NFL Fans Serbia
Vidite SKRAĆENU verziju foruma, da bi ste videli KOMPLETAN forum, molimo Vas registrujte se ili prijavite.

NFL Fans Serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Niste konektovani. Konektujte se i registrujte se

Offseason 2017 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo

+22
viking
nflfun
kb8
penban
Mos Def
Bizon
Cenci D
savanis
SymphonyX
ZippoZG
Steelers
Zver
Miki HOF
zvaljo
Raising Arizona
Gronk
Peyton Manning
Mean_Machine
dr.dule
KPGS
Vlado997
Danijel Lg
26 posters

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Sledeći

Ići dole  Poruka [Strana 2 od 28]

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Patrick Robinson - DB - Colts

Colts LCB Patrick Robinson is owed a $1 million roster bonus on March 14.
Signed by ex-GM Ryan Grigson to a three-year, $14 million deal last March, Robinson flopped in his first season with the Colts. He was ineffective on the field and usually not on it, missing nine games and parts of several others with groin and knee injuries, in addition to an early-season concussion. Robinson's Indianapolis future will be decided by new GM Chris Ballard.

2023 Patriots: there’s no team they can’t lose

Offseason 2017 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 2 Patriots---eliot-wolf-jerod-mayo

“You either execute and win, or you don’t. That’s where we are at.”

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Mike Adams - DB - Colts

The Indianapolis Star considers free agent FS Mike Adams "unlikely" to be re-signed by the Colts.
Adams remains an effective NFL safety, but he turns 36 next month and rookie GM Chris Ballard figures to try to get younger on defense. Ballard's first move on the job was releasing over-the-hill ILB D'Qwell Jackson. Adams should draw free agent interest from contenders. He has 12 INTs over the past three years.

Offseason 2017 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 2 Patriots---eliot-wolf-jerod-mayo

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Jesse James - TE - Steelers

According to the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette's Gerry Dulac, the Steelers' "coaches and Ben (Roethlisberger) like Jesse James."
Still just 22 years old -- he turns 23 in June -- James is only five months older than ballyhooed draft prospect O.J. Howard. James became a particularly big part of Pittsburgh's offense in the playoffs, catching ten balls for 131 yards in the Divisional Round and AFC Championship Game. James' 2017 role remains contingent on Ladarius Green's (concussions) unpredictable health.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Landry Jones - QB - Steelers

According to the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, the Steelers consider free agent Landry Jones "to be better than 80 percent of the other backups in the league."
It's not to say Jones has starter potential, but rather that the Steelers view Jones as being in the Brian Hoyer realm as a top No. 2 quarterback in the NFL. Multiple beat writers have stated they expect Pittsburgh to re-sign Jones, who seems unlikely to generate much free agent interest elsewhere. Jones had a horrific 2016 preseason, but handled himself passably in two spot starts, including a three-touchdown effort in a Week 17 win over the Browns.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Cowboys SS Barry Church told a Dallas radio station that Tony Romo played "like 2014 Romo" in late-season practices.
Albeit in an extremely small sample, Romo also looked good as new in his Week 17 spot appearance, completing 3-of-4 throws for 29 yards and a touchdown against the Eagles. Romo broke a bone in his back last preseason, then resumed practicing in early November. "He looked great back there," Church said. "He was dropping some dimes, some serious dimes against the No. 1 defense. We went against him on 7-on-7 drills." Church said he would answer "Yeah, go get him," if asked by a quarterback-needy team whether Romo was worth pursuing.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Kelvin Beachum - T - Free Agent

Jaguars declined LT Kelvin Beachum's 2017 option.
The option would have kept Beachum under team control for the next four years. Beachum struggled his first year in Jacksonville but was coming off ACL surgery and dealt with early-season concussion issues. It's possible the Jaguars could bring Beachum back on a more affordable deal.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Derek Carr - QB - Raiders

Derek Carr will have more freedom at the line of scrimmage in 2017.
"There’s been a lot made about his command at the line of scrimmage. There’s certainly going to be opportunities for Derek to do that," new OC Todd Downing said. "Where I see him needing a little bit more command is just being able to share his thoughts of gameplans. Being a student of the game, as he already is, but vocalize what he likes and doesn’t like." Carr had limited pre-snap freedom under ex-OC Bill Musgrave. Entering his fourth season, he’s going to have a lot more input on the Raiders' offense. Playing behind a top-five line with most of his weapons returning, Carr is a good bet to build on his 2016 stats.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Menelik Watson - T - Raiders

ESPN’s Paul Gutierrez says it’s up in the air if the Raiders will re-sign free agent OT Menelik Watson.
Watson has never put together a full season since getting drafted in 2013. He was the starting right tackle out of training camp but fell behind Austin Howard after returning from a calf injury in Week 9. Watson will draw interest from multiple teams if he’s not re-signed. He’s Rotoworld’s No. 5 free-agent tackle.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Ryan Clady - T - Free Agent

Jets declined LT Ryan Clady's 2017 option.
He's now a free agent. Clady's future had been in doubt after his roster bonus was delayed last month. His release saves the Jets $10 million, but leaves them without any clear starter at left tackle. Clady is entering his age-31 season, but he has missed most of the past two years to injuries. He'll almost certainly have to settle for short-term, prove-it offers on the open market.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Zach Brown - LB - Bills

WGR 550 Buffalo believes the Bills will look to re-sign free agent ILB Zach Brown.
Brown and free agent Lorenzo Alexander are coming off huge seasons, but are questionable fits under new coach Sean McDermott. The Bills are also deep at linebacker and have one less starting spot moving to a 4-3 defense. Brown is a better investment than 33-year-old Alexander, but would likely have to move outside with Reggie Ragland returning from ACL surgery.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Jacquizz Rodgers - RB - Buccaneers

The Bucs have "yet to reach out" to free agent Jacquizz Rodgers.
It suggests the Bucs are prepared to move on from Rodgers. Tampa could also be waiting for the market to be set before making an offer. Despite coming off a career year, 27-year-old Rodgers shouldn't generate much free agent interest. The Bucs may view Peyton Barber as an in-house replacement.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Doug Martin - RB - Buccaneers

WFLA’s Roy Cummings reports the Bucs haven’t given up on suspended RB Doug Martin for 2017.
The Bucs can get out of Martin’s contract without any guaranteed money, but "intend to play the situation out." Tampa is still expected to add depth through the draft/free agency with Martin set to miss the first three games of the regular season. The Bucs currently have Charles Sims, Peyton Barber, and Russell Hansbrough behind Martin on their depth chart.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Steven Johnson - LB - Steelers

Steelers re-signed LB Steven Johnson.
Johnson was set to be a free agent after signing a one-year deal last offseason. He played in just six games before an ankle injury sent him to IR. Johnson will return in a special teams role.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Matt Kalil - T - Vikings

The Minneapolis Star-Tribune reports the Vikings haven't closed the door on re-signing LT Matt Kalil.
Kalil missed almost all of 2016 to hip surgery. He's been in decline the last three seasons but the Vikings need all the help they can get at tackle. Returning on a one-year, prove-it deal could make sense for both sides.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Chad Henne - QB - Jaguars

The Jaguars and Chad Henne have agreed to a restructured contract.
In all likelihood, Henne took a pay cut. He was initially scheduled to earn a non-guaranteed $3 million salary in the final year of his deal. Henne hasn't been asked to throw a pass in almost three full calendar years.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Arrelious Benn - WR - Jaguars

Jaguars re-signed WR Arrelious Benn to a one-year contract.
It comes with a second-year option. Benn has seemingly been in the league for decades, but is still somehow just 28 years old. He played just 101 snaps on offense last season, catching 5-of-10 targets for 116 yards and one touchdown. Benn sees most of his action on kick and punt coverage.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Martellus Bennett - TE - Patriots

CSN New England's Phil Perry believes impending free agent Martellus Bennett could be an option for the franchise tag.
According to MMQB's Albert Breer's calculations, the franchise tag for tight ends is likely to come in around $9.84 million. That's a more than fair price for Bennett, who Perry believes would be looking at around $8 million per year on a multi-year deal. Bennett turns 30 next month and played hurt for most of the season. He'd provide insurance for Rob Gronkowski (back surgery) and keep intact the Patriots' ability to play two-tight end "12 personnel" sets.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Karl Klug - DL - Titans

Coach Mike Mularkey said impending free agent DE Karl Klug (Achilles') is unlikely to be ready for the start of training camp.
Klug tore his Achilles' in Week 15. He was having a strong season as a rotational piece before getting hurt, totaling 31 combined sacks, hits, and hurries on less than 50 percent of the snaps. Klug's injury probably makes it more likely the Titans could bring him back on a one-year, prove-it deal.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Nick Fairley - DL - Saints

The New Orleans Advocate's Nick Underhill reports the Saints and impending free agent Nick Fairley have mutual interest in a new contract.
After playing on back-to-back one-year deals with the Rams and Saints the past two seasons, Fairley is looking to cash in with a multi-year deal after another strong 2016. He recorded 6.5 sacks and 47 combined sacks, hits, and hurries, grading out as PFF's No. 8 pass-rushing interior lineman. Underhill thinks Fairley could be seeking $9.5-10.5 million annually on his new deal.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Abry Jones - DL - Jaguars

Jaguars re-signed NT Abry Jones to a four-year, $16 million contract.
Multiple reports had the deal being hammered out on Tuesday, but it's now final. Jones is a 25-year-old former UDFA out of Georgia who is clearly on the rise in Jacksonville. He became a fixture in the defensive line rotation at the end of September and was a key member of an underrated run defense. Despite playing just 463 snaps, which is 300-500 fewer than most starting defensive tackles, Jones was PFF's No. 10 interior lineman against the run out of 73 qualifiers. Jones' emergence will likely make DT Roy Miller expendable.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Nick Foles - QB - Chiefs

NFL Network's Mike Garafolo reports the Chiefs are expected to decline Nick Foles' team option for 2017.
Most outlets had Foles pegged for a $10.4 million salary for 2017, but Garafolo reports it's actually a more reasonable $6.4 million. Either way, the Chiefs aren't likely to pick it up, which would make Foles a free agent. It would save the Chiefs $6.75 million in cap space. Foles bombed out in his short time with the Rams in 2015 but looked good in limited work with the Chiefs last season, completing 36-of-55 passes (65.5 percent) for 410 yards (7.5 YPA) and a 3:0 TD:INT ratio. He could be a candidate to start somewhere come Week 1.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Xavier Rhodes - DB - Vikings

The Vikings are expected to begin long-term contract discussions with RCB Xavier Rhodes this offseason.
Rhodes is entering the fifth and final year of his rookie contract, which is set to pay him a little over $8 million in 2017. Turning 27 this summer, Rhodes is coming off yet another productive season, grading out as Pro Football Focus' No. 33 cover corner out of 120 qualifiers. He was No. 1 among all cornerbacks in run defense and allowed the NFL's lowest passer rating in his coverage (47.0). Rhodes will command top dollar as a size-speed boundary corner.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Captain Munnerlyn - DB - Vikings

The Minneapolis Star-Tribune's Matt Vensel doesn't expect the Vikings to re-sign impending free agent CB Captain Munnerlyn.
Munnerlyn turns 29 in April and probably has a few more years of solid ball ahead, especially since he plays inside and doesn't have to rely as much on speed. Minnesota has 2016 second-rounder Mackensie Alexander waiting, and No. 1 CB Xavier Rhodes is set to land a lucrative long-term deal from the Vikings. Munnerlyn was PFF's No. 56 cover corner out of 120 qualifiers last season.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Will Tye - TE - Giants

Giants re-signed exclusive rights free agent TE Will Tye to a one-year, $615,000 contract.
The Giants have now wrapped up their ERFA class and have chosen not to tender offers to WR Ben Edwards or FB/DT Nikita Whitlock. Tye emerged as the Giants' No. 1 tight end this season, making 10 starts and catching 48 balls for 395 yards and one touchdown. Upgrading the position will be a priority for GM Jerry Reese. Tye is a one-dimensional pass catcher-only.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

William Gay - DB - Steelers

The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette's Ed Bouchette expects the Steelers to draft a cornerback in the first three rounds.
Steelers beat writers seem convinced 32-year-old William Gay won't return, even though his salary is cheap ($2 million) and Gay's 2016 play was passable after he took over at slot corner early in the season. LCB Ross Cockrell is a restricted free agent, and Pittsburgh is short on depth behind him and RCB Artie Burns

Sponsored content

Nazad na vrh  Poruka [Strana 2 od 28]

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Sledeći

Dozvole ovog foruma:
Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu