NFL Fans Serbia
Vidite SKRAĆENU verziju foruma, da bi ste videli KOMPLETAN forum, molimo Vas registrujte se ili prijavite.

NFL Fans Serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Niste konektovani. Konektujte se i registrujte se

Offseason 2017 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo

+22
viking
nflfun
kb8
penban
Mos Def
Bizon
Cenci D
savanis
SymphonyX
ZippoZG
Steelers
Zver
Miki HOF
zvaljo
Raising Arizona
Gronk
Peyton Manning
Mean_Machine
dr.dule
KPGS
Vlado997
Danijel Lg
26 posters

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 28  Sledeći

Ići dole  Poruka [Strana 4 od 28]

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Ifo Ekpre-Olomu - DB - Free Agent

Dolphins waived CB Ifo Ekpre-Olomu.
A top prospect in the 2015 Draft, Ekpre-Olomu has not recovered since suffering a horrific knee injury his final year in college. He fell to the sixth round in the draft, redshirted as a rookie, and was eventually waived by the Browns. The Dolphins claimed him last April, but he suffered another ACL tear in training camp. It is possible his career is over.

2023 Patriots: there’s no team they can’t lose

Offseason 2017 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 4 Patriots---eliot-wolf-jerod-mayo

“You either execute and win, or you don’t. That’s where we are at.”

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

kad je neko baksuz, onda je baksuz.

Offseason 2017 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 4 Patriots---eliot-wolf-jerod-mayo

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

dr.dule ::

Ali Villanueva - T - Steelers

Ed Bouchette of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reports the Steelers want to sign ERFA LT Alejandro Villanueva to a long-term deal.
As an exclusive rights free agent, the Steelers can keep Villanueva on a cheap, one-year tender this year and a still cheap first- or second-round tender as a restricted free agent in 2018. They apparently want to do right by their left tackle, however, who has played reasonably well in 26 starts over the last two seasons. Buying now could also allow Pittsburgh to lock up Villanueva to a relatively cheap deal for the next several seasons. A deal worth around $9 million per year could work for both sides.

ovaj momak je imao stvarno zanimljiv sportsko zivotni put.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Andrew Brandt ‏@andrewbrandt 43m43 minutes ago
Circle of life in the NFL: players once signed as marquee free agents in March released 2-4 years later in February. Like clockwork

Andrew Brandt Retweeted Malik
Malik @malikshareef
I think everyone would be better served if teams/players/agents only reported guaranteed money and years. Inflated numbers hurt players.

Andrew Brandt ‏@andrewbrandt 25m25 minutes ago
I'm trying..Andrew Brandt added,

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

ovo je vec postalo bas uzasno. majami je jedan od timova koji prednjace u tim napumpanim ugovorima gde nikada ne ispostuju vise od onih garantovanih para. da sam igrac , bezao bih od njih ili ih odrao na garantovanim parama.

Steelers

Steelers
Executive team
Executive team

nista od toga ne bi morali da nisu dali suhu onolike pare

Offseason 2017 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 4 Potpis

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Darrelle Revis - DB - Jets

Darrelle Revis has been charged with four felonies for his role in a weekend fight in Pittsburgh.
That includes two counts of aggravated assault. Revis is accused of knocking two men unconscious. It's a serious matter, likely not the kind that will disappear. It's also an ill-timed off-field issue for a 31-year-old corner coming off a lousy year. Revis is guaranteed $6 million for 2017, but this greatly increases the chances he gets cut loose, which would create $9.3 million in cap space for the Jets.

Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning
Administrator
Administrator

Darrelle Revis has been charged with four felonies for his role in a weekend fight in Pittsburgh.
That includes two counts of aggravated assault. Revis is accused of knocking two men unconscious. It's a serious matter, likely not the kind that will disappear. It's also an ill-timed off-field issue for a 31-year-old corner coming off a lousy year. Revis is guaranteed $6 million for 2017, but this greatly increases the chances he gets cut loose, which would create $9.3 million in cap space for the Jets.
covek ih bacio u nevu, ko im je kriv kad se kace sa jacim od sebe

http://nfl.com/

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Branden Albert - T - Dolphins

The Miami Herald reports the Dolphins have decided to hold off on releasing LT Branden Albert, and are "apparently going to pause and assess the possibilities."
Only the Dolphins. Truly, only the Dolphins. Per ace reporter Armando Salguero, the Dolphins and Albert agreed to his release on Thursday morning, but the team had an about-face due to "sudden and significant interest from at least one and perhaps other teams in acquiring Albert." It means the Dolphins will probably keep Albert on the roster through the start of the new league year on March 9. They are doing Albert dirty, not letting him choose his own team, and potentially severely depressing his value. Instead of having the market all to himself right now, Albert may have to fight for scraps in the second phase of free agency.

Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning
Administrator
Administrator

Offseason 2017 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 4 16806965_10154850542286263_8500517637379637690_n

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

kako je cudno kada si sampion onda je tebi raspored lak a protivnicima tezak.

kb8

kb8

Konačno nas nema na ovoj listi...

Ma reko sam ja, this time next year, we'll b SB champs...

If you want to run, run a mile.

If you want to experience a different life, run a marathon.

If you want to talk to God, run an ultra.

Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning
Administrator
Administrator

UPDATE: Revis was charged with robbery, terroristic threats, conspiracy and aggravated assault on Thursday night.

ovaj ce da lezi mardelj

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Herni dobija drustvo

Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning
Administrator
Administrator

Terroristic threats, conspiracy ovaj kao da je clan ISISa

kb8

kb8

Lijep način za završit karijeru...

Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning
Administrator
Administrator

i to HOF karijeru

kb8

kb8

Kažu ljudi da bi za kaznu zbog ovih nedjela trebo umjesto zatvora dobit da mora nastavit igrat u Jetsima do kraja...

Danijel Lg

Danijel Lg
Administrator
Administrator

gledam pravni sistem u americi i njihuvu naglost u poslu

jedino mu nedostaju jos i ratni zločini u recimo kambodži za komplet sliku

STANE VAS SVE PRATI

kb8

kb8

Prišit će mu i to ako ako usfali...

Vlado997

Vlado997
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Peyton Manning ::Terroristic threats, conspiracy ovaj kao da je clan ISISa
I robbery. Ko da je neki low lifer a ne multimilioner. Laughing

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

New England Patriots wide receiver Michael Floyd pleaded guilty to extreme DUI on Thursday and was sentenced to 120 days in jail, according to court documents obtained by NFL.com.

Floyd originally faced seven charges stemming from his December 12 drunken driving arrest in Scottsdale. The Maricopa County (Arizona) District Attorney's Office dropped six other charges against Floyd as part of a plea deal.

The 27-year-old was sentenced to 120 days in jail, 24 of which will be served at a county facility. Floyd also must perform 30 hours of community service and pay a fine of $5,115.99 as part of his plea.

In a statement, NFL spokesman Brian McCarthy wrote: "We have been monitoring developments but have no further comment at this time." The Patriots did not immediately return a request for comment.

Floyd had a previous arrest for driving under the influence while at Notre Dame in 2011.

The Arizona Cardinals cut the receiver after the arrest. Floyd was claimed by the Patriots days later. He appeared in three games for the Pats, including one playoff tilt. He was inactive for Super Bowl LI.

The 6-foot-2, former first-round pick, heads into free agency coming off a woeful 2016 campaign on the field, in which he compiled 37 catches for 488 yards and four touchdowns.

Vlado997

Vlado997
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Floyd u lazi, Revis otišao do milicije, Trent Richardson uhapšen zbog sukoba sa nekom ženom, Dunlap takođe. Offseason je zvanično otpočeo.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

One of the most popular potential destinations for Cousins is rumored to be the San Francisco 49ers. Kyle Shanahan, the Redskins former offensive coordinator, worked with Cousins during his time with the team and has expressed an interest in working with him on multiple occasions. The 49ers are one of the only teams that has the assets necessary to complete a deal for Cousins, and some think that it may be a possibility. Walter Cherepinsky of WalterFootball.com discussed the possibility of a deal earlier this week, and said the following of the situation.

Cousins, however, is a different story. Shanahan worked with Cousins in Washington, so the familiarity he has with his former signal-caller has to make the current Redskin even more appealing. Unfortunately for the 49ers, Cousins will be more difficult to obtain. The Redskins can just apply the franchise tag to Cousins, who could still negotiate with other teams if that were the case. The 49ers could then sign Cousins, but it would cost them two first-round picks.

That may seem like a steep price at first, but I don’t think it is upon further inspection. The 49ers would really be dealing one first-round pick for Cousins – their 2018 selection – because they’d be using their 2017 first-rounder on Cousins rather than Alabama defensive lineman Jonathan Allen or one of the rookie quarterbacks. Thus, this trade would only hurt the 49ers if they once again finish with a top-three selections despite having Cousins, prompting them to miss out on blue-chip quarterbacks Sam Darnold and Josh Rosen, or perhaps LSU edge rusher Arden Key or Texas A&M wide receiver Christian Kirk. If, however, San Francisco improves to at least 8-8 with Cousins, all it would be giving up to Washington would be a selection in the 14-17 range next year, and if Cousins turns out to be a franchise quarterback, it would be well worth it, as he could get the 49ers into the playoffs in 2018 and beyond once the roster is rebuilt.

In this case, I would tend to agree with Cherepinsky. If the 49ers are that desperate for a quarterback and offer two first round picks, the Redskins would have a tough time passing up that sort of deal. While the picks that they receive would not be guaranteed to succeed, Cousins’ success is not guaranteed either. If the team does move on from Cousins, they would have a few options for what they could do in terms of free agency and the draft.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

The Redskins can just apply the franchise tag to Cousins, who could still negotiate with other teams if that were the case. The 49ers could then sign Cousins, but it would cost them two first-round picks.

Sponsored content

Nazad na vrh  Poruka [Strana 4 od 28]

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 28  Sledeći

Dozvole ovog foruma:
Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu