NFL Fans Serbia
Vidite SKRAĆENU verziju foruma, da bi ste videli KOMPLETAN forum, molimo Vas registrujte se ili prijavite.

NFL Fans Serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Niste konektovani. Konektujte se i registrujte se

Sezona 2013 - 14...Otkazi prvo, tagovi drugo, fa pijaca trece, tracevi i spisak lepih zelja...

+13
markosto
kb8
Srbistuta
dr.dule
cooper
black & silver
zvaljo
Raising Arizona
penban
igor96
Miki HOF
Zver
Danijel Lg
17 posters

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Sledeći

Ići dole  Poruka [Strana 38 od 40]

Danijel Lg

Danijel Lg
Administrator
Administrator

jel čemu onj Landri iz NYJ
vidim slobodan

STANE VAS SVE PRATI

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

nesto te kopka? poveo bi ga u dolinu gubavih?

2023 Patriots: there’s no team they can’t lose

Sezona 2013 - 14...Otkazi prvo, tagovi drugo, fa pijaca trece, tracevi i spisak lepih zelja... - Page 38 Patriots---eliot-wolf-jerod-mayo

“You either execute and win, or you don’t. That’s where we are at.”

Danijel Lg

Danijel Lg
Administrator
Administrator

pa kontam da ne može da odmogne
a onako jak igrač
veliki bicepsi

STANE VAS SVE PRATI

markosto

markosto
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Sklon povredama, i više klasičan udarač.

Gleda da uzme pare i nestane.

Danijel Lg

Danijel Lg
Administrator
Administrator

da

STANE VAS SVE PRATI

Raising Arizona

Raising Arizona
VIP
VIP

Steroid

photo AZcardsscript.gif

Danijel Lg

Danijel Lg
Administrator
Administrator

može biti
pa kpga da uzmemo onda

STANE VAS SVE PRATI

markosto

markosto
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Biće na draftu par solidnih momaka. Nema ih mnogo, ali biće cenim 3 koji će biti starteri u svojim ekipama i uklopiti se. SS lakše FS teže, naravno.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

jel RA , od kada ti je cika Tom Mur favorit?

Sezona 2013 - 14...Otkazi prvo, tagovi drugo, fa pijaca trece, tracevi i spisak lepih zelja... - Page 38 Patriots---eliot-wolf-jerod-mayo

Raising Arizona

Raising Arizona
VIP
VIP

dr.dule ::jel RA , od kada ti je cika Tom Mur favorit?

Od kad je dosao da spase najgori napad lige Cool

photo AZcardsscript.gif

Raising Arizona

Raising Arizona
VIP
VIP

Report: WR Johnny Knox unlikely to play again

One day after the Chicago Bears terminated the contract of Johnny Knox, one report hints the 26-year-old receiver might be done on the football field.

Knox's agent told Sean Jensen of the Chicago Sun-Times on Tuesday that his client intended to play next season. On Wednesday, multiple sources with direct knowledge of Knox's situation told Vaughn McClure of the Chicago Tribune he is unlikely to do so because of the serious back injury he suffered in 2011.

Knox hasn't played since December of that year and spent all of last season on the physically unable to perform list.

"He had to work himself back up to where he could even walk," former Bears receivers coach Darryl Drake told the Tribune. "He had to work to get himself up out of bed. Hopefully, he'll continue to work and get himself back to where he can have the quality of life that he needs to have."

We've seen a handful of players overcome tremendous odds to return to the field. Perhaps Knox will join that group, but the current assessment suggests football is on the back burner for now.

photo AZcardsscript.gif

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Rams Defense - TM - Rams

According to ESPN's Adam Schefter, the Rams "plan" to hire Lions DBs coach Tim Walton as their new defensive coordinator.
The Lions' DBs coach since 2009, Walton would seem an odd choice considering how underwhelming the Lions' secondary has been the past four seasons. However, he's well-schooled in the Jeff Fisher coaching philosophy via Fisher disciple Jim Schwartz, and will have veteran guiding hands in Fisher and assistant HC Dave McGinnis. The Rams could be planning a committee approach at defensive coordinator similar to 2012. Walton has never worked for Fisher, so he must be coming with an extremely strong recommendation from Schwartz.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

ovnovi jos nemaju def.kordinatora. vrlo neozbiljno od njih.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Blaine Gabbert - QB - Jaguars

New Jaguars QB coach Frank Scelfo says that Blaine Gabbert would grade out as the No. 1 quarterback in this year's draft class.
In other words, Scelfo claims Gabbert is better than West Virginia's Geno Smith, North Carolina State's Mike Glennon and Arkansas' Tyler Wilson. "Ask the scouting departments and the general managers around the league and I think you would end up with a yes on that," Scelfo said. "Basically at his age, 23, the number-one pick in the draft with two years of experience already under his belt. That's pretty good." It's further proof that the new Jags regime remains high on Gabbert and committed to developing him as their starting quarterback. A realist would point to the former No. 10 overall pick's meager 53.8 career completion percentage and brutal 5.6 yards per attempt through two NFL seasons.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

jos samo da mu obezbede jednu pristojnu protekciju pa da ga vidimo na delu.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Jon Beason - LB - Panthers

Jon Beason said he has no problem moving to outside linebacker next season.
Beason knows that the Panthers have found a beast of a middle linebacker for years to come in 2012 Defensive Rookie of the Year Luke Kuechly. "I was drafted as an outside linebacker," Beason said. "I can play the position. I am familiar with the position. Some people may think I'm built for the position." Beason should be more concerned about his health than his position. He's missed 27 games over the last two years due to Achilles' tendon and knee injuries.

7/29/2011: Signed a six-year, $51.338 million contract. The deal contains $25 million guaranteed -- a $20 million signing bonus, Beason's first two base salaries, and $3.75 million of his 2013 salary. 2013: $5.25 million, 2014: $6.5 million, 2015: $7.5 million, 2016: $8.75 million, 2017: Free Agent

covek 27 meceva nije odigrao a uzeo je zescu lovu za to.

markosto

markosto
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Kruger ima da uzme lepe pare.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

na poslednja cetiri drafta, baltimor je birao tri def.enda u drugoj rundi.
nisam siguran koliko je pametno krugeru dati neke pare ako je u pitanju neka druga ekipa . on ce verovatno biti jedan u nizu promasaja dovedenih iz geta. oni su naucili sistem i najbolje partije pruzaju u baltmiromu.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Chris Canty - DL - Free Agent

The Titans made a contract offer to free agent DT Chris Canty during his visit, but he's "continuing to explore his options."
Canty visited the Chiefs on Monday. Per USA Today's Mike Garafolo, Canty has no other scheduled visits "at this point." The fact that Canty is "continuing to explore his options" is a strong indication the Titans' offer was of the "team friendly" variety. Canty is still likely to have a new home by the end of the week.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Roman Harper - DB - Saints

ESPN NFC South blogger Pat Yasinskas considers Saints SS Roman Harper a candidate for release.
Coming off a terrible season for a defense that could be plausibly be called the worst of all time, Harper is due a steep $5.35 million between salary and bonuses. Now on the wrong side of 30, Harper will at the very least be asked to take a sizable pay cut.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Jason Babin - DL - Jaguars

Jaguars DL coach Todd Wash said Jason Babin will play the "Leo" role in 2013.
It's a critical position because it's often the only pure pass rusher on the field for early downs. Wash and Gus Bradley used Chris Clemons and Bruce Irvin to fill the job in Seattle last year and they combined to rack up 19.5 sacks. Babin figures to be far less productive as he's coming off a seven-sack season and is entering his age-33 campaign.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Ravens

Ravens GM Ozzie Newsome said his biggest priority is upgrading at defensive tackle.
It's a direct shot at Terrence Cody, who lost his starting job to Ma'ake Kemoeatu this season and graded out as the Ravens' worst defensive lineman. Kemoeatu is 34 and an unrestricted free agent, but you can bet that Cody will have competition this offseason. He's never been able to rush the passer and is getting blown off the ball in the run game at the NFL level.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Antonio Brown - WR - Steelers

Antonio Brown said he's prepared to step in as the Steelers' No. 1 wideout in 2013.
Brown appears to have come to grips with the fact that free agent Mike Wallace will be playing elsewhere in 2013. "I am always ready," he said. "I am ready no matter who is here, no matter who goes." Brown averaged 8.1 targets per game last season, a number we'd expect to rise in 2013. There's plenty of upside here.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Dwight Freeney - DL - Colts

The Indianapolis Star says it's hard to imagine a scenario in which free agent DE/OLB Dwight Freeney is back with the Colts.
After 11 years with the Colts, it's time to move on. The 33-year-old Freeney is an awful fit in the Colts' 3-4 and won't accept a league-minimum deal. A 4-3 team in need of a situational pass-rusher off the edge figures to come calling when free agency opens in March.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Fred Davis - TE - Redskins

A league insider tells the Washington Post that free agent TE Fred Davis could end up with an incentive-laden, multi-year deal.
Coming off an Achilles' tendon tear, Davis is going to be a high-risk signing. Teams will be looking to protect themselves in case he's a shell of himself or aggravates the injury. The Post does note that John Carlson got a five-year, $25 million deal from the Vikings last offseason despite missing the entire 2011 campaign with a torn labrum. That would be a lot of coin for Davis, who could start next season on the PUP list.

Sponsored content

Nazad na vrh  Poruka [Strana 38 od 40]

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Sledeći

Dozvole ovog foruma:
Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu