NFL Fans Serbia
Vidite SKRAĆENU verziju foruma, da bi ste videli KOMPLETAN forum, molimo Vas registrujte se ili prijavite.

NFL Fans Serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Niste konektovani. Konektujte se i registrujte se

Offseason 2014 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo

+17
kb8
Vlado997
Danijel Lg
dr.dule
Miki HOF
Mos Def
Чизхед
Sirko
Cenci D
Zver
igor96
TutaQB
SymphonyX
Raising Arizona
Peyton Manning
Freak
ex-damir
21 posters

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Sledeći

Ići dole  Poruka [Strana 19 od 40]

Miki HOF

Miki HOF

Mark Sanchez says he will be back in football in 2014 and bows to have a huge season.

Miki HOF

Miki HOF

Greg Schiano announced that SF 49ers called him for formal inquiry about head coach position, after disappointing NFC Championship loss against Seattle Seahawks.

No formal decision has been made but talks are ongoing.

Sirko

Sirko
VIP
VIP

Very Happy 

Britva? Kakva bičarka? Nije skretničar nego ašov.
https://www.facebook.com/Zoka86

kb8

kb8

Laughing 

If you want to run, run a mile.

If you want to experience a different life, run a marathon.

If you want to talk to God, run an ultra.

penban

penban

CBS partners with NFL on 2014 Thursday Night Football Package. CBS and NFL Network to each televise eight games.

2014 SERBIA FANS KEEPERS LEAGUE CHAMPION
2019 NFLFS VETERANI CHAMPION

penban

penban

Offseason 2014 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 19 Bfupms7CQAEh-eg

igor96

igor96
NFL Player
NFL Player

taman mu je tu i to jezero pa malo golf malo pecanje Very Happy

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Falcons released CB Asante Samuel.

2023 Patriots: there’s no team they can’t lose

Offseason 2014 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 19 Patriots---eliot-wolf-jerod-mayo

“You either execute and win, or you don’t. That’s where we are at.”

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Falcons released OLB Stephen Nicholas.

Offseason 2014 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 19 Patriots---eliot-wolf-jerod-mayo

penban

penban

Da li ce Asante da se vrati starom jatu za burek i jogurt?

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

ne. nevole se bil i asante

penban

penban

bil zove asantea uz pesmu

pocnimo ljubav iz pocetka Very Happy

mene najvise zanima radi li se sta kod nas po pitanju rekontrukcije vinsu i jos nekim igracima

igor96

igor96
NFL Player
NFL Player

pa gde bi on mogao da zavrsi, koliko ja znam on vise nije mladic. da li ce moci da bira Very Happy

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Free agent S Nick Collins reiterated his surgically-repaired neck is "100 percent," and he's "ready" to resume his playing career.

penban

penban

Breaking Down the 2014 WR Free Agent Market

Eric Decker

His two-year-average with Peyton Manning at the helm: 86 receptions, 1176 yards and 12 TDs. His 2-year average before Peyton arrived: 25 receptions, 359 yards, 4.5 TD.
Is Decker a product of Peyton Manning or an elite NFL wideout?  The answer probably lies somewhere in between. The above numbers are a bit skewed, as Decker played only 140 snaps in his rookie year (2010) and scored 8 TDs with Tim Tebow throwing him the ball in 2011.
I recently heard Decker described as “a #2 WR that will be paid like a #1”—a statement I agree with. He’ll almost certainly be the highest paid FA WR in 2014. Working in his favor is his agent–the talented Todd France.  France negotiated Ray Rice’s 5 year/$35 million extension before the 2012 season—a deal that looks like a win for Rice after his down 2013. Look for France to get Decker top dollar in 2014, surpassing Mike Wallace’s deal in the process.
Contact Prediction: Free agents are often weary about playing in Cleveland, but I think the Browns will offer Decker the most money to play beside Josh Gordon. Browns for 5 years/$62 million ($25-$30 million guaranteed).

Jeremy Maclin

The Eagles’ 2009 first rounder caught an awful break when he tore his ACL on the first day of training camp, forcing him to miss the entire 2013 season as he entered his contract year.  If this injury didn’t occur, the Eagles would likely be in the process of locking Maclin up long-term right now.
Contact Prediction: I see Maclin resigning with Chip Kelly and the Eagles on a 1-year deal.  This makes sense for both team and player—the Eagles will probably be weary of Maclin’s health, while Maclin will likely want to reestablish his value and hit it big in 2015 free agency. Eagles for 1 year/$ 5 million

Hakeem Nicks

The oft-injured Nicks could not have had a worse contract year, failing to reach the endzone. But he is just 2 years removed from his 76 catch-1,192 yard-7 TD campaign where he helped carry the Giants to a Super Bowl victory (Nicks averaged 7-110 yards-1 in the Giants four playoff wins).
Nicks turned 26 years old last month. While it’s conceivable he could also accept a 1-year pact to reestablish his value, it’s likely one team will take a chance and pay up.
Contact Prediction: I could see him going to Detroit, who lacks a legitimate threat opposite Calvin Johnson. Though their cap situation is a mess right now, Lions GM Martin Mayhew is in win-now mode. Lions for 3 years/$30 million ($13 million guaranteed).

Julian Edelman
Edelman is the biggest wild card at the WR position on the open market. Finally getting a chance to play a legitimate number of snaps, Edelman caught 121 balls for 1,221 yards and 7 TD (including the Pats two playoff games). Less than 6 feet tall, the fact that Edelman plays many of his snaps in the slot decreases his value.  However, his talent in the return game gives his value a boost.
The Pats aren’t flushed with cap space, and based on the history of how New England operates in the offseason it’s likely that Edelman ends up elsewhere.
Contact Prediction: A recent rumor listed Houston as a potential landing spot (Bill O’Brien was the former Patriots OC). Texans for 5 years/$25 million ($12 million guaranteed)

Anquan Boldin

Even at 33, Boldin proved his worth in San Francisco (85-1179-7 line). Entering his 12th season, you’d think Boldin would want to play for a contender in a situation that suits his skill set.
Contact Prediction: San Francisco’s roster is as talented as any in football and Boldin had a nice rep-ore with Colin Kaepernick. My guess is that he stays in the Bay area on a 2-year deal. 49ers for 2 years/$12 million

Golden Tate

Some front office execs will  be turned off by the 5’10 Tate, who lacks supreme size and speed for the WR position.
Others will see him as a precise route-runner with big-play ability.
Tate said yesterday that he’d be willing to take slightly less to stay in Seattle.   But with Percy Harvin returning to full health and the Seahwks’ need to lock up Earl Thomas, Richard Sherman and Russell Wilson in the near future, Tate’s time in Seattle is almost certainly done. He should receive a deal in the same range as Julian Edelman’s.
Contact Prediction: The Jets—who will have nothing at the WR position after they let Santonio Holmes walk—are a possible destination. Gang Green has over $20 million in projected cap space and a bunch of talent on defense, so signing a WR should be a priority. Jets for 5 years/$25 million ($12 million guaranteed)

James Jones

With Jordy Nelson, Randall Cobb, Jarrett Boykin and plenty of holes to fill on defense, it’d surprise me of Green Bay made much of an attempt to resign the soon-to-be 30-year-old.
Jones signed a 3-year deal worth almost $10 million after the Packers 2010 Super Bowl run, as the market for Jones’ services was dry. Now 3 years older, Jones’ market will have even less suitors, and he’ll surely get less than that this time around.
Contact Prediction: As I just mentioned, the Jets have next to nothing at the WR position, so they could conceivably bring in more than one wideout. Jets for 2 years/$6 million

izvor
http://overthecap.com/breaking-2014-wr-free-agent-market/

igor96

igor96
NFL Player
NFL Player

ne ide edelman nigde

penban

penban

Samo ne znam kojim cemo ga parama platiti
Covek je imao fantasticnu sezonu i gledace to da unovci

igor96

igor96
NFL Player
NFL Player

pa po meni je pametnije da se amendola otpusti i da se te pare daju edelmanu

Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning
Administrator
Administrator

dr.dule ::Free agent S Nick Collins reiterated his surgically-repaired neck is "100 percent," and he's "ready" to resume his playing career.
dobar igrac

http://nfl.com/

penban

penban

Amendola nece nigde
Vuce vise mrtvog novca za ovu sezonu nego sto mu je ugovor

Edelman mozda ostane, ako mu se bas ponude uslovi. Mada Taliban, tj kvalitetan CB je prioritet veci od Edelmana.

igor96

igor96
NFL Player
NFL Player

po meni su talib i edelman jednaki prioriteti, sobzirom da danny i gronk skloni povredama on im je go to guy.

penban

penban

Sve je to lepo. Ja bih ih voleo obojicu u Patsima, ali to nije realno.

Mora se stvroriti prostora. Restrukturiranje par ugovora... treba doci do cifre od 20-25 miliona da bi bilo prostora za sve, a to ce biti tesko.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Pats imaju surovu hvatacku konjicu. Drobson, Drobkinson, Harison, Moe, Boyce ... svi ruki ove godine bili i Kamendola. Edelman putuje svakako. restrukcijom ugovora i otpustanje po mom proracunu bice nekih 25miliona slobodnih. za to mora se dovesti LB, DE,CB, SS, RB, OG, OT, OC, TE. nesto sa fa a nesto na draftu.

kb8

kb8

Football helmets in the 'Star Wars' universe

If you want to run, run a mile.

If you want to experience a different life, run a marathon.

If you want to talk to God, run an ultra.

igor96

igor96
NFL Player
NFL Player

velika greska ce biti ako se otpusti edelman, jer je iskljucivo on zasluzan za to kako su patsi prosli ove godine. nemam nista protiv ovih rukija, ali mislim da oni nisu taj kalibar. doduse tu e biti gronk ali sobzirom na njegove ceste povrede za mene bi prioritet bio taliban pa edelman. za ostale ako se nadje i koliko se nadje.
i onda bi im za sledecu sezonu jos trebalo: te, dt, cb, lb i ol

Sponsored content

Nazad na vrh  Poruka [Strana 19 od 40]

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Sledeći

Dozvole ovog foruma:
Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu