NFL Fans Serbia
Vidite SKRAĆENU verziju foruma, da bi ste videli KOMPLETAN forum, molimo Vas registrujte se ili prijavite.

NFL Fans Serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Niste konektovani. Konektujte se i registrujte se

Offseason 2018 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo

+18
Fisi
Peyton Manning
kb8
penban
Sirko
Nik88
Danijel Lg
Mean_Machine
mardok
Niger iz huda
Zona do trona
Zver
KPGS
Bizon
Cenci D
Bugi
Steelers
Mos Def
22 posters

Idi na stranu : 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Sledeći

Ići dole  Poruka [Strana 1 od 41]

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

2023 Patriots: there’s no team they can’t lose

Offseason 2018 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo Patriots---eliot-wolf-jerod-mayo

“You either execute and win, or you don’t. That’s where we are at.”

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Offseason 2018 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo Patriots---eliot-wolf-jerod-mayo

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

sa draftom i ova tema je sada u prvom planu. bice supljaka

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

FEBRUARY
February 4Super Bowl LII, U.S. Bank Stadium, Minneapolis, Minnesota.
February 5Waiver system begins for 2018.
February 13Beginning at 12 noon, New York time, NFL clubs may begin to sign players whose 2017 CFL contracts have expired. Players under contract to a CFL club for the 2018 season or who have an option for the 2018 season are not eligible to be signed.
February 20First day for clubs to designate Franchise or Transition Players.
February 27-March 5NFL Scouting Combine, Lucas Oil Stadium, Indianapolis, Indiana.
MARCH
March 6Prior to 4:00 p.m., New York time, deadline for clubs to designate Franchise or Transition Players.
March 12-14Clubs are permitted to contact, and enter into contract negotiations with, the certified agents of players who will become Unrestricted Free Agents upon the expiration of their 2017 player contracts at 4:00 p.m., New York time, on March 14. However, a contract cannot be executed with a new club until 4:00 p.m., New York time, on March 14.
March 14Prior to 4:00 p.m., New York time, clubs must exercise options for 2018 on all players who have option clauses in their 2017 contracts.
March 14Prior to 4:00 p.m., New York time, clubs must submit qualifying offers to their Restricted Free Agents with expiring contracts to retain a Right of First Refusal/Compensation.
March 14Prior to 4:00 p.m., New York time, clubs must submit a minimum salary tender to retain exclusive negotiating rights to their players with expiring 2017 contracts who have fewer than three accrued seasons of free agency credit.
March 14Top 51 begins. All clubs must be under the 2018 salary cap prior to 4:00 p.m., New York time.
March 14All 2017 player contracts will expire at 4:00 p.m., New York time.
March 14The 2018 league year and free agency period begin at 4:00 p.m., New York time.
The first day of the 2018 league year will end at 11:59:59 p.m., New York time, on March 14. Clubs will receive a personnel notice that will include all transactions submitted to the league office during the period between 4:00 p.m., New York time, and 11:59:59 p.m., New York time, on March 14.
March 14The first day of the 2018 league year will end at 11:59:59 p.m., New York time, on March 14. Clubs will receive a personnel notice that will include all transactions submitted to the league office during the period between 4:00 p.m., New York time, and 11:59:59 p.m., New York time, on March 14.
March 14Trading period for 2018 begins at 4:00 p.m., New York time, after expiration of all 2017 contracts.
March 25-28Annual League Meeting, Orlando, Florida.
APRIL
April 2Clubs that hired a new head coach after the end of the 2017 regular season may begin offseason workout programs.
April 16Clubs with returning head coaches may begin offseason workout programs.
April 20Deadline for Restricted Free Agents to sign offer sheets.
April 26-282018 NFL Draft, AT&T Stadium, Arlington, TX.

5Offseason 2018 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo Empty Offseason Uto 06 Feb 2018, 11:16

SymphonyX

SymphonyX
VIP
VIP

Trziste teklova uzasno,bice preplacivanja.

“If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—for ever.”

George Orwell

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

SymphonyX ::Trziste teklova uzasno,bice preplacivanja.

Solder je slobodan ali nisam siguran da se i on nece penzionisati. ne znam kakvo mu stanje sa detetom.

penban

penban

Nakon što je G dobio odličan ugovor postavlja se pitanje ko je sledeći

1. The Next Wave.

Kirk Cousins.

If he hits the open market, Cousins surely will get more than $27.5 million per year. The question is whether he’ll push the market all the way to $30 million, and whether he’ll finally get a term that bases his out-year compensation on a percentage of the cap.

In the event Washington (foolishly) chooses to tag him again in order to try to trade him, Cousins will set the bar even higher than $30 million. He’d get $34.47 million for one more year — and then he’d undoubtedly hit the market unfettered in 2019.

Drew Brees.

He insists he’s staying in New Orleans, and I continue to insist he’s testing the Saints. There’s surely a figure below which an offer from the Saints would amount to an insult. And if the Saints insult Brees, his plans to stay could quickly change.

In the end, will he want more than Garoppolo or Cousins? Probably not. If he does, he possibly would get it on the open market.

But he’ll only get to the open market if the Saints insult him with an offer that is, say, south of $16 million per year.

Matt Ryan.

The Falcons have said they want to extend his contract, which expires after the 2018 season. But the two sides may squabble over how much Ryan should get, especially since owner Arthur Blank already is trying to shame Ryan into taking a team-friendly deal.

Ryan’s leverage comes from the tag, which for him would pay at least $24.98 million for 2019. At a 20-percent increase for 2020 ($29.976 million) and a 44-percent bump for 2021 ($43.16 million), he could leverage a deal that makes him the king of the financial hill, at least for a little while.

Case Keenum.

A new addition to the list, Keenum is headed for the open market unless the Vikings sign him to a long-term deal or tag him, at $23 million or so for 2018. But if the Vikings are willing to pay Keenum that much, they arguably should pursue a guy like Cousins.

Either way, Keenum will be getting paid a lot more than the $2 million he made in 2017. However, he surely won’t come close to whatever the top of the market may be when he signs his next contract.

Sam Bradford.

A knee injury that shelved him for much of 2017 will impact his value in 2018, forcing him to accept an incentive-laden deal or to prove it for a year before getting paid in 2019.

Whispers of a degenerative condition in his knee won’t help, and he’ll be thoroughly poked and prodded before anyone ponies up the kind of cash he may otherwise command.

A.J. McCarron.

He’ll find out soon whether he’s a restricted free agent or an unrestricted free agent, due to his time spent on the non-football injury list as a rookie. If he’s unrestricted, he’ll be able to go to the highest bidder, and he possibly did enough late in the 2015 season to get a deal that would surprise many.

Teddy Bridgewater.

Like McCarron, Bridgewater’s status may be resolved by a grievance, given that the last year of his rookie deal may have tolled, putting him under contract for 2018 at less than $1.5 million. If he wins, he’s free; but that doesn’t mean he’ll get paid.

Bridgewater will have to prove he’s healthy before getting big money. For him, the smart decision for 2018 would be to find a team for which he’d be playing, a lot.

Aaron Rodgers.

Five years ago, Rodgers signed a long-term contract with a new-money average of $22 million. He’s now $5.5 million per year behind Garoppolo, who in comparison to Rodgers has done nothing.

The Packers need to take care of Rodgers, ASAFP. The longer they wait, the more it will cost — and the saltier (justifiably) he will be. He’s one of the best quarterbacks in NFL history, and if the Packers don’t close the gap between his average compensation and far lesser passers who have passed him by, maybe Rodgers will decide to eventually stick it to the Packers, just like his predecessor eventually did.

2. The Second Wave.

Nick Foles.

For some reason, plenty of people in the media believe Foles is due to become a free agent this offseason. The truth is that he’s under contract for another year, at $7 million.

The Eagles should keep him around as the backup to Carson Wentz, given that Wentz has made it clear that he plans to continue playing with the same physicality that ultimately resulted in a torn ACL. Unless someone else makes the Eagles a trade offer they can’t refuse, they should refuse to entertain trading Foles.

If they do, Foles should make it clear that he wants to be paid accordingly. While the reigning Super Bowl MVP may not crack the $20 million barrier, he would — and should — make a lot more than $7 million.

Russell Wilson.

Wilson has two years left under contract, and his average of less than $22 million per year is starting to become more than a little embarrassing, for him and the team.

It’s time for the Seahawks to rectify the situation, and it’s possibly no coincidence that Wilson’s baseball career has suddenly slid away from the back burner.

Jameis Winston.

Now eligible for a new contract, the Buccaneers need to decide whether to give him a second contract before his fourth year or before his fifth. Based on his play in 2017, it probably makes sense to wait.

If/when he gets a second contract from the Bucs, he’ll become the first quarterback drafted by the team to be re-signed.

Marcus Mariota.

Mariota, taken one spot behind Winston in 2015, also has become eligible for a new deal. Will the Titans wait, or will they pay him now? They possibly will wait to see what the Bucs do with Winston before making a final decision.

3. The Third Wave.

Carson Wentz.

The MVP candidate has one more year before he can get a second deal. Whether he gets one early will likely depend on whether he can stay healthy, and whether he can do in January and February what Foles has done.

Jared Goff.

A strong year in 2017 puts him in line to get paid, eventually. The ascending Rams will soon realize that they have more great young players than they can afford. The one guy who will definitely get his money, however, is the quarterback.

Dak Prescott.

A strong rookie year followed by a sophomore slump makes 2018 critical to gauging Prescott’s value. His status as a fourth-round draft pick doesn’t give the Cowboys the luxury of waiting five years before facing a franchise-tag conundrum.

Others to watch include the trio of 2004 first-rounders — Ben Roethlisberger, Philip Rivers, and Eli Manning — each of whom have two years left on their current deals. Also, Jaguars quarterback Blake Bortles will make $19 million this year and become a free agent in 2019. It’s unclear at this point whether the Jags or anyone else will pay him.

Then there’s Tom Brady, who has two years left on his contract, but who never does an extension based on market value. If he did, he’d already be making more than $35 million per year.

2014 SERBIA FANS KEEPERS LEAGUE CHAMPION
2019 NFLFS VETERANI CHAMPION

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

prica se da ce Rodjo prebaciti cifru od 30 miliona . toliko su valjda NYJ spremni da mu plate.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Drew Brees, Kirk Cousins, Matt Ryan, Aaron Rodgers and any QB who's about to be paid in the near future thank Jimmy Garoppolo.

Steelers

Steelers
Executive team
Executive team

a dzimi moze da se zahvali ozvajleru

Offseason 2018 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo Potpis

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

pa kada se pogleda spisak za pecanje , shvati se da u ligi ima tri krstena qb , jedan koji bi mogao da bude ali je invalid , gomila mambi i to je to.

Steelers

Steelers
Executive team
Executive team

cekamo aj mccarrona da eksplodira

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

hoce ali u CFL

Steelers

Steelers
Executive team
Executive team

a i kad se vrati Luck... ih ih

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

kada se vrati , shvatice da o njegovo rame ne moze ni pecaljku da okaci. Briset ce opet biti startni qb one raspaljotke od Irsajeve prcije.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

The first Sunday without football...

kb8

kb8

Još samo 29 takvih...

Offseason 2018 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo Lakers10

If you want to run, run a mile.

If you want to experience a different life, run a marathon.

If you want to talk to God, run an ultra.

The Bad Man

The Bad Man
MVP
MVP

kb8 ::Još samo 29 takvih...

Nemoj tako, radujemo se preseasonu Cool

Zver

Zver
VIP
VIP

To je otprilike kao da u nedelju uveče pričamo o proteklom vikendu i sa čežnjom gledamo u onaj sledeći, a neko dođe i kaže "nemoj tako, radujemo se ponedeljku ujutro"

...Sa Vajominškog Univerziteta

Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning
Administrator
Administrator

Radujmo se prolecu i letu koji dolaze, proletece vreme do sezone. Very Happy

http://nfl.com/

kb8

kb8

Radujem se još još jednom skijanju, lako mi za proljeće a pogotovo ljeto...

Offseason 2018 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo Lakers10

If you want to run, run a mile.

If you want to experience a different life, run a marathon.

If you want to talk to God, run an ultra.

Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning
Administrator
Administrator

JIMMY GRAHAM
Baltimore Ravens 3/1
Green Bay Packers 4/1
Seattle Seahawks 5/1
San Francisco 49ers 8/1
Chicago Bears 8/1
The Field 6/1
TYLER EIFERT
Atlanta Falcons 8/1
Green Bay Packers 8/1
Cincinnati Bengals 10/1
Chicago Bears 12/1
New England Patriots 15/1
Dallas Cowboys 15/1
The Field 2/1
AUSTIN SEFERIAN-JENKINS
New York Jets 2/1
Seattle Seahawks 3/1
Indianapolis Colts 8/1
The Field 6/1
TREY BURTON
Baltimore Ravens 3/1
Seattle Seahawks 3/1
Chicago Bears 7/1
Minnesota Vikings 10/1
Indianapolis Colts 10/1
New England Patriots 10/1
Philadelphia Eagles 15/1
Washington Redskins 20/1
The Field 5/1

http://nfl.com/

Mos Def

Mos Def

Iskreno bih vise voleo Burtona jer moze biti low risk high reward. Mislim Jimmy i dalje belezi dobre brojke i Pro Bowl je igrac a treba nam neka dobra opcija u napadu al trazice velike pare garant.

2017 NFLFS KEEPER FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE CHAMPION - NEW JERSEY SOPRANOS

"Fuck them West Coast niggas. 'Cuz in B-more, we aim to hit a nigga, ya heard"

Zver

Zver
VIP
VIP

The Field?

Pokušavam da dokučim?

...Sa Vajominškog Univerziteta

Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning
Administrator