NFL Fans Serbia
Vidite SKRAĆENU verziju foruma, da bi ste videli KOMPLETAN forum, molimo Vas registrujte se ili prijavite.

NFL Fans Serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Niste konektovani. Konektujte se i registrujte se

Offseason 2017 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo

+22
viking
nflfun
kb8
penban
Mos Def
Bizon
Cenci D
savanis
SymphonyX
ZippoZG
Steelers
Zver
Miki HOF
zvaljo
Raising Arizona
Gronk
Peyton Manning
Mean_Machine
dr.dule
KPGS
Vlado997
Danijel Lg
26 posters

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 28  Sledeći

Ići dole  Poruka [Strana 9 od 28]

Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning
Administrator
Administrator

opet ponavljam. Tyrod je HOF za sve ostale slobodne i rookie QB Very Happy

http://nfl.com/

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

da znas.

ovi su mnogo ocajni.

2023 Patriots: there’s no team they can’t lose

Offseason 2017 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 9 Patriots---eliot-wolf-jerod-mayo

“You either execute and win, or you don’t. That’s where we are at.”

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

ovo za NYG tekl

D.J. Fluker - G - Free Agent

Chargers released RG D.J. Fluker.
The Chargers picked up Fluker's fifth-year option last April, but they clearly do not still think he is worth the $8.821 million he was owed in 2017. Fluker now heads into a surprisingly strong guard market, although it is possible teams give him a look at right tackle, which is where he began his career. This could just be the first cut as the Chargers look to remake their offensive line.

Offseason 2017 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 9 Patriots---eliot-wolf-jerod-mayo

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Quarterbacks (Age at the start of Free Agency)

Kirk Cousins (28) -- Exclusive-rights franchise tagged by WAS
Mike Glennon (27)
Brian Hoyer (31)

Colin Kaepernick (29)
Matt Barkley (26)
Ryan Fitzpatrick (34)
Geno Smith (26)

Josh McCown (37)
Case Keenum (29)
Landry Jones (27)
Blaine Gabbert (27)
Mark Sanchez (30)
E.J. Manuel (27)
Matt Cassel (34) -- Re-signed 2-year deal with TEN
Shaun Hill (37)
Christian Ponder (29)
Matt McGloin (27)
Josh Johnson (30)
T.J. Yates (29)
Dan Orlovsky (33)
Ryan Mallett (28)
Matt Schaub (35)
Kellen Clemens (33)
Kellen Moore (27)
Ryan Nassib (27)

Aaron Murray (26)

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Dont'a Hightower - LB - Patriots

Appearing on NFL Network, Sports Illustrated's Mike Silver mentioned Dont'a Hightower as a potential free agent target for the Browns.
Silver also expects the Browns to be in on Kevin Zeitler and Rick Wagner. Hightower should be one of the top linebackers available after being selected as a second-team All-Pro with New England in 2016. At present, the Browns have a remarkable $102.4 million in cap space. Joining the Browns would reunite Hightower with former Patriots linebacker Jamie Collins

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Kirk Cousins - QB - Redskins

According to NFL Network's Mike Silver, it is "more likely than not" the 49ers acquire franchise player Kirk Cousins from the Redskins.
If so, it would be surprising if the trade did not involve Washington acquiring the No. 2 overall pick in April's draft. San Francisco's current supporting cast would be a significant concern for Cousins' outlook in the Bay Area, but he is coveted by new coach Kyle Shanahan, and the Niners will still have nine draft picks if they trade their first-rounder. The Redskins also look likely to lose DeSean Jackson and Pierre Garcon in free agency, essentially dismantling an offense that last year finished No. 3 in yards per game and No. 12 in points. They are also expected to part ways with talented GM Scot McCloughan.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Matt Lengel - TE - Patriots

Patriots re-signed TE Matt Lengel to a one-year, $540,000 contract.
Lengel was an exclusive rights free agent. He appeared in six games last season. Even with Martellus Bennett expected to move on, Lengel will be far from guaranteed of a 53-man roster spot.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Mike Glennon - QB - Buccaneers

CSN Bay Area reports the 49ers have "no interest" in free agent Mike Glennon.
The 49ers had been loosely connected to the market's top quarterback, but in the midst of a top-to-bottom rebuild, apparently don't want to commit big money to such an unproven commodity. If the rumors are to be believed, the Bears are the hottest to trot after Jameis Winston's backup.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Dontari Poe - DL - Chiefs

Free agent NT Dontari Poe is reportedly seeking $10 million per year.
Chiefs beat writers expect Poe to leave K.C. Perhaps most interesting, Giants beat writer Jordan Raanan was told by an NFL defensive line coach that fellow free agent DT Johnathan Hankins had better tape than Poe in 2016. It's not entirely surprising. The Chiefs' run defense struggled mightily with Poe as its anchor, and Hankins has always offered a superior pass-rush threat.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Anthony Fasano - TE - Titans

The New York Post reports the Jets and Giants are interested in free agent TE Anthony Fasano.
Fasano is one of the league's better run blockers. It's a need for both New York teams. Fasano turns 33 next month.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Cameron Fleming - T - Patriots

Patriots tendered restricted free agent OT Cameron Fleming at the original-round level.
That's worth $1.797 million. Fleming made five spot starts last year, mostly at left tackle. The Patriots will receive a fourth-round pick if Fleming signs elsewhere.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Terrance Williams - WR - Free Agent

Profootballtalk reports the Cowboys expect Terrance Williams to leave in free agency.
ESPN Dallas had a similar report in early February. Williams' expected departure helps explain the Cowboys' interest in free agent Kenny Britt. A 27-year-old chronic body catcher who doesn't do anything particularly well, Williams is nevertheless likely to get overpaid by another team in free agency.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Stephon Gilmore - DB - Free Agent

Bleacher Report's Jason Cole passes along "growing talk" the Bears are in pursuit of free agent CB Stephon Gilmore.
If all of these pre-free agency reports come true, the Bears have a lot of leaks atop their organization. They are seen as the clear favorites to sign both Gilmore and free agent QB Mike Glennon. Chicago needs a cornerback upgrade across from Tracy Porter. Bryce Callahan would likely then take over at slot corner.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

LeGarrette Blount - RB - Patriots

On NFL Network's Free Agency Frenzy, Mike Garafolo said the "expectation" is free agent LeGarrette Blount will not re-sign with the Patriots.
Coming off a 1,161-yard, 18-touchdown season, Blount likely wants to cash in, and the Patriots are not the organization to pay top dollar for a running back. Blount likely will not find as much money as he hopes in free agency, however, especially with the depth of talent in the draft. Blount is Rotoworld's No. 5 available running back.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Martellus Bennett - TE - Patriots

On NFL Network's Free Agency Frenzy, Mike Garafolo said free agent Martellus Bennett is looking for $9 million per year on his next deal.
That would tie Bennett with Rob Gronkowski for the fifth-highest annual salary among tight ends. Garafolo said he is not sure Bennett will reach that goal, but he could get close as clearly the best tight end available in free agency. With his price tag set that high, it is unlikely the Patriots match.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Justin Coleman - DB - Patriots

Patriots re-signed CB Justin Coleman to a one-year, $615,000 contract.
Coleman was an exclusive rights free agent. A 2015 UDFA, Coleman made 10 appearances last season, including one start. He was used in similar fashion in 2014. Coleman doesn't have the looks of a future breakout player.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Trumaine Johnson - DB - Rams

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports the Rams are in trade "discussions with several teams" about franchise player CB Trumaine Johnson.
Johnson signed his franchise tender on Monday, which will pay him $16.7 million in 2017. The Rams have been reluctant to sign Johnson to a long-term deal, suggesting they see him as a questionable fit under new DC Wade Phillips. One of the better cover corners in football, Johnson would obviously be a huge get for whoever lands him.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Trumaine Johnson - DB - Rams

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport said to "keep an eye on" the Browns in trade talks for Rams franchise player CB Trumaine Johnson.
The Rams just placed the franchise tag on Johnson for the second year in a row but it doesn't sound like he's long for Los Angeles. Apparently the Rams feel Johnson is a poor fit for Wade Phillips' defensive scheme, which emphasizes man coverage. The Rams have over $100 million in cap space and could easily take on Johnson's $16.7 million salary for next season. Pairing Johnson with Joe Haden is certainly an interesting possibility.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

A.J. Bouye - DB - Texans

CBS' Jason La Canfora reports the Jaguars are a "potential landing spot" for free agent CB A.J. Bouye.
The Jags are in the market for a corner with Prince Amukamara headed to free agency. This year's top available corner, Bouye would form a potentially fearsome duo with Jalen Ramsey in Jacksonville. Bouye has also been linked to the Eagles.

Poslednji izmenio dr.dule dana Uto 07 Mar 2017, 23:19, izmenjeno ukupno 1 puta

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Dont'a Hightower - LB - Patriots

According to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport, free agent Dont'a Hightower had a "positive conversation" with Bill Belichick about his future last week.
Per Rapsheet, Hightower will "explore" his options but remains open to returning to the Patriots. New England would obviously love to have him back, but if past free agency periods have taught us anything it's that the Patriots aren't going to get into a bidding war. The Browns and Dolphins have both been linked to Hightower.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Dwayne Allen - TE - Colts
The Colts are expected to retain Dwayne Allen for 2017.
Following the re-signing of Jack Doyle to a $19 million deal on Tuesday, there was some chatter about Allen's roster spot. Allen just signed a four-year, $29.4 million deal at this time last year. He went on to be vastly outplayed by Doyle in 2016 and again showed next to nothing as a pass catcher. Doyle has even surpassed Allen as the preferred inline blocker at tight end. Allen is more likely to be cut next year. He's looking like another mistake by ex-GM Ryan Grigson.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Cody Kessler - QB - Browns
Coach Hue Jackson intimated selecting Cody Kessler in the third round of last year's draft wasn't his decision.
After the pick was made, Jackson was on record saying "trust me on this one." He's since changed his tune, saying "you play with the hand that's dealt you," suggesting the analytics-driven front office made the call. Jackson, at the Combine last week, said he prefers his quarterback to be at least 6-foot-2. Kessler is 6'1/215. Another passer linked to the Browns, Tyrod Taylor, is also 6-foot-1. Draft prospects DeShone Kizer (6'4), Patrick Mahomes (6'2), Deshaun Watson (6'2), and Mitchell Trubisky (6'2) all meet Jackson's desired height.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Darrelle Revis - DB - Free Agent
PFT's Mike Florio reports "the current thinking" among those associated with free agent Darrelle Revis is that he'd want $8 million-plus to consider playing in 2017.
Revis is guaranteed $6 million this year from the Jets no matter what, so playing for anything less would mean he'd be playing for free due to offset language. An $8 million salary would essentially be $2 million in Revis' eyes. He hasn't drawn an ounce of interest since being cut a week ago. There's a very real possibility the 32-year-old (in July) sits out 2017, and possibly for good.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Terrance West - RB - Ravens
Ravens tendered restricted free agent RB Terrance West at the original-round level.
It sets him up for a $1.797 million salary. West was as pedestrian as usual last season, averaging 4.01 yards per carry -- his career high -- and losing playing time to promising rookie Kenneth Dixon as the year progressed. West shouldn't be guaranteed a spot in the Ravens' running back committee for 2017.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

listajuci po netu , vidim da je Dalas u mnogim pricama. sa cime oni misle na FA pijacu. u plusu su 3miliona. doduse sada su nesto cackali ugovor LB Lee pa mozda imaju 6-7

Sponsored content

Nazad na vrh  Poruka [Strana 9 od 28]

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 28  Sledeći

Dozvole ovog foruma:
Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu