NFL Fans Serbia
Vidite SKRAĆENU verziju foruma, da bi ste videli KOMPLETAN forum, molimo Vas registrujte se ili prijavite.

NFL Fans Serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Niste konektovani. Konektujte se i registrujte se

Offseason 2017 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo

+22
viking
nflfun
kb8
penban
Mos Def
Bizon
Cenci D
savanis
SymphonyX
ZippoZG
Steelers
Zver
Miki HOF
zvaljo
Raising Arizona
Gronk
Peyton Manning
Mean_Machine
dr.dule
KPGS
Vlado997
Danijel Lg
26 posters

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 28  Sledeći

Ići dole  Poruka [Strana 11 od 28]

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

i nije im los potez sa Marsalom. decko je visok wr

2023 Patriots: there’s no team they can’t lose

Offseason 2017 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 11 Patriots---eliot-wolf-jerod-mayo

“You either execute and win, or you don’t. That’s where we are at.”

Zver

Zver
VIP
VIP

restruktuiraće ga i to team friendly varijantu...ili će ići na biro za nezaposlene, s obzirom na

pod jedan...količinu kvalitetnih kornera koji se mogu pokupiti na draftu
pod dva...činjenicu da mu je garantovani deo u potpunosti isplaćen

...Sa Vajominškog Univerziteta

Zver

Zver
VIP
VIP

Evo sad čitam i Dvejn Heris je ozbiljan kandidat za rekonstrukciju ugovora, odnosno otpuštanje ukoliko se bude gicao po tom pitanju.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

koliko vidim 4 miliona mu nije isplaceno.
plus o draftu db na draftu NYG ne bi trebalo mnogo da razmislja pre treceg dana.

taj igra za burek koliko vidim.

Offseason 2017 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 11 Patriots---eliot-wolf-jerod-mayo

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Report: Cards, OLB Jones finalizing 5-yr deal

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports the Cardinals and franchise player OLB Chandler Jones are finalizing a five-year contract.
The franchise tag was set to pay Jones $14.64 million, so that likely sets a baseline for Jones' annual average. There's a good chance Jones joins Von Miller and Justin Houston as the highest-paid 3-4 outside edge rushers.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Chris Mortensen‏
@mortreport

When Pierre Garcon finalizes deal with 49ers, as expected, league sources believe he will make $16 million in first year.

Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning
Administrator
Administrator

dr.dule ::Chris Mortensen‏
@mortreport

When Pierre Garcon finalizes deal with 49ers, as expected, league sources believe he will make $16 million in first year.
Shocked Shocked

http://nfl.com/

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Rapsheet: Glennon to the Bears 'all but done'

Appearing on NFL Network's Good Morning Football, Ian Rapoport said the Bears' deal for free agent Mike Glennon is "all but done."
Rapoport added that he wouldn't be surprised if the deal is finalized later today. The 49ers, Bills and Jets dropped out of the Glennon sweepstakes on Tuesday, essentially leaving the Bears to bid against themselves. Per Rapsheet, Glennon is expected to sign a three-year deal worth $15 million annually. That may seem excessive given Glennon's relative inexperience, but $15 million is about the going rate for a low-end NFL starting quarterback. With Glennon reportedly on board, the Bears' next move will be cutting ties with Jay Cutler.

Zver

Zver
VIP
VIP

Ja razmišljam da je sigurno u pitanju neki monstruozni signing bonus sa relativno nižim base salary-jima tokom trajanja ugovora.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

dr.dule ::još ne mogu doći do vazduha od smeha kada se setim da je Mike “Neverending Neck” Glennon u priči za 14-15miliona.

Čikago = Mandump

scratch

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Rick Wagner - T - Free Agent

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports free agent RT Rick Wagner is expected to sign with the Lions.
The deal should become official on Thursday, "assuming no snags in final negotiations." Wagner was also being pursued by the Bears and Bills. It's a big get for the Lions, who needed a right tackle to replace free agent Riley Reiff. Per NFL Network's Ian Rapoport, the deal is expected to net Wagner over $9 million annually.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Tony Romo - QB - Cowboys

CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora reports there is a "strong likelihood" the Cowboys release Tony Romo on Thursday.
La Canfora leaves the door open for a possible trade, but if teams know Dallas will be cutting Romo, there's no need to give up anything of value and take on his contract. Teams can now get Romo on their terms. Getting cut this early would be best-case scenario for all involved, allowing the Texans, Broncos, and whoever else to get their ducks in a row quickly at quarterback.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Nick Perry - LB - Packers

NJ Advance Media's Connor Hughes reports the Jets have "lots" of interest in free agent OLB Nick Perry.
Perry and Jabaal Sheard are viewed as the top two edge rushers on the market, and both are expected to draw plenty of interest. Perry turns 27 next month and is coming off a career-year in his contract season, registering 11 sacks and playing elite run defense. Edge rusher is a massive need for the Jets.

Poslednji izmenio dr.dule dana Sre 08 Mar 2017, 19:47, izmenjeno ukupno 1 puta

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

One anonymous NFL general manager told the New York Daily News he wouldn't sign Darrelle Revis for free.
Revis let his body go in 2016, passing up offseason conditioning and turning in an atrocious season wherein the man-coverage Jets resorted to playing zone because Revis was getting beaten so badly deep. "Have you seen his tape?" said the GM. "I wouldn't let him play for me for free." Added another front office executive, "Revis is done. You respect the body of work throughout his career, but all good things come to an end." A post-season report from Gil Brandt indicated Revis played the 2016 season weighing nearly 220 pounds

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Ian Rapoport‏Verified account @rapsheet 19m19 minutes ago
More
#Saints continuing to talk with #Eagles, #Titans & #Patriots in a potential Brandin Cooks deal. They want a picks or someone to affect QBs

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Brian Hoyer - QB - Free Agent

According to the Chicago Tribune, "indications at this point" are that free agent Brian Hoyer will sign with the 49ers.
Hoyer is expected to leave Chicago with the Bears zeroed in on Mike Glennon, while the Jets have shown interest in Hoyer but lack the coaching familiarity with him the 49ers can offer. Kyle Shanahan was Hoyer's OC in Cleveland. 31-year-old Hoyer would be a traditional "bridge" quarterback in San Francisco, holding down the fort until the Niners get someone better. With that said, he is an upgrade on 2016 quarterbacks Blaine Gabbert and Colin Kaepernick.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports the Cowboys will release Tony Romo on Thursday.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Martellus Bennett - TE - Patriots

CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora reports, in addition to the Patriots, the Giants, Jaguars, and Bills are "in on" free agent Martellus Bennett.
Bennett played for new Jaguars EVP Tom Coughlin with the Giants in 2012 before parlaying that one-year deal into a multi-year one with the Bears. Jacksonville has an opening at tight end after trading Julius Thomas to Miami, and Bennett would fit better as the more rugged blocker. It's hard to see the money working with the Giants, who just signed Brandon Marshall. The same goes for the Bills. They'd likely consider moving on from Charles Clay if signing Bennett.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Malcolm Smith - LB - Free Agent

The Raiders are prepared to let LB Malcolm Smith hit the open market.
It looks like Oakland's leading tackler will be playing for a new team in 2017. Smith was solid against the run last season but was dead-last among inside linebackers in PFF's coverage grades. The Raiders will instead focus on re-signing Perry Riley, who played well after joining the team in October.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

opa NYG . samo sto ga pustili. bice opaki

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

1. Mike Glennon, QB

Are you prepared to live in a world where Mike Glennon makes $15 million a year? I know I’m not. But, it’s reportedly going to happen. Some may look at this 30-15 TD-INT ratio and think this guy is pretty good! He’s not. Glennon is big and has a strong arm, but the same can be said for any QB taken in the first three rounds of the draft.

His biggest problem? Dealing with pressure in the pocket, which throws off his mechanics. That’s not something you want in a starting QB. And remember: This guy was benched for Josh McCown. I repeat: HE WAS BENCHED FOR JOSH FREAKING MCCOWN.

Zver

Zver
VIP
VIP

dr.dule ::opa NYG . samo sto ga pustili. bice opaki

Offseason 2017 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 11 Giphy

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Kenny Stills - WR - Dolphins

According to Jason La Canfora of CBS Sports, the Dolphins are making a "push" to keep free agent Kenny Stills.
For a while it looked like Stills would be headed elsewhere, but apparently the Dolphins don't feel that Leonte Carroo is ready to be an every-down player. Miami's offer to Stills is in the range of $8 million annually. Last week it was reported that Stills could eclipse $12 million a year on the open market, so he'd be taking a significant discount to return to Miami.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Dre Kirkpatrick - DB - Bengals

CBS' Jason La Canfora reports the Bengals are "focused" on re-signing free agent CB Dre Kirkpatrick, and have "strong" money on the table.
The No. 17 overall pick of the 2012 draft, Kirkpatrick has been slow developing, but is coming off his best season. He turns 28 in October. NFL.com reported last week that the Steelers and Titans have interest.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Andre Branch - DL - Dolphins

Dolphins re-signed DE Andre Branch to a multi-year contract.
A flop in Jacksonville as a 2012 second-rounder, Branch signed a one-year deal with Miami last year and produced 5.5 sacks and 48 total pressures on 814 snaps. He took over as the starter ahead of free-agent flop LE Mario Williams in Week 6 and should open 2017 opposite Cameron Wake. The Dolphins could still use more help in the pass rush department. Hopefully Branch doesn't settle after getting paid and revert to his old form of being an ineffective edge presence.

Sponsored content

Nazad na vrh  Poruka [Strana 11 od 28]

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 28  Sledeći

Dozvole ovog foruma:
Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu