NFL Fans Serbia
Vidite SKRAĆENU verziju foruma, da bi ste videli KOMPLETAN forum, molimo Vas registrujte se ili prijavite.

NFL Fans Serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Niste konektovani. Konektujte se i registrujte se

Offseason 2018 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo

+18
Fisi
Peyton Manning
kb8
penban
Sirko
Nik88
Danijel Lg
Mean_Machine
mardok
Niger iz huda
Zona do trona
Zver
KPGS
Bizon
Cenci D
Bugi
Steelers
Mos Def
22 posters

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 41  Sledeći

Ići dole  Poruka [Strana 22 od 41]

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

kakva je ovo sada sprdnja sa Rodjom i Rogatima. ugovor jos nije potpisan a svi ostali potpisali. sada ga imaju u saci.

2023 Patriots: there’s no team they can’t lose

Offseason 2018 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 22 Patriots---eliot-wolf-jerod-mayo

“You either execute and win, or you don’t. That’s where we are at.”

mardok

mardok

Free agent TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins told me he just landed in Jacksonville and is headed to the facility now.
— Josina Anderson (@JosinaAnderson) March 15, 2018

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

valjda ce ovaj put biti boljeg ponasanja na Floridi nego lani.

Offseason 2018 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 22 Patriots---eliot-wolf-jerod-mayo

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Suh pred vratima Sietla. tamo i pripada.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

The #Jaguars have signed former #Redskins TE Niles Paul to a 2-year deal worth $8.75M, source said. A fresh start for the long time Washington player.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

The #Bucs signed former #Eagles DT Beau Allen to a three-year, $15M deal with a chance to make $16.5M, source said.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Jordan Schultz

Verified account

@Schultz_Report
29m29 minutes ago
More
Ndamukong Suh tells me he had a great phone conversation with Pete Carroll last night and that there is tangible interest between both parties. The #Seahawks are very excited about Suh -- who has a host of potential suitors -- given how dominant and disruptive he is.

Danijel Lg

Danijel Lg
Administrator
Administrator

ide li iko u dolinu gubavih

STANE VAS SVE PRATI

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

dosta njih je zavrsilo

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Sheldon Richardson - DL - Free Agent

According to NFL Network's Mike Garafolo, the Seahawks have offered free agent DT Sheldon Richardson a deal worth $11 million annually.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Mike Pouncey - C - Free Agent

Dolphins released C Mike Pouncey.
ESPN's Adam Schefter reports Pouncey requested his release, and the Dolphins will acquiesce on Thursday. This is something of a surprising development. Pouncey has serious health concerns and is coming off a down season, but he was still one of Miami's best offensive linemen. The move saves the Dolphins $7 million against the cap, but it opens up another big hole on the interior of their offensive line.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

49ers trading center Daniel Kilgore and a 7th-round pick to the Miami Dolphins for another 7th-round pick, per source. Miami takes on Kilgore contract and bonus.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Browns are releasing CB Jason McCourty, source says. They’re rebooting with their own guys obviously. He should have interest elsewhere.

Mos Def

Mos Def

NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported the Raiders are working toward signing ex-Packers receiver Jordy Nelson.

2017 NFLFS KEEPER FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE CHAMPION - NEW JERSEY SOPRANOS

"Fuck them West Coast niggas. 'Cuz in B-more, we aim to hit a nigga, ya heard"

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

The #Raiders have agreed to terms with former #Bucs RB Doug Martin, source said. Jon Gruden locks in running back depth and Martin gets a second chance.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Jordy Nelson - WR - Free Agent

According to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport, the Saints are making a "hard push" for free agent Jordy Nelson.
It was reported earlier that Nelson was close to signing with Oakland after visiting the Raiders on Wednesday but Rapoport confirms it's "not a done deal." In addition to the Saints, the Seahawks are also making a run at Nelson. The 33-year-old finished last season on a 10-game touchdown drought but obviously teams still feel he has something to offer.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Chris Hubbard - T - Browns

New Browns OT Chris Hubbard expects to play right tackle in 2018.
That's where Hubbard filled in for the Steelers last season, but the Browns have a massive hole at left tackle following Joe Thomas' retirement. Second-year third-rounder Shon Coleman was a liability for the Browns on the right side last year, but perhaps he will get a look on the left this offseason. The Browns will presumably add another body, as well.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Jason McCourty - DB - Free Agent

Browns released CB Jason McCourty.
It's a surprising move as McCourty was easily the team's best defensive back last season and was due a reasonable $3 million in 2018. McCourty did fade as the year went on, however, and the Browns have made a concerted effort to bolster their secondary this offseason by adding Damarious Randall, T.J. Carrie and Terrance Mitchell. The 30-year-old should attract plenty of interest on the open market. Perhaps he'll be an option for the Patriots, who lost Malcolm Butler in free agency. McCourty's twin, Devin, is New England's starting free safety.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Daniel Kilgore - C - Dolphins

Dolphins acquired C Daniel Kilgore from the 49ers.
The teams are swapping seventh-round picks as "compensation." The 49ers just signed Kilgore to a three-year extension in February, but their signing of Weston Richburg made him expendable. For the Dolphins, Kilgore will slide in as the immediate replacement for Mike Pouncey. A longtime reserve who became a full-time starter in 2016, Kilgore has never been a Pro Football Focus star. He's cheap and will gobble up snaps for the rebuilding Dolphins.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

John Sullivan - C - Free Agent

Free agent C John Sullivan is drawing interest from the Giants and Redskins.
Sullivan has been "invited on a visit" by the Giants. It's unclear if he will take it. The Rams are hoping to re-sign their pivot.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Sheldon Richardson - DL - Free Agent

According to NFL Network's Mike Garafolo, the Seahawks have offered free agent DT Sheldon Richardson a deal worth $11 million annually.
Richardson is aiming for $15 million a year, so the sides obviously have significant ground to make up. The 27-year-old is meeting with Vikings brass on Thursday, though it's unclear how much Minnesota is willing to spend after investing $84 million in Kirk Cousins. The former Defensive Rookie of the Year impressed last season, earning PFF's No. 21 grade among 79 qualifiers at defensive tackle.

Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning
Administrator
Administrator

dr.dule ::

It's a surprising move as McCourty was easily the team's best defensive back last season and was due a reasonable $3 million in 2018. McCourty did fade as the year went on, however, and the Browns have made a concerted effort to bolster their secondary this offseason by adding Damarious Randall, T.J. Carrie and Terrance Mitchell. The 30-year-old should attract plenty of interest on the open market. Perhaps he'll be an option for the Patriots, who lost Malcolm Butler in free agency. McCourty's twin, Devin, is New England's starting free safety.
vrlo cudan potez, posebno sto igra za sicu

http://nfl.com/

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Peyton Manning ::

Jason McCourty played almost exclusively outside last year for the #Browns. Allowed 646 yards, 5 TDs, 3 INTs, and a rating of 95.8 into his coverage. Received a 83.9 grade from @PFF. Graded out well in coverage and vs. run. #Patriots should be interested.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Bengals’ TE Tyler Eifert reached agreement on a one-year deal and is staying in Cincinnati, per league source. Top available TE off the board.

Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning
Administrator
Administrator

Peyton Manning ::

Jason McCourty played almost exclusively outside last year for the #Browns. Allowed 646 yards, 5 TDs, 3 INTs, and a rating of 95.8 into his coverage. Received a 83.9 grade from @PFF. Graded out well in coverage and vs. run. #Patriots should be interested.
U svakom slucaju njima 3m ove godine ne znaci bas nista

http://nfl.com/

Sponsored content

Nazad na vrh  Poruka [Strana 22 od 41]

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 41  Sledeći

Dozvole ovog foruma:
Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu