NFL Fans Serbia
Vidite SKRAĆENU verziju foruma, da bi ste videli KOMPLETAN forum, molimo Vas registrujte se ili prijavite.

NFL Fans Serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Niste konektovani. Konektujte se i registrujte se

Offseason 2015 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo

+24
Mos Def
Zona do trona
mardok
evatim89
Bugi
el maestro
STP
Jacob
Vlado997
Miki HOF
Steelers
Zver
Sirko
Nik88
Niger iz huda
kb8
dr.dule
Danijel Lg
Peyton Manning
SymphonyX
Lomljiv u struku
Pit Bull
Srbistuta
Raising Arizona
28 posters

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 37 ... 44  Sledeći

Ići dole  Poruka [Strana 30 od 44]

penban

penban

JJ Watt izabran najboljeg u izboru igraca za 2015

Steta, sto nije dobio i MVP titulu koju je zasluzio

Miki HOF

Miki HOF

Dosta mu je

the first unanimous Defensive Player of the Year in football history.

Vlado997

Vlado997
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Jedina prava odluka na toj listi.

Jacob

Jacob
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Ne znam gde ovo d zabodem pa nek bude ovde:

Tottenham have announced a deal with the NFL that will see them host a minimum of two games per season in their new stadium once it opens in the summer of 2018.

The Premier League club's 61,000-seater arena will feature a retractable grass field with an artificial surface underneath that will be used for NFL games.

Both sports will have dedicated facilities as part of the 10-year partnership, while Spurs have released new pictures of how the stadium will look hosting a different kind of event.

he option of extra-large changing rooms, to accommodate NFL squad sizes that can amount to as many as 70 players at a game, is also being explored by architects.

Tottenham, who will have to relocate - possibly in Milton Keynes - while the stadium is being completed, are set to move in ahead of the 2018-19 season and could be the hosts of the new NFL London franchise.

'We have an opportunity now to deliver one of the most unique sporting and entertainment venues in the world, bringing together the Premier League and the NFL for the first time,' Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy said.

'The socio-economic benefits this will bring to the area will be immense and demonstrates our commitment to the regeneration of this priority borough in London.

'We have always underlined the importance of public sector support for the long-term regeneration of the area.

'This was an important factor for the NFL when they agreed to bring their hugely popular sport to Tottenham. I am delighted that we have succeeded in attracting them. We have a compelling and exciting partnership that will play its part as we begin transforming this area of Tottenham.'

The deal is not exclusive and NFL games can take place at other venues in the UK - with Wembley issuing a statement shortly after the Tottenham link-up was announced, detailing their hopes of a continuing relationship with the sport.

'Wembley has enjoyed a unique and successful relationship with the NFL since the International Series commenced in 2007,' it read.

'American Football has been embraced by fans in the UK and Europe and has grown year-on-year.

'Amongst the numerous successes has been the growth of the Jacksonville Jaguars whose community engagement and annual appearances have given a sense of the NFL's long-term commitment to the sport in the UK.

'Wembley Stadium has a proven record of hosting some of the world's biggest events, from record breaking concerts, UEFA Champions League Finals, to the upcoming Rugby World Cup fixtures and the UEFA 2020 European Championship Semi-Finals and Final and we look forward to the NFL remaining part of this iconic venue's annual schedule.'

Retractable grass pitches are nothing new in modern stadia design. England have played on two: at Gelsenkirchen in Germany during the 2006 World Cup and in the Sapporo Dome in Japan four years earlier.

The Gelredome in Holland also has a retractable pitch, as does the University of Phoenix Stadium that hosted this year's Super Bowl.

The NFL will return to Wembley for three games this autumn, with teams looking at how quickly they can have their players back in the USA and ready to play again.

The clash between the Buffalo Bills and Jacksonville Jaguars on October 25 will kick-off at 1.30pm while the New York Jets vs Miami Dolphins game on October 4 and Detroit Lions vs Kansas City Chiefs contest on November 1 will both begin at 2.30pm.

NFL commissioner Roger Goodell added: 'With growing enthusiasm for the NFL in the United Kingdom, we are committed to hosting NFL games in world-class venues and are excited to partner with Tottenham Hotspur to play games at their future stadium.

'We share a vision and commitment to creating the best experience for our teams, fans and the local community.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3153401/Tottenham-host-minimum-two-NFL-games-season-new-stadium.html#ixzz3fTj6AB5F

Offseason 2015 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 30 2A55B37D00000578-3153401-image-a-59_1436357785072

Offseason 2015 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 30 2A55B37600000578-3153401-image-a-63_1436357796512

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Hardiju smanjili suspenziju sa 10 na 4 meca
Hoce li se komesar pognuti kada je Brejdi u pitanju?

2023 Patriots: there’s no team they can’t lose

Offseason 2015 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 30 Patriots---eliot-wolf-jerod-mayo

“You either execute and win, or you don’t. That’s where we are at.”

Miki HOF

Miki HOF

ESPN, long championed for its money-making ability in the sports broadcasting arena, is feeling pressure, as droves of its subscribers flee the service.
Wall Street Journal reports that the sports behemoth has lost 3.2 million subscribers in a little over a year, citing Nielsen data. The reason: Subscribers are dropping cable and using streaming services, and there’s more competition around

Ko ih jebe,ovo im je za EspnA

Miki HOF

Miki HOF

Offseason 2015 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 30 04839365

Miki HOF

Miki HOF

Offseason 2015 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 30 2A630FEF00000578-3155453-image-m-8_1436478715455

Slika od srede 7.7.2015

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Miki HOF ::Offseason 2015 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 30 04839365

od toliko ljudi Bobi nasao da sedi sa komesarom. sljam.

2023 Patriots: there’s no team they can’t lose

Offseason 2015 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 30 Patriots---eliot-wolf-jerod-mayo

“You either execute and win, or you don’t. That’s where we are at.”

kb8

kb8

Miki HOF ::ESPN, long championed for its money-making ability in the sports broadcasting arena, is feeling pressure, as droves of its subscribers flee the service.
Wall Street Journal reports that the sports behemoth has lost 3.2 million subscribers in a little over a year, citing Nielsen data. The reason: Subscribers are dropping cable and using streaming services, and there’s more competition around

Ko ih jebe,ovo im je za EspnA

Upravo tako, nabijem ih...

If you want to run, run a mile.

If you want to experience a different life, run a marathon.

If you want to talk to God, run an ultra.

penban

penban

Four players who aren’t currently under contract have been suspended, making them less likely to get back into the NFL.

Former Packers cornerback Jarrett Bush, former Panthers safety Jakar Hamilton, former Colts cornerback Loucheiz Purifoy and former Patriots running back Quentin Hines have all been suspended, according to Howard Balzer of Sports Xchange.

Bush was suspended four games after an incident early this offseason in which he was arrested but not charged with public intoxication.

Hamilton and Purifoy were each suspended for 10 games. The reasons have not been announced, but the length of the suspensions suggests that both players have committed multiple violations of the league’s substance-abuse policy.

Hines was suspended one game. There’s no word on the reason for his suspension.

All four players are still eligible to sign with NFL teams, but they will have to serve their suspensions at the start of the 2015 regular season.

2014 SERBIA FANS KEEPERS LEAGUE CHAMPION
2019 NFLFS VETERANI CHAMPION

Srbistuta

Srbistuta
MVP
MVP

who?
ajde za Busha sam jos cuo 'er su se Pack fenovi konstantno zalili kako suckuje ali koji su ovi ostali SAFS kalibar plejeri?

penban

penban

Ni ja za njih nisam cuo, ali cisto da se vidi da ima retarda koji se drogiraju i prave gluposti, a ne uspevaju Smile

penban

penban

Report: Broncos offer Demaryius Thomas more than $12 million per year

Denver i Dalas imaju vremena do sutra da potpisu svoje najbolje risivere... ovo ce biti interesantno

Zver

Zver
VIP
VIP

Čitam da se Dez nešto inati.

...Sa Vajominškog Univerziteta

penban

penban

Dez Bryant Confirms Intention to Hold Out Without New Cowboys Contract

Pricali su juce da nije nemoguce da batali 10 utakmica i onda odigra 6 tako opet bude u plusu.. Covek je u pravu po meni. Najbolji je WR u toj diviziji slobodno mogu reci i zasluzuje da bude placen.

Vlado997

Vlado997
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Da, evo i članka.
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2522023-dez-bryant-confirms-intention-to-hold-out-without-new-cowboys-contract

Ne volim ove hold-outove jer su čista glupost. JJ nije sisao veslo pa da odmah nasjedne na ovo. Naravno, Dez zaslužuje pare, ali opet, to je JJ .Ovo više škodi Dezu. Džabe što on priča da će preskakati i utakmice regularne sezone kad svi znamo da će da se vrati u predsezoni.

Zver

Zver
VIP
VIP

I ja kažem da je u pravu, i podržavam njegov štrajk Very Happy

Nije najbolji risiver u diviziji, ali najglasniji svakako jeste. I nikako ne mogu reći da je u pravu neko kome su malo milioni godišnje.

Vlado997

Vlado997
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

FdS ::I ja kažem da je u pravu, i podržavam njegov štrajk Very Happy
Tako je. Bolje grob nego rob. Barem za week 1. Za poslije, možda je bolje da se spusti lopta na zemlju. Very Happy

Poslednji izmenio Vlado997 dana Uto 14 Jul 2015, 13:08, izmenjeno ukupno 1 puta

penban

penban

Nije najbolji risiver u diviziji, ali najglasniji svakako jeste. I nikako ne mogu reći da je u pravu neko kome su malo milioni godišnje.

Ko je bolji i konstantiji od njega?

lik je napisao tvit, pa obrisao, da nece da igra pod tagom
inace, kazu da bi sa ovim pod tagom u sest utakmica sa svim odbicima zaradio vise nego prosle sezone... treba da ga plate koliko vredi, a trziste kaze 13 miliona po sezoni

penban

penban

Vlado997 ::Da, evo i članka.
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2522023-dez-bryant-confirms-intention-to-hold-out-without-new-cowboys-contract

Ne volim ove hold-outove jer su čista glupost. JJ nije sisao veslo pa da odmah nasjedne na ovo. Naravno, Dez zaslužuje pare, ali opet, to je JJ .Ovo više škodi Dezu. Džabe što on priča da će preskakati i utakmice regularne sezone kad svi znamo da će da se vrati u predsezoni.

Nece ako je pametan. Istrajace u tome i dokazati im da vise treba on njima, nego oni njemu.

Zver

Zver
VIP
VIP

Koliko iznosi njegov tag?

Vlado997

Vlado997
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

penban ::

Ko je bolji i konstantiji od njega?

lik je napisao tvit, pa obrisao, da nece da igra pod tagom
inace, kazu da bi sa ovim pod tagom u sest utakmica sa svim odbicima zaradio vise nego prosle sezone... treba da ga plate koliko vredi, a trziste kaze 13 miliona po sezoni
Bolji-Megatron
Konstantniji-AB

Nego, kad ga toliko voliš, mogli bi ugovorimo neki trejd ako hoćeš? Very Happy(Sad sam počeo kao Miško Laughing)

Vlado997

Vlado997
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Offseason 2015 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 30 555cf9ffe2e47.image

penban

penban

Gledam sada ugovore WR
Majki Valas, koji je samo brz ima 12 mil po sezoni... Megatron koji je najkompletniji ima oko 16 mil po sezoni... znaci realno je da Dez, DT, a sledece godine JJ i AJ budu izmedju, znaci 13-14 mil

Sponsored content

Nazad na vrh  Poruka [Strana 30 od 44]

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 37 ... 44  Sledeći

Dozvole ovog foruma:
Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu