NFL Fans Serbia
Vidite SKRAĆENU verziju foruma, da bi ste videli KOMPLETAN forum, molimo Vas registrujte se ili prijavite.

NFL Fans Serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Niste konektovani. Konektujte se i registrujte se

Offseason 2018 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo

+18
Fisi
Peyton Manning
kb8
penban
Sirko
Nik88
Danijel Lg
Mean_Machine
mardok
Niger iz huda
Zona do trona
Zver
KPGS
Bizon
Cenci D
Bugi
Steelers
Mos Def
22 posters

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Sledeći

Ići dole  Poruka [Strana 2 od 41]

Mos Def

Mos Def

The Field je ostatak ekipa iz lige koji nisu navedeni pa se stave pod jednu kvotu. A ne znam zasto se zove field, mozda od "the rest of the field" Very Happy

2017 NFLFS KEEPER FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE CHAMPION - NEW JERSEY SOPRANOS

"Fuck them West Coast niggas. 'Cuz in B-more, we aim to hit a nigga, ya heard"

Zver

Zver
VIP
VIP

Danke...logično, morao sam i sam da se dosetim. Very Happy

...Sa Vajominškog Univerziteta

Steelers

Steelers
Executive team
Executive team

Dolphins owner 'ready to move on' from Suh?
CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora reports "confidants of [Dolphins owner] Stephen Ross" informed him that Ross "was ready to move on" from DT Ndamukong Suh.

Suh is heading into the fourth year of a six-year, $114 million mega-deal and is set to count a whopping $26.1 million against the Dolphins' salary cap. That's almost $9 million more than the next-closest defensive tackle. Suh just turned 31 last month but remains a legitimate game-wrecking force inside. However, the Dolphins need a lot more than Suh before they start competing for Super Bowls. Designating Suh a post-June 1 cut would save Miami $17 million versus the cap.

Offseason 2018 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 2 Potpis

Steelers

Steelers
Executive team
Executive team

Free agent CB Vontae Davis is visiting the Bills on Thursday.

It's Davis' first visit since he was released by the Colts in early November. The nine-year veteran announced last week that he had been medically cleared after undergoing core muscle surgery.

SymphonyX

SymphonyX
VIP
VIP

Nadam se da ce posjetit i Boston,mada se bojim da ce bit preskup.

“If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—for ever.”

George Orwell

Steelers

Steelers
Executive team
Executive team

SymphonyX ::
Steelers ::Free agent CB Vontae Davis is visiting the Bills on Thursday.

It's Davis' first visit since he was released by the Colts in early November. The nine-year veteran announced last week that he had been medically cleared after undergoing core muscle surgery.
Nadam se da ce posjetit i Boston,mada se bojim da ce bit preskup.

Free agent CB Vontae Davis is visiting the Browns on Friday.

Davis met with the Bills on Thursday and will continue his free agent tour with more visits next week.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Taj kao seoska mlada

2023 Patriots: there’s no team they can’t lose

Offseason 2018 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 2 Patriots---eliot-wolf-jerod-mayo

“You either execute and win, or you don’t. That’s where we are at.”

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

The Dallas Morning News' David Moore expects the Cowboys to place the franchise tag on DE DeMarcus Lawrence.

Offseason 2018 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 2 Patriots---eliot-wolf-jerod-mayo

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

The Jets apparently want Kirk Cousins. They apparently want him badly enough that they’re willing to break the bank for him.

According to Rich Cimini of ESPN.com, the Jets are “willing to pay whatever it takes” to get him.

This report comes amid a belief that the Jets may be willing to fully guarantee Cousins’ deal. The notion of paying “whatever it takes” becomes far more open-ended than that, especially since there’s no way of knowing what it will take until knowing what another team will pay.

If there’s at least one other team willing to make a similar commitment, the end result could be an auction that drives the market well north of $30 million per year. Assuming, of course, that Cousins would want to actually play for one of the teams willing to break the bank.

During a Super Bowl-week visit to PFT Live, Cousins seemed to suggest that he’s willing to take less to win, while also acknowledging that plenty of winning teams have expensive quarterbacks. Last year, he seemed to suggest that his goal is to make as much as possible.

“[T]here’s other quarterbacks that come after you and it would be almost a selfish move to hurt future quarterbacks who get in a position to have a contract,” Cousins said in January 2017. “And if you don’t take a deal that’s fair to you, then you’re also taking a deal that’s not fair to them and you’re setting them back as well. So there’s different reasons. You just do the best you can.”

Cousins will be doing better than the best any quarterback has ever done, whether it’s with the Jets or another team. Barring a third straight franchise tag from his current team (which remains unlikely, and likely would be scrapped via a grievance), Cousins will become the first healthy franchise quarterback on the right side of 30 to become a free agent in nearly a quarter-century of free agency. Given the $44 million he has made over the last two years, his next deal could push his career earnings toward a quarter-billion.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

ovo je ono sto draft mora doneti. prave fransiza qb i buducnost lige a ne ovog sto ce kao prosecan qb uzeti para vise od jednog Brejdija ili Pajsera.

Steelers

Steelers
Executive team
Executive team

dr.dule ::The Jets apparently want Kirk Cousins. They apparently want him badly enough that they’re willing to break the bank for him.According to Rich Cimini of ESPN.com, the Jets are “willing to pay whatever it takes” to get him.
Potez ocajnika. Ali, donekle i shvatljivo s obzirom na iskustvo sa proteklih draftova. Bas malo kvalitetnih kvoterbekova ili bolje reci ni jedan odavno da je draftovan. tako da bih i ja uradio potpuno isto i jurio nekog dokazanog. Ali do neke granice a ne preplatiti jer time Dzetsi nece dobiti realno nista a upitna bi bila i motivacija Kazinsa onda kad bi vec sve imao zagarantovano.

dr.dule ::“There’s other quarterbacks that come after you and it would be almost a selfish move to hurt future quarterbacks who get in a position to have a contract,” Cousins said in January 2017. “And if you don’t take a deal that’s fair to you, then you’re also taking a deal that’s not fair to them and you’re setting them back as well. So there’s different reasons. You just do the best you can.”
al ovo mi je najjaca prica. slicno prica i LeVion Bel. ispadose jos i ljudine sto zgrabise toliko kesa

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

razumljivo sto jure proverenog qb jer mogu odmah ici na rezultat . sada mogu da se kockaju. imaju utisak da im tim sa qb poput Rodje postaje PO tim. e sada imace jos dosta novca uzeti dva do tri proverena startera.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Eric Ebron - TE - Lions

The Lions are not expected to release Eric Ebron.
Ebron's fifth-year, $8.25 million option is guaranteed for injury only, but GM Bob Quinn has said Ebron will be back. His salary becomes guaranteed on the first day of the new league year. Ebron is coming off another uneven year but did play slightly better down the stretch. The No. 10 overall pick of the 2014 draft has posted more than 600 yards receiving only once.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Julius Peppers - DL - Panthers

The Charlotte Observer reports Julius Peppers is "leaning toward" returning for a 17th NFL season.
That's via a "source close to Peppers." Per the source, Peppers "doesn't want to commit to it yet." The Charlotte Observer believes that if Peppers does return, it will only be for the Panthers. Now 38, Peppers is recovering from surgery to repair a torn right labrum.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Franchise tag

CB: $15.04 million
DE: $17.22 million
DT: $14.00 million
LB: $15.03 million
OL: $14.14 million
K/P: $4.96 million
QB: $23.29 million
RB: $11.90 million
S: $11.34 million
TE: $9.90 million
WR: $16.05 million

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

gadna situacija u Remsima. ceo sekanderi FA. videcemo da li ce uspeti nekog da zadrze.

The Bad Man

The Bad Man
MVP
MVP

Slazem se da nema puno naslednika Brejdija, Meninga, Breesa, Rodgersa, ali Deson Votson definitivno zasluzuje da se nadje u krugu potencijalnih

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

od danas fransiza tag period.

kb8

kb8

Pratimo...

If you want to run, run a mile.

If you want to experience a different life, run a marathon.

If you want to talk to God, run an ultra.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Offseason 2018 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 2 Pop_cira_i_pop_spira_vv

Zver

Zver
VIP
VIP

Koje li će mlado meso dobiti lance koji će mu sputati slobodu na godinu dana.

Steelers

Steelers
Executive team
Executive team

Le'Veon Bell will receive the franchise tag on Tuesday, according to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport.

Zver

Zver
VIP
VIP

Svaka cast

tako to radi ozbiljna franšiza. Ne dopušta da je se ucenjuje.

Steelers

Steelers
Executive team
Executive team

ovim su mu dali znak da nisu ocajni.. i da ne jure za ugovorom po svaku silu
e sad imaju do sredine jula da se dogovore o dugorocnom ugovoru pa da vidimo sta ce reci Juice

Zver

Zver
VIP
VIP

Pazi...ja bi mu nakon onog nastupa zalepio tag sve i da nisam imao nameru to da radim. Ako ništa drugo ono da ne bi neko slučajno pomislio da pale ucene i pretnje.

Sponsored content

Nazad na vrh  Poruka [Strana 2 od 41]

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Sledeći

Dozvole ovog foruma:
Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu