NFL Fans Serbia
Vidite SKRAĆENU verziju foruma, da bi ste videli KOMPLETAN forum, molimo Vas registrujte se ili prijavite.

NFL Fans Serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Niste konektovani. Konektujte se i registrujte se

Offseason 2017 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo

+22
viking
nflfun
kb8
penban
Mos Def
Bizon
Cenci D
savanis
SymphonyX
ZippoZG
Steelers
Zver
Miki HOF
zvaljo
Raising Arizona
Gronk
Peyton Manning
Mean_Machine
dr.dule
KPGS
Vlado997
Danijel Lg
26 posters

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 28  Sledeći

Ići dole  Poruka [Strana 10 od 28]

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

još ne mogu doći do vazduha od smeha kada se setim da je Mike “Neverending Neck” Glennon u priči za 14-15miliona.

Čikago = Mandump

2023 Patriots: there’s no team they can’t lose

Offseason 2017 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 10 Patriots---eliot-wolf-jerod-mayo

“You either execute and win, or you don’t. That’s where we are at.”

Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.facebook.com/NFL/videos/10154904613851263/

http://nfl.com/

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

uskoro pocinje novi rumors dan.

Offseason 2017 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 10 Patriots---eliot-wolf-jerod-mayo

kb8

kb8

Garcon kažu il nama il u Jaganjce...

If you want to run, run a mile.

If you want to experience a different life, run a marathon.

If you want to talk to God, run an ultra.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

sa 102 miliona to ne bi trebalo da se postavlja.

inace on je no.2 WR. vama treba no.1 .

kb8

kb8

Kod nas će on biti 1,2,3,4,5,6,7...

If you want to run, run a mile.

If you want to experience a different life, run a marathon.

If you want to talk to God, run an ultra.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Vernon Davis - TE - Redskins
Redskins re-signed TE Vernon Davis to a three-year, $15 million contract.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Pierre Garcon - WR - Redskins

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports the 49ers are "setting their sights" on free agent Pierre Garcon.
New coach Kyle Shanahan seems to be trying his best to make the 49ers a version of Redskins West. Working to acquire Kirk Cousins as his franchise quarterback, Shanahan could also be targeting Garcon and even DeSean Jackson as free agents. Garcon's first two seasons in D.C. were with Shanahan, and Garcon caught a career-high 113 balls in 2013 for 1,346 yards and five scores. If he lands in the Bay Area as Shanahan's starting "X" again, Garcon could be a top-20 fantasy receiver. Garcon turns 31 this year but looked to have plenty left in 2016.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Josh McCown - QB - Free Agent
Free agent Josh McCown is visiting the Cowboys on Wednesday.
Following his release from the Browns last month, McCown said he had heard from four or five teams, but the Cowboys have been the only team publicly linked to the soon-to-be 38-year-old. There's said to be mutual interest. Signing McCown would pave the way for Dallas to move Tony Romo.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Kyle Juszczyk - RB - Ravens
ESPN's Adam Schefter reports the Browns are "very interested" in free agent FB Kyle Juszczyk.
As Schefter notes, there's a Harvard connection, with the Browns employing several analytics-minded Harvard graduates in their front office and Juszczyk a Pro Bowl lead blocker out of Harvard. Juszczyk isn't the run-of-the-mill lead blocker-type. He has a very capable set of hands and is more of a hybrid H-back/TE who is viewed as potential under-the-radar signing in this class.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Kyle Juszczyk - RB - Ravens
ESPN's Adam Schefter reports the Browns are "very interested" in free agent FB Kyle Juszczyk.
As Schefter notes, there's a Harvard connection, with the Browns employing several analytics-minded Harvard graduates in their front office and Juszczyk a Pro Bowl lead blocker out of Harvard. Juszczyk isn't the run-of-the-mill lead blocker-type. He has a very capable set of hands and is more of a hybrid H-back/TE who is viewed as potential under-the-radar signing in this class.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

It’s happening again. The New England Patriots are going to win yet another transaction.

This time, trade winds are blowing again regarding backup quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo. The NFL Network’s Mike Garafolo reported that although Garoppolo is “expected” to be a Patriot next year, perhaps it could take two first-round picks for New England to trade the QB.

Then there’s this report from Cleveland.com’s Mary Kay Cabot:

Despite a report by ESPN that the Patriots won’t trade Jimmy Garoppolo, I’m told that nothing has changed and that teams — including the Browns — will still try to land him.

One source told me he believes it might take as much as a No. 1 this year and No. 1 next year — which I’m sure the Browns won’t be willing to do.

But if New England will accept their No. 12 overall pick and maybe another later selection, I think the Browns would strongly consider that.

The Patriots handled this situation absolutely perfectly (and would you expected anything less?).

They were able to show off Garoppolo’s skills while Tom Brady was suspended, saw a flawed quarterback class in this year’s NFL Draft and simply waited for Jimmy G’s price to keep rising. And just when it’s hit the “first rounder and another pick” hype? Suddenly there’s talk of a first-round pick this year and one next year.

We’ve written it a bunch and we’re sticking to it: Trading a first-rounder for Garoppolo is a bad idea. Even trading anything for Garoppolo is a risk. But for the Pats, the sky’s the limit.

They can keep driving up the price, simply by saying “We’re not trading him” and by reading the obvious tea leaves and seeing how desperate teams are for a QB — this is the same year in which there appears to be a bidding war on Mike Glennon.

The 12th overall pick would be a huge prize for Garoppolo. To get that selection and another one in this year’s draft? An epic win. And two first-rounders? It’s the equivalent of Scrooge McDuck jumping into a pool of gold coins.

Plus, there’s this: If it all falls apart and Garappolo sticks around, he could take over should Brady suddenly decide to retire or, as Garafolo pointed out, the Patriots can franchise the backup and trade him next year.

Only the Pats could find themselves in this situation and play it to absolute perfection.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

DeSean Jackson - WR - Redskins
NFL Network's Mike Garafolo reports free agent DeSean Jackson would have to take a "very steep discount" if he signs with the Patriots.
Likely to get over $11 million per year, Jackson will have plenty of other suitors willing to meet or exceed his asking price. That makes New England an extreme long shot to land him. The Patriots are in need of an outside deep threat, but taking a dive into the second or third tier of free-agent receivers might make more sense. Tampa Bay remains the favorite to land Jackson.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

arvis Landry - WR - Dolphins
According to the Miami Herald's Armando Salguero, the Dolphins received calls from teams interested in trading for Jarvis Landry, but Miami indicated he isn't available.
A rumor was apparently started when Eagles ace beat writer Jeff McLane mentioned he'd heard Landry's name circulated in trade talks. Apparently, it came from teams calling the Dolphins. Landry is entering the final year of his rookie deal and is probably looking for a long-term pact that pays him in the $11 million-plus range. That's a steep price for a guy who doesn't score touchdowns, but the Dolphins appear inclined to hang onto him, especially with free agent Kenny Stills set to walk, 2016 third-rounder Leonte Carroo showing nothing as a rookie, and DeVante Parker still immature.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Adrian Peterson - RB - Vikings
USA Today's Tom Pelissero reports the Seahawks have "no immediate interest" in free agent Adrian Peterson.
Pelissero leaves the door open for the Seahawks to possibly revisit Peterson, but that likely won't happen until deeper into the offseason if he's still without a team. That could be very possible. Peterson has been linked to a number of clubs, but all of the rumors seem to be started by Peterspn's camp. He's trying desperately to get a contender to come after him, but nobody appears to be taking the bait. The soon-to-be 32-year-old is unlikely to get the money he wants.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Kenny Clark - DL - Packers
Coach Mike McCarthy said he's expecting a "big jump" from 2016 first-round DE Kenny Clark.
"If you just watch the progression of the season, his arrow was straight up," McCarthy said. "I thought he played extremely well the last six weeks. That’s something we need to build off. I think he’ll take that big jump as a second-year player." The 27th pick in last year's draft, Clark played 410 rotational snaps as a rookie. But with NT Letroy Guion recently being slapped with a four-game ban and his roster spot now in jeopardy, Clark will likely play an even bigger role.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

jbm ti ovog sam i zaboravio da je bio draftovan u prvoj rundi. a vidim da je bio ocajan .

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora reports free agent NT Dontari Poe is a "top target" for the Redskins.
Bracing to lose versatile DE Chris Baker as a free agent, the Redskins have made it known fixing their defensive line is a priority. They have plenty of bodies up front but not much talent. Poe might be a bit overrated, but he's a massive human at 6'3/346 and capable of clogging lanes against the run. Washington was torched by the run last season, finishing 25th in run-defense DVOA.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Report: Redskins, Jaguars after FA SS Church
CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora reports the Redskins and Jaguars are interested in free agent SS Barry Church.
Rotoworld's No. 2 available safety, Church appears set to get paid coming off a strong year after grading out as Pro Football Focus' No. 10 safety out of 91 qualifiers. He received strong marks against both the run and pass. Church has started all 59 games he's appeared in the past four years.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Sad kada su Plavi potpisali Marsala, ko ga ce da otpuste?

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

https://twitter.com/csnne/status/839269411857002496

super reklama

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

dr.dule ::Sad kada su Plavi potpisali Marsala, ko ga ce da otpuste?

Dwayne Harris - WR - Giants
The Giants have approached WR/KR Dwayne Harris about taking a pay cut

Zver

Zver
VIP
VIP

dr.dule ::Sad kada su Plavi potpisali Marsala, ko ga ce da otpuste?

Verovatno je DRC kandidat za restruktuisanje. S njim Vereen. Otpušten će biti J.T. Thomas.

...Sa Vajominškog Univerziteta

Zver

Zver
VIP
VIP

I da....Jebo ih Maršal.

...Sa Vajominškog Univerziteta

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

DRC da restruktira ugovor? tako da ce NYG sledece sezone recimo morati umesto garantovanih 2 dati 6

Sponsored content

Nazad na vrh  Poruka [Strana 10 od 28]

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 28  Sledeći

Dozvole ovog foruma:
Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu