NFL Fans Serbia
Vidite SKRAĆENU verziju foruma, da bi ste videli KOMPLETAN forum, molimo Vas registrujte se ili prijavite.

NFL Fans Serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Niste konektovani. Konektujte se i registrujte se

Offseason 2017 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo

+22
viking
nflfun
kb8
penban
Mos Def
Bizon
Cenci D
savanis
SymphonyX
ZippoZG
Steelers
Zver
Miki HOF
zvaljo
Raising Arizona
Gronk
Peyton Manning
Mean_Machine
dr.dule
KPGS
Vlado997
Danijel Lg
26 posters

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 28  Sledeći

Ići dole  Poruka [Strana 13 od 28]

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Latavius Murray - RB - Free Agent
"All signs indicate" free agent Latavius Murray won't re-sign with the Raiders.
The San Francisco Chronicle's Vic Tafur has been adamant Murray won't return all along. The Raiders seem to believe Murray left too many yards on the field last year, not beating first contact despite his imposing stature, and never offering lateral elusiveness. Murray won't break the bank on the open market.
Related: Raiders

2023 Patriots: there’s no team they can’t lose

Offseason 2017 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 13 Patriots---eliot-wolf-jerod-mayo

“You either execute and win, or you don’t. That’s where we are at.”

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Martellus Bennett - TE - Free Agent
Free agent Martellus Bennett confirmed he won't re-sign with the Patriots.
The Patriots' trade for Dwayne Allen on Wednesday pushed Bennett out the door and locked it behind him. His one-year stint with New England ended in a Super Bowl title, but Bennett likely wasn't 100 percent for more than a couple games. He played hurt much of the year but still took the field every week. The Jaguars, Raiders, and Giants have been linked to Bennett.

Offseason 2017 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 13 Patriots---eliot-wolf-jerod-mayo

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Kevin Zeitler - G - Free Agent
The New Orleans Times-Picayune's Herbie Teope reports the Saints are interested in free agent RG Kevin Zeitler.
Much like RT Rick Wagner did with the right-tackle market on Wednesday, Zeitler is expected to reset the right-guard market on Thursday. He's fully expected to land $10 million-plus annually, and plenty of teams have interest, including the Browns, Jaguars, and Colts. Zeitler would be a much younger upgrade on longtime Saints RG Jahri Evans, 33, who is also a free agent.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

koliko sam primetio Majami dosta aktivan a i NYG stac drugi NT?

kb8

kb8

U Jaxu se ku'a nešto opako...

If you want to run, run a mile.

If you want to experience a different life, run a marathon.

If you want to talk to God, run an ultra.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

ali zato ni gubav nece u Cle

Mean_Machine

Mean_Machine
NFL Star
NFL Star

Brandon Marshall signs with Giants on two-year deal

In one of the more stunning twists of the early free agency period, former Jets wide receiver Brandon Marshall has jumped across town to join the New York Giants, a source told NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

e Mean imamo celu jednu stranu juce o tome i na temi FA gde se stavljaju potpisi pise vec.

Mean_Machine

Mean_Machine
NFL Star
NFL Star

E jebeš ga

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

9 miliona za RT je Detroit dao . gde ide nfl. ustvari sto ja uopste nesto kazem posle 15milina za M.Glenona.

Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning
Administrator
Administrator

tih 9m deluje kao sitnica u odnosu na Glenona

http://nfl.com/

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

The horse came out of the gate with a trot on Tuesday. By Wednesday, the old gray mare was more like she used to be.

Free-agency deals in principle are being struck throughout the league, but for any players who become free agents at 4:00 p.m. ET on Thursday, no deal is done until it is done. And no deal can be done until at or after 4:00 p.m. ET on Thursday.

Until then, any agreement in principle can be scrapped, scuttled, shelved. The team can do it, the player can do it.

Two years ago, a player did it. Running back Frank Gore had an agreement in principle with the Eagles, and then he backed out of it, signing with the Colts instead.

This exception applies only to players who won’t be free agents until Thursday afternoon. For Dolphins receiver Kenny Stills, who has re-signed with the team, it’s official. Ditto for receiver Brandon Marshall, who was released by the Jets before signing with the Giants.

For everyone else — from Tony Jefferson to Calais Campbell to Danny Woodhead to Brian Hoyer to Pierre Garςon and beyond — the team or the player can get cold feet and back away, with nothing to stop them other than hard feelings.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

When Mike Glennon’s deal is finalized with #Bears, it’s expected to be 3 years for an average of $14.5M, source says. Will still draft a QB Povredjen

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

samo se nadam zbog normalnih ugovora da ovaj nije sa garantovanim parama.
covek koji je popio klupu u sezoni kada je njegov tim imao 1-15 dobija ovakav ugovor. kakva panika je medju nfl timovima u nedostatku qb.

pa da sam na Bilijevom mestu trazio bi
first-round, two second-round, and third-round selections in this year's draft, as well as first- and third-round selections in the 2018 NFL Draft

ili

first-round, third-round, and fourth-round selections in this years draft as well as first-round selection in the 2018 NFL Draft and second-round selection in the 2019 NFL Draft

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Former Vikings' OT Matt Kalil expected to sign with brother Ryan's Panthers if no snags in final talks, per sources. Kalil brother reunion.

kb8

kb8

Braća će branit Camu blind side dakle...

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

tako je

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

samo jel SF radi nesto po tom pitanju?

kb8

kb8

Još se mudrujemo, prvo popunjavamo skill pozicije...

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Mike Glennon - QB - Free Agent
NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports Mike Glennon's impending contract with the Bears is expected to be for three years at an average of $14.5 million per season.
The money is eye-popping to some for a quarterback who has thrown 11 regular-season passes since 2014, but the contract would make Glennon the lowest-paid starter among quarterbacks no longer on their rookie contracts. Rapoport adds the deal will not stop the Bears from drafting a quarterback. Ultimately, signing Glennon is a relatively low-cost swing at a signal caller with some upside which will not cripple the organization financially moving forward.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

A.J. Bouye - DB - Texans
ESPN's Adam Schefter reports free agent CB A.J. Bouye is "likely" to leave the Texans.
It's a mild surprise after Houston Chronicle beat reporter John McClain predicted last week that Bouye had an 80 percent chance of re-signing. ESPN's Ed Werder mentioned Wednesday that Houston was growing "concerned" that Bouye might leave to join the Eagles. He's also sparked interest from the 49ers, Bears, Buccaneers, Colts, Jaguars and Titans. Bouye's new deal is expected to top $13 million annually.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Chris Baker - DL - Free Agent
ESPN's John Keim believes free agent DE Chris Baker will not re-sign with the Redskins.
Keim left the door slightly open for a return, but Baker has looked to be on the way out for the last couple days. The talented defensive end has been linked with the Broncos, Bucs, and Colts.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Jamaal Charles - RB - Free Agent
NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports the Seahawks and free agent Jamaal Charles have "mutual interest."
Rapoport adds Charles is expected to visit Seattle when he starts taking them. On paper it is surprising the Seahawks are interested in Charles considering they have two young running backs and plenty of needs elsewhere, but neither Thomas Rawls nor C.J. Prosise has proven to be durable during their short career. Charles also has some big injury questions of his own, however, and has played in eight games since 2014. If Seattle does go after Charles, they likely will not be offering more than a short-term, prove-it-type deal.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

The #Bucs are expected to sign #Redskins WR DeSean Jackson, source said. A deal they’ve expected, but a big one.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Adam Jahns of the Chicago Sun-Times reports the Bears have or have had interest in free agent CBs Stephon Gilmore, A.J. Bouye, and Logan Ryan.
The message being they are trying hard to land a big-time cornerback. Gilmore and Bouye profile better as the No. 1 the Bears need, but Ryan would also be a big upgrade to what Chicago ran out onto the field last season. With a quality front seven they are positioned to bolster even more early in the draft, Chicago's defense could take a big step forward if the secondary is properly addressed.

Sponsored content

Nazad na vrh  Poruka [Strana 13 od 28]

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 28  Sledeći

Dozvole ovog foruma:
Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu