NFL Fans Serbia
Vidite SKRAĆENU verziju foruma, da bi ste videli KOMPLETAN forum, molimo Vas registrujte se ili prijavite.

NFL Fans Serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Niste konektovani. Konektujte se i registrujte se

Offseason 2018 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo

+18
Fisi
Peyton Manning
kb8
penban
Sirko
Nik88
Danijel Lg
Mean_Machine
mardok
Niger iz huda
Zona do trona
Zver
KPGS
Bizon
Cenci D
Bugi
Steelers
Mos Def
22 posters

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 41  Sledeći

Ići dole  Poruka [Strana 4 od 41]

Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning
Administrator
Administrator

dr.dule ::
Peyton Manning ::
dr.dule ::
Peyton Manning ::A league source told PFT's Mike Florio that the Dolphins quickly franchise-tagging Jarvis Landry is "being interpreted as a desire" by Miami to trade Landry.

glupani. svi znaju zasto taguju lika. imaju debele potrebe da krate roster. mozda dobiju 7 rundu.
Moraju dobiti vise. Landry je mlad i od kad je u ligi ima poprilicno sigurne brojke. 2-3 runda sto kaze KB

treba da racunas da moraju da mu daju jedno 12-13milona po sezoni odmah. tagovan igrac ovog profila ne moze da kosta vise od 6 runde.
da mu je ostala godinu dana recimo za neku simbolicnu sumu, onda bi se isplatilo. slot risiver je Landry. jos svi znaju da Majami nema salary cap prostora i da im gori a kada je magarac u blatu onda ga jos vise valjda poguraju u njega.
U pravu si, nisam razmotrio sve sto je u igri, samo sam gledao kvalitet igraca

http://nfl.com/

Steelers

Steelers
Executive team
Executive team

NFL.com's Ian Rapoport reports the Panthers could franchise tag free agent K Graham Gano.
NFL.com's Ian Rapoport confirms the Panthers are unlikely to use the franchise tag on free agent OG Andrew Norwell.
NFL.com's Ian Rapoport reports the Seahawks are unlikely to use the franchise tag on free agent DL Sheldon Richardson.

Offseason 2018 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 4 Potpis

SymphonyX

SymphonyX
VIP
VIP

Koliki je tag za kickera?

“If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—for ever.”

George Orwell

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

dr.dule ::Franchise tag

CB: $15.04 million
DE: $17.22 million
DT: $14.00 million
LB: $15.03 million
OL: $14.14 million
K/P: $4.96 million
QB: $23.29 million
RB: $11.90 million
S: $11.34 million
TE: $9.90 million
WR: $16.05 million

2023 Patriots: there’s no team they can’t lose

Offseason 2018 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 4 Patriots---eliot-wolf-jerod-mayo

“You either execute and win, or you don’t. That’s where we are at.”

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Free agent CB Vontae Davis is visiting the Dolphins on Friday.

naravno . Majami mora da bude uvek u prici. sta ima da ga zovu kada su ga trejdovali svojevremeno.

Offseason 2018 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 4 Patriots---eliot-wolf-jerod-mayo

Steelers

Steelers
Executive team
Executive team

Ovaj obisao pola lige

Steelers

Steelers
Executive team
Executive team

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports the Steelers are "listening to potential deals" for Martavis Bryant.

Rapoport made it a point to say the Steelers aren't necessarily shopping Bryant, but it sounds like they're all ears to offers.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

krecemo znaci u trejd i FA trgovinu.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Marcus Peters - DB - Chiefs
ESPN's Adam Schefter reports the Chiefs and Rams are "in the final stages of talks" on a trade that will send CB Marcus Peters to Los Angeles.
Per Schefter, the deal is expected to be agreed to as early as Friday, barring an unexpected snag. Of course, the deal can't become official until the new league year opens on March 14, but it appears the Rams have their new No. 1 corner. With Trumaine Johnson set for free agency next month and no signs of a long-term deal, Peters will likely slide into his spot on defense. No. 2 CB Kayvon Webster is still recovering from a late-season Achilles' tear. Peters irked many in the Chiefs' organization at times, but there's no denying he's a top 5-10 corner in this league and is first among all corners in interceptions (19) since entering the league in 2015. Peters has two more years of team control on his rookie contract

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Trumaine Johnson - DB - Rams
The Rams will likely move on from free agent CB Trumaine Johnson following the team's acquisition of Marcus Peters.
The Rams assigned him the franchise tag for the second straight year in 2017, but never came close to reaching a long-term deal and will now let Johnson walk after acquiring Peters from Kansas City. Johnson regressed last season, earning PFF's No. 75 grade out of 120 qualifiers at cornerback. Despite this, the 28-year-old should be among the most coveted defensive backs on the market this winter.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

The #Chiefs will receive a package of draft picks from the #Rams in exchange for CB Marcus Peters. They are focusing on the final part of the deal right now. But it’s getting done.

Mos Def

Mos Def

Ako dovedu Petersa, Ramsi ce mi od gotivne ekipe postati ekipa koju cu uz Ravense redovno da pratim. Omiljeni RB i CB na jednom mestu. Opasnu ekipu prave na obe strane.

2017 NFLFS KEEPER FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE CHAMPION - NEW JERSEY SOPRANOS

"Fuck them West Coast niggas. 'Cuz in B-more, we aim to hit a nigga, ya heard"

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

During the NBA All-Star Game, Odell Beckham Jr. told Kyrie Irving that he wants to go to the Patriots.
ako je ovo tacno moze nam doneti vrlo vrelu pijacu.
ovo moze biti zanimljivo. OBJ , Cooks , Gronk.

SymphonyX

SymphonyX
VIP
VIP

Neka hvala,bolje mu je u NY.

Napad svakako nije problem,treba ulozit u odbranu.

“If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—for ever.”

George Orwell

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

https://247sports.com/nfl/new-england-patriots/Bolt/Tom-Brady-and-Odell-Beckham-Jr-trade-rap-lyrics-on-Instagram-115058606

Zver

Zver
VIP
VIP

Đino se pošteno izblamirao na tviteru. Dupe mu pomeraju i igrači i slučajni prolaznici Laughing

...Sa Vajominškog Univerziteta

kb8

kb8

Kakav komad retarda je to da nisu istine...

If you want to run, run a mile.

If you want to experience a different life, run a marathon.

If you want to talk to God, run an ultra.

Steelers

Steelers
Executive team
Executive team

It is "highly doubtful" the Panthers re-sign impending free agent OG Andrew Norwell.

Person believes GM Marty Hurney made his decision on Norwell when he signed fellow OG Trai Turner to a four-year, $45 million extension last year. Carolina probably does not want even more money invested in the guard position, making it likely they let Norwell walk.

Easily the best interior lineman available, Norwell will be looking for something close to the five-year, $60 million deal Kevin Zeitler landed last spring.

Zver

Zver
VIP
VIP

Navodno ćemo mi ovog pojuriti baš onako intenzivno.

...Sa Vajominškog Univerziteta

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

vi kao i Majami. svi su u igri FA igraci

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Rams acquired CB Marcus Peters from the Chiefs in exchange for a 2018 fourth-round pick and 2019 second-round pick.
It took three days, but we finally know what the Chiefs are getting in exchange for their (former) 25-year-old No. 1 corner. It's not a complete giveaway, but it's a no-brainer price for the Rams, who are getting a proven high-level talent at the NFL level instead of taking two draft dart throws. A difficult personality, Peters had worn out his welcome in Kansas City but continued to perform as one of the league's better corners in 2017. He arrives in Los Angeles as the Rams' clear-cut No. 1 corner. The move all but confirms the Rams will let Trumaine Johnson walk in free agency. Peters is technically headed into the final year of his rookie contr

Steelers

Steelers
Executive team
Executive team

Panthers released safety Kurt Coleman.

The move clears $2.65 million in cap space and leaves behind $2.5 million in dead money. Signed as a flier in 2015, Coleman ended up having a career year. He remained a starter the past two seasons, but his play steadily declined. The ex-Chief and Eagle turns 30 in April.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Panthers released DE Charles Johnson.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Eli Apple, CB, New York Giants: A 2016 top-10 pick could be available for pennies on the dollar... zar je toliko los po svlacionicu

SymphonyX

SymphonyX
VIP
VIP

Ne bi se bunio da se probaju u NE sa njim,zavisno od cijene naravno.

George Orwell

Sponsored content

Nazad na vrh  Poruka [Strana 4 od 41]

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 41  Sledeći

Dozvole ovog foruma:
Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu