NFL Fans Serbia
Vidite SKRAĆENU verziju foruma, da bi ste videli KOMPLETAN forum, molimo Vas registrujte se ili prijavite.

NFL Fans Serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Niste konektovani. Konektujte se i registrujte se

Offseason 2015 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo

+24
Mos Def
Zona do trona
mardok
evatim89
Bugi
el maestro
STP
Jacob
Vlado997
Miki HOF
Steelers
Zver
Sirko
Nik88
Niger iz huda
kb8
dr.dule
Danijel Lg
Peyton Manning
SymphonyX
Lomljiv u struku
Pit Bull
Srbistuta
Raising Arizona
28 posters

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44  Sledeći

Ići dole  Poruka [Strana 43 od 44]

Zver

Zver
VIP
VIP

To uglavnom reši seča kolena.

...Sa Vajominškog Univerziteta

Miki HOF

Miki HOF

Kad ide knocks ep03?

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Valjda posle no.2

2023 Patriots: there’s no team they can’t lose

Offseason 2015 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 43 Patriots---eliot-wolf-jerod-mayo

“You either execute and win, or you don’t. That’s where we are at.”

Steelers

Steelers
Executive team
Executive team

Miki HOF ::Kad ide knocks ep03?

Episode 1, August 11, 10 p.m.
Episode 2, August 18, 10 p.m.
Episode 3, August 25, 10 p.m.
Episode 4, Sept. 1, 10 p.m.
Episode 5, Sept. 8, 10 p.m.

znaci u 4 po nasem

Offseason 2015 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 43 Potpis

Miki HOF

Miki HOF

Ok fala
Sutra torrent dakle

Vlado997

Vlado997
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

penban ::Do kada treba da padne prva seča glava?
Septembar prvi, 22h po našem vremenu.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

priča se da ce Bili da trejduje svog startnog LT Soldera jer doticni je FA dogodine. kome li je potreban LT kao africi hrana.

Offseason 2015 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 43 Patriots---eliot-wolf-jerod-mayo

Srbistuta

Srbistuta
MVP
MVP

right here!

Prica se da posmatramo situaciju sa Jake Longom, koji je u svom prajmu dozvolio sebi ovako nesto:

Hmm

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

odluka da se Brejdiju ukine suspenzija odmah je povukla druge suspenzije za sobom.
Hardi ce sada sa NFLPA se zaliti na svoju kaznu.

penban

penban

Ovo će tek skupo koštati ligu.

2014 SERBIA FANS KEEPERS LEAGUE CHAMPION
2019 NFLFS VETERANI CHAMPION

penban

penban

do kada makaze rade?

penban

penban

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/09/04/pfts-2015-afc-53-man-roster-cuts-tracker/

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/09/04/pfts-2015-nfc-53-man-roster-cuts-tracker/

Zver

Zver
VIP
VIP

mi katovali Weatherforda...trejdovali neki kikiriki pik za nekog puntera iz Stilersa.

Vlado997

Vlado997
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

IPA ::mi katovali Weatherforda...trejdovali neki kikiriki pik za nekog puntera iz Stilersa.
Zašto?

Zver

Zver
VIP
VIP

Navodno zato što je imao očajnu prošlu sezonu i još očajniju predsezonu.

Miki HOF

Miki HOF

Mat Flynn released by Jets

penban

penban

Offseason 2015 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 43 Quarterbacks

The NFL made a bit of a stir with a photo posted Sunday night on its Twitter page. The NFL possibly has laid the foundation for even more of a stir by deleting it.

The tweet contained a fill-in-the-blank proposition, seeking predictions as to the two teams that will remain when the season ends at Super Bowl 50. The photo accompanying the tweet had the Super Bowl logo as the centerpiece, with seven quarterbacks surrounding it: Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck, Ben Roethlisberger, Russell Wilson, Drew Brees Carson Palmer, and Aaron Rodgers.

Between them, they have six Super Bowl wins. Three quarterbacks omitted from the photo — Tom Brady, Eli Manning, and Joe Flacco — have seven.

Much of the criticism that sprang up on social media centered on the decision to omit Brady, who has four Super Bowl wins, six appearances, and whose team will be raising the Super Bowl XLIX banner on Thursday night. But the photo also omitted Tony Romo, the quarterback whom the NFL Twitter page trolled in June regarding the cancellation of his fantasy football convention. A lawsuit over the cancellation of the convention has been filed against the NFL.

The tweet that directly took a shot at Romo was quickly deleted. The tweet that didn’t directly take a shot at anyone has been deleted, too.

penban

penban

Offseason 2015 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 43 887b07153b233efc12edf9ab880e7da0266f67ce040dec912e81e56b61596350_large

Vlado997

Vlado997
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

lol!

Miki HOF

Miki HOF

NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reported that receiver James Jones will sign with the Packers, per a source informed of his plans. Jones spent his first seven NFL seasons in Green Bay.

Zona do trona

Zona do trona
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Miki HOF ::NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reported that receiver James Jones will sign with the Packers, per a source informed of his plans. Jones spent his first seven NFL seasons in Green Bay.

Dobro pojacanje.

Bese Jones pre par godina lider lige po broju TD? Imao 13 ili 14,cini mi se.

Sirko

Sirko
VIP
VIP

Zona do trona ::
Miki HOF ::NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reported that receiver James Jones will sign with the Packers, per a source informed of his plans. Jones spent his first seven NFL seasons in Green Bay.

Dobro pojacanje.

Bese Jones pre par godina lider lige po broju TD? Imao 13 ili 14,cini mi se.
jeste bio lider

Britva? Kakva bičarka? Nije skretničar nego ašov.
https://www.facebook.com/Zoka86

Miki HOF

Miki HOF

Najviše TD u sezoni pre dve godine

Lider ko Srbija u regionu

Sirko

Sirko
VIP
VIP

The ‪#‎Packers‬ have signed WR James Jones, who played his first seven NFL seasons in Green Bay.

The Green Bay Packers have signed WR James Jones, released WR Myles White and signed nine players to the practice squad. The transactions were announced Monday by Executive Vice President, General Manager and Director of Football Operations Ted Thompson.

Britva? Kakva bičarka? Nije skretničar nego ašov.
https://www.facebook.com/Zoka86

Pit Bull

Pit Bull
MVP
MVP

Sta je sa Wesom? Neka povreda ili? Cudi me da ne moze zabosti ugovor jednogodisnji uzimajuci u obzir kakvih panjeva ima u ligi...

Sponsored content

Nazad na vrh  Poruka [Strana 43 od 44]

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44  Sledeći

Dozvole ovog foruma:
Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu