NFL Fans Serbia
Vidite SKRAĆENU verziju foruma, da bi ste videli KOMPLETAN forum, molimo Vas registrujte se ili prijavite.

NFL Fans Serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Niste konektovani. Konektujte se i registrujte se

Offseason 2014 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo

+18
Steelers
TutaQB
Cenci D
Peyton Manning
Freak
penban
Srbistuta
SymphonyX
Sirko
mardok
black & silver
kb8
Vlado997
Mos Def
dr.dule
Zver
Danijel Lg
Miki HOF
22 posters

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Sledeći

Ići dole  Poruka [Strana 22 od 40]

Vlado997

Vlado997
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

The New Orleans Saints announced Tuesday that they have agreed to terms with outside linebacker Parys Haralson on a one-year contract. Haralson appeared in all 16 regular season games with eight starts at outside linebacker and recorded 35 tackles (16 solo), 3.5 sacks and one pass defensed

penban

penban

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer

NE has $7.81M. DEN has $5.31M.

2014 SERBIA FANS KEEPERS LEAGUE CHAMPION
2019 NFLFS VETERANI CHAMPION

penban

penban

Now looks like a three-year agreement between the Washington Redskins and WR DeSean Jackson.

Zver

Zver
VIP
VIP

Pih! A nadao sam se da ga više neću gledati u NFC East.

...Sa Vajominškog Univerziteta

Danijel Lg

Danijel Lg
Administrator
Administrator

tvoje molbe i nade nisu uslišene
opet dva puta protov vas

STANE VAS SVE PRATI

penban

penban

ljudi zaboravljaju da je su u prvoj sezoni RG3-a kao QB-a Skinsa igrali plejof. covek je imao ekstra sezonu. sada je dobio fantasticno oruzje, zdrav je, sklonjen je trener sa kojim je imao problema... bice oni jako dobri... dosta bolji u svakom slucaju nego sto vecina ocekuje

mislim da je dalas najslabija ekipa u toj diviziji. previse su izgubili na pijaci.

Monta Ellis #8

Monta Ellis #8
NFL Star
NFL Star

U NFC East-u je sve moguce....tesko je nesto prognozirati u toj diviziji....

Zver

Zver
VIP
VIP

Kontam da smo mi sada na redu da bijemo Dalas u posednjoj nedelji u odlučujućoj utakmici za NFC East naslov.

Freak

Freak
VIP
VIP

Tviter 

‏@NOTSportsCenter 4h
DeSean Jackson on why he joined the #Redskins: "I wanted to play Philly twice, so I had to choose between RGIII, Romo, or Eli. Nuff said."

@greggrosenthal 4h
DeSean and Garcon might be the fastest starting duo in the league.

2016 NFLFS SUPERLEAGUE FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION
2015 NFLFS SUPERLEAGUE FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION
2015 NFLFS KEEPER FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE CHAMPION
2013 NFLFS SUPERLEAGUE FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION
2012 NFLFS YAHOO FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE CHAMPION
2011 NFLFS KEEPER FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE CHAMPION
2010 NFLFS KEEPER FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE CHAMPION
2009 NFLFS YAHOO FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE CHAMPION
2008 NFLFS YAHOO FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE CHAMPION

kb8

kb8

I dobro i šta sad...

Igraće 2 puta protiv Phille, PO vidjet neće i ne kontam u čemu je onda poanta...

Retardirani getovac...

If you want to run, run a mile.

If you want to experience a different life, run a marathon.

If you want to talk to God, run an ultra.

penban

penban

DeSean Jackson's 3-yr deal with the Redskins is worth $24 million, including $16 million guaranteed,

Danijel Lg

Danijel Lg
Administrator
Administrator

pa fina lova
a i fila mu duguje neki keš

STANE VAS SVE PRATI

Zver

Zver
VIP
VIP

Biće da su Skinsi jedini imali para za to planinarenje u tom NFC East....NUFF said.

penban

penban

Stvarno mislim da ce WAS biti mnogo zeznuta ekipa za pobediti...

Zver

Zver
VIP
VIP

Odbrana im je penis na dvotočkašu, nećemo mi imati previše problema sa njima...

penban

penban

odbrana je losa, ali napad je dosta dobar

RG3 ce po mom misljenju imati sezonu slicnu ruki sezoni. Moris ce imati vise prostora da trci, jer ce odbrane morati da paze na Desona i Garsona, a tu je i onaj TE Rid...

Srbistuta

Srbistuta
MVP
MVP

Skinsi takav si

Miki HOF

Miki HOF

http://www.engadget.com/2014/01/30/nfl-now-digital-network/

NFL Now online network promises a unique experience for football fans

Super Bowl XLVIII is just around the corner, and the NFL's taking advantage of the week leading up to it by using it as a platform to reveal its next venture: NFL Now. Today, at a press event in New York City, the National Football League introduced a newly created digital network, dubbed NFL Now, which it says will focus on delivering a "personalized stream of content" to fans of the sport worldwide. While the online service won't be streaming football games live -- not at the time of launch, at least -- it will have full on-demand clashes to offer, as well as highlights and other content produced by teams across the league. In addition to all of this, there's also going to be an abundance of extra video from across other NFL properties, including NFL.com, NFL Network and NFL Films. And, better yet, it will be free.

However, don't expect Now to act only as a hub for all that aforementioned stuff: The NFL says we can anticipate a ton of original programming to be available as well -- though it hasn't gone into detail about what type exactly. Once it actually gets rolling, we're told the user experience on NFL Now is set to be extremely personalized and easily customizable. For example, users can select from a number of preferences, like favorite team and fantasy players, and NFL Now will show a stream of content based on those choices. "Eventually, no two users should get the same experience on NFL Now," a league representative said to us. NFL Now is set to have applications on iOS, Android, Windows Phone 8, Xbox One and "across select consoles and streaming devices."

For the hardcore NFL enthusiasts, there will be Now Plus, a subscription-based account that's going to provide access to "premium video content and features." Naturally, you'll have to pay a monthly fee -- no word yet on how much the cost of that will be. Commissioner Roger Goodell says the NFL's overall approach toward media "has been a key component in the growth and success of the NFL over the past 50 years." "We fully expect NFL Now to be a big part of that initiative in the future."

The revelation of NFL Now comes shortly after WWE announced its very own new-age network, signaling that these entities are viewing the internet as a valuable medium to deliver programming on. It's no longer just about sitting on the couch, across from a cable box and a 50-inch TV. Will Now turn out to be a good call from the National Football League? Well, that's yet to be determined -- but we'll begin to find out in July, which is when the service is due to be officially launched.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

sta ovo moze znaciti za nas smrtnike?

2023 Patriots: there’s no team they can’t lose

Offseason 2014 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 22 Patriots---eliot-wolf-jerod-mayo

“You either execute and win, or you don’t. That’s where we are at.”

penban

penban

IT'S OFFICIAL: Veteran safety Ryan Clark (@realrclark25) signs his contract at #Redskins Park

Miki HOF

Miki HOF

http://now.nfl.com/

evo gledam, nemam pojma šta je ovo

Surprised 

penban

penban

The @Giants have signed DE Robert Ayers who had 5 1/2 sacks for the Broncos last year!

penban

penban

aktivan ovaj nfc east na pijaci...

Zver

Zver
VIP
VIP

ako nas taj ne odvede u SB niko neće...

Steelers

Steelers
Executive team
Executive team

Steelers Sign WR Darrius Heyward-Bey

The Steelers have signed wide receiver Darrius Heyward-Bey to a one-year contract, the team announced today.Heyward-Bey was originally selected by the Oakland Raiders in the first round (seventh overall) of the 2009 NFL Draft. He spent his first four seasons with Oakland before being released on March 12, 2013. He signed a one-year contract with the Indianapolis Colts and played in a career-high 16 games last season.

The Raiders' second pick that year, safety Mike Mitchell, signed with the Steelers on March 11.

Offseason 2014 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 22 Potpis

Sponsored content

Nazad na vrh  Poruka [Strana 22 od 40]

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Sledeći

Dozvole ovog foruma:
Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu