NFL Fans Serbia
Vidite SKRAĆENU verziju foruma, da bi ste videli KOMPLETAN forum, molimo Vas registrujte se ili prijavite.

NFL Fans Serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Niste konektovani. Konektujte se i registrujte se

Offseason 2018 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo

+18
Fisi
Peyton Manning
kb8
penban
Sirko
Nik88
Danijel Lg
Mean_Machine
mardok
Niger iz huda
Zona do trona
Zver
KPGS
Bizon
Cenci D
Bugi
Steelers
Mos Def
22 posters

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 41  Sledeći

Ići dole  Poruka [Strana 36 od 41]

Zona do trona

Zona do trona
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Uzeo sam prosle nedelje dan-dva bas detaljno da izucavam istoriju AFL lige,sve nesuglasice sa NFL,do samog mergera dve lige u NFL koji danas znamo. Jako zanimljiva serija dokumentaraca koja pokazuje i drustveni kontekst USA tokom 60-ih.

Elem,Patriotsi su cudo nevidjeno! Ovo je snimak iz 1961,kada se jos nisu zvali New England vec Boston.

Pogledajte kako su se snalazili Patriotsi u vremenu pre tehnoloske ere high-tech kamera.

kb8

kb8

Bili i ostali lopovi...

Nemreš protiv DNA...

If you want to run, run a mile.

If you want to experience a different life, run a marathon.

If you want to talk to God, run an ultra.

Mos Def

Mos Def

DeMarco Murray, the league’s former Offensive Player of the Year, is announcing on ESPN2’s NFL Live today at 2 pm that he is retiring from football at the age of 30, per source.‬

Naisao na ovo, ne znam jel proveren info.

2017 NFLFS KEEPER FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE CHAMPION - NEW JERSEY SOPRANOS

"Fuck them West Coast niggas. 'Cuz in B-more, we aim to hit a nigga, ya heard"

SymphonyX

SymphonyX
VIP
VIP

Offseason 2018 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 36 Fb_img10

Mozda i najveca izjava ikad.

“If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—for ever.”

George Orwell

penban

penban

Laughing Laughing Laughing

2014 SERBIA FANS KEEPERS LEAGUE CHAMPION
2019 NFLFS VETERANI CHAMPION

SymphonyX

SymphonyX
VIP
VIP

“If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—for ever.”

George Orwell

SymphonyX

SymphonyX
VIP
VIP

Kakav idiot.

George Orwell

kb8

kb8

On puno troši pa mora puno i zarađivat...

Je'iga, davno je Ewing to objašnjavo al mi fukara to ne kontamo...

Zver

Zver
VIP
VIP

Nek igra pod tagom, a od sledeće sezone snaći će se steelersi i bez njega. Postojali su mnogo pre nego se rodio i postojaće mnogo nakon što se preseli na ahiret.

...Sa Vajominškog Univerziteta

Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning
Administrator
Administrator

Sad je cak izgubio i podrsku od mene, iako sam redovan clan NFLPA Very Happy
Koliko vise hoce? Vise nego dovoljno su mu ponudili za tako nezgodnu poziciju,100x je bio povredjen i ima gomilu nosenja iza sebe vec u karijeri.
Vidim da je najavio da moze propusti i pola sezone/celu, a Steelersi objavili nove dresove, imena Big Ben, AB i Ju-Ju, bez Bella..

http://nfl.com/

Cenci D

Cenci D
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Ma debil teski. Odjebati ce njega Steelersi samo tako. Rjesili su se Santonia preko noci,tako ce i njega.

Mos Def

Mos Def

Sad kako se zavrsilo svetsko pocela je polako da me hvata euforija za za novu sezonu. Jos otprilike 2 nedelje bez mnogo desavanja do Hall of Fame utakmice i onda ce ici sve lakse kad krenu polako presezonske utakmice pa malo fantasy pa malo Hard Knocks i mnogo brze ce proci tih mesec dana.

Cenci D

Cenci D
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Ol' Dirty Bastard ::Sad kako se zavrsilo svetsko pocela je polako da me hvata euforija za za novu sezonu. Jos otprilike 2 nedelje bez mnogo desavanja do Hall of Fame utakmice i onda ce ici sve lakse kad krenu polako presezonske utakmice pa malo fantasy pa malo Hard Knocks i mnogo brze ce proci tih mesec dana.

Meni odkad radim preko ljeta pojacano,niti ne osjetim da je sezona vec blizu.

penban

penban

When a report of a Steelers offer of five years and $70 million to running back Le'Veon Bell surfaced on Monday, there was no word of how much of that money was fully guaranteed.

Bell’s agent Adisa Barkari didn’t say in a Tuesday radio interview, but said the total value didn’t matter nearly as much as how much of the contract was fully guaranteed. According to a report from Ian Rapoport of NFL Media, there wasn’t a lot of it guaranteed in the Steelers’ final offer.

Rapoport reports that a $10 million signing bonus was the only fully guaranteed portion of the contract. He adds that Bell stood to make $33 million over the first two years in a “rolling guaranteed structure” and $45 million over the first three years of the deal.

As long as the Steelers don’t rescind the franchise tag, Bell is guaranteed $14.5 million this year by reporting to the team before the first game of the regular season so it’s not hard to understand why he’d be looking for a bigger upfront commitment than the one the Steelers were reportedly ready to make this offseason.

penban

penban

The Rams announced that wide receiver Brandin Cooks signed a five-year contract extension on Tuesday, but, as per usual in the NFL, made no mention of the financial terms of the deal.

The first report about the compensation came a short time later. Adam Schefter of ESPN reports that the five-year extension has a total value of $80 million. Cooks is set to make $8 million this season in the fifth and final year of his rookie deal.

There’s no word on how much of that money is guaranteed and the overall structure of the contract also remains unknown at the moment. With Aaron Donald, Todd Gurley, Jared Goff and others in line for new deals now or in the coming years, that structure will be significant as the Rams try to keep their best players together.

Players outside the Rams will also likely have their eye on Cooks’ deal. The new money averages $16 million a year, which ties former Ram and current Chief Sammy Watkins for the fourth-biggest per-year average among wideouts. That’s more than Julio Jones is making under his current deal and probably won’t lessen his desire to rework it with three years still to run. Odell Beckham is also in the market for a new deal as he enters the final year of his current contract.

penban

penban

Randy Gregory reinstated by league

penban

penban

Ostrvo ode u penziju... Jedan od najboljih CB i sigurno Hof

Zver

Zver
VIP
VIP

Offseason 2018 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 36 1001452214.jpg.0

Kakav outfit jebote Laughing

...Sa Vajominškog Univerziteta

Mos Def

Mos Def

Offseason 2018 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 36 37644893_1967291569990141_4971929582950154240_n

Ostao mi upamcen po 2008. godini, tu negde kad sam pocinjao da ozbiljnije pratim NFL on je preuzeo Majami koji je prethodnu sezonu zavrsio 1-15 i odveo ih u PO te godine, po meni trebao da bude coach of the year tad. Steta...

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

ode Toni lb ti.

2023 Patriots: there’s no team they can’t lose

Offseason 2018 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 36 Patriots---eliot-wolf-jerod-mayo

“You either execute and win, or you don’t. That’s where we are at.”

penban

penban

Several 2014 first-round draft picks continue to wait for their long-term contracts, including players like Texans linebacker Jadeveon Clowney, Raiders defensive end Khalil Mack, Falcons tackle Jake Matthews, Vikings linebacker Anthony Barr, Titans tackle Taylor Lewan, Giants receiver Odell Beckham, Jr., and Rams defensive tackle Aaron Donald. Beckham reportedly won’t hold out from training camp. Others (most notably Donald, who skipped all of camp and the preseason in 2017) still may.

For each of them, a specific provision of the CBA makes their potential absences less costly per day — but more costly per week, once the exhibition games begin.

The language appears in Article 7, Section 7(g) of the Collective Bargaining Agreement: “[A]ny unexcused late reporting to or absence from preseason training camp by a player in the fifth League Year of his contract (the option year) shall subject the player to a fine of $30,000 per day, plus one week’s regular season salary for each preseason game missed.”

The $30,000 daily fine is less than the $40,000 fine that other players will face. That’s the good news. Here’s the bad news. The fine for each missed preseason game doesn’t apply to other players, and it can get very expensive.

For Donald, for example, a holdout that lingers into the preseason will cost him more than $405,000 per game. That’s more than $1.62 million of his $6.892 million salary if he once again boycotts the full preseason.

For top-10 picks like Clowney and Mack, it would be even more expensive. Clowney would potentially lose more than $723,000 for each preseason game missed. Mack would potentially lose more than $814,000 for each preseason game missed.

Thus, if any of the 2014 first-round picks choose to skip training camp, they would be wise to take a careful look at whether they’re willing to risk extending that holdout beyond the first preseason game. Although teams often don’t collect the fines arising from training-camp holdouts by players under contract, Article 7, Section 7(g) raises the stakes for the players operating under a fifth-year option, considerably.

Zona do trona

Zona do trona
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Titula najveceg seljaka na otvaranju kampova ide u ruke Antonia Browna.

Covek sleteo u Steelers kamp helikopterom.

Steelers

Steelers
Executive team
Executive team

Zona do trona ::Titula najveceg seljaka na otvaranju kampova ide u ruke Antonia Browna.

Covek sleteo u Steelers kamp helikopterom.
hm

Patrick Peterson arrived at training camp via helicopter

Offseason 2018 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 36 Potpis

Zona do trona

Zona do trona
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

To nisam znao. Smile

Naravno da mislim da je i PP seljacina.

kb8

kb8

I onda takav ljaxe ode u holdout jer neće igrat za hrpu miliona po godini nego oće dvije hrpe da može vako bacat pare...

Pa čuđenje kako im se neće udovoljit zahtjevima...

Jebeno...

Sponsored content

Nazad na vrh  Poruka [Strana 36 od 41]

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 41  Sledeći

Dozvole ovog foruma:
Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu