NFL Fans Serbia
Vidite SKRAĆENU verziju foruma, da bi ste videli KOMPLETAN forum, molimo Vas registrujte se ili prijavite.

NFL Fans Serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Niste konektovani. Konektujte se i registrujte se

Offseason 2015 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo

+24
Mos Def
Zona do trona
mardok
evatim89
Bugi
el maestro
STP
Jacob
Vlado997
Miki HOF
Steelers
Zver
Sirko
Nik88
Niger iz huda
kb8
dr.dule
Danijel Lg
Peyton Manning
SymphonyX
Lomljiv u struku
Pit Bull
Srbistuta
Raising Arizona
28 posters

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 34 ... 44  Sledeći

Ići dole  Poruka [Strana 24 od 44]

Zver

Zver
VIP
VIP

sve što će motivisati ekipe da češće idu na dva poena je imo. pozitivna promena.

...Sa Vajominškog Univerziteta

Vlado997

Vlado997
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Apsolutno.

Vlado997

Vlado997
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Ode Michael Sam u CFL.

Zver

Zver
VIP
VIP

Kanađani su mekši...lakše će da prodire Very Happy

SymphonyX

SymphonyX
VIP
VIP

FdS ::Kanađani su mekši...lakše će da prodire Very Happy
*penetrira Very Happy

“If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—for ever.”

George Orwell

Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning
Administrator
Administrator

Commissioner Roger Goodell rejected NFLPA’s request to recuse himself from Tom Brady’s appeal. He has said he wants to look Brady in the eye

http://nfl.com/

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Odrace ga gospodin Kesler na sudu

2023 Patriots: there’s no team they can’t lose

Offseason 2015 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 24 Patriots---eliot-wolf-jerod-mayo

“You either execute and win, or you don’t. That’s where we are at.”

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

We interrupt your regularly scheduled DeflateGate coverage to bring you the following message from NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell. To be exact, this is an excerpt from a pamphlet entitled “What is a concussion?” which was published by the league — for its players — in August 2007.

For reference, this was 10 years after the American Academy of Neurology published a report stating “repeated concussions can cause cumulative brain injury in an individual over months or years.” It was eight years after the NFL Retirement Board privately ruled that Hall of Famer Mike Webster was “totally and permanently” disabled as “the result of head injuries he suffered as a football player.” It was two years after the medical journal Neurosurgery published a report entitled “Association Between Recurrent Concussion and Late-Life Cognitive Impairment In Retired Professional Football Players” which concluded, “that the onset of dementia-related syndromes may be initiated by repetitive cerebral concussions in professional football players.”

Anyway, here’s that excerpt.

This is what Roger Goodell and the NFL wanted its players to believe back in 2007:

“Am I at risk for further injury if I have had a concussion?

Current research with professional athletes has shown that you should not be at greater risk of further injury once you receive proper medical care for a concussion and are free of symptoms.

If I have had more than one concussion, am I at increased risk for another injury?

Current research with professional athletes has not shown that having more than one or two concussions leads to permanent problems if each injury is managed properly. It is important to understand that there is no magic number for how many concussions is too many.

Research is currently underway to determine if there are any long-term effects of concussion in NFL athletes.”

Here in 2015, as much as it pains me to pay Roger Goodell anything close to a compliment, I’ll give him this: The man knows how to use a smokescreen — or in this case, smokescreens. I mean here we are today, and for the last long stretch of days, and we’re talking about footballs. We’re not talking about games; we’re not talking about what really matters. We’re talking about footballs; slightly underinflated footballs. Walk up to the average Patriots fan this afternoon and ask: “What is it that you despise most about Roger Goodell?” and the majority would cite what he’s done to Tom Brady. Ask the same question to fans in New Orleans and they’ll probably mention BountyGate. Meanwhile, fans that have yet to feel a direct sting from Goodell’s drunken sword would probably talk about his handling of the Ray Rice scandal and the league’s general attitude towards women.

In each case, the criticism is warranted, because Roger Goodell is horrible at his job. We know this. We know that regardless of the ungodly sums of money that the league has made under his regime, the walls are closing in on old Rog. His future is going to eat up his past. But in the meantime, consider this —

In DeflateGate and BountyGate, Goodell’s most flagrant act was over-suspending football players and coaches. That stinks, especially when it happens to your team, but that’s what it is. We’ll get over it. No one died.

In the Ray Rice mess, Goodell was, as usual, in over his head. He made poor decisions, and tried to fix them with more poor decisions. But on the other hand: He didn’t hit his fiancée. Given that Goodell has two young twin daughters, I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt and say that deep down in his charcoal heart of hearts, he has never been a proponent of domestic violence. He’s not a fan. In the moment, he just wasn’t paying enough attention — his actions were a product of a much larger societal issue — and in that respect, I think most of us are a little guilty. Hell, five months before Rice and his fiancée went to Atlantic City, Jared Sullinger was arrested for assaulting his girlfriend. The Celtics suspended him for one measly game. The NBA didn’t suspend him at all. And we all just sat there and nodded because we all had a problem. If anything, Goodell’s massive screw up has shined a spotlight on that. This country will be better for it in the long run. And to the commissioner’s credit, even if he’s never been entirely transparent about what happened behind the scenes, he stood up in front of the world last September and admitted: “I got it wrong in the handling of the Ray Rice matter and I’m sorry for that. I got it wrong on a number of levels, from the process that I led to the decision that I reached. But now I will get it right and do whatever is necessary to accomplish that.”

My point is that just because Goodell is bad at his job doesn’t mean that he’s a bad person. There’s a difference between ignorance and evil, between stupid and sinister, and most of Goodell’s recent transgressions make him look more like Mr. Magoo than Dr. Claw.

But here’s the thing: In reality, he’s both.

Goodell’s misadventures have done nothing but throw a clumsy disguise over the real ugly issue, and his role as a real life, real world villain. It’s distracted so many of us from the fact that Goodell not only has lied, but continues to lie about what he and the NFL knew about the long term effects of concussions — that Goodell has personally and knowingly withheld information that will ruin players’ lives, and players’ families' lives.

During his press conference last week at the owners' meeting in San Francisco, concussions weren’t even brought up. Search the transcript, the word concussion will not be found. This despite the fact that the league just finalized a huge settlement with its former players that, among other things, discounts the most common type of brain disease affecting former players, does nothing for current players, still accepts no responsibility on the part of the NFL, and, as Vice’s Patrick Hruby wrote, was helped along because Goodell and the NFL essentially used its sickest players as hostages.

It’s all very convenient for the commissioner. He’d much rather deflect questions about his passive role in the investigation of deflated footballs than his active role in the destruction of human brains. He’d be happy to continue dancing around, lighting little fires in every corner of the league to stop us from seeing the giant redwoods blazing in the background. And he might do his best to try. But here’s the good news: Roger’s running out of time.

In recent years, there’s been a ton of great research and reporting done about the NFL’s downright evil actions surrounding concussions and brain damage. Most notably, there’s the League of Denial, a book by ESPN reporters Mark Fainaru-Wada and Steve Fainaru, which was turned into a documentary by Frontline and PBS. The movie is available for free on Netflix and is well worth your two hours. It was a thorn in the commissioner’s side when it was released in October 2013. Still, it was a documentary, and it was on PBS — it never penetrated popular culture or got swept up in the insanity of today’s social media tidal wave. Goodell really dodged a bullet.

However, a major motion picture . . . produced by Ridley Scott . . . starring Will Smith . . . and set for worldwide release on Christmas Day 2015 . . .

Yeah, that should do it.

Merry Christmas, Roger!

Rich Levine
pazite poledjinu na tviteru. dvojca starih drugara.
https://twitter.com/Rich_Levine

film se zove Concussion evo najave na IMDB

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3322364/?ref_=nm_flmg_prd_6

Offseason 2015 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 24 Patriots---eliot-wolf-jerod-mayo

Vlado997

Vlado997
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Joe Horn on NFL draft picks embracing Roger Goodell: 'They're hugging the devil'
Shots fired! Riffle

Zver

Zver
VIP
VIP

Ryan Clady pokidao ligamente na OTA Bronkosa. Propušta sezonu.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

sada ce Pajser naprosto da odluci da ode u penziju.

Zver

Zver
VIP
VIP

Sad će Longa da pokupe sa FA

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

vama ispred nosa

Zver

Zver
VIP
VIP

Mi imamo puno poverenje u naše cveće.

Vlado997

Vlado997
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

FdS ::Ryan Clady pokidao ligamente na OTA Bronkosa. Propušta sezonu.
Vrlo vjerovatno, ali ne i definitivno.

Zver

Zver
VIP
VIP

I jedno dva sata nakon što je potvrđen ACL tear za Clady-ja potpisali su Ryan-a Harris-a. Tako to radi Džon Elvej Very Happy

Zver

Zver
VIP
VIP

U međuvremenu, Dugi Džejk je bio u prijateljskoj i radnoj poseti Giantsima. Dve strane su se lepo družile, obavile konstruktivne razgovore, zaključili da postoje zajednički stavovi, ali do konačnog rešenja se nije došlo.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

taj je idealan za vas. imao dva ACLa , teško da ce i treci. mada je pitanje moze li hodati .

Zver

Zver
VIP
VIP

što reče jedan NYG bloger.... ne treba on nama da trči rute ko WR niti da pokriva ko CB.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

razmsli malo. da je valjao ne bi bio otpusten iz Remsa koji imaju najgoru OL u ligi. da je valjao ne bi ga pustio Majami pre dve godine a imali su 60miliona $. mozda i valja ali taj ima problem sto je staklen. nije kao no.1 pik na draftu 2008 odigrao celu sezonu koliko se secam nikad.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

i batali taj NYG forum. ono što si dosada pričao tamo je gomila gluposti rečeno. kao i na ostalim fan forumima. samo obična prdekana.

Zver

Zver
VIP
VIP

Bojim se da nismo u situaciji da biramo. Mislim ovo što sad imamo može da se zakrpi, ali još jedna povreda ( ne mora na 6 meseci, može na nekoliko utakmica) je pakao u najavi

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Long ce se povrediti koliko vec u kampu a kosta oprilike 5miliona dolara za ovu godinu.

Zver

Zver
VIP
VIP

On će igrati u Giantsima za veteranski minimalac, ili neće igrati

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

on nema godina za veteranski minimum

Sponsored content

Nazad na vrh  Poruka [Strana 24 od 44]

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 34 ... 44  Sledeći

Dozvole ovog foruma:
Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu