NFL Fans Serbia
Vidite SKRAĆENU verziju foruma, da bi ste videli KOMPLETAN forum, molimo Vas registrujte se ili prijavite.

NFL Fans Serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Niste konektovani. Konektujte se i registrujte se

Offseason 2017 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo

+22
viking
nflfun
kb8
penban
Mos Def
Bizon
Cenci D
savanis
SymphonyX
ZippoZG
Steelers
Zver
Miki HOF
zvaljo
Raising Arizona
Gronk
Peyton Manning
Mean_Machine
dr.dule
KPGS
Vlado997
Danijel Lg
26 posters

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Sledeći

Ići dole  Poruka [Strana 21 od 28]

SymphonyX

SymphonyX
VIP
VIP

Ko je na broju 96.?Nije me volja trazit listu.

“If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—for ever.”

George Orwell

Zver

Zver
VIP
VIP

Dejmon Herison, najbolji nose tackle u ligi.

...Sa Vajominškog Univerziteta

SymphonyX

SymphonyX
VIP
VIP

Jbg to je sudbina run stuffera,nema sekova - nema slave.

“If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—for ever.”

George Orwell

Zver

Zver
VIP
VIP

istina

Cenci D

Cenci D
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Broncos agreed to terms with RB Jamaal Charles, formerly of the Chiefs, on a one-year contract.

savanis

savanis
NCAA
NCAA

playoff se vraca u Denver

Steelers

Steelers
Executive team
Executive team

Cenci ::Broncos agreed to terms with RB Jamaal Charles, formerly of the Chiefs, on a one-year contract.
Zar oni nemaju cj andersona. Prosle godine, do povrede, najbolji RB u ligi

Offseason 2017 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 21 Potpis

Cenci D

Cenci D
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Imaju.

Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning
Administrator
Administrator

sve popularnije u NFL da imas dva odlicna RB, a sve manje feature

http://nfl.com/

Steelers

Steelers
Executive team
Executive team

Zao mi je sto mi nismo produzili deangela williamsa na makar jos jednu sezonu, bez obzira sto je draftovan koner

Offseason 2017 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 21 Potpis

Zver

Zver
VIP
VIP

Da Džamaal ima još vatre u sebi ne bi čekao maj da potpiše.

kb8

kb8

Upravo tako...

Ispuhat će ko dušica još u campu...

If you want to run, run a mile.

If you want to experience a different life, run a marathon.

If you want to talk to God, run an ultra.

Danijel Lg

Danijel Lg
Administrator
Administrator

Sve su to naduvani majmuni

STANE VAS SVE PRATI

kb8

kb8

Ode Šećerko u FOX Sports...

Aj da vidimo i tu emociju na malom ekranu...

kb8

kb8

A sunpora ti žarkog, ovaj McGinest s 46 godina izgleda ko da bi i sad mogao se spustit na teren i jebat mamicu svim QB u ligi...

Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning
Administrator
Administrator

Josh Gordon's petition for reinstatement denied by the NFL.

http://nfl.com/

kb8

kb8

Offseason 2017 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 21 919_st20

I nakon vazektomije, svejedno je uspješniji...

Zver

Zver
VIP
VIP

Pa dobro...i dete jeste lakše napraviti nego pobeđivati u NFL-u. Ništa neobično Very Happy

kb8

kb8

Nekima je sigurno...

Bizon

Bizon
NFL Star
NFL Star

Jebem ti i sport, i zavisnost, i uzivanje i sve, kad moram 8 meseci da cekam da bih ga gledao i to ne svaki dan, ne svaki drugi vec jednom nedeljno! Pa sto nisam ljubitelj tenisa, bar mi gledanje ne bi manjkalo!

Bizon

Bizon
NFL Star
NFL Star

daseubies

Zver

Zver
VIP
VIP

jebiga....da možeš gledati NFL svaki dan tokom deset meseci brzo bi ti dosadio. To baš i jest najveća čar, što moraš čekat i čekat i čekat Very Happy

penban

penban

evo par bitnih datuma do početka sezone

May 18-21 -- NFLPA Rookie Premiere. Invited Rookies (typically, first and/or second-round selections) must be permitted by their respective clubs to attend. Such players are unavailable for offseason workouts, OTA days, and minicamps during this period.

May 22-24 -- Spring League Meeting, Chicago, Illinois.

June 1 -- Deadline for Prior Club to send "June 1 Tender" to its unsigned Restricted Free Agents who received a qualifying offer for a Right of First Refusal Only in order for such player to be subject to the CBA’s "June 15 Tender" provision.

June 2 -- For any player removed from the club's roster or whose contract is assigned via waivers or trade on or after June 2, any unamortized signing bonus amounts for future years will be included fully in Team Salary at the start of the 2018 League Year.

June 15 -- Deadline for club to withdraw qualifying offer to Restricted Free Agents and still retain exclusive negotiating rights by substituting "June 15 Tender" of one-year contract at 110 percent of the player's prior-year Paragraph 5 Salary (with all other terms of his prior-year contract carried forward unchanged).

Late June -- Rookie Transition Program to be held at individual clubs. Attendance is mandatory for all rookies.

July 15 -- At 4:00 p.m., New York time, deadline for any club that designated a Franchise Player to sign such player to a multiyear contract or extension. After this date, the player may sign only a oneyear contract with his prior club for the 2017 season, and such contract cannot be extended until after the club's last regular season game.

Mid-July -- Clubs are permitted to open preseason training camp for rookies and first-year players beginning seven days prior to the club’s earliest permissible mandatory reporting date for veteran players.

Veteran players (defined as a player with at least one pension-credited season) other than quarterbacks or "injured players" (as defined in CBA Article 21, Section 6) may report to a club's preseason training camp no earlier than 15 days prior to the club's first scheduled preseason game or July 15, whichever is later.

Veteran quarterbacks and injured players may be required to report to the club's preseason training camp no earlier than five days immediately prior to the mandatory reporting date for all other veteran players, provided the club has already opened (or simultaneously opens) its official preseason training camp for all rookies and first-year players.

A three-day acclimation period will apply to players who are on a club's roster up to and including the mandatory veteran reporting date. Players who join the roster after that date may practice (including wearing pads) and play immediately after passing a physical.

July 22* -- Signing Period ends for unrestricted Free Agents to whom a "May 9 Tender" was made by prior club. After this date and until 4:00 p.m., New York time, on the Tuesday following the 10th weekend of the regular season, prior club has exclusive negotiating rights.

* or the first scheduled day of the first NFL training camp, whichever is later.

July 22 -- Signing Period ends for Transition Players with outstanding tenders. After this date and until 4:00 p.m., New York time, on the Tuesday following the 10th weekend of the regular season, prior club has exclusive negotiating rights.

August 3 -- Hall of Fame Game, Tom Benson Hall of Fame Stadium, Canton, Ohio

August 5 -- Hall of Fame Enshrinement Ceremony, Tom Benson Hall of Fame Stadium, Canton, Ohio.

2014 SERBIA FANS KEEPERS LEAGUE CHAMPION
2019 NFLFS VETERANI CHAMPION

Danijel Lg

Danijel Lg
Administrator
Administrator

red je da se i ja uključim konačno u ove nfl diskusije

STANE VAS SVE PRATI

Zver

Zver
VIP
VIP

skraćen OT na deset minuta
biće malo tolerantniji prema proslavama prilikom TD
i što je najvažnije...biće dozvoljeno da se dva igrača vrate sa IR i igraju u tekućoj sezoni.

Sponsored content

Nazad na vrh  Poruka [Strana 21 od 28]

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Sledeći

Dozvole ovog foruma:
Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu