NFL Fans Serbia
Vidite SKRAĆENU verziju foruma, da bi ste videli KOMPLETAN forum, molimo Vas registrujte se ili prijavite.

NFL Fans Serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Niste konektovani. Konektujte se i registrujte se

Offseason 2017 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo

+22
viking
nflfun
kb8
penban
Mos Def
Bizon
Cenci D
savanis
SymphonyX
ZippoZG
Steelers
Zver
Miki HOF
zvaljo
Raising Arizona
Gronk
Peyton Manning
Mean_Machine
dr.dule
KPGS
Vlado997
Danijel Lg
26 posters

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Sledeći

Ići dole  Poruka [Strana 8 od 28]

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Trumaine Johnson - DB - Rams

Rams signed franchise player CB Trumaine Johnson to a one-year, $16.7 million contract.

It's not a surprise, as a long-term contract doesn't seem to be a possibility. Rams GM Les Snead has said in so many words that the team views 2017 as a trial run for Johnson in new DC Wade Phillips' system.

mislim da u istoriji lige nije postoja tim koji pokusava sam sebe da unisti. mozda browns.

2023 Patriots: there’s no team they can’t lose

Offseason 2017 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 8 Patriots---eliot-wolf-jerod-mayo

“You either execute and win, or you don’t. That’s where we are at.”

Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning
Administrator
Administrator

citam da je veoma malo interesovanje za AP i Charles..a pre par godina najbolji u ligi

http://nfl.com/

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

AP je tip RB koji se sve manje traze. za ovih 10 sezona nije se mnogo pretrgao kada je bio u ulozi hvataca.
Charles je druga prica. zadnje dve godine povredjen. mozda moze da pomogne negde gde nece biti solo RB. naveo sam u temi NE da je moguce da ce ga uzeti.

Offseason 2017 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 8 Patriots---eliot-wolf-jerod-mayo

Steelers

Steelers
Executive team
Executive team

pitanje je oce li jamal charles biti spreman i za training camp

Offseason 2017 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 8 Potpis

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

treba da bude speman kada zima zagudi.

Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning
Administrator
Administrator

Charles je genijalan igrac, uzivanje ga je gledati, ali povrede, povrede, povrede..

Zver

Zver
VIP
VIP

Peyton Manning ::Charles je genijalan igrac, uzivanje ga je gledati, ali povrede, povrede, povrede..

Ko je rekao Arijan Foster?

...Sa Vajominškog Univerziteta

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Torrey Smith - WR - Free Agent
49ers released WR Torrey Smith.
The move clears $4.675 million in cap space, a number that would increase to $7.875 million if designated as a post-June 1 cut. Smith was a colossal bust in San Francisco, catching 53 total passes for 930 yards. It exposed the limitations in Smith's game, but his struggles were more about the 49ers' staggering incompetence on offense than anything else. The sides were simply a disastrous match. Still only 28 with some of the league's purest speed, Smith won't take more than a few days to find a new home.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

ESPN's Jeremy Fowler reports free agent DeSean Jackson is expected to seek $10-$12 million per season.

Tampa ce a reaguje. Klovn ga zeli.

Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning
Administrator
Administrator

Wild Raven ::
Peyton Manning ::Charles je genijalan igrac, uzivanje ga je gledati, ali povrede, povrede, povrede..

Ko je rekao Arijan Foster?
I on, mada Charles je meni jos bolji RB od njega

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

With Buccaneers quarterback Mike Glennon preparing to hit the open market and potentially cash in, the team that drafted Glennon four years ago and resisted the temptation to try to trade him reportedly would like to keep him around.
Per multiple reports, the Buccaneers have offered to make Glennon the NFL’s highest-paid backup. The Tampa Bay Times pegged the offer at $8 million per year, $1 million per season more than the average salary of Eagles backup Chase Daniel.
A year ago, Rick Stroud of the Times said the Bucs have discussed attempting to sign Glennon to a two-year extension worth at least $6 million per year.
With Glennon so close to hitting the market and attracting starter-level offers, there’s no reason to take less money for no opportunity to play — unless he aspires only to be a career backup. (Which pays pretty well, with limited physical risks.)
Glennon started 13 games as a rookie and five in 2014. He was instantly supplanted in 2015 by Jameis Winston, who is entrenched as the team’s starter.
Teams reportedly interested in Glennon, presumably for something more than a No. 2 spot on the depth chart, include the Jets, Bears, and 49ers.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

ja jos ne verujem da se za ovim sto kaze ptica , pokojnikom neko bije. pa zar su stvarno toliko ocajni.

kb8

kb8

Ja još uvijek čekam poziv...

If you want to run, run a mile.

If you want to experience a different life, run a marathon.

If you want to talk to God, run an ultra.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

nije mi jasno sto ga nema

kb8

kb8

Niti meni...

A čuli se nakon ustoličenja na mjesto GM i HC da će me nazvat samo kad vide di smo i šta smo...

Očito spremaju još čistku da vide koliko će ostat prostora po Salaryem da znaju koliko mi mogu ponudit...

If you want to run, run a mile.

If you want to experience a different life, run a marathon.

If you want to talk to God, run an ultra.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Tom Savage - QB - Texans
According to Draft Analyst's Tony Pauline, some around the league believe that if the Texans acquire Tony Romo they would then trade Tom Savage to the 49ers.
This is pure speculation from people Pauline has spoken with, but it's an interesting nugget. If Romo lands in Houston, the Texans would then be forced to keep Brock Osweiler as the No. 2 due to a glut of guaranteed money left on his deal. Savage likely would be upset as the No. 3 and could ask for a way out of town. ESPN's Jeremy Fowler reported back in January 2015 that then-Browns OC Kyle Shanahan was extremely high on Savage and wanted him in Cleveland.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

ispade pacov jr. jurio dosta njih. kako ne bi kada je radio u browns.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Report: AD would 'consider' discount for Pats
Offseason 2017 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 8 4169
The Boston Herald's Karen Guregian reports free agent Adrian Peterson would "consider" giving the Patriots a discount.
This is the time of year where every older veteran gets linked with the Patriots, but this one makes some sense. With LeGarrette Blount headed to free agency, New England is in need of an early-down back, and Peterson would certainly like the chance to add a ring to his resume. Considering the reported lack of interest, he might not even have to accept much less than market value. Set to occupy a role which Blount rode to 18 touchdowns last season, Peterson will be an interesting boom-or-bust fantasy discussion if he lands in New England.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Trevor Siemian - QB - Broncos
Mike Klis of 9 News Denver reports the 49ers would have interest in trading for Trevor Siemian if the Broncos land Tony Romo.
There was a similar report regarding Texans QB Tom Savage, suggesting Romo will set off a domino effect wherever he lands. Siemian was a respectable starter during his first year on the job in 2016, and he played much of the season with a shoulder injury which ultimately required surgery. He would be a quality addition for a team which should be taking as many swings as possible at quarterback.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Mike Glennon - QB - Buccaneers
NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports Chicago is free agent Mike Glennon's preferred destination.
They also appear to be the only team willing to pay him upwards of $14 million a year, which likely has nothing to do with his preference [/sarcasam]. Rapoport reports Chicago will make a "major push" to sign Glennon once the legal tampering window opens on Tuesday afternoon. At this point, it will be a surprise if he does not end up in Chicago.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Tyrod Taylor - QB - Bills
CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora reports the Browns have "significant interest" in Tyrod Taylor.
The Cleveland Plain Dealer recently reported Taylor was the Browns' top fallback option if they can't land Jimmy Garoppolo. Per La Canfora, "no one I've talked to here at the Combine" believes Taylor will accept the pay cut the Bills want him to take, and "many in the league" believe Tyrod will end up in Cleveland. If the Browns do sign Tyrod, they would be smart to retain free agent Terrelle Pryor. Taylor's strength as a passer is his deep ball.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

znaci mucenicu su nasli QB

SF - Savage ili Siemian i draft
Bears - Glennona i draft
Browns - Taylora i draft
Bills - Cardale Jones i izbor na draftu
NYJ - Petty i draft

SymphonyX

SymphonyX
VIP
VIP

dr.dule ::znaci mucenicu su nasli QB

SF - Savage ili Siemian i draft
Bears - Glennona i draft
Browns - Taylora i draft
Bills - Cardale Jones i izbor na draftu
NYJ - Petty i draft

Ako stvarno bude ovako Jimmy ce sledece godine bit trejdovan za 7 pikova prve runde.Pogledaj samo tu listu HOF igraca.

“If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—for ever.”

George Orwell

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

e stvarno sprdnja. mada mi u ovoj gomili crkotina Taylor jos i deluje pristojno.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

samo gde su Kep, Gabert, Ponder , Dzoni

Sponsored content

Nazad na vrh  Poruka [Strana 8 od 28]

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Sledeći

Dozvole ovog foruma:
Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu