NFL Fans Serbia
Vidite SKRAĆENU verziju foruma, da bi ste videli KOMPLETAN forum, molimo Vas registrujte se ili prijavite.

NFL Fans Serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Niste konektovani. Konektujte se i registrujte se

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

+17
KPGS
BasBetis
klodovik
Danijel Lg
Mean_Machine
mardok
markosto
niko32
Zver
penban
dr.dule
Mos Def
Niger iz huda
Miki HOF
kb8
pixi
Peyton Manning
21 posters

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Sledeći

Ići dole  Poruka [Strana 6 od 14]

126Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Page 6 Empty Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers Uto 18 Okt 2022, 15:12

Miki HOF

Miki HOF

mislio sam da je mladja

127Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Page 6 Empty Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers Uto 18 Okt 2022, 15:20

markosto

markosto
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

To je bila prošla LOL

128Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Page 6 Empty Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers Pon 24 Okt 2022, 08:23

Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning
Administrator
Administrator

Ajde sto Brady izgleda katastrofa, ali zasto je odbrana onako kilava..

http://nfl.com/

129Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Page 6 Empty Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers Pon 24 Okt 2022, 09:10

penban

penban

Kontam da svaki dan Toma moli Gronka da se vrati

Mada, juče par lopti koje je bacio da se zapitaš da li je ovo Brejdi ili neki random lik u njegovoj uniformi

2014 SERBIA FANS KEEPERS LEAGUE CHAMPION
2019 NFLFS VETERANI CHAMPION

130Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Page 6 Empty Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers Pon 24 Okt 2022, 09:29

Mos Def

Mos Def

Valjda ce mu Zizel dati da vidja decu jednom nedeljno

2017 NFLFS KEEPER FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE CHAMPION - NEW JERSEY SOPRANOS

"Fuck them West Coast niggas. 'Cuz in B-more, we aim to hit a nigga, ya heard"

131Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Page 6 Empty Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers Pon 24 Okt 2022, 09:38

penban

penban

Videćete kada Toma osvoji SB i Žizel dotrči na teren i kaže svima e sad je stvarno dosta više

Film da se snimi po ovoj sezoni

132Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Page 6 Empty Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers Pon 24 Okt 2022, 09:38

Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning
Administrator
Administrator

penban ::Kontam da svaki dan Toma moli Gronka da se vrati

Mada, juče par lopti koje je bacio da se zapitaš da li je ovo Brejdi ili neki random lik u njegovoj uniformi
Jako se boji udarca, bas je vidljivo

133Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Page 6 Empty Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers Pon 24 Okt 2022, 09:41

penban

penban

Peyton Manning ::
penban ::Kontam da svaki dan Toma moli Gronka da se vrati

Jako se boji udarca, bas je vidljivo

Nema poverenja u OL...

Ali što ti kažeš, odbrana je ispod svakog nivoa

134Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Page 6 Empty Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers Pon 24 Okt 2022, 09:58

markosto

markosto
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I uradio je face-lifting i malo botoksa.
Ovo zvuči nadrealno...

135Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Page 6 Empty Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers Pon 24 Okt 2022, 10:03

markosto

markosto
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Why did Bruce Arians retire? Arians provided a lengthy explanation of his decision to retire via a statement at the time of his decision. On a personal level, Arians' decision boiled down to one thing: He had nothing left to prove as an NFL head coach.

136Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Page 6 Empty Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers Pon 24 Okt 2022, 10:20

Mos Def

Mos Def

Kakva budaletina je ovaj AB funny

2017 NFLFS KEEPER FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE CHAMPION - NEW JERSEY SOPRANOS

"Fuck them West Coast niggas. 'Cuz in B-more, we aim to hit a nigga, ya heard"

penban likes this post

137Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Page 6 Empty Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers Pon 24 Okt 2022, 10:21

penban

penban

Laughing Laughing Laughing

138Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Page 6 Empty Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers Pon 24 Okt 2022, 10:22

Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning
Administrator
Administrator

Laughing Laughing

139Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Page 6 Empty Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers Pon 24 Okt 2022, 10:23

markosto

markosto
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

On ih je nazvao Tampon Bay LOL

140Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Page 6 Empty Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers Pon 24 Okt 2022, 10:31

kb8

kb8

How low can you go?

I ovi u kategoriji jada i tuge...

If you want to run, run a mile.

If you want to experience a different life, run a marathon.

If you want to talk to God, run an ultra.

141Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Page 6 Empty Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers Pon 24 Okt 2022, 10:51

markosto

markosto
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

https://mobile.twitter.com/JustJettingThru/status/1584333207683862531/photo/1

142Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Page 6 Empty Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers Pon 24 Okt 2022, 12:00

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Mos Def ::Valjda ce mu Zizel dati da vidja decu jednom nedeljno

a tesko. 2 vikenda i jedna sreda mesecno.

2023 Patriots: there’s no team they can’t lose

Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Page 6 Patriots---eliot-wolf-jerod-mayo

“You either execute and win, or you don’t. That’s where we are at.”

143Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Page 6 Empty Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers Uto 25 Okt 2022, 08:33

penban

penban

A day after the Buccaneers suffered a 21-3 loss to the Panthers in Carolina, quarterback Tom Brady recorded his latest Let’s Go! podcast.

Jim Gray asked Brady if he’s still loving the game.

“Absolutely,” Brady said. “I was saying to Alex [Guerrero] this morning, I was doing treatment, man, it’s a hard sport we’ve chosen and it’s tough. It challenges you in every area, physically, mentally and emotionally. And certainly at this stage we’re in, this is where you’ve got to dig deep and see what you’re all about and see what kind of character you have and see what you believe in and your values as a team. Do you stand up for each other when you face adversity or do you not? That’s what we’re all trying to figure out every time we take the field.”

They’ll be figuring it out, or not, in three nights — when the Ravens come to town.

Gray also asked Brady about the hypothetical conversation that Simms and I had last week as to whether Brady would retire during the season.

“I said last week that there’s no immediate retirement in my future,” Brady said. “There was a retirement in the past, but I moved on from that. But certainly not, you know, I’ve never, you know, I made a commitment to this team and I love this team and I love this organization. I told them in March I was playing and I’ve never quit on anything in my life. And I know a bunch of teammates that we all count on one another to be at our best and to work hard and to put the team first. And that’s what you commit to and that’s what you want your teammates to commit to as well. And I was a part of an amazing organization that taught me so many great things over 20 years in New England. And I was a part of a great college that it was always about the team. And when I got to the Bucs I’ve had nothing but a great experience here. I just, I want to keep fighting as hard as I can and I’m always trying to do better. I’m always trying to work hard and I’m always trying to commit more to the things that are important to me. And this team is very important to me and I certainly want to be the best I can be for them.”

So he’s not retiring during the season. And he’s holding out hope that the Bucs can turn things around.

Maybe they will. Even at 3-4, the Bucs are tied for first place in the NFC South. And if they get a seat at the playoff table, having Brady makes a difference could help them run the table, again.

Remember this — they won the Super Bowl in 2020 as the No. 5 seed in the NFC. If they win the division, they’ll be the No. 4 seed, at worst.

144Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Page 6 Empty Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers Uto 25 Okt 2022, 09:30

kb8

kb8

Mandump

145Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Page 6 Empty Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers Uto 25 Okt 2022, 12:08

markosto

markosto
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Na terenu izgleda... kao čovek od 45 godina...

146Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Page 6 Empty Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers Sre 26 Okt 2022, 13:21

penban

penban

Court orders Antonio Brown to pay $1.2 million for assault of moving truck driver

Koliko je nisko pao ovaj momak...

147Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Page 6 Empty Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers Sre 26 Okt 2022, 13:22

penban

penban

Izgleda da se JJ vraća. Trenirao je i kao koleno je relativno ok. Značilo bi Tampi i Tomi da se vrati, ali OL i DEF mora mnogo bolje

148Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Page 6 Empty Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers Sre 26 Okt 2022, 13:54

kb8

kb8

Da, nekako sumnjam da povratak JJ donosi puno dobroga, puno previše meni tu ne štima, baš izgledaju skroz raštimano...

149Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Page 6 Empty Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers Pet 28 Okt 2022, 08:15

penban

penban

Buccaneers edge rusher Shaq Barrett has an Achilles injury.

Bucs coach Todd Bowles announced the injury in his postgame interview.

Barrett will undergo an MRI on Friday to confirm the tear, but Achilles injuries are easily diagnosed.

“It doesn’t look good,” Bowles said.

Barrett, who had four tackles, three for loss, and a sack before leaving, left the locker room on crutches and wearing a boot, Sara Walsh of NFL Media reports.

He was injured on an 11-yard run by Gus Edwards with 12:13 remaining in the third quarter.

The Bucs entered the game with a host of injuries to receiver Russell Gage (hamstring), offensive guard Luke Goedeke (foot), cornerback Carlton Davis (hip), cornerback Sean Murphy-Bunting (quad), safety Antoine Winfield Jr. (concussion), tight end Cameron Brate (neck) and defensive tackle Akiem Hicks (foot).

150Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Page 6 Empty Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers Pet 28 Okt 2022, 10:10

kb8

kb8

Fino su ove Gavrani preorali noćas...

Sponsored content

Nazad na vrh  Poruka [Strana 6 od 14]

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Sledeći

Dozvole ovog foruma:
Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu