NFL Fans Serbia
Vidite SKRAĆENU verziju foruma, da bi ste videli KOMPLETAN forum, molimo Vas registrujte se ili prijavite.

NFL Fans Serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Niste konektovani. Konektujte se i registrujte se

Offseason 2017 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo

+22
viking
nflfun
kb8
penban
Mos Def
Bizon
Cenci D
savanis
SymphonyX
ZippoZG
Steelers
Zver
Miki HOF
zvaljo
Raising Arizona
Gronk
Peyton Manning
Mean_Machine
dr.dule
KPGS
Vlado997
Danijel Lg
26 posters

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 28  Sledeći

Ići dole  Poruka [Strana 6 od 28]

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

John Ross - WR - Player

Washington WR John Ross told MMQB's Emily Kaplan he ran a laser-timed 4.3 forty last week.
There is no doubt Ross is fast, but 4.3 would put him in elite company. Since electronic timing was implemented at the Combine in 1999, only 13 players have run faster than 4.3 at any position, and just five of those were receivers. DeSean Jackson, to whom Ross is often compared, ran a 4.35. If he runs that well at the combine, Ross will be almost a lock for the first round even with a concerning medical history.

2023 Patriots: there’s no team they can’t lose

Offseason 2017 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 6 Patriots---eliot-wolf-jerod-mayo

“You either execute and win, or you don’t. That’s where we are at.”

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Laquon Treadwell - WR - Vikings

Vikings OC Pat Shurmur said this offseason will be "very critical" for Laquon Treadwell.
The No. 23 overall pick last year, Treadwell managed just one catch as a rookie and was stuck behind an ineffective Charles Johnson on the depth chart all season. In the rookie's defense, he did deal with several injuries, but it was still a disappointing showing. With both Johnson and Cordarrelle Patterson headed to free agency, Treadwell should have a shot at more playing time moving forward, but he will need to earn it during the offseason program.

Offseason 2017 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 6 Patriots---eliot-wolf-jerod-mayo

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

DeSean Jackson - WR - Redskins

ESPN's Josina Anderson reports the Bucs are a possible landing spot for impending free agent DeSean Jackson.
Speaking on Adam Schefter's podcast, Jackson said returning to Philadelphia would be a "great story," but he will be looking to get all he can out of this trip to free agency. With a quarterback on the rise and not much else besides Mike Evans in the passing game, the Bucs make a ton of sense as a potential landing spot, especially since Anderson also reports Jackson has "existing rapport" with Jameis Winston. Jackson has also been linked with the Rams.

Zver

Zver
VIP
VIP

dr.dule ::
DeSean Jackson - WR - Redskins

Mogao bi ovaj već jednom da odleprša negde daleko od NFC E

...Sa Vajominškog Univerziteta

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Johnathan Hankins - DL - Giants

ESPN's Jordan Raanan reports the Giants are "genuinely trying to keep the defense intact."
That would mean re-signing both DT Johnathan Hankins and DE Jason Pierre-Paul, who Raanan thinks might draw the franchise tag. Not only would the decision to re-sign both players cost a lot of money, it would tie up a ton of cap space in the defensive line after New York splurged on DE Olivier Vernon and DT Damon Harrison last spring. That said, the foundation of the Giants' defense is the line, and both players are worth the price.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Tyson Jackson - DL - Falcons

ESPN's Vaughn McClure expects the Falcons to move on from DT Tyson Jackson unless he is willing to take a pay cut.
Jackson counts $5.85 million against the cap, and the Falcons can save $2.65 million of that by releasing him. It is a no-brainer move on a player who recorded just 13 tackles and was on the field for just 329 snaps over 16 games. With linebacker and the secondary in good shape, the Falcons' primary focus should be on upgrading the defensive line.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Connor Barwin - DL - Eagles

Jeff McLane of The Philadelphia Inquirer said "it’s difficult to see" Connor Barwin back with the Eagles in 2017.
McLane's opinion has been the general consensus since the end of the season. Barwin has said he is willing to take a pay cut, but McLane does not think the Eagles will be willing to match what the pass rusher will fetch on the open market. A poor fit in DC Jim Schwartz’s scheme, Barwin should draw plenty of interest from 3-4 teams if he is made available. NJ Advance Media listed the Colts, Packers, and Ravens as possible suitors.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Sam Bradford - QB - Vikings

Vikings OC Pat Shurmur expects Sam Bradford to be better coming off a full offseason with the organization.
The Vikings dealt with a mountain of change on offense last season including Bradford joining the team shortly before Week 1 and Shurmur taking over for Norv Turner in the middle of the year. Both will benefit from a full offseason together, and Bradford should spend plenty of time developing chemistry with his still relatively new receivers. None of that will matter, however, unless the Vikings fix the offensive line.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Courtney Upshaw - LB - Falcons

ESPN's Vaughn McClure expects the Falcons to re-sign impending free agent DE Courtney Upshaw.
Signed to a one-year deal last March, Upshaw only played 310 snaps over 13 games, but he is a versatile piece who can play both along the defensive line and at linebacker. He also should not cost much to re-sign. The Falcons should be able to bring him back if they want him.

Zver

Zver
VIP
VIP

dr.dule ::Johnathan Hankins - DL - Giants

ESPN's Jordan Raanan reports the Giants are "genuinely trying to keep the defense intact."
That would mean re-signing both DT Johnathan Hankins and DE Jason Pierre-Paul, who Raanan thinks might draw the franchise tag. Not only would the decision to re-sign both players cost a lot of money, it would tie up a ton of cap space in the defensive line after New York splurged on DE Olivier Vernon and DT Damon Harrison last spring. That said, the foundation of the Giants' defense is the line, and both players are worth the price.

Ah...pokušavaju se zadržati obojica ali po ceni za koju Giantsi smatraju realnom. I lupa Ranaan, nema šanse da se JPP taguje, preskupo bi bilo a i on sam je rekao da u tom slučaju neće potpisati tender.

...Sa Vajominškog Univerziteta

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Kirk Cousins - QB - Redskins

Pro Football Talk's Mike Florio reports Kirk Cousins will not sign a long-term deal prior to the March 1 deadline for the Redskins to apply the franchise tag.
With a third tag not a functional option, Cousins has all the leverage in the negotiations over a long-term deal, and it looks like he is going to use it. Once the Redskins apply the tag, which they almost certainly will, Cousins can ask for at the very least the value of the tag ($23.94 million) paid out in 2017 and a raise on that total guaranteed in 2018. If Washington balks at that price, Cousins can play out another one-year tender and test the open market next spring, which reports suggest is his preferred option anyway. It is far from a given the Redskins lock up Cousins to a long-term deal.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Wild Raven ::
dr.dule ::Johnathan Hankins - DL - Giants

ESPN's Jordan Raanan reports the Giants are "genuinely trying to keep the defense intact."....

Ah...pokušavaju se zadržati obojica ali po ceni za koju Giantsi smatraju realnom. I lupa Ranaan, nema šanse da se JPP taguje, preskupo bi bilo a i on sam je rekao da u tom slučaju neće potpisati tender.

kao da neko juri JPP. ovaj Hankins je tu negde 6-8miliona po godini

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Andrew Whitworth - T - Bengals

Alex Marvez of the Sporting News reports impending free agent LT Andrew Whitworth is expected to test the open market.
"Unless blown away by a massive contract offer from Bengals management, something he's unlikely to receive," Marvez qualifies before adding Whitworth wants to play for a "legitimate Super Bowl contender." This is a surprising report coming just hours after Whitworth told Marvez on the radio he would like to stay with the Bengals and beat writer Paul Dehner said he would be "stunned" if the two sides do not come to an agreement. It is possible this is just a negotiating ploy, but the 35-year-old surely knows his window for a ring is quickly closing. He might want to see what is out there before committing to the Bengals.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

A.J. McCarron - QB - Bengals

The Cleveland Plain Dealer's Mary Kay Cabot wrote Browns coach Hue Jackson "likes" Bengals backup QB A.J. McCarron.
Jackson coached McCarron in Cincinnati including the quarterback's four-game run as a starter in 2015. McCarron held his own after being thrust into the starting lineup, but Jackson would have to think he is a long-term starter to okay a trade. McCarron is entering a contract year, but he will just be a restricted free agent. That means the Bengals can keep him for another season, put an early-round tender on him next spring, and either take the draft pick if he gets an offer sheet or let him back up Andy Dalton again at a relatively cheap price. That scenario suggests a team will have to wow Cincinnati to pry McCarron away.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Eli Manning - QB - Giants

Speaking on PFT Live, Newsday's Bob Glauber said the Giants believe Eli Manning has two or three good years left in the NFL.
Manning's starting job isn't in danger but the Giants need to start thinking about life after Eli. Even if Manning's play has slipped a little, he still has one of the game's best receivers in Odell Beckham and a promising young talent in slot man Sterling Shepard. Manning's contract expires after 2019. That could be the Giants' cue to move on.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Darrelle Revis - DB - Jets

Darrelle Revis' court hearing has been pushed back to March 15.
It was originally scheduled for Thursday. Revis is facing five charges—four felonies and one misdemeanor—stemming from his involvement in a brawl earlier this month. Coming off a dismal season, the 31-year-old may be out of a job by the time he goes to court.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

The Patriots obviously got it right when they pushed away from the table during the Darrelle Revis bidding war in 2015.

The once-great corner spent the 2016 season languishing on the field. He’s spending the early part of the offseason reacting negatively to backpack journalism after midnight.

But the alleged double KO by Revis and his buddies isn’t what prompts this submission.

It’s the revelation from Manish Mehta of the New York Daily News that the tampering the Jets engaged in when they were prying Revis loose from the Patriots was way, way more involved than what the NFL fined them for. And that Jets owner Woody Johnson knew all about it.

Mehta leads his piece revealing that, long before free agency opened in 2015, Revis “was ready to squeeze more money out of [Johnson] who he knew would be willing to overpay for his services again.”

Mehta reports that, “back-channel discussions with the Jets in February set the foundation for a Revis reunion . . .

“Team officials in stealth mode communicated with Revis, Inc., through private cell phones and face-to-face covert meetings at the 2015 Scouting Combine rather than make calls from the team's landlines at their Florham Park facility. No paper trails were a must.

“Johnson, the driving force behind bringing back Revis to right a wrong in his mind, endorsed all of it.”

The Patriots -- who were in the midst of the Deflategate colonoscopy that resulted in absurd-level discipline -- lodged a complaint with the league over the Jets tampering after Revis signed with the Jets in mid-March of 2015.

The Jets were fined $100,000 but weren’t docked any draft picks.. The tender wrist slap came, ostensibly, because Johnson moronically stated at a December press conference that he’d “love” to have Revis return to New York.

Maybe Johnson wasn’t being a dummy. That comment provided cover for the league office -- which has a documented history of treating the two NYC franchises with kid gloves -- to let the Jets off easy.

Mehta’s article is the latest offering from him since completing his heel turn against Revis.

Mehta did everything but fly the plane to bring Revis to New York once the 2014 season ended. And this is what he wrote the day the Jets penalty came down:

The NFL’s attempt to uncover any dirt was an exercise in futility, a witch hunt driven by nonsense from a hypocritical organization with no reason to feel threatened by its competitor.

You may wonder what’s the point?

Clearly, the Patriots got it right while the Jets cheated, got what they wanted, and are now getting what they deserved.

And everyone already knows the league office’s investigations and operations arms under the brutally incompetent leadership of Troy Vincent are a laughingstock.

All true. But if I don’t write this now, I may have no recollection of this particular instance of league corruption given the absolute avalanche of other incidents.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/darrelle-revis-making-fool-woody-johnson-article-1.2977271?utm_content=buffer4261e&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=mmehta+twitter

Poslednji izmenio dr.dule dana Uto 21 Feb 2017, 21:10, izmenjeno ukupno 1 puta

Vlado997

Vlado997
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

dr.dule ::
Brandin Cooks - WR - Saints

Saints coach Sean Payton said he "absolutely" expects Brandin Cooks to return in 2017.
There had been chatter Cooks would be traded after making noise about his role during the season, but it never seemed particularly likely. Along with Michael Thomas and Willie Snead, Cooks gives the Saints' potent offense one of the best receiver groups in the league. New Orleans is expected to pick up his fifth-year option this offseason.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

definitivno pored Pesovana advokata nfl , treba da ode i ovaj nesposobni Vinsete. komesar nece jos za sada.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Saints quarterback Drew Brees heads into the 2017 season without a contract for 2018, which means that there’s more than a passing chance that it is his final season in New Orleans.

Brees is also 38 and whether it is next year, 2019 or sometime else, the Saints are going to find themselves in need of a new starter. They made a nod in that direction in 2015 when they drafted Garrett Grayson in the third round and coach Sean Payton confirmed that the team will continue to consider possibilities at the position this offseason.

“I think that topic exists and has existed because of the nature of the position,” Payton said to Bruce Murray and Brady Quinn on the Sirius XM NFL Radio. “I think we’re in the quarterback business always because they’re so difficult to find. And there’s been a year or two we’re close to drafting maybe a player and he went a little before we were ready to pick. And certainly you pay attention to it when your quarterback’s older.”

Three straight 7-9 seasons have led some to wonder about how long the team will plow forward with Payton and Brees and a fourth year out of the running won’t do anything to keep people from jumping on that train. That might lead to someone else making a decision on who’s next at quarterback, but it doesn’t do much to lessen the organization’s need to consider their options.

Steelers

Steelers
Executive team
Executive team

dr.dule ::definitivno pored Pesovana advokata nfl , treba da ode i ovaj nesposobni Vinsete. komesar nece jos za sada.
nema od toga dule nista, Troj Vinsent je odavno projektovan kao sledeci komesar

Offseason 2017 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 6 Potpis

Vlado997

Vlado997
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

dr.dule ::Andrus Peat - T - Saints

The Times-Picayune's Larry Holder believes Saints LG Andrus Peat is still Zach Strief's future replacement at right tackle.
Strief is fully expected to return in 2017, but he will turn 34 in September and has only two years left on his deal. With RG Jahri Evans also going on 34 and headed for free agency, the Saints need to be looking at long-term answers on the right side. LT Terron Armstead's health also has to be a concern after he managed just seven games in 2016, and C Max Unger will turn 31 in April. It is not a primary need, but the Saints have some work to do on the offensive line.
U minuloj sezoni smo imali manjih povreda u fanzivnoj liniji i Peat je bio od izuzetnog značaja jer je u stanju da igra sve sem centra. Armstead je jedan od najboljih linijaša u ligi kad je zdrav ali to prošle sezone nije bio ni blizu, ono što je igrao, igrao je poluskrljan i možda je trebao da propusti cijelu sezonu. Strief je timski igrač i prihvatio je paycut prošle sezone a Evans nije i bio je otpušten ali i vraćen u početku sezone jer je nama trebao RG a on ne bi nigdje dobio pare koje je htio. Bio sam skeptičan ali njih dvojica su bila veliko iznenađenje sezone, odlično su držali desnu stranu, kao nekada, mada je teško očekivati da ponove tu igru, ipak su već u godinama tako da će se morati tražiti koji bucko u kasnijim rundama.

Vlado997

Vlado997
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

dr.dule ::Saints quarterback Drew Brees heads into the 2017 season without a contract for 2018, which means that there’s more than a passing chance that it is his final season in New Orleans.

Brees is also 38 and whether it is next year, 2019 or sometime else, the Saints are going to find themselves in need of a new starter. They made a nod in that direction in 2015 when they drafted Garrett Grayson in the third round and coach Sean Payton confirmed that the team will continue to consider possibilities at the position this offseason.

“I think that topic exists and has existed because of the nature of the position,” Payton said to Bruce Murray and Brady Quinn on the Sirius XM NFL Radio. “I think we’re in the quarterback business always because they’re so difficult to find. And there’s been a year or two we’re close to drafting maybe a player and he went a little before we were ready to pick. And certainly you pay attention to it when your quarterback’s older.”

Three straight 7-9 seasons have led some to wonder about how long the team will plow forward with Payton and Brees and a fourth year out of the running won’t do anything to keep people from jumping on that train. That might lead to someone else making a decision on who’s next at quarterback, but it doesn’t do much to lessen the organization’s need to consider their options.
Dru planira kao i Toma do 45. Da li će mu uspjeti pojma nemam ali kontam da će do 40. biti na nivou a Payton sigurno neće tražiti QB-a pod pritiskom ego će vjerovatno draftovati ono što mu se svidi.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Offseason 2017 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 6 1142828_12456033

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

DeMeco Ryans - LB - 49ers
49ers hired former NFL LB DeMeco Ryans as Defensive Quality Control coach.
The 32-year-old never officially retired but was out of the league last season after getting cut by the Eagles. A two-time Pro Bowler and former Defensive Rookie of the Year, Ryans will begin his coaching career under first-time head coach Kyle Shanahan. The Niners also hired John Benton (OL coach), Daniel Bullocks (Assistant DBs), Michael Clay (Strength and Conditioning Assistant), Stan Kwan (Assistant ST), Vince Oghobaase (Assistant DL), Adam Stenavich (Assistant OL), and Bobby Slowik (Quality Control). Slowik spent last season working for Pro Football Focus.

Sponsored content

Nazad na vrh  Poruka [Strana 6 od 28]

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 28  Sledeći

Dozvole ovog foruma:
Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu