NFL Fans Serbia
Vidite SKRAĆENU verziju foruma, da bi ste videli KOMPLETAN forum, molimo Vas registrujte se ili prijavite.

NFL Fans Serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Niste konektovani. Konektujte se i registrujte se

Offseason 2017 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo

+22
viking
nflfun
kb8
penban
Mos Def
Bizon
Cenci D
savanis
SymphonyX
ZippoZG
Steelers
Zver
Miki HOF
zvaljo
Raising Arizona
Gronk
Peyton Manning
Mean_Machine
dr.dule
KPGS
Vlado997
Danijel Lg
26 posters

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 28  Sledeći

Ići dole  Poruka [Strana 19 od 28]

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Darrelle Revis - DB - Free Agent
Ben Volin of the Boston Globe cautioned not to "discount" the possibility of free agent Darrelle Revis returning to the Patriots.
Volin was told by a league source that the Patriots are "the only team that makes sense" for Revis, who was cut by the Jets as part of their roster purge last month. Revis helped the Patriots win a Super Bowl in 2014 and coach Bill Belichick would love to stick it to the Jets by reviving his career in Foxboro. Revis has publicly campaigned to play for his hometown Steelers but that interest doesn't appear to be mutual. Wherever Revis lands, there's a good chance he'll have to accept a backup role or move to safety coming off a career-worst year in 2016.

2023 Patriots: there’s no team they can’t lose

Offseason 2017 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 19 Patriots---eliot-wolf-jerod-mayo

“You either execute and win, or you don’t. That’s where we are at.”

Zver

Zver
VIP
VIP

dr.dule ::Johnathan Hankins - DL - Free Agent
ESPN's Jordan Raanan believes there's a "50-50" chance of the Giants re-signing free agent DT Johnathan Hankins.
Even with Bennie Logan and Dontari Poe off the market, Hankins continues to draw little interest. Ranaan believes that every day that he remains unsigned, Hankins has a better chance to returning to New York. The Giants don't have a ton of spending money, but they did receive some cap relief last week when they signed Jason Pierre-Paul to a long-term contract. In all likelihood, Hankins will have to settle for a one-year prove-it deal.

Uopšte nije jasno da li Giantsi njega hoće nazad. Da li žele dva nouz tekla ili će probati na draftu da iskopaju nekog 3-technique tekla koji će biti komplementaran Harisonu.

...Sa Vajominškog Univerziteta

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

1 of the top FAs -- #Giants DT Jonathan Hankins -- has tried for weeks to beat NYG's standing offer. Hasn't done it yet. They want an answer

Offseason 2017 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 19 Patriots---eliot-wolf-jerod-mayo

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Former Eagles QB Chase Daniel will visit Jets today, per source.

kb8

kb8

Da bude bekap Geno, Geno Smithu...

If you want to run, run a mile.

If you want to experience a different life, run a marathon.

If you want to talk to God, run an ultra.

Zver

Zver
VIP
VIP

kb8 ::Da bude bekap Geno, Geno Smithu...

Pa ti ne znaš Very Happy

...Sa Vajominškog Univerziteta

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Geno , Geno Smith je back up Iliji.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

ocekujem da NE uskoro potpisu svog back up Dzimija G na pet godina. prica se da ce vrednost biti 60miliona na pet godina. e tako se radi posao. obezbedjuje se kontinuitet uspeha. bravo za Bilija.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Marshawn Lynch - RB - Seahawks
A source told MMQB's Peter King that Marshawn Lynch "really wants" to play for the Raiders.
"He also wants to do good things for his foundation in the area," the source said. "This is a great chance to accomplish both things." Lynch is from the Bay Area and has reportedly asked the Seahawks for his release so he can sign with his hometown Raiders. Per King, Lynch-to-Oakland is "real."

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

jel ovom olosu zafalile pare kada resio da se vrati sa pecanja?

kb8

kb8

Wild Raven ::
kb8 ::Da bude bekap Geno, Geno Smithu...

Pa ti ne znaš Very Happy

dr.dule ::Geno , Geno Smith je back up Iliji.

Nemoj me klat da sam profulo tu bombu...

Aupičku...

If you want to run, run a mile.

If you want to experience a different life, run a marathon.

If you want to talk to God, run an ultra.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Blake Bortles - QB - Jaguars
Blak Bortles said his delivery is "more efficient, quicker" after working on his mechanics with 3DQB's Adam Dedeaux in California this offseason.
"Just trying to tighten up the release, make that as quick as possible," Bortles said. "So never letting really the wrist get below the elbow, trying to keep that parallel and not dropping down. It didn't take a long time to fix it, but the first week it wasn't pretty. It didn't look good and that's a part of it. When you're trying to change things it's not going to be great but we were able to kind of hash that out and now it's going well." A video posted by 3DQB on Twitter shows Bortles' new compact delivery, but the true test will be when he tries it in games. Bortles isn't done working with Dedeaux and will continue to do so this spring where he's also been throwing with Marqise Lee.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Darrelle Revis - DB - Free Agent
Patriots coach Bill Belichick reportedly told Darrelle Revis "a few years ago" that Revis' skill set wouldn't translate to safety.
Per the Boston Herald, the topic of Revis eventually converting to safety came up the last time the Patriots and Revis had contract talks. Belichick "shot it down because he didn’t think Revis’ skills translated to the position." Still, buzz is growing of Revis resurfacing in Foxboro, where he would likely play cornerback if Malcolm Butler gets dealt. Revis' biggest obstacle is his physical conditioning, which caused his 2016 downturn with the Jets.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Zach Brown - LB - Free Agent
Free agent LB Zach Brown is expected to visit the Dolphins.
One of the top free agents left on the market, Brown has also visited the Raiders. He would be a great get for a Dolphins team looking to remake its linebacker corps. Miami already signed MLB Lawrence Timmons, which will likely shift Kiko Alonso to the weak side. Brown could play the SAM spot.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Dzets ozbiljno se spremaju da tankuju kako bi dosli od zvezde sa USC . samo imace ozbiljne rivale u SF, Cle i Chi

Steelers

Steelers
Executive team
Executive team

Sean Payton, Saints have interest in Johnny Manziel. Interest in Manziel seems surprising, especially while other high-upside quarterbacks like Colin Kaepernick are still available with far fewer issues under their belt.

vraca se dzoni fudbal

Offseason 2017 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 19 Potpis

ZippoZG

ZippoZG
Standardan
Standardan

Pravi naslednik

Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning
Administrator
Administrator

Offseason 2017 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 19 17499547_10155299473239171_5200274334169178566_n

http://nfl.com/

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

NFL owners approve Raiders' move to Las Vegas

Team owners vote in favor of allowing the Raiders to relocate from Oakland to Las Vegas, Ian Rapoport reports

Miki HOF

Miki HOF

Jedino gazda MIA bio protiv

Miki HOF

Miki HOF

Igrace jos minimum dve sezone u OAK

Miki HOF

Miki HOF

750$M daje Las Vegas, 500$M daje NFL i Raidersi, resto Bank of Amerika. Ovo čudo skuplje od Jerry Jones Worlda

Ko da ga naprednjaci prave

Vlado997

Vlado997
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Miki HOF ::Jedino gazda MIA bio protiv
Naklon za gospodina.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Miki HOF ::Igrace jos minimum dve sezone u OAK

hoce li ih gledati tamo posle svega?

Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning
Administrator
Administrator

NFL owners pass rule to ban leaping over the line of scrimmage to block kicks.
ajde jos nesto nek zabrane

http://nfl.com/

Sponsored content

Nazad na vrh  Poruka [Strana 19 od 28]

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 28  Sledeći

Dozvole ovog foruma:
Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu