NFL Fans Serbia
Vidite SKRAĆENU verziju foruma, da bi ste videli KOMPLETAN forum, molimo Vas registrujte se ili prijavite.

NFL Fans Serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Niste konektovani. Konektujte se i registrujte se

Offseason 2015 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo

+24
Mos Def
Zona do trona
mardok
evatim89
Bugi
el maestro
STP
Jacob
Vlado997
Miki HOF
Steelers
Zver
Sirko
Nik88
Niger iz huda
kb8
dr.dule
Danijel Lg
Peyton Manning
SymphonyX
Lomljiv u struku
Pit Bull
Srbistuta
Raising Arizona
28 posters

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 39 ... 44  Sledeći

Ići dole  Poruka [Strana 35 od 44]

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

sada imaju apsolutno pravo da ga pozovu na sud. a cudno je sto su upravo Baltimor i NE imali odlicne odnose. sada u PO su imali 4 meca u poslednjih par godina i rezultat je 2-2. bez potrebe. mislio sam da je onaj alkos Irsaj sigurno umesan ali nisam verovao da ce i Baltimor u tu pricu. NYJ sigurno ali ove jok.

(For all Inside Slant posts, follow this link.)

The NFL has made some perfectly reasonable and entirely predictable changes to its on-field operations in response to Deflategate. It has produced a detailed process for measuring pregame football inflation, fortified its chain of custody for balls during warm-ups and arranged for random halftime and postgame testing.

In theory, these changes should close many of the procedural holes revealed in the Wells report, which accused the New England Patriots of running a scheme to deflate footballs to the liking of quarterback Tom Brady. More importantly, however, they undermine the league's attempts to penalize the Patriots -- and Brady in particular -- for violating rules that at the time carried little established means for documenting compliance.

Brady has appealed his four-game suspension for being "at least generally aware" of the deflation scheme and might file a federal lawsuit if it is not vacated. Reports of an expanded policy have circulated for months, so if he hasn't already, Brady should use this revelation as clear evidence -- and even a tacit admission -- that the process used to punish him was insufficient and lacking the documentation necessary to justify his suspension.

Previously, as the Wells report demonstrated, the game referee measured pregame inflation of each team's 12 game balls on his own, but without recording the readings. If needed, the ref adjusted the pressure to ensure its range between 12.5 PSI and 13.5 PSI. Then the balls typically were delivered to the field by a member of the home locker room staff.

The new policy, as revealed by former NFL vice president of officiating and current FoxSports analyst Mike Pereira, requires the referee to designate two crew members to carry out the pregame football inspection. The balls will be numbered and their pregame inflation noted in writing. Any football falling outside the mandated range will be inflated to exactly 13 PSI.

Then, the kicking ball coordinator will expand his responsibilities and maintain custody of all game balls -- accompanied at times by a member of NFL security -- until 10 minutes before the game. The kicking ball coordinator will also arrange for random inflation testing at halftime and after games.

If the proper inflation of footballs is important to you, and not everyone agrees on the significance here, then these tweaks make sense. Without question, there will be much less guesswork and gray area in determining whether a longstanding NFL rule has been followed.

For Brady, however, each change can be viewed as a variable that casts doubt on culpability. Consider:

The NFL has now acknowledged that it's important to know the exact pregame inflation of each football. Brady was suspended without that acknowledgment.

The league admits that security surrounding footballs needed to be improved. Proof of Brady’s guilt was based in part on a Patriots employee taking game footballs into a bathroom during pregame warm-ups.

The NFL knows now that there should be a detailed process for checking compliance at halftime and after the game. Brady's suspension was rooted in an unprecedented and chaotic halftime scene at the AFC Championship Game in which two separate needles were used to test some footballs before time ran out.

The league has recognized, in effect, that its previous approach was lacking. Brady has been suspended for participation in a scheme with little of the documentation and process the NFL now considers essential.

The league would argue that its standard of proof -- "a preponderance of evidence" -- is low enough to justify Brady's discipline. At the same time, the new policy changes demonstrate the NFL's obvious discomfort with its predecessor. Can the league be comfortable with the evidence used to suspend Brady while at the same time admitting it needs better documentation moving forward?

That might be a question for a federal court to answer.

2023 Patriots: there’s no team they can’t lose

Offseason 2015 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 35 Patriots---eliot-wolf-jerod-mayo

“You either execute and win, or you don’t. That’s where we are at.”

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

sada jedno pitanje.
recimo odu na sud . Brejdi i Kesler a i Skrbavi im razvale bulje. sud ukine suspenuziju.
da li recimo Brejdi moze tuziti Velsa za klevetu i pogresni srakopis.

Offseason 2015 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 35 Patriots---eliot-wolf-jerod-mayo

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

The attempt to find a solution to the Tom Brady suspension appeal is no longer a one-sided effort.

Sources have told FOX Sports the NFL Players Association and the NFL have had an open line of communication in recent days regarding a potential settlement of Brady's four-game ban for his alleged role in the Deflategate scandal. This follows reports from last week that stated the NFLPA's proposal was ignored by the league office.

That seems to have been the case for a while, though now it's possible the sides could be making an earnest effort to work toward a solution.

With the clock ticking toward the Thursday start of the New England Patriots' training camp, the communication suggests NFL commissioner Roger Goodell and his legal team would welcome a resolution that would include Brady and the NFLPA agreeing to forgo a lawsuit that could drag in to the regular season.

Tuesday will mark five weeks since Goodell heard Brady's appeal in Manhattan. A source said Brady has become frustrated with the lack of a decision from Goodell. Surely the Patriots would also like to know whether it will be Brady or Jimmy Garoppolo under center when they open the season Sept. 10 against the Pittsburgh Steelers.

It's likely the NFL would still want Brady to serve some sort of suspension, while Brady's camp and the union would only accept a fine. Brady has staunchly maintained his innocence privately (and hasn't said much publicly), so it remains unlikely he would accept any settlement that includes sitting out any games.

The impending start of camp has led many to believe this will be the week Goodell finally announces his decision. Though it might seem unlikely a settlement would preclude that announcement, it is clear both sides are at least trying to make it happen

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/nflpa-nfl-new-england-patriots-tom-brady-appeal-deflategate-settlement-mike-garafolo-072715

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

jok reci ce vrsio sam pritisak na komesara

"That's not true at all," Irsay told The Star on Monday. "I haven't talked to Roger Goodell about DeflateGate since late January. Not true. That's not the way things work involving someone else's business and someone else's team. It's not something I've ever seen, and I've been around ownership (in the NFL) for half a century."

cak je onaj novinar sa ESPNa juce promenio pricu oko pritiska. mora da je dobio ribanje od strane sefa .

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

BREAKING: #NFL Commissioner, Roger Goodell upholds Tom Brady's 4 game suspension.

NFL commissioner Roger Goodell has upheld the four-game suspension imposed on Patriots quarterback Tom Brady's role in deflating game footballs.

In Monday's announcement, Goodell emphasized important new information disclosed by Brady and his representatives in connection with the hearing into what has been known as Deflategate.

Brady appealed the penalty, levied in May, on June 23 to Goodell, who served as arbitrator in the case.

Attorney Jeffrey Kessler, who has had success taking on the NFL in other high-profile cases, led Brady's defense and said at one time that he had "a very compelling case" to change the initial outcome of Brady's punishment.

penban

penban

Bengals place Vontaze Burfict on PUP list

2014 SERBIA FANS KEEPERS LEAGUE CHAMPION
2019 NFLFS VETERANI CHAMPION

penban

penban

Report: Le’Veon Bell suspension reduced to two games

Zona do trona

Zona do trona
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

penban ::Bengals place Vontaze Burfict on PUP list

Citam da su i Texansi stavili Clowney-ja na PUP listu.

Valjda ako stavis igraca na PUP listu pre pocetka trening kampa, onda mozes da ga aktiviras u bilo kom momentu tokom predsezone i sezone.

Drugim recima, veruje se u zdravlje ovih igraca. Smile

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

nece oni njega da ubacuju do w1 . taman posla da se saplete na gejtorad pa da se povredi.

Zona do trona

Zona do trona
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Dule, skidaj ovaj potpis, em je predugacak,em nema smisla. Very Happy

Gledam veceras NFLN, Brady je unistio svoj mobilni na dan kada je trebao da se sastane na saslusanju sa tim Wellsom.

Tu je sto se tice istine u ovoj prici sve receno.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

ko zna sta je gore bilo na tom telefonu. jbs 4 meca odmora. on je veteran. ne mora da se zamara na pocetku.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

sada kada krene dzubre da izlazi. bice zanimljivo recimo da pravni tim brejdija, na sudu trazi elektronske zapise komesara, vinsenta, velsa , irsaja i drustva. ko zna sta bi se tu naslo.
ako je kriv za te lopte , treba da bude kaznjen ali ne vise od jedne do dve utakmice, jer 4 meca dobijaju nasilnici i bitange. luis je unistio dokaze a bio bese optuzen za ubistva pa dobi kaznu neku lovu sicu.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

After NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell upheld Tom Brady’s four-game suspension, Brady’s agent ripped the decision.

In a statement distributed this afternoon, agent Don Yee called the league’s appeals process “a sham” and insisted that Brady has done nothing wrong in Deflategate.

“The Commissioner’s decision is deeply disappointing, but not surprising because the appeal process was thoroughly lacking in procedural fairness,” Yee said. “Most importantly, neither Tom nor the Patriots did anything wrong. And the NFL has no evidence that anything inappropriate occurred.

“The appeal process was a sham, resulting in the Commissioner rubber-stamping his own decision. For example, the Wells investigative team was given over 100 days to conduct its investigation. Just days prior to the appeal hearing, we were notified that we would only have four hours to present a defense; therefore, we didn’t have enough time to examine important witnesses. Likewise, it was represented to the public that the Wells team was ‘independent’; however, when we requested documents from Wells, our request was rejected on the basis of privilege. We therefore had no idea as to what Wells found from other witnesses, nor did we know what those other witnesses said.

“These are just two examples of how the Commissioner failed to ensure a fair process.

“Additionally, the science in the Wells Report was junk. It has been thoroughly discredited by independent third parties.

“Finally, as to the issue of cooperation, we presented the Commissioner with an unprecedented amount of electronic data, all of which is incontrovertible. I do not think that any private citizen would have agreed to provide anyone with the amount of information that Tom was willing to reveal to the Commissioner. Tom was completely transparent. All of the electronic information was ignored; we don’t know why. The extent to which Tom opened up his private life to the Commissioner will become clear in the coming days.

The Commissioner’s decision and discipline has no precedent in all of NFL history. His decision alters the competitive balance of the upcoming season. The decision is wrong and has no basis, and it diminishes the integrity of the game.”

Although Yee’s statement doesn’t say so, Brady is expected to take the NFL to court in an effort to have the suspension overturned.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

NFLPA STATEMENT ON TOM BRADY'S FOUR-GAME SUSPENSION

The Commissioner's ruling today did nothing to address the legal deficiencies of due process. The NFL remains stuck with the following facts:

The NFL had no policy that applied to players;
The NFL provided no notice of any such policy or potential discipline to players;
The NFL resorted to a nebulous standard of "general awareness" to predicate a legally unjustified punishment;
The NFL had no procedures in place until two days ago to test air pressure in footballs; and
The NFL violated the plain meaning of the collective bargaining agreement.

The fact that the NFL would resort to basing a suspension on a smoke screen of irrelevant text messages instead of admitting that they have all of the phone records they asked for is a new low, even for them, but it does nothing to correct their errors.

The NFLPA will appeal this outrageous decision on behalf of Tom Brady.

-- NFL Players Association

###

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

ajmo sada dalje.
Brejdi je kaznjen i ostaje u ligi tri i po beka koji nesto valjaju za prvo kolo. gledacemo imbecilne napade Karoline, Arizone, Remsa, Was ili NYJ. sve u svemu bedna napadacka sezona je pred nama jer luzeri poput Geno Smitha, Folesa ili Palmera svakako nece uciniti igru zanimljivom. zato cemo gledati i pozdravljati jake odbrane a niko nece primetiti da su napadi goli qrac. sve dok ne dodje PO i tamo vidimo ekipe koje ne mogu centar napadom da predju .

penban

penban

Great news: Chiefs' S Eric Berry, diagnosed with Hodgkin’s Lymphoma last December, has been cleared to take practice field Wednesday.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

zajeban je taj rak. nadam se da su to dobro ocistili.

penban

penban

Training camp opens today for Patriots, Dolphins, Jets, Ravens, Browns, Chargers, Cowboys, Redskins, Bears, Packers, Saints

Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning
Administrator
Administrator

penban ::Great news: Chiefs' S Eric Berry,  diagnosed with Hodgkin’s Lymphoma last December, has been cleared to take practice field Wednesday.
odlicna vest

http://nfl.com/

Vlado997

Vlado997
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Peyton Manning ::
penban ::Great news: Chiefs' S Eric Berry,  diagnosed with Hodgkin’s Lymphoma last December, has been cleared to take practice field Wednesday.
odlicna vest
I to iz terapije izašao 1 funtu teži...

penban

penban

Rex Ryan names Richie Incognito starter at left guard

Miki HOF

Miki HOF

Imaš Marshalla da hvata i Ostrvo da kida
...i Geno vati loptu da baca

da se utepaš

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Opasna ce biti afc e druzina. Imaju ukupno 3/4 qb u tri ekipe.

penban

penban

Kazu kada Djino baca lopta ne dodiruje podlogu... sad je pitanje da li hvataju risiveri ili Ostrvo Smile

Miki HOF

Miki HOF

Dobar je Tenehil

Sponsored content

Nazad na vrh  Poruka [Strana 35 od 44]

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 39 ... 44  Sledeći

Dozvole ovog foruma:
Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu