NFL Fans Serbia
Vidite SKRAĆENU verziju foruma, da bi ste videli KOMPLETAN forum, molimo Vas registrujte se ili prijavite.

NFL Fans Serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Niste konektovani. Konektujte se i registrujte se

Offseason 2017 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo

+22
viking
nflfun
kb8
penban
Mos Def
Bizon
Cenci D
savanis
SymphonyX
ZippoZG
Steelers
Zver
Miki HOF
zvaljo
Raising Arizona
Gronk
Peyton Manning
Mean_Machine
dr.dule
KPGS
Vlado997
Danijel Lg
26 posters

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 28  Sledeći

Ići dole  Poruka [Strana 18 od 28]

Gronk

Gronk
Rookie
Rookie

The #Raiders are getting a visit from #Bills FA LB Zach Brown, source said. Would be an upgrade over what they had last year.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Dolphins Inquired On Johnathan Hankins

The Dolphins have contacted free agent defensive tackle Johnathan Hankins, according to Armando Salguero of the Miami Herald. Miami is unlikely to sign Hankins, however, given that he’s asking for at least $8MM annually.Johnathan Hankins (Vertical)

Although they’ve now been connected to both Hankins and Dontari Poe, the Dolphins are only searching for a defensive tackle that’s willing to play rotational snaps behind Ndamukong Suh and Jordan Phillips, per Salguero. That type of player will preferably come at a cost of $3-4MM, so Miami will likely continue its search.

Hankins, 25, now ranks as PFR’s No. 1 free agent interior defender on the market. However, the buzz around Hankins has been virtually non-existent since the free agent period opened nearly a week ago. He’s been tangentially linked to the Redskins, but Mike Jones of the Washington post tweets Washington won’t use the money it saved by releasing Ricky Jean-Francois on Hankins (or Poe, for that matter).

2023 Patriots: there’s no team they can’t lose

Offseason 2017 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 18 Patriots---eliot-wolf-jerod-mayo

“You either execute and win, or you don’t. That’s where we are at.”

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

kakvi su kraljevi iovi iz Majamija. vise nemam komentara. ljdudi odu da se okupaju kod njih

Offseason 2017 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 18 Patriots---eliot-wolf-jerod-mayo

Zver

Zver
VIP
VIP

Baš su kraljevi. Hankins je legitiman 1-tech starter i to među kvalitetnijim u ligi, oni bi njega da ponekad pomalo odmara Suh-a i Filipsa

...Sa Vajominškog Univerziteta

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

ajde sto bi da odmara nego sve zickaju sa ugovorima. sve zivo zovu . juce Poe sada Hankins. pa sto ih zovete a znate da traze veliku lovu.

kb8

kb8

A je'iga, Florida ima i najmanje poreze pa ista cifra više vrijedi kod njih nego kod nekog drugog...

If you want to run, run a mile.

If you want to experience a different life, run a marathon.

If you want to talk to God, run an ultra.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

tako je . vidis pravi izazov igrati za Majami.

kb8

kb8

Miami, Tampa i Jax, meke NFLa...

If you want to run, run a mile.

If you want to experience a different life, run a marathon.

If you want to talk to God, run an ultra.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

posebno Jax i Tampa

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

BOSTON (CBS) — Malcolm Butler was expected to meet with the New Orleans Saints on Thursday, but the restricted free agent cornerback has reportedly already made the trip.

According to Nick Underhill of the New Orleans Advocate, Butler met with the Saints at the team facility in New Orleans on Wednesday. Saints head coach Sean Payton previously told the Associated Press that Butler would meet with the team on Thursday.

The cornerback has been the subject of trade rumors between the Patriots and Saints since the start of NFL free agency. The initial rumor was that the Patriots would swap Butler for wide receiver Brandin Cooks straight-up, but the Patriots acquired Cooks for the 32nd overall pick in the NFL Draft last Friday.

Butler, a restricted free agent, is currently tendered at the first-round level. So if the Saints were to sign Butler to an offer sheet and the Patriots declined to match, the Saints would send the Patriots the 11th overall pick in the draft. The more likely scenario is that they work out a trade that would send the No. 32 pick in the draft back to the Patriots, who currently have zero draft picks in the first two rounds.

Regardless of whatever has transpired behind the scenes between the Patriots and Butler, who look on the verge of parting ways, the cornerback has lost virtually all of his leverage in this situation.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Johnathan Hankins - DL - Free Agent
Free agent DT Johnathan Hankins has been holding firm that he wants a multi-year contract.
Hankins, 25 later this month, has surprisingly drawn zero interest in the 7-10 days free agency has been open. Easily one of the best players left on the market, Hankins wants to be a starter and seeks $8 million-plus per year. According to Dolphins ace beat writer Armando Salguero, Miami checked in on Hankins, but he isn't willing to accept a one-year offer. Hankins went into this reportedly wanting a five-year deal at $45 million or more. That's highly unlikely to happen at this stage of free agency. Whoever eventually lands Hankins could be getting a bargain.

Mos Def

Mos Def

The Baltimore Ravens have signed cornerback Brandon Carr to a four-year deal.

2017 NFLFS KEEPER FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE CHAMPION - NEW JERSEY SOPRANOS

"Fuck them West Coast niggas. 'Cuz in B-more, we aim to hit a nigga, ya heard"

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

gde ce taj 4 godine. verovatno 2 plafon.

Zver

Zver
VIP
VIP

Odel Bekam tuguje...ode mu kučkica. Very Happy

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Seahawks are open to trading Richard Sherman

Zver

Zver
VIP
VIP

Da, samo što mislim da niko nije lud da prihvati.

Koštaće ko Svetog Petra kajgana, i u samoj ceni za trejd i u udaru na seleri kep, a ako je ta CB klasa toliko dobra ko' što analitičari pričaju onda će sigurno moći da se probere kvalitetan CB koji će malo duže biti uzdanica franšize.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

draft igrace moras cekati plus ne znas kako ce se prilagoditi pro-stilu.
80% prve runde bude bust ili prosek. zato i cena prve runde nije velik, nije velika ni lova koju moras dati ako odomah dobijes rezultat.

SymphonyX

SymphonyX
VIP
VIP

Sherman je rodjen za NE,steta sto to necemo vidjet.Cirkusa ne bi falilo.

“If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—for ever.”

George Orwell

Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning
Administrator
Administrator

dr.dule ::Seahawks are open to trading Richard Sherman
otkud to?

http://nfl.com/

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

sada do drafta trac period.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

NYG imaju dva pitbula od po 17 miliona, kornera od 13 miliona , NT od 10miliona i QB od 22miliona. lepa cifra

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Sources: ESPN signs ex-Jets, Bills coach Rex Ryan to multi-year deal to be on "Sunday NFL Countdown"

Steelers

Steelers
Executive team
Executive team

Marshawn Lynch asked for his release Thursday in a meeting with Seahawks coach Pete Carroll and GM John Schneider. Schultz also added that Lynch has been wearing Raiders gear around his friends.

izgleda ovo ozbiljno...
vraca se beast mode

Offseason 2017 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 18 Potpis

Mos Def

Mos Def

dr.dule ::gde ce taj 4 godine. verovatno 2 plafon.

According to ESPN's Adam Schefter, the contract is a one-year deal with a series of options that could make it worth $24 million over four seasons. Schefter added that the contract is likely to be a two-year, $12 million pact

2017 NFLFS KEEPER FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE CHAMPION - NEW JERSEY SOPRANOS

"Fuck them West Coast niggas. 'Cuz in B-more, we aim to hit a nigga, ya heard"

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Johnathan Hankins - DL - Free Agent
ESPN's Jordan Raanan believes there's a "50-50" chance of the Giants re-signing free agent DT Johnathan Hankins.
Even with Bennie Logan and Dontari Poe off the market, Hankins continues to draw little interest. Ranaan believes that every day that he remains unsigned, Hankins has a better chance to returning to New York. The Giants don't have a ton of spending money, but they did receive some cap relief last week when they signed Jason Pierre-Paul to a long-term contract. In all likelihood, Hankins will have to settle for a one-year prove-it deal.

Sponsored content

Nazad na vrh  Poruka [Strana 18 od 28]

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 28  Sledeći

Dozvole ovog foruma:
Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu