NFL Fans Serbia
Vidite SKRAĆENU verziju foruma, da bi ste videli KOMPLETAN forum, molimo Vas registrujte se ili prijavite.

NFL Fans Serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Niste konektovani. Konektujte se i registrujte se

Offseason 2017 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo

+22
viking
nflfun
kb8
penban
Mos Def
Bizon
Cenci D
savanis
SymphonyX
ZippoZG
Steelers
Zver
Miki HOF
zvaljo
Raising Arizona
Gronk
Peyton Manning
Mean_Machine
dr.dule
KPGS
Vlado997
Danijel Lg
26 posters

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 28  Sledeći

Ići dole  Poruka [Strana 12 od 28]

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Elvis Dumervil - LB - Free Agent

Ravens released OLB Elvis Dumervil.
It's been an expected move all along and will save the Ravens $6 million against the cap. Dumervil turned 33 earlier this year and has just nine total sacks over the past two seasons. A once feared pass rusher, Dumervil is no longer dominant but still has some juice left in the tank. The money meant more to Baltimore as they look to fill other holes. Dumervil should land somewhere.

2023 Patriots: there’s no team they can’t lose

Offseason 2017 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 12 Patriots---eliot-wolf-jerod-mayo

“You either execute and win, or you don’t. That’s where we are at.”

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Dolphins working on long-term deal with Kiko

NFL Network's Mike Garofolo reports the Dolphins hope to reach a long-term deal with restricted free agent LB Kiko Alonso.
Alonso was mediocre his first year in Miami, but the team evidently liked what it saw. Alonso manned the middle in 2017, but the Dolphins might convince him to move back to the weak side, a move Alonso currently doesn't want to make. Going on 27, Alonso has an extensive injury history. Committing guaranteed money for multiple years might not be wise.

Offseason 2017 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 12 Patriots---eliot-wolf-jerod-mayo

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Tony Jefferson - DB - Cardinals

The Browns are showing interest in free agent S Tony Jefferson.
Jefferson would be a big upgrade for the Browns, who featured a revolving door at safety last year. The 25-year-old is expected to command $7-10 million annually. The Browns have more than enough cap space to pull that off.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Connor Barwin - DL - Eagles

Jason La Canfora of CBS Sports reports the Eagles are trying to trade OLB/DE Connor Barwin.
Philly is also still trying to move LB Mychal Kendricks. Perhaps they are able to find takers, but the more likely outcome is both are cut before the new league year begins tomorrow afternoon. Cutting Barwin would save the Eagles $7.75 million against the cap.

Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning
Administrator
Administrator

2015:
99.4 QB rating, 63.7 comp%
3035 yards
20td, 6int
568 rush yards/4td

2016:
89.7 QB rating, 61.7 comp %
3023 yards
17td, 6int
580 rush yards/6td

Tyrodova statistika..pametan potez Bilsa sto su ga zadrzali

http://nfl.com/

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

i ja mislim da im je ispravan potez. uopste nije bio los.
sta treba sada da kazu oni mucenici u NYJ i Cle.Browns koji se nadali da ce Tyrod biti slobodan.

sada se Bili kezi i kaze. dva pika prve i jedan druge za Dzimi G.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Brandon LaFell - WR - Bengals

The Cincinnati Enquirer reports the Bills and Bears are interested in free agent Brandon LaFell, but that re-signing him is a "priority" for the Bengals.
Beat writer Jim Owczarski reports things are "moving well" between LaFell and his 2016 club. Now on the wrong side of 30, LaFell rebounded from an awful 2015 in New England last season. He'd be a needed big target for both Chicago and Buffalo.

Cenci D

Cenci D
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Nitko ne spominje Jeffreya!!!

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Torrey Smith - WR - Free Agent

CBS' Jason La Canfora reports there's a "strong likelihood" the Ravens reunite with free agent Torrey Smith.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Cenci ::Nitko ne spominje Jeffreya!!!

utvrdjuju moze da hoda vise od 20minuta

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Russell Okung - T - Free Agent

Free agent LT Russell Okung is drawing "strong interest" from the Chargers.
The Charges have been connected to Okung since his option was declined last month, but this is the first reported directly linking them. Okung be a solid fit with LA looking to move on from LT King Dunlap. The Panthers and Giants also have interest in Okung, while the Broncos haven't ruled out bringing him back.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Lawrence Timmons - LB - Free Agent
ESPN's Jeremy Fowler reports free agent ILB Lawrence Timmons will visit the Dolphins on Thursday.
The Dolphins are intent on upgrading their linebacker corps, but Timmons wouldn't necessarily be an impact addition despite his many productive seasons in Pittsburgh. Going on 31, Timmons has looked a step slower in recent years, and is best utilized as a rotational player at this point in his career. Signing Timmons could be part of a plan to kick MLB Kiko Alonso outside.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

J.J. Wilcox - DB - Free Agent
The Miami Herald reports the Dolphins are interested in free agent safeties J.J. Wilcox and Duron Harmon.
That's "among other" safeties. The Dolphins have zeroed in on the back end as a need with Isa Abdul-Quddus (neck) potentially unavailable for 2017. Wilcox has also drawn interest from the Bucs.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Brandon Williams - DL - Free Agent
Jeff Zrebiec of the Baltimore Sun passes along "rumblings" connecting free agent NT Brandon Williams to the Giants.
A 6-foot-1, 335-pound space eater, Williams would replace free agent Johnathan Hankins in New York and give the G-Men a mammoth interior alongside 6-foot-3, 339-pound Damon "Snacks" Harrison. Neither Williams nor Harrison is a high-impact pass rusher, but the Giants frequently rotate their defensive ends inside in sub-packages. Williams is expected to command around $10 million annually.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Terrell McClain - DL - Free Agent
The Miami Herald reports the Dolphins have "some interest" in free agent DT Terrell McClain.
They're looking for someone to share snaps with Jordan Phillips. McClain was a 15-game starter for the Cowboys last season, but played 468 mediocre snaps. He's also drawn interest from the Seahawks and Falcons.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Alex Okafor - LB - Free Agent
The Miami Herald reports the Dolphins have "exploratory" interest in free agent DE/OLB Alex Okafor.
Coming off his rookie deal, Okafor would be making the switch from Arizona's 3-4 defense to a 4-3 in Miami. Okafor played just 231 snaps in 2016, but has 13.5 sacks over the past three years and is only 26 years old.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Kirk Cousins - QB - Redskins

NFL Network's Mike Silver said it was his belief Redskins franchise player Kirk Cousins wants "no part" of Washington, and would like to be in San Francisco.
As the sides fail to make anything resembling progress in long-term talks, the Cousins/49ers rumors refuse to die. Not even San Francisco's Wednesday signing of Brian Hoyer has slowed the talk. The well seems poisoned enough to no longer be drinkable for Cousins in the nation's capital. 2017 is threatening to go off the rails for recently-extended coach Jay Gruden.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Vince Wilfork - DL - Free Agent

Free agent Vince Wilfork has yet to make a decision on retirement.
Wilfork has been leaning toward retirement, but says he's in "no rush." With free agency set to open, Wilfork may let his market determine his status. Wilfork figures to be limited to cheap, one-year deals if he continues playing.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Scot McCloughan - G - Redskins
In a wide-ranging column detailing the Redskins' impending split with GM Scot McCloughan, the Washington Post explains the separation was caused by arguments over control and whether to sign Kirk Cousins long term, and the Redskins' lack of support for McCloughan.
We would recommend reading the piece below if you're any kind of an NFL fan. McCloughan felt disrespected the Redskins did not defend him when Chris Cooley spread a rumor McCloughan had relapsed into alcoholism. McCloughan also told people in 2016 he would have signed Cousins long term "if he had full control," which "angered" president Bruce Allen. McCloughan and the coaching staff clashed over McCloughan's preference of more-talented Rashad Ross over coaches-pet Ryan Grant. The Post reports McCloughan never stopped drinking, but "peers all agreed they didn't believe McCloughan's drinking ever hindered his job." Per the Post, the Redskins and McCloughan are now "working toward a buyout." Allen and coach Jay Gruden have won the power struggle.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Micah Hyde - DB - Free Agent
Impending free agent DB Micah Hyde is expected to hit the open market.
He hasn't received an offer from Green Bay. Hyde is a versatile defender with experience at both safety and slot corner. He won't be on the market long.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Trevor Siemian - QB - Broncos
USA Today's Tom Pelissero "wouldn't be surprised" if the Jets called the Broncos about Trevor Siemian, should Tony Romo land in Denver.
Romo would make Siemian expendable, and likely available for a third- through fifth-round pick. There were rumors the 49ers and Bills might have Siemian interest, but San Francisco signed Brian Hoyer, and Buffalo restructured Tyrod Taylor's deal. The Jets whiffed on Hoyer and appear to have lost out on free agent Mike Glennon to Chicago. Bryce Petty and Christian Hackenberg round out the current quarterback depth chart in New York.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Nick Perry - LB - Free Agent
In addition to the Jets, the Falcons and Colts are reportedly showing interest in free agent OLB Nick Perry.
The Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel's Tom Silverstein adds that the Packers "want (Perry) back." The top pure edge pass rusher left on the market, 26-year-old Perry set a career high with 11 sacks last season, and also lived in opposing backfields in the running game. He should flirt with $10 million per year.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Dontari Poe - DL - Free Agent
CBS' Jason La Canfora reports the Colts, 49ers and Falcons are interested in free agent NT Dontari Poe.
La Canfora reported earlier Wednesday that the Redskins were interested. Per La Canfora, Poe could opt for a one-year deal with an eye toward a more robust market in 2018.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Jabaal Sheard - DL - Free Agent
The Indianapolis Star reports the Colts are "genuinely interested" in free agent OLB/DE Jabaal Sheard.
The Patriots reduced Sheard's role in favor of breakout player Trey Flowers last year, but he remained effective as a situational rusher, and has always held his own against the run. Going on age 28, Sheard has 13 sacks and four forced fumbles over the past two seasons. The Colts are desperate for edge-player help.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Danny Woodhead - RB - Chargers
According to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport, the Ravens will sign RB Danny Woodhead.
We're still waiting on the contract details. Woodhead missed most of last season with a torn ACL but is back to full health. In his last healthy season Woodhead led all running backs with 80 catches and 755 receiving yards. He'll likely hog most of the passing-down work in Baltimore, just as he has in previous stops in New England and San Diego. Woodhead is a valuable weapon in any offense but this seems like an odd fit, particularly given the presence of promising second-year back Kenneth Dixon.

Sponsored content

Nazad na vrh  Poruka [Strana 12 od 28]

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 28  Sledeći

Dozvole ovog foruma:
Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu