NFL Fans Serbia
Vidite SKRAĆENU verziju foruma, da bi ste videli KOMPLETAN forum, molimo Vas registrujte se ili prijavite.

NFL Fans Serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Niste konektovani. Konektujte se i registrujte se

Offseason 2017 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo

+22
viking
nflfun
kb8
penban
Mos Def
Bizon
Cenci D
savanis
SymphonyX
ZippoZG
Steelers
Zver
Miki HOF
zvaljo
Raising Arizona
Gronk
Peyton Manning
Mean_Machine
dr.dule
KPGS
Vlado997
Danijel Lg
26 posters

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 28  Sledeći

Ići dole  Poruka [Strana 7 od 28]

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Martellus Bennett - TE - Patriots
According to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport, it will be "hard" for the Patriots to re-sign impending free agent Martellus Bennett.
Per Rapsheet, the Patriots and Bennett have a "mutually respectful relationship," but that may not be enough to keep him in Foxboro. Bennett is in line for a big payday after leading New England with seven touchdown catches in 2016. ESPN's Mike Reiss previously reported the Patriots won't get in a bidding war for Bennett, which means he's likely headed elsewhere. With Rob Gronkowski coming off yet another surgery, the Pats are sure to address tight end in the draft.

2023 Patriots: there’s no team they can’t lose

Offseason 2017 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 7 Patriots---eliot-wolf-jerod-mayo

“You either execute and win, or you don’t. That’s where we are at.”

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Markus Wheaton - WR - Steelers
The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette's Ed Bouchette "wouldn't expect" the Steelers to re-sign free agent WR Markus Wheaton.
Wheaton missed a ton of time with a shoulder injury last season and required surgery to repair a torn labrum in early January. He ended up catching just four passes for 51 yards and one score across three games following somewhat productive 2014 and 2015 seasons. Wheaton turned 26 earlier this month. He'll likely have to settle for one-year, prove it-type offers in free agency.

Offseason 2017 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 7 Patriots---eliot-wolf-jerod-mayo

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Jay Cutler - QB - Bears
ESPN's Adam Schefter reports the Bears have "actively started seeking" a trade partner for Jay Cutler.
The Bears will try their darnedest to get something for Cutler, though there's a good chance they'll end up cutting him. Cutler plateaued and arguably regressed after a promising beginning to his career in Denver, and hasn't played a full 16-game season since 2009. With that said, a quarterback-needy team like the Jets could be desperate enough to take the bait. The Bears are expected to target Jimmy Garoppolo, but they'll face plenty of competition.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Ronald Leary - G - Cowboys
Larry Holder of the New Orleans Times-Picayune believes the Saints "have to take a look" at impending free agent LG Ronald Leary.
The Saints may need to address right guard with Jahri Evans headed for free agency. With Dallas committed to La'El Collins at left guard, Leary will likely be looking for a new team. Leary played well for the Cowboys last year and won't cost as much as T.J. Lang or Kevin Zeitler. Leary turns 28 in April.

kb8

kb8

Free agency fuels speculation, and DeSean Jackson's impending availability has sparked ideas of a potential reunion with the Philadelphia Eagles.

Jackson played for the Eagles for six seasons before being released in 2014 by then-coach Chip Kelly. Though the Washington Redskins receiver didn't address his specific plans or the likelihood he would rejoin his former team, he said he understood what having his career come full circle would mean.

If you want to run, run a mile.

If you want to experience a different life, run a marathon.

If you want to talk to God, run an ultra.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Dešon Dzekson će ići kod onog klovna u Tampu. dva klovna. divota.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Report: Jimmy Garoppolo Soon To Be Target Of Several Blockbuster Offers

BOSTON (CBS) — Exactly how good Jimmy Garoppolo is as an NFL quarterback remains a bit of an unknown. But apparently, the skills he flashed early in the 2016 season provided enough reason for multiple teams to prepare Godfather offers to try to snatch him from the Patriots.

According to Bleacher Report’s Mike Freeman, “[Sources] believe several teams are preparing to make blockbuster offers for Garoppolo. … They think a draft shakeup is coming and that it will involve Garoppolo.”

Freeman added: “The increasingly popular view among some in the league is that Garoppolo can transform a franchise almost overnight and is worth a first-round pick.”

Of course, rumors being what they are, Freeman curbed this talk by stating that, essentially, no executives can be trusted at this time of year.

Still, with Garoppolo, there certainly seems to be an increasing amount of smoke surrounding his name. And given the choice between Garoppolo, who’s spent three years studying under Tom Brady and performed well in limited action in 2016, and the draft crop of Mitch Trubisky and Deshaun Watson and Pat Mahomes, it’s not difficult to believe Garoppolo could be seen as the better choice. Garoppolo has completed 67 percent of his NFL passes for 690 yards, five touchdowns and zero interceptions. He threw for 502 yards and four touchdowns in what basically amounted to six quarters of work in 2016.

And from a Patriots perspective, it likely would take a significant offer to get them to part ways with Garoppolo. At the very least, he represents solid insurance for a 40-year-old quarterback. And after entering the league as a second-round pick in 2014, he’s only added to his value during his three years in the NFL.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Jay Cutler - QB - Bears

CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora continues to report that the Jets have "some interest" in Jay Cutler once he's released by the Bears.
"They believe he can play in the elements that are a reality in the AFC East, and they like his moxie and arm talent," writes La Canfora. "And that was well before the Jets hired Jeremy Bates as their quarterback coach." Bates and Cutler have mutual affinity for each other after working together in Denver and Chicago. The current Jets regime needs to find a way to put wins on the board if they're going to save their jobs. No quarterback currently on the roster or in the draft will be able to do that, so Cutler would make sense as a veteran capable of coming in and making this team at least competitive. La Canfora also mentions the Bills, 49ers, Dolphins, Texans, Jaguars, and Browns as potential landing spots for Cutler.

Steelers

Steelers
Executive team
Executive team

počela seča

Bucs released CB Alterraun Verner.
Jets released OT Breno Giacomini.
Jets released K Nick Folk.

Offseason 2017 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 7 Potpis

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

bice brdo veterana na pijaci.

Zver

Zver
VIP
VIP

Među njima i Okung definitivno.

...Sa Vajominškog Univerziteta

KPGS

KPGS
VIP
VIP

Kad pocinje combine u Indianapolisu?

kb8

kb8

February 28 – March 6, 2017.

S tim da skakanje po dvorani kreće mislim od petka, 3.3.

If you want to run, run a mile.

If you want to experience a different life, run a marathon.

If you want to talk to God, run an ultra.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

ocekujem da NYG napadnu Okunga .

suska se i Hajtauera

Zver

Zver
VIP
VIP

Ma kakav hajtauer. Okunga je realno da napadnemo.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

kazu Hajtauer. vec godinama placu za LB.

ZippoZG

ZippoZG
Standardan
Standardan

Ni Seahawski nisu iskljuceni,mislim na Okunga

Zver

Zver
VIP
VIP

Volim kad problemi krenu da se rešavaju od repa...produžismo long snappera Very Happy

Cenci D

Cenci D
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Pa Brownsi ulozili najvise love u LS. Znaju da ce im trebati covjek konstatno,pa da imaju kvalitetu!

Steelers

Steelers
Executive team
Executive team

Panthers re-signed DE Mario Addison to a three-year contract.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Jets released C Nick Mangold...rezultat kada potpises ugovor koji nikada neces do kraja odraditi.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Bill Polian: Terrell Owens, Randy Moss don’t belong in the Hall of Fame
Posted by Michael David Smith on February 28, 2017, 11:20 AM EST
Bill Polian AP

Hall of Fame G.M. Bill Polian doesn’t want either Terrell Owens or Randy Moss to join him in Canton.

Asked by Talk of Fame Network whether he’d pick Owens or Moss when both are on the Hall of Fame ballot next year, Polian said he’d leave them both off.

“I take neither,” Polian said. “First of all, here’s my position: [I want players who] contribute both individually and to the team. T.O.’s situation, T.O.’s temperament, his ability to contribute to the team was well known up front. He was going to be a problem. We did not want to deal with problem children. Others may. We didn’t. That’s number one. Number two, every year in Indianapolis we said the following: ‘The price of admission is 100 percent effort all the time in everything we do.’ Well, how can we take Randy Moss when we make that statement? It’s that simple.”

Polian believes both Moss and Owens will end up with busts in Canton, even though Polian doesn’t think they belong.

“I think they will, unfortunately in my view,” said Polian, “because whether you like it or not. these ‘electoral campaigns’ have a way of swinging people. In my view, and I said this publicly last year, I think the Hall of Fames are for people who make their teams better, not who detract from them. Now, T.O. was a bigger detractor over his career than Moss, but you certainly wouldn’t call [Moss’ attitude] any harbinger or example of what you want in a football player other than when he decided to play. ‘I play when I play.’ I don’t buy it.”

Polian’s opinion of Owens is obviously shared by plenty of people on the Hall of Fame selection committee, which is why Owens has been voted down the last two years. We’ll find out next year whether Owens can overcome the opposition and get into Canton — and whether Moss, eligible for the first time, can get in as well.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

ne znam dokle ce ovu drtinu matoru da ista pitaju. ubacili ga u tu kucu slavnih i ajde pecanje. cekaju da padne u studiju. covek ce celog zivota nositi pecat izgubljenih SBlova sa Bafalom. doduse uspeo je jedan sa Indi ali ipak poznat da je gubio vazne meceve.

Steelers

Steelers
Executive team
Executive team

Bills released CB Nickell Robey-Coleman.
Bills released K Dan Carpenter.
Cowboys re-signed DT David Irving to a one-year, $615,000 contract.
Patriots re-signed FB James Develin to a two-year contract.
The Cleveland Plain Dealer reports the Steelers are interested in free agent Terrelle Pryor. They join the Giants, 49ers, Titans and Eagles.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

gde su oni bili dok je Pryor bio bez posla posle Oaklanda. cudno mi je da su ga Browns tako lako pustili.
zato ce i dogodine da biraju prvi ili drugi.

Sponsored content

Nazad na vrh  Poruka [Strana 7 od 28]

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 28  Sledeći

Dozvole ovog foruma:
Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu