NFL Fans Serbia
Vidite SKRAĆENU verziju foruma, da bi ste videli KOMPLETAN forum, molimo Vas registrujte se ili prijavite.

NFL Fans Serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Niste konektovani. Konektujte se i registrujte se

Offseason 2014 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo

+18
Steelers
TutaQB
Cenci D
Peyton Manning
Freak
penban
Srbistuta
SymphonyX
Sirko
mardok
black & silver
kb8
Vlado997
Mos Def
dr.dule
Zver
Danijel Lg
Miki HOF
22 posters

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Sledeći

Ići dole  Poruka [Strana 12 od 40]

penban

penban

The NFL has passed a new rule that it hopes will make instant replay more effective.

League owners voted today to allow the referee to consult with members of the NFL officiating department during replay reviews. The referee will be able to speak with head of officiating Dean Blandino at the command center in New York, who will help in reviewing a play.

Although the referee technically still has final say, for all intents and purposes this means it will be Blandino making the call: If you’re tasked with making a split-second decision, and you’re on the phone with your boss who tells you which way to go, are you really going to go against him?

And it should mean a better replay system going forward. This rule doesn’t guarantee the calls will always be right, but it is a step toward making replay reviews more accurate.

2014 SERBIA FANS KEEPERS LEAGUE CHAMPION
2019 NFLFS VETERANI CHAMPION

penban

penban

jako mi se dopada sto je usvojeno ovo pravilo za zastitu defanzivnih igraca
mnogo ih je stradalo ovo godine... odmah mi na pamet pada baksuzni Kusing

penban

penban

The goal post dunk, a favored post-touchdown celebration of many NFL players, is going the way of the Ickey Shuffle, the cell phone call, the Sharpie in the sock and all of the other celebrations banned by the No Fun League.

NFL head of officiating Dean Blandino told the Dan Patrick Show that starting this season, dunks will be a penalty. Dan Patrick Show producer Paul Pabst ‏tweets that the NFL has a rule against using the ball as a prop, and apparently that’s the rule that will be used to ban dunks. So it’s not a new rule, it’s a new interpretation of an existing rule.

As we noted a few days ago, the goal post dunk became a concern when Saints tight end (or wide receiver) Jimmy Graham knocked the goal post askew while dunking in Atlanta. The NFL is also considering making the uprights longer, which would make them more top-heavy and therefore potentially more likely to fall over entirely. That would be the NFL equivalent of a dunk that shatters the glass.

It seems unlikely that such a thing would happen, but then again we never thought a dunk would delay the game until Graham’s dunk did it. The NFL apparently doesn’t want to take any chances, and so we have the Jimmy Graham Rule.

penban

penban

Kakav FA period za Dzimija... Prvo mu ne daju para koliko hoce, sada su doneli odluku da ne moze da proslavi TD u svom stilu...

Vlado997

Vlado997
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

penban ::The goal post dunk, a favored post-touchdown celebration of many NFL players, is going the way of the Ickey Shuffle, the cell phone call, the Sharpie in the sock and all of the other celebrations banned by the No Fun League.

NFL head of officiating Dean Blandino told the Dan Patrick Show that starting this season, dunks will be a penalty. Dan Patrick Show producer Paul Pabst ‏tweets that the NFL has a rule against using the ball as a prop, and apparently that’s the rule that will be used to ban dunks. So it’s not a new rule, it’s a new interpretation of an existing rule.

As we noted a few days ago, the goal post dunk became a concern when Saints tight end (or wide receiver) Jimmy Graham knocked the goal post askew while dunking in Atlanta. The NFL is also considering making the uprights longer, which would make them more top-heavy and therefore potentially more likely to fall over entirely. That would be the NFL equivalent of a dunk that shatters the glass.

It seems unlikely that such a thing would happen, but then again we never thought a dunk would delay the game until Graham’s dunk did it. The NFL apparently doesn’t want to take any chances, and so we have the Jimmy Graham Rule.
 Laughing

Poslednji izmenio Vlado997 dana Uto 25 Mar 2014, 21:08, izmenjeno ukupno 1 puta

Vlado997

Vlado997
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

penban ::Kakav FA period za Dzimija... Prvo mu ne daju para koliko hoce, sada su doneli odluku da ne moze da proslavi TD u svom stilu...
Sjebali ga načisto. Makar ću ući u istoriju sa ovim pravilom.

Steelers

Steelers
Executive team
Executive team

Pittsburgh Steelers to sign Maurice Jones-Drew or LeGarrette Blount by end of week
The Pittsburgh Steelers have been eyeing both Maurice Jones-Drew and LeGarrette Blount this offseason and it appears that a deal with one of them cold be close. While other teams have dabbled when it comes to Jones-Drew and Blount, the Steelers have seemingly been the most active and that could lead them to signing one or the other by the end of the week.

Offseason 2014 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 12 Potpis

penban

penban

Vlado997 ::
penban ::Kakav FA period za Dzimija... Prvo mu ne daju para koliko hoce, sada su doneli odluku da ne moze da proslavi TD u svom stilu...
Sjebali ga načisto. Makar ću ući u istoriju sa ovim pravilom.

Sjebo je on sam sebe sto se tice para... a i sa ovim proslavama... Sto se vesa o precku ko majmun?!

Vlado997

Vlado997
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Jimmy Graham ‏@TheJimmyGraham  4m
I guess I'll have to lead the @nfl in penalties next year! #funpolice pic.twitter.com/MQRFXgvaGN
Offseason 2014 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 12 BjmSY19IAAA5LFj
 Very Happy 

penban

penban

Koliko je on postigao TD prosle sezone?

Vlado997

Vlado997
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

penban

penban

ako bude u hold out-u ove godine nece imati ni pola

Bold Prediction

Vlado997

Vlado997
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Znači manje kazni za zakucavanja. Laughing

penban

penban

Znaci manje poena za placenike Laughing

Vlado997

Vlado997
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Jebiga. Surprised

Vlado997

Vlado997
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Jeste li skužili da je u onom glasanju za najboljeg QB svih vremena na NFL.com Rasel Vilson pobjedio Pejtona u prvoj rundi? Koliko hejtera ima Pejton....  Shocked 

penban

penban

ja sam glasao 1k puta za Rasela

mada ima puno fanova SEA... Svet voli pobednike

Vlado997

Vlado997
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Pa zato sad Toma vodi protiv Drua... Very Happy Glasao sam za Drua, ali je Toma objektivno bolji QB od Drua kada se gleda čitava karijera.

penban

penban

Dajte Vladi cigaru. Covek otkrio Ameriku Very Happy

Da je pravde bili bi u finali tog dela zreba Toma i Pejton...

Isto Mekneb izbacio Vornera  Shocked 

Vlado997

Vlado997
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Nemoguće je organizovati objektivno glasanje zbog hejtera kao što su neki.  Very Happy

penban

penban

pa vidi, svako ima pravo na svoje misljenje...

po ovome vecina je glasala da je Rasel bolji od Pejtona. u njihovom poslednjem mecu je izdominirao...

za vikend valjda krece jos jedna genijalna lista, Top 100...

Vlado997

Vlado997
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Evo već kad smo kod tog primjera, nezahvalno je porediti Vilsona i Pejtona. Vilson je tu tek od 2012. i ko zna šta će sve uraditi u nastavku karijere.

penban

penban

Tesko da ce oboriti Pejtonove rekorde, da ce imati slavu i postovanje kakvu on ima... ali jedna stvar je sigurna. Imaju isti broj osvojenih SB... Tu ga mozda prestigne Very Happy

Mos Def

Mos Def

I Favre nije prosao, lose je sto se moglo neogranicen broj puta glasati zato su i ovakvi rezultati

2017 NFLFS KEEPER FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE CHAMPION - NEW JERSEY SOPRANOS

"Fuck them West Coast niggas. 'Cuz in B-more, we aim to hit a nigga, ya heard"

penban

penban

Ol' Dirty Bastard ::I Favre nije prosao, lose je sto se moglo neogranicen broj puta glasati zato su i ovakvi rezultati

da jbt... i to mi je cudno

vlade nema, mora da je glasao za Brisa celu noc, pa sada spava Very Happy

Sponsored content

Nazad na vrh  Poruka [Strana 12 od 40]

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Sledeći

Dozvole ovog foruma:
Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu