NFL Fans Serbia
Vidite SKRAĆENU verziju foruma, da bi ste videli KOMPLETAN forum, molimo Vas registrujte se ili prijavite.

NFL Fans Serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Niste konektovani. Konektujte se i registrujte se

Week 2

+25
KPGS
Cenci D
SymphonyX
Freak
cooper
Pats 4ever
black & silver
Ljuba90
zvaljo
Nixx
Zona do trona
Steel
Sirko
T-Wolf
viking
kb8
markosto
dr.dule
STP
El Jefe runs San Diego
penban
klodovik
Pohovani feniks
Peyton Manning
Danijel Lg
29 posters

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Sledeći

Ići dole  Poruka [Strana 18 od 40]

426Week 2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Week 2 Pet 14 Sep 2012, 21:03

Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning
Administrator
Administrator

ESPN analiticari:
http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/486820_443331732380255_866441801_n.jpg

http://nfl.com/

427Week 2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Week 2 Pet 14 Sep 2012, 21:43

markosto

markosto
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Bush će bolje blokirati od ovih iz OL ako ništa Very Happy

428Week 2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Week 2 Pet 14 Sep 2012, 22:24

penban

penban

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000062140/article/jets-darrelle-revis-concussion-ruled-out-vs-steelers?module=HP11_headline_stack

2014 SERBIA FANS KEEPERS LEAGUE CHAMPION
2019 NFLFS VETERANI CHAMPION

429Week 2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Week 2 Pet 14 Sep 2012, 22:24

penban

penban

Vratice se Forte brzo... Bar se nadam...

2014 SERBIA FANS KEEPERS LEAGUE CHAMPION
2019 NFLFS VETERANI CHAMPION

430Week 2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Week 2 Pet 14 Sep 2012, 22:30

markosto

markosto
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Mislim da će i Revis igrati, ovo im je važna uzakmica.

431Week 2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Week 2 Pet 14 Sep 2012, 23:58

Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning
Administrator
Administrator

markosto ::Mislim da će i Revis igrati, ovo im je važna uzakmica.
nece,he is ruled out.

http://nfl.com/

432Week 2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Week 2 Sub 15 Sep 2012, 02:30

markosto

markosto
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Ko je izvor?

433Week 2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Week 2 Sub 15 Sep 2012, 06:33

Danijel Lg

Danijel Lg
Administrator
Administrator

reks rajan

STANE VAS SVE PRATI

434Week 2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Week 2 Sub 15 Sep 2012, 07:53

Danijel Lg

Danijel Lg
Administrator
Administrator

Lions at 49ers -- Week 2

Where: Candlestick Park, San Francisco (grass, outdoors)

When: Sunday, 8:20 p.m. ET (NBC)

Spread: 49ers by 6.5

Forecast: Mid 60s, 10 percent chance of rain

Records: Lions (Overall: 1-0, NFC North: 0-0); 49ers (Overall: 1-0, NFC West: 0-0)

Past results: Two most recent meetings -- Oct. 16, 2011: 49ers 25, Lions 19. Dec 27, 2009: 49ers 20, Lions 6.

Series record: 49ers hold 36-27-1 edge. The 49ers have won 13 of the last 14 with the last Lions win coming on Sept. 25, 1995.

What matters: While the postgame handshake between San Francisco 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh and Detroit Lions coach Jim Schwartz was the prominent national storyline throughout the week -- and perhaps a contributing reason why NBC picked it for Sunday Night Football -- both teams have stressed that the incident is ancient history. It doesn't matter, so they say. What does matter is that the 49ers enter the game on the heels of their most impressive opening-week game in more than a decade and are squarely in the national spotlight. A win against Detroit would further legitimize the team as a Super Bowl favorite.

Who matters: QB Alex Smith. In outplaying reigning MVP Aaron Rodgers last week, Smith confirmed what a lot of the offseason talk centered around: A full offseason with the coaching staff would do wonders for the former No. 1 overall pick. One game is just that, one game. However, there was something special about the way he led the balanced 49ers offense into Lambeau Field. Is Smith finally turning into the player 49ers' faithful hoped for in 2005? It's possible.

Key matchups: Whoever covers WR Calvin Johnson each week is a key matchup, but the 49ers won't dedicate one player to shadowing Johnson. Instead, expect the team to bracket coverage in his direction and let either CB Carlos Rogers or Tarell Brown line up opposite him depending on which side the Lions split him out. The 49ers also have an intriguing challenge with talented TEs Brandon Pettigrew and Tony Scheffler. LB Patrick Willis should be back on the field more this week as he and NaVorro Bowman will be tasked with slowing down the duo.

Injuries of note: Brandon Jacobs (knee) and WR Ted Ginn Jr. (ankle) are officially listed as questionable, but it would be a surprise if either plays. For the Lions, CBDwight Bentley (concussion), S Louis Delmas (knee), LB Travis Lewis (quadricep) and DT Corey Williams (knee) did not practice Friday. CB Chris Houston (Ankle) and DE Lawrence Jackson (calf) were partial participants. Bentley is out for Sunday. … Delmas, Houston and Lewis are listed as doubtful; Jacobs and Williams are questionable and Calvin Johnson (foot) is probable.

Inside stuff: S Trenton Robinson was the only 49ers rookie to play against the Packers, and his only contributions were on special teams. First-round pick A.J. Jenkins was active but did not play and second-round pick LaMichael James was inactive.

Connections: Lions G Rob Simms was teammates at Ohio State with T Alex Boone, WR Ted Ginn Jr. and S Donte Whitner at Ohio State in 2005. C Jonathan Goodwin was teammates with T Jeff Backus at Michigan from 1998-2000. TE/DL Demarcus Dobbs played at Georgia with Lions QB Matthew Stafford from 2006-2008. When Bruce Miller was playing DE at Central Florida in 2006 and 2007, the Golden Knights' RB was Detroit's Kevin Smith. RB Kendall Hunter and CB Perrish Cox were teammates with Pettigrew and CB Jacob Lacey at Oklahoma State from 2007-08. DT Ricky Jean Francois and Lions RB Keiland Williams were Bayou Bengals together at LSU from 2006-08.

Stat you should know: Since 2009, the 49ers rank second in the NFL with 37 INTs at home, trailing only Pittsburgh (50).

Record watch: If the 49ers don't turn the ball over, it'll be seven consecutive games with a turnover and a new NFL record.

Looking ahead: The road gets easier for the 49ers next week with a trip to Minnesota against the lowly Vikings. From there, the schedule gets interesting with three games against the three teams that claim to be from New York (Jets, Bills, Giants). Their first division game won't be until Oct. 29 at home against Seattle.

Prediction: 49ers 35, Lions 17

STANE VAS SVE PRATI

435Week 2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Week 2 Sub 15 Sep 2012, 07:55

Danijel Lg

Danijel Lg
Administrator
Administrator

Baltimore at Philadelphia, 1 p.m. ET (CBS)

The line: Eagles by 2½

The story: One week into the season there aren't many teams that seem stronger than the Baltimore Ravens. But tell me when you've heard that before. Yep, it was last year after Baltimore blew out Pittsburgh in the season opener -- which, like the Week 1 beatdown of Cincinnati, was at home. But remember what happened? The Ravens went out and lost to Tennessee, and, suddenly, expectations were reeled in.

I know, they went to the AFC Championship Game and should've gone to the Super Bowl, but I'm talking about the here and now ... and they had a letdown the past two seasons after a Week 1 victory.

Trust me, that hasn't been forgotten.

The Ravens know what they're up against. Philadelphia stunk in its opener, yet somehow won -- which is a plus. That victory counts as much as Baltimore's. But the Eagles have something to demonstrate to a home crowd -- namely, that they're not as bad as they appeared last weekend. They can't commit five turnovers. They can't allow Michael Vick to get pounded. And they can't have Vick throw another 56 passes or have the team commit 110 yards in penalties.

"I don't plan on having that kind of game again," Vick said.

Basically, this is something of a litmus test for both clubs. We know Baltimore should be good, and the Ravens proved it. We think Philadelphia will be good, too, but it sure looked a lot like the error-prone club of a year ago. So they must prove they can beat a playoff team, which is where Baltimore comes in. The Ravens have been to the playoffs in each of coach John Harbaugh's four seasons, reaching the conference title game twice, and are a trendy choice for this year's Super Bowl.

The problem for Philadelphia is that it may be handicapped. Receivers Jeremy Maclin and DeSean Jackson are hurt, and both missed practice Thursday. Jackson is the more likely of the two to play, but there's no guarantee either suits up ... and, yeah, that's a problem because the rest of the cast at wide receiver looks like this: Jason Avant, Damaris Johnson and Mardy Gilyard, who was signed this week.

A problem for both teams, however, could be left tackle. Baltimore's Michael Oher will try to hold off Jason Babin and a pass rush that last year produced a league-high 50 sacks. Oher looked good against Cincinnati, but the Bengals are not Philadelphia. The Eagles' King Dunlap struggled vs. Cleveland, and he will struggle here if he doesn't get more help. Philadelphia must find someone, something, to plug a hole left by Jason Peters, and so far Dunlap looks like an accident waiting to happen ... for Vick.

The back story: The Ravens and Eagles each produced 19 plays of 10 yards or more in their season openers, putting them one ahead of Chicago for most in Week 1. The Ravens had 14 pass plays and five runs, and the Eagles 13 pass plays and six runs. Baltimore also had six plays of 20 or more yards, all on passes.

STANE VAS SVE PRATI

436Week 2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Week 2 Sub 15 Sep 2012, 07:56

Danijel Lg

Danijel Lg
Administrator
Administrator

Dallas at Seattle, 4:05 p.m. ET

The line: Cowboys by 3½

The story: I'll tell you why I like this game: Because we're going to find out something about both these teams. Seattle is a tough place to play because of the 12th man -- aka, the home crowd. The Seahawks always have been a tough out there, and I can't imagine this year will be different -- not with that defense Pete Carroll has assembled.

But the defense isn't the concern. The Seahawks' offense is. It didn't do much vs. Arizona, and it might not do much here. All I know is that defensive coordinator Rob Ryan has Dallas playing better, much better, than it did in 2011, with the cornerbacks improved and the linebackers active.

That will be a problem if Seattle has to rely on Russell Wilson to pull off the victory. Nothing against Wilson, but I just don't trust undersized rookie quarterbacks. He was OK vs. Arizona, but OK won't cut it here. At some point, he must prove why he won the job.

Most people consider this a slam dunk for Dallas, but I don't completely trust the Cowboys -- especially in a stadium that can be a house of horrors for visitors. I remember a few years ago when the Giants rolled into town and piled up 11 penalties for false starts. With Tyron Smith at left tackle, the Cowboys might achieve similar results.

I know, Dallas has more talent. I like the experience they have in Tony Romo, too. And I love what Ryan has done with the defense. Nevertheless, it's never easy to go to Seattle and win, and Dallas is about to find out.

The back story: Romo aims for his fourth straight win over Seattle and his fourth straight, period, with a 100-plus passer rating. Romo has eight touchdown passes and one interception in his past three starts vs. the Seahawks.

STANE VAS SVE PRATI

437Week 2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Week 2 Sub 15 Sep 2012, 07:56

Danijel Lg

Danijel Lg
Administrator
Administrator

N.Y. Jets at Pittsburgh, 4:25 p.m. ET (CBS)

The line: Steelers by 5½

The story: Fireman Ed, brace yourself. The Steelers don't usually start a season with two losses, and they usually don't lose at home -- especially when it's a home opener. That means ... uh-huh, the Jets better be as sharp on offense and defense as they were a week ago.

Only that was Ryan Fitzpatrick and the Buffalo Bills. This is Ben Roethlisberger and the Steelers, and Big Ben is 44-13 in the regular season at Heinz Field, while the Steelers are 8-1 at home vs. the Jets, including the playoffs.

If you're looking for a key matchup, start outside, where the Steelers throw wide receivers Mike Wallace, Antonio Brown and Emmanuel Sanders (aka, "Young Money Crew") at a Jets secondary led by Darrelle Revis and Antonio Cromartie. Only there's one speed bump: Revis won't play, still suffering the affects of a concussion.

"We aren't scared of anybody," said Wallace.

Oddsmakers apparently aren't, either, making the Jets the underdog not because they like Wallace & Co. so much but because they don't trust the Jets. Not here, they don't. They figure the pass rush Mark Sanchez didn't see a week ago will materialize, with or without James Harrison. They also figure that Roethlisberger won't throw to the first open defensive back as Fitzpatrick did.

The Jets scored 24 points off turnovers last weekend, and that won't happen again. What will is a game between opponents that think they're playoff-worthy. Yeah, I know, the Jets won't say it, but when coach Rex Ryan tells you this may be the best team he has had you connect the dots.

The back story: Roethlisberger is 5-0 in home openers, completing 74 percent of his passes with seven touchdowns, three interceptions and a 111.9 passer rating.

STANE VAS SVE PRATI

438Week 2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Week 2 Sub 15 Sep 2012, 07:56

Danijel Lg

Danijel Lg
Administrator
Administrator

Denver at Atlanta, 8:30 p.m. ET

The line: Falcons by 3½

The story: With all the attention given Peyton Manning, it's easy to forget that Matt Ryan wasn't all that bad in his season opener. He had more touchdown passes than Manning. He threw for more yards. His completion percentage was higher. His passer rating was higher. And he won.

Matt Ryan is off to a fast start with the Falcons' new-look offense. (Getty Images)
Matt Ryan is off to a fast start with the Falcons' new-look offense. (Getty Images)
Yet this is all about Manning's return, and I get it. The guy's one of the game's best, and we missed him last season. Nobody was sure what he would look like when he returned, but now we know that virtually nothing has changed -- especially when Manning steps into the no-huddle.

But that was in Denver. This is Atlanta, and, yes, this will be a tough place to win. With Ryan at quarterback, the Falcons are 25-4 at home, and they're 37-2 under coach Mike Smith when leading at halftime, 34-1 when they're ahead at the end of the third quarter.

Most of those teams had a nice balance of Ryan's passing and Michael Turner's running, but with new offensive coordinator Dirk Koetter these Falcons tilt more to Ryan -- way more, and it's easy to see why: Look at his targets. I don't know that there's a better combination of receivers than Roddy White, Julio Jones and Tony Gonzalez, but I do know the Broncos are sunk if they can't get to Ryan or can't cover his targets.

The back story: Ryan is 7-1 vs. the AFC at home, with 16 touchdown passes and two interceptions. He's aiming for his sixth straight game vs. the AFC with a passer rating of 100 or better.

STANE VAS SVE PRATI

439Week 2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Week 2 Sub 15 Sep 2012, 07:57

Danijel Lg

Danijel Lg
Administrator
Administrator

Crummy game of the week

Oakland at Miami, 1 p.m. ET (CBS) | Preview

The line: Raiders by 2½

The story: The Raiders are supposed to be more disciplined under new coach Dennis Allen, yet they committed stupid penalties, bounced two long snaps and had a punt blocked vs. San Diego. In short, they were a lot like the old Raiders, and, yes, that's a concern. One of these days these guys are going to make it over .500, but not if they play as they did Monday.

And that was at home. Now, they have to cross the country to play a team known best for its appearance on Hard Knocks. If I'm Allen, I rewind that videotape for my defensive linemen and see if, like Houston's J.J. Watt, they can get the hang of Ryan Tannehill's snap count.

Watt had 1½ sacks in the season opener.

The Raiders should have wide receiver Denarius Moore back for this game, and that's good news for Carson Palmer. His favorite receiver vs. San Diego wasn't a receiver at all but running back Darren McFadden, with 13 catches. Oakland needs playmakers like Miami needs shade, and Moore is one of Palmer's preferred targets. His return is a plus for an offense that struggles to score, but it doesn't guarantee anything other than maybe McFadden can concentrate on running the ball.

The back story: The Dolphins have won six of their past seven at home vs. Oakland.

STANE VAS SVE PRATI

440Week 2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Week 2 Sub 15 Sep 2012, 07:57

Danijel Lg

Danijel Lg
Administrator
Administrator

Upset of the week

St. Louis over Washington, 4:05 p.m. ET

The line: Redskins by 3½

The story: I know, Robert Griffin III was so good last week some were asking why Indianapolis didn't draft him. Please. It's one game, and for one game he was remarkable. But he's a rookie, and rookie quarterbacks will have their ups and downs ... and this could be one of those downers.

I understand St. Louis has injuries on its offensive line, with center Scott Wells sidelined an estimated eight weeks and tackle Rodger Saffold iffy for this game because of a neck injury. But I also understand St. Louis came this close to knocking off Detroit last week ... in Detroit, no less.

Jeff Fisher will make these Rams tougher, more physical and more competitive, and I give them a shot here. Granted, they couldn't stop Stafford when it counted a week ago, but they also intercepted him three times -- including one returned for a touchdown. A similar performance here could produce the upset.

The back story: In his past 13 home games, the Rams' Chris Long has 13 sacks.

STANE VAS SVE PRATI

441Week 2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Week 2 Sub 15 Sep 2012, 07:58

Danijel Lg

Danijel Lg
Administrator
Administrator

Five guys I'd like to be

1. Buffalo QB Ryan Fitzpatrick: In his last start vs. Kansas City, he completed 17 of 25 passes with four touchdowns, no interceptions and a passer rating of 133.

2. New Orleans QB Drew Brees: Not only has he won his past five vs. Carolina; he threw for five touchdowns and one interception in his last appearance vs. the Panthers.

3. Houston LB Connor Barwin: He had a career-best four sacks the last time he faced Jacksonville.

4. New England QB Tom Brady: He has victories in 35 of his past 36 regular-season starts at home, with 75 touchdown passes, 18 interceptions and a passer rating of 106.2. He also has a touchdown pass in his past 33 games.

5. N.Y. Giants QB Eli Manning: He's 3-0 vs. Tampa Bay, with five touchdown passes and no interceptions.

STANE VAS SVE PRATI

442Week 2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Week 2 Sub 15 Sep 2012, 07:58

Danijel Lg

Danijel Lg
Administrator
Administrator

Five best matchups

1. Robert Griffin III vs. the team that could've drafted him: That would be St. Louis, and there are a lot of Washington fans who would like to send thank you notes to the Rams. They're the guys who peddled away the second choice of the 2012 draft for picks galore, with Washington turning that choice into you know who.

2. Cleveland RB Trent Richardson vs. Cincinnati LB Rey Maualuga : It was Maualuga who said Richardson "didn't do nothing spectacular" last weekend, which Richardson didn't. But that got Richardson hot and bothered, with the rookie saying, "Most definitely, that sparks up something." Good. Something should.

3. Pittsburgh LB LaMarr Woodley vs. history: When Woodley this week was reminded that the Steelers haven't started 0-2 since 2002, he cautioned his listener not to pay attention to history. "We won't be 0-2," he said.

4. N.Y. Giants running back David Wilson vs. Tom Coughlin's doghouse: Wilson's fumble in the Giants' opening loss cost him and the team. First, it ruined a sure scoring drive. Second, it put Wilson on the bench. This week the rookie went through extensive ball security drills, hoping to win back Coughlin's confidence, and it seems to be working. "He's a little bit out of the doghouse," said the head coach.

5. San Francisco OT Anthony Davis vs. Detroit DE Cliff Avril: Hey, if their coaches can feud, why can't these guys? And they did, on Twitter, following last year's 49ers victory. "He doesn't like me," Davis told the San Jose Mercury News. "I don't know why. I don't need any new friends. It's cool."

STANE VAS SVE PRATI

443Week 2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Week 2 Sub 15 Sep 2012, 07:59

Danijel Lg

Danijel Lg
Administrator
Administrator

Sunday weather

• Buffalo: Mostly sunny, high of 73
• Charlotte, N.C.: Mostly cloudy, high of 78
• Cincinnati: Mostly cloudy, high of 79
• Indianapolis: Mostly cloudy, high of 77 (retractable roof)
• Jacksonville, Fla.: Isolated thunderstorms, high of 85
• Miami: Scattered thunderstorms, high of 86
• Foxborough, Mass.: Sunny, high of 69
• East Rutherford, N.J.: Sunny, high of 74
• Philadelphia: Sunny, high of 75
• Seattle: Sunny, high of 72
• St. Louis: Dome
• Pittsburgh: Mostly sunny, high of 74
• San Diego: Sunny, high of 80
• San Francisco: Partly cloudy, high of 70

STANE VAS SVE PRATI

444Week 2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Week 2 Sub 15 Sep 2012, 08:11

viking

viking
VIP
VIP

Lions at 49ers -- Week 2
jedva cekam da vidim hoce li se treneri rukovati na kraju i hoce li doci do druge runde ratoboran

Week 2 - Page 18 10628238_10152682700463035_8539326837381196049_n
http://www.vikings.com

445Week 2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Week 2 Sub 15 Sep 2012, 08:14

Danijel Lg

Danijel Lg
Administrator
Administrator

ma onaj trener det mi izgleda ko totalni debil

STANE VAS SVE PRATI

446Week 2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Week 2 Sub 15 Sep 2012, 08:15

viking

viking
VIP
VIP

Danijel LG ::ma onaj trener det mi izgleda ko totalni debil
cheers

447Week 2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Week 2 Sub 15 Sep 2012, 08:26

Danijel Lg

Danijel Lg
Administrator
Administrator

neki ludački pogleda i prevelika napaljenost

STANE VAS SVE PRATI

448Week 2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Week 2 Sub 15 Sep 2012, 08:32

viking

viking
VIP
VIP

ne samo da izgleda nego se tako i ponasa Wink

449Week 2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Week 2 Sub 15 Sep 2012, 09:39

T-Wolf

T-Wolf
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

viking ::Lions at 49ers -- Week 2
jedva cekam da vidim hoce li se treneri rukovati na kraju i hoce li doci do druge runde ratoboran

To sam ja hteo reci Smile kako ih je Allen isprozivao u onom intervju-u Very Happy

450Week 2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Week 2 Sub 15 Sep 2012, 10:52

markosto

markosto
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Danijel LG ::ma onaj trener det mi izgleda ko totalni debil

Kako misliš izgleda Very Happy
Tip je teška dijabola.
Razvaliće ih SF, ali bukvalno razvaliti.

Sponsored content

Nazad na vrh  Poruka [Strana 18 od 40]

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Sledeći