NFL Fans Serbia
Vidite SKRAĆENU verziju foruma, da bi ste videli KOMPLETAN forum, molimo Vas registrujte se ili prijavite.

NFL Fans Serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Niste konektovani. Konektujte se i registrujte se

Offseason 2017 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo

+22
viking
nflfun
kb8
penban
Mos Def
Bizon
Cenci D
savanis
SymphonyX
ZippoZG
Steelers
Zver
Miki HOF
zvaljo
Raising Arizona
Gronk
Peyton Manning
Mean_Machine
dr.dule
KPGS
Vlado997
Danijel Lg
26 posters

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Sledeći

Ići dole  Poruka [Strana 3 od 28]

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette's Ed Bouchette expects the Steelers to retain Ladarius Green for 2017.
Bouchette believes "the decision has been made" and Green will stay on the roster, despite president Art Rooney II expressing uncertainty about Green's future after the season. "His health will determine what happens from there," Bouchette wrote. Green was a difference maker when healthy in 2016, averaging nearly 17 yards per catch but appearing in only six games. Concussion and ankle concerns will continue to cloud 26-year-old Green's fantasy future.

2023 Patriots: there’s no team they can’t lose

Offseason 2017 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 3 Patriots---eliot-wolf-jerod-mayo

“You either execute and win, or you don’t. That’s where we are at.”

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Todd Gurley - RB - Rams

Rams RBs coach Skip Peete cited Todd Gurley's pass-protection ability as a skill Gurley must develop for his game to improve.
Gurley left the field on most passing downs in favor of Benny Cunningham, a switch that telegraphed to the defense that the Rams were likelier to run with Gurley in the game. "This is going to blow your mind. ... I think the most important thing in this league, as far as a running back is concerned, is his ability to pass protect," said Peete, an 18-year RBs coach. "They think it’s easy. They’ve all come into the league comfortable as a runner." Cunningham is a free agent, setting up Gurley for an increased passing-game role and potentially improved rushing efficiency against lighter boxes if he can fine tune his pass blocking.

Offseason 2017 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 3 Patriots---eliot-wolf-jerod-mayo

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Tyrod Taylor - QB - Bills

According to Mary Kay Cabot of the Cleveland Plain Dealer, new Browns QBs coach David Lee likes Tyrod Taylor "a lot" after the two worked together in Buffalo the past two seasons.
Cabot says Lee "would welcome the opportunity to continue working with [Taylor]" if the Browns were to acquire him. Coach Hue Jackson reportedly wants a veteran quarterback for 2017, and Taylor would be a great get for his offense. The Browns have plenty of ammo to swing a trade or make a signing. They have a whopping $105 million in cap space and five top-65 draft picks.

Mos Def

Mos Def

dr.dule ::
Terrelle Pryor - WR - Browns

A source told the Cleveland Plain Dealer that free agent Terrelle Pryor has "instructed" his representation that he "wants to stay in Cleveland."
Pryor is repped by Rosenhaus Sports. The Rosenhauses are expected to meet with Browns officials this week to begin contract negotiations, which should heat up in earnest at the NFL Combine (February 28 to March 6). Pryor is a top-three free agent wide receiver along with Alshon Jeffery and DeSean Jackson. His intentions on staying with the Browns suggest Pryor may be open to a small hometown discount. Pryor should be able to command $10-11 million per year.

Pryora bi ja voleo u Baltimoru videti, mislim da bi Harbou cuda radio sa njim u trik akcijama

2017 NFLFS KEEPER FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE CHAMPION - NEW JERSEY SOPRANOS

"Fuck them West Coast niggas. 'Cuz in B-more, we aim to hit a nigga, ya heard"

SymphonyX

SymphonyX
VIP
VIP

Jesse James - TE - Steelers

According to the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette's Gerry Dulac, the Steelers' "coaches and Ben (Roethlisberger) like Jesse James."
Still just 22 years old -- he turns 23 in June -- James is only five months older than ballyhooed draft prospect O.J. Howard. James became a particularly big part of Pittsburgh's offense in the playoffs, catching ten balls for 131 yards in the Divisional Round and AFC Championship Game. James' 2017 role remains contingent on Ladarius Green's (concussions) unpredictable health.

Sjecam se da sam ga draftovao u nasem mocku i ti scouting reporti su izgledali jako dobro.Dodaj tome jak SPARQ score i imas solidan pik u petoj rundi.Moze od njega bit dobar TE u buducnosti,mada pitanje je kako bi to islo da ga nisu draftovali Steelersi.

“If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—for ever.”

George Orwell

Steelers

Steelers
Executive team
Executive team

SymphonyX ::

According to the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette's Gerry Dulac, the Steelers' "coaches and Ben (Roethlisberger) like Jesse James."
Still just 22 years old -- he turns 23 in June -- James is only five months older than ballyhooed draft prospect O.J. Howard. James became a particularly big part of Pittsburgh's offense in the playoffs, catching ten balls for 131 yards in the Divisional Round and AFC Championship Game. James' 2017 role remains contingent on Ladarius Green's (concussions) unpredictable health.

Sjecam se da sam ga draftovao u nasem mocku i ti scouting reporti su izgledali jako dobro.Dodaj tome jak SPARQ score i imas solidan pik u petoj rundi.Moze od njega bit dobar TE u buducnosti,mada pitanje je kako bi to islo da ga nisu draftovali Steelersi.

iako je Ladarius Grin bio skoro citavu sezonu povredjen, mnogo vise mi se svidja Dzesi kao prva opcija na TE. stilom igre veoma podseca na Hita Milera. Siguran hvatac, u protekle 2 sezone je naucio i da blokira, kompletan TE. po meni pravi naslednik milera. cak i navijaci to prepoznaju, svaki put kada uhvati pas vicu Heath

Offseason 2017 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 3 Potpis

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

The franchise tag period ends March 1st. Free agency period begins March 9th.

Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning
Administrator
Administrator

Steelers ::
SymphonyX ::

iako je Ladarius Grin bio skoro citavu sezonu povredjen, mnogo vise mi se svidja Dzesi kao prva opcija na TE. stilom igre veoma podseca na Hita Milera. Siguran hvatac, u protekle 2 sezone je naucio i da blokira, kompletan TE. po meni pravi naslednik milera. cak i navijaci to prepoznaju, svaki put kada uhvati pas vicu Heath
Mada mislim da je Green ipak dosta talentovanije ofanzivne oruzije

http://nfl.com/

Steelers

Steelers
Executive team
Executive team

pa dobro, za rokadu se slazem. i ove godine smo aktivno koristili 3,4 TE. tu je i onaj xavier grimble
samo dosta para ce da pojede

Offseason 2017 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 3 Potpis

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Austin Seferian-Jenkins - TE - Jets

Austin Seferian-Jenkins agreed to a plea deal in his DUI case which will keep him out of jail.
Seferian-Jenkins was arrested and charged with DUI last September, but he pleaded down to a reckless driving charge. He was sentenced to one year of probation, 50 hours of community service, and DUI school. He will also pay a $500 fine. Despite escaping jail time, Seferian-Jenkins is likely facing a two-game suspension.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Mario Williams - DL - Free Agent

Dolphins released DE Mario Williams.
This is about as far from a surprising move as possible in the NFL. Williams recorded just 1.5 sacks in his single season in Miami and was a healthy scratch in Week 17. Cutting him saves the Dolphins $8.5 million against the cap. Williams will likely have to settle for one-year offers on the open market.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Earl Mitchell - DL - Free Agent

Dolphins released DT Earl Mitchell.
The move saves $4 million against the cap. Mitchell should have been a good fit opposite Ndamukong Suh, but injuries derailed his time in Miami. He will likely have to settle for prove-it deals on the open market.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Martellus Bennett - TE - Patriots

The Miami Herald's Armando Salguero reports free agent Martellus Bennett is not an option for the Dolphins.
"Bennett will never play for the Dolphins as long as the current administration is running the organization," Salguero wrote confidently. It is not a secret Bennett and coach Adam Gase did not see eye to eye while the duo were together in Chicago, and that discord is likely what Salguero is referencing. Miami is expected to re-sign Dion Sims, but they still need to find some more help at tight end.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Marcus Mariota - QB - Titans

Coach Mike Mularkey said Marcus Mariota (broken fibula) is not expected to be ready for OTAs.
In January, Mularkey said Mariota would be back "when we get this thing rolling," but the coach said they are going to be "over-cautious" with the injury in a radio interview on Wednesday. "He’s on schedule," Mularkey said. "You guys know Marcus like I do. He’s probably gonna over-train to come back as quickly as he can, and we’re probably gonna have to put the reins on him to hold back a little bit." Despite the caution, Mariota should be ready for training camp.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Tony Romo - QB - Cowboys

ESPN's Ed Werder reports Tony Romo expects to be released.
That is instead of being traded. The Cowboys will certainly attempt to find a trading partner, but it does not make much sense for anyone to trade for a soon-to-be-37 quarterback who has played five games in the last two seasons with most of that missed time due to injury. If the Cowboys want to do right by Romo, it also makes the most sense to let him pick his next destination, although he will certainly have some say in trade negotiations as well. As for his future, Werder reports Romo believes he can play two-to-three more seasons.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Jimmy Garoppolo - QB - Patriots

ESPN's Ed Werder does not expect the Patriots to trade Jimmy Garoppolo.
With Tom Brady still playing like an All-Pro and the Patriots selecting Jacoby Brissett in the third round last season, it has been widely assumed New England will trade Garoppolo, who is entering the final year of his rookie deal. MMQB's Peter King wrote he does not think Garoppolo will be moved earlier this week, however, and now Werder is reporting the same information. The Patriots could just be leaking these reports to drive up the price, but it would not be surprising if New England takes another year to see where Brady is before settling for a high compensatory pick if they are forced to let Garoppolo walk.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Branden Albert - T - Free Agent

Dolphins released LT Branden Albert.
The news comes via NFL Network's Mike Garafolo, who added the Dolphins will turn to 2016 first-rounder Laremy Tunsil at left tackle. Albert misses two or three games every season, and his play has been trending down the last couple years. At 32, it is fair to question how much more he has left in the tank. Still, he should receive plenty of interest in a suddenly improving tackle market. Cutting Albert saves the Dolphins $7.2 million against the cap.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Adam Thielen - WR - Vikings

Restricted free agent Adam Thielen's representation is pushing for a long-term deal.
As a restricted free agent, the Vikings should be able to retain Thielen on a second- or, to be safe, first-round tender, but agent Blake Baratz is clearly looking for a long-term commitment. "They have the ability to do right by him, and he's far exceeded anyone's expectations," Baratz said. "We want to do something that makes sense for the team and makes sense for Adam. Otherwise, someone's going to be unhappy." A former undrafted free agent, Thielen should be looking to cash in coming off a breakout season, but the Vikings might want to see him do it again on a one-year tender, especially with 2016 first-rounder Laquon Treadwell waiting in the wings.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

ovaj majami nije za sprdnju . imaju 50miliona slobodnih.

Zver

Zver
VIP
VIP

Odjednom gomila teklova na tržištu.

...Sa Vajominškog Univerziteta

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Eddie Lacy - RB - Packers

The Green Bay Press-Gazette reports free agent Eddie Lacy was "fined for not making weight over the last couple of seasons."
Per reporter Pete Dougherty, "it’s unclear how often or how much." As Dougherty points out, it clearly didn't work. Lacy lost weight to much fanfare last offseason, but Dougherty reports he gradually gained it back, and may have even been a few pounds up in January. Dougherty guesses Lacy could be limited to offers of $2 million plus incentives because of his weight and ankle issues. He'll be a fascinating case on the open market.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Ali Villanueva - T - Steelers

Ed Bouchette of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reports the Steelers want to sign ERFA Alejandro Villanueva to a long-term deal.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Tom Brady - QB - Patriots

The Boston Herald reports the Patriots and Tom Brady have "mutual interest" in a contract extension, but that nothing is imminent.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Wild Raven ::Odjednom gomila teklova na tržištu.

bas ih ima jedno tri cetiri veterana. ocekujem da ce i Okung dobiti nogu.

Zver

Zver
VIP
VIP

Klejdi, Bičam, Albert...što kažeš verovatno i Okung. To su sve ljudi daleko od svog prajma, ali oboriće cenu svakako, što je dobro.

...Sa Vajominškog Univerziteta

Sponsored content

Nazad na vrh  Poruka [Strana 3 od 28]

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Sledeći

Dozvole ovog foruma:
Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu