NFL Fans Serbia
Vidite SKRAĆENU verziju foruma, da bi ste videli KOMPLETAN forum, molimo Vas registrujte se ili prijavite.

NFL Fans Serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Niste konektovani. Konektujte se i registrujte se

Offseason 2017 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo

+22
viking
nflfun
kb8
penban
Mos Def
Bizon
Cenci D
savanis
SymphonyX
ZippoZG
Steelers
Zver
Miki HOF
zvaljo
Raising Arizona
Gronk
Peyton Manning
Mean_Machine
dr.dule
KPGS
Vlado997
Danijel Lg
26 posters

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Sledeći

Ići dole  Poruka [Strana 14 od 28]

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Jason La Canfora of CBS Sports reports the Packers have come to a "long-term agreement" with free agent OLB Nick Perry.
It's believed to be a five-year deal. His other suitors included the Colts, Falcons and Jets. Perry came into his own last season, setting a career-high with 11 sacks while earning PFF's ninth-highest grade among 3-4 outside linebackers. He turns 27 next month.

2023 Patriots: there’s no team they can’t lose

Offseason 2017 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 14 Patriots---eliot-wolf-jerod-mayo

“You either execute and win, or you don’t. That’s where we are at.”

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports the Seahawks and free agent Jamaal Charles have "mutual interest."
Rapoport adds Charles is expected to visit Seattle when he starts taking them. On paper it is surprising the Seahawks are interested in Charles considering they have two young running backs and plenty of needs elsewhere, but neither Thomas Rawls nor C.J. Prosise has proven to be durable during their short career. Charles also has some big injury questions of his own, however, and has played in eight games since 2014. If Seattle does go after Charles, they likely will not be offering more than a short-term, prove-it-type deal.

Offseason 2017 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 14 Patriots---eliot-wolf-jerod-mayo

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Bills free agent CB Stephon Gilmore expects to sign with New England barring any final snags, per sources....Adam Schefter

The #Bears were the presumed landing spot for Stephon Gilmore. Sounds like that’s not happening...Ian Rapoport

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Jared Cook - TE - Packers
NFL Network's Mike Garafolo reports the Lions and Bills are "showing the most interest" in free agent TE Jared Cook.
The Packers likely want Cook back, but GM Ted Thompson is only going to do it at his price. Neither the Lions nor Bills seem like a quality landing spot at first glance, but Detriot will almost certainly add someone next to Eric Ebron this offseason while the Bills need to find weapons wherever they can. Cook is Rotoworld's No. 2 available tight end.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Report: Bears made 'strong offer' to Bouye
According to ESPN's Jeff Dickerson, the Bears have made a "strong offer" to free agent CB A.J. Bouye.
Dickerson didn't offer any monetary details but said the Bears' interest is "very real." It looks like the Bears are going all in on Bouye after missing on Stephon Gilmore. Chicago and Philadelphia have emerged as the frontrunners to land Bouye, who is aiming for a deal in the range of $13 million annually. Adam Schefter reported earlier that Bouye is expected to leave Houston.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Eagles resort to axing DE Barwin, save $7.75M
Eagles released DE Connor Barwin.
The move saves $7.75 million against the cap, making this one a no-brainer. GM Howie Roseman tried to find a trade partner, but there was no way anyone was going to give up something and take on that contract when they knew the Eagles would dump him. Barwin was a really poor fit in DC Jim Schwartz's 4-3 front as an end. Look for him to sign with a 3-4 team as an edge rusher.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

The #Bears and WR Alshon Jeffery has continued to discuss a potential deal as he weighs offers from other teams.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Dont'a Hightower - LB - Free Agent
Terry McCormick of Titan Insider reports the Titans are interested in free agent LB Dont'a Hightower.
Coming to the Titans would be something of a homecoming for Hightower, who posted an Instagram picture from Nashville Wednesday evening. The Titans also could use some help at linebacker and have a ton of cap space. McCormick reports Tennessee is also interested in free agent CB A.J. Bouye but hints it is unlikely the are able to land both.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Nick Foles - QB - Free Agent
Chiefs declined Nick Foles' team option, making him a free agent.
That saves the Chiefs $6.75 million. Foles made one start for Kansas City last year, completing 20-of-33 passes for 187 yards and one touchdown in a Week 9 win over Jacksonville. He'll inevitably be linked to the Jets, who are looking for an upgrade on current quarterbacks Bryce Petty and Christian Hackenberg. NFL Network's Mike Garafolo also said not to rule out a return to Philadelphia, where Foles played from 2012-14, while the Chiefs are reportedly interested in brining him back at a cheaper price.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

A.J. Bouye - DB - Free Agent

Terry McCormick of Titan Insider reports the Titans are interested in free agent CB A.J. Bouye.
The Houston Chronicle's Aaron Wilson has reported Bouye is expected to stay in the AFC South, and the Titans have a ton of cap space and a big need at corner. The Jaguars could be Tennessee's biggest competition while the Bears are reportedly interested as well. McCormick reports the Titans are also interested in free agent LB Dont'a Hightower, but it seems unlikely they offer two top-of-the-market contracts.

Gronk

Gronk
Rookie
Rookie

Source: Torrey Smith has a 3-year deal for $15mil with the #Eagles

Gronk

Gronk
Rookie
Rookie

For the #Rams and WR Robert Woods, it’s a 5-year deal worth up to $39M with $15M guaranteed, source said.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Steelers ::
dr.dule ::
Logan Ryan - DB - Patriots

According to Jeff Howe of the Boston Herald, free agent CB Logan Ryan is drawing "solid interest" from the Steelers.
He's also on the Lions' radar. It looked like Ryan's days in New England were over when the Patriots ponied up $14 million a year for Stephon Gilmore, but a return to Foxboro is still possible if the Pats trade Malcolm Butler. Ryan earned PFF's No. 37 cornerback grade out of 120 qualifiers in 2016.
Interesantno... citao sam da se interesuju i za CB Kirkpatricka. Pretpostavljam nista od toga cim Rajana kontaktiraju. Obojica su prosek najvise ali sigurno upgrade u odnosu na Geja. Napokon jedna sezona da je Pit malo agresivniji na pijaci. I GM je izgleda skontao da ima tim za titulu uz par pojacanja. Db, rusher i drugi WR najvise potrebni

dosta je jeftiniji od Kirka

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Gronk ::For the #Rams and WR Robert Woods, it’s a 5-year deal worth up to $39M with $15M guaranteed, source said.

jos i nije lose.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Terrelle Pryor - WR - Free Agent

Profootballtalk reports the Browns aren't "necessarily" out on free agent Terrelle Pryor after signing Kenny Britt.
Not necessarily, but for all intents and purposes they are. It could lower Pryor's price in free agency, as he no longer has the Browns and their infinite cap space to use as a cudgel. Pryor is supposedly drawing interest from 4-5 other teams.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Mike Glennon - QB - Free Agent

MMQB's Albert Breer reports the Jets and Bills were only willing to offer free agent Mike Glennon $8-10 million per year, and dropped out when the Bears bid upwards of $15 million annually on Glennon.
We don't even have the official numbers yet, but all reports on Glennon's anticipated signing in Chicago suggest he will indeed land $14-15 million per year. The Jets and Bills "kicked the tires" on Glennon at one point, but the Bears clearly had the highest opinion and valuation of him. We will do an individual post on the details of Glennon's contract whenever they are leaked.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

J.C. Tretter - G - Free Agent

NFL Network's Mike Garofolo reports the Browns are "working to sign" free agent C J.C. Tretter.
The Browns are working to improve their interior line after it got caved in last season. A useful reserve in Green Bay, Tretter would provide much-needed insurance on Cameron Erving, or allow him to shift to tackle.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Aaron Williams - DB - Bills

ESPN's Josina Anderson reports the Bills are releasing SS Aaron Williams.
Williams has ended the last two seasons on I.R. with serious neck injuries and is reportedly uncertain about his future. Strong safety was a revolving door in Williams' absence last year and there's no clear successor on the Bills' current roster. Perhaps the Bills will address their safety need in the draft.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Alshon Jeffery - WR - Bears

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports the Colts and Eagles are "making a strong push" to sign free agent Alshon Jeffery.
Both names are interesting. The Colts already have a strong top two with T.Y. Hilton and Donte Moncrief and big needs on defense while the Eagles just gave Torrey Smith $15 million over three years. Philly could certainly still use a true No. 1, however. The Bears remain strong contenders to re-sign him as well.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Tony Romo - QB - Cowboys

ESPN's Josina Anderson reports the Broncos have yet to have a formal meeting regarding the possibility of signing Tony Romo.
Anderson reports Romo is viewed as a "non-story" by some people in the organization until he is released, which is expected to happen Thursday. It is extremely unlikely the Broncos have not had deep deliberations about adding Romo and how much he will cost, but it makes sense for them to feign disinterest in public. The Texans are also expected to be interested once Romo is released.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

ovo je smehotresno. Glenon je sa 15miliona po godini bolje placen od coveka kome je nosio tablu dve godine. Klovn jeste crna mamba ali bre za ovu budalu je igracina.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

mislim da je i Testaverde jos u formi.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

ESPN's Chris Mortensen reports Redskins franchise player Kirk Cousins "appealed personally" to owner Dan Snyder for a trade.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Kirk Cousins - QB - Redskins

ESPN's Chris Mortensen reports Redskins franchise player Kirk Cousins "appealed personally" to owner Dan Snyder for a trade.
Per Mort, Cousins was "basically told not to get his hopes up." The well has been poisoned in Washington, with team president Bruce Allen alienating his franchise quarterback for essentially no reason. The nature of the modern NFL is that you have to pay quarterbacks more than you might sometimes be comfortable with. Whomever ends up replacing Cousins in Washington, this year or next, will almost certainly be a downgrade. The Redskins still can't stay out of their own way. It's a sad state of affairs for what should be a crown-jewel franchise.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Brandon Williams - DL - Free Agent

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports the Ravens and free agent NT Brandon Williams are "working diligently" on a new deal.
Williams was widely expected to bolt in free agency, but the Ravens may have upped their interest once RT Rick Wagner left for the Lions. It is still not a given Williams re-signs, however, and Rapoport reports "multiple teams" are attempting to line up visits. With Calais Campbell seemingly off the board, Williams is the best defensive lineman left on the market.

Sponsored content

Nazad na vrh  Poruka [Strana 14 od 28]

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Sledeći

Dozvole ovog foruma:
Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu