NFL Fans Serbia
Vidite SKRAĆENU verziju foruma, da bi ste videli KOMPLETAN forum, molimo Vas registrujte se ili prijavite.

NFL Fans Serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Niste konektovani. Konektujte se i registrujte se

Super Bowl XLVIII

+37
Ljuba90
sasa 076
El Jefe runs San Diego
Steelers
jax
KPGS
pixi
Palermo
Peyton Manning
penban
Mirkony
Vlado997
dr.dule
maminho
Pohovani feniks
zlayo
Parangal
SymphonyX
igor96
zvaljo
Raising Arizona
Zona do trona
STP
Freak
black & silver
Danijel Lg
Srbistuta
TutaQB
klodovik
Чизхед
Mos Def
Rasha
Zver
kb8
Sirko
Miki HOF
zokiruma
41 posters

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39  Sledeći

Ići dole  Poruka [Strana 37 od 39]

901Super Bowl XLVIII - Page 37 Empty Re: Super Bowl XLVIII Pon 03 Feb 2014, 22:48

igor96

igor96
NFL Player
NFL Player

dosta fa iz sijetla ove i sledece godine, sada sledi ona klasika da se tim raspada zbog para.

2014 (baldwin, tate, browner,thrumond)
2015 (earl thomas, avril, sherman, malcom smith, kearse)

po mom misljenju tesko ce zadrzati ova 2 wr sto su slobodni 2014, kao i jednog od ova 2 cb.

902Super Bowl XLVIII - Page 37 Empty Re: Super Bowl XLVIII Pon 03 Feb 2014, 23:07

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

opet ce genije naci neke munje za kikiriki pikove.

2023 Patriots: there’s no team they can’t lose

Super Bowl XLVIII - Page 37 Patriots---eliot-wolf-jerod-mayo

“You either execute and win, or you don’t. That’s where we are at.”

903Super Bowl XLVIII - Page 37 Empty Re: Super Bowl XLVIII Pon 03 Feb 2014, 23:45

Cenci D

Cenci D
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

igor96 ::dosta fa iz sijetla ove i sledece godine, sada sledi ona klasika da se tim raspada zbog para.

po mom misljenju tesko ce zadrzati ova 2 wr sto su slobodni 2014, kao i jednog od ova 2 cb.

Baldwin odlazi sigurno,Browner je odavno na burzi,2015 će sigruno potpisati Thomasa i Shermana,a sad oće li biti para za Avrila,sve će zavisiti od naredne sezone,ovaj MVP Smith je odigrao  tekmu života,i to mu je to!

904Super Bowl XLVIII - Page 37 Empty Re: Super Bowl XLVIII Uto 04 Feb 2014, 09:04

Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning
Administrator
Administrator

Tviter 
@RSherman_25 congrats homie you played great. I hope you straight with the injury.
Darrelle Revis

http://nfl.com/

905Super Bowl XLVIII - Page 37 Empty Re: Super Bowl XLVIII Uto 04 Feb 2014, 17:01

penban

penban

Super Bowl XLVIII - Page 37 15105_277545192400596_5851580_n

2014 SERBIA FANS KEEPERS LEAGUE CHAMPION
2019 NFLFS VETERANI CHAMPION

906Super Bowl XLVIII - Page 37 Empty Re: Super Bowl XLVIII Uto 04 Feb 2014, 18:43

Miki HOF

Miki HOF

Lol

907Super Bowl XLVIII - Page 37 Empty Re: Super Bowl XLVIII Uto 04 Feb 2014, 19:32

Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning
Administrator
Administrator

Best play from each Super Bowl
 Cool 

908Super Bowl XLVIII - Page 37 Empty Re: Super Bowl XLVIII Uto 04 Feb 2014, 20:51

maminho

maminho
Rookie
Rookie

Fantastična obrana Seahawksa. Broncosi im nisu mogli ništa. Uistinu sam zadivljen njihivim obranom. A i previše poklona su im Broncosi dali. Zaslužena pobjeda.

909Super Bowl XLVIII - Page 37 Empty Re: Super Bowl XLVIII Uto 04 Feb 2014, 22:58

Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning
Administrator
Administrator

Super Bowl XLVIII - Page 37 1003392_10152033273826263_134907574_n

910Super Bowl XLVIII - Page 37 Empty Re: Super Bowl XLVIII Uto 04 Feb 2014, 23:00

penban

penban

Tuci cu te samo tako! Very Happy

911Super Bowl XLVIII - Page 37 Empty Re: Super Bowl XLVIII Sre 05 Feb 2014, 08:21

Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning
Administrator
Administrator

" I'm not over them yet "
- John Elway, when asked how long it took him to get over his Super Bowl losses as a player.
 Cool 

912Super Bowl XLVIII - Page 37 Empty Re: Super Bowl XLVIII Sre 05 Feb 2014, 09:13

Freak

Freak
VIP
VIP

Cenci ::
igor96 ::dosta fa iz sijetla ove i sledece godine, sada sledi ona klasika da se tim raspada zbog para.

Baldwin odlazi sigurno,Browner je odavno na burzi,2015 će sigruno potpisati Thomasa i Shermana,a sad oće li biti para za Avrila,sve će zavisiti od naredne sezone,ovaj MVP Smith je odigrao  tekmu života,i to mu je to!

Heading into the 2014 season, the organization has $30,883,706 wrapped up in the defensive end position and $24,810,000 wrapped up in the wide receiver position, via Over the Cap.

Obviously, those numbers will have to come down if the Seahawks want to continuously re-sign their own players and add talent in the draft. The good news is, they can make a couple of key cuts at the wide receiver and defensive end positions that will help lighten the salary cap load.

By cutting seventh-year wideout Sidney Rice, Seattle would save $16 million over the course of the next two years. He carries a $9.7 million cap number in 2014 and a $10.2 million cap number in 2015. That’s a lot of money for a guy who has missed 15 regular-season games since he signed with the Seahawks in 2011.

Let’s not forget, his numbers have been less than impressive during his tenure in the Pacific Northwest. In 33 regular-season games for the Seahawks, Rice has tallied 97 receptions, 1,463 yards receiving and 12 touchdowns. To put those figures into perspective, he earned $217,525.77 for every catch, $14,422.42 for every receiving yard and $1,758,333.33 for every receiving touchdown.

The other player Seattle should look at departing with is defensive end Red Bryant. Bryant is crucial to the Seahawks’ success against the run, yet his large cap number could force him out the door. From the beginning of the 2014 season to the end of the 2016 season, he is scheduled to make $23.5 million.

Moreover, Bryant will be 30 years old at the start of the 2014 season. Can the Seahawks afford a 30-year-old who only excels against the run? Possibly, but it’s unlikely. If they cut ties with him, Seattle will save $17.5 million over the next three years.

2016 NFLFS SUPERLEAGUE FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION
2015 NFLFS SUPERLEAGUE FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION
2015 NFLFS KEEPER FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE CHAMPION
2013 NFLFS SUPERLEAGUE FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION
2012 NFLFS YAHOO FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE CHAMPION
2011 NFLFS KEEPER FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE CHAMPION
2010 NFLFS KEEPER FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE CHAMPION
2009 NFLFS YAHOO FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE CHAMPION
2008 NFLFS YAHOO FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE CHAMPION

913Super Bowl XLVIII - Page 37 Empty Re: Super Bowl XLVIII Sre 05 Feb 2014, 09:13

Zver

Zver
VIP
VIP

Dobro, John ima i dve pobede da ga uteše.

...Sa Vajominškog Univerziteta

914Super Bowl XLVIII - Page 37 Empty Re: Super Bowl XLVIII Sre 05 Feb 2014, 09:16

Freak

Freak
VIP
VIP

This, in turn, means the Seahawks could pour the $33.5 million in savings into players like defensive end Michael Bennett, safety Earl Thomas and cornerback Richard Sherman. Bennett is scheduled for free agency this offseason, while Thomas and Sherman are scheduled for free agency next offseason.

Nonetheless, it’s safe to say Schneider would like to get all three players long-term extensions before the start of the 2014 season. The Seahawks can’t afford to play the waiting game with Thomas and Sherman. Their prices are only going to go up.

Seattle could also allocate money to those three players by letting a handful of players walk in free agency. The top three names that come to mind are right tackle Breno Giacomini, left guard Paul McQuistan and cornerback Walter Thurmond.

Thurmond will command a decent-sized paycheck based on his play this season, while Giacomini and McQuistan aren’t worth the money they made in 2013. Both offensive linemen could return under the right circumstances, but they would have to make far less than they did last season.

As you can see, the Seahawks’ front office has plenty of flexibility when it comes to the franchise's contractual situation, which is why you have to tip your hat to Schneider. A large number of the contracts he signed off on are either short-term deals or heavily front-loaded deals. This makes for an easy escape when players start to age/underperform.

With the start of free agency being a little over a month away, Seattle has some tough decisions to make. It doesn’t have a lot of cap room heading into free agency, so it will have to get creative. According to the analysts at Spotrac, the Seahawks’ cap number for the upcoming season currently sits at $126,931,240.

The salary cap floor hasn’t been set for the 2014 season, so we can’t say if the Seahawks are over or under the cap. Yet, based on projections, one shouldn’t expect the cap floor to jump above $126.3 million. More often than not, Spotrac does a fine job of projecting the cap floor.

Nevertheless, this coming season is the only one that provides major hurdles. The 2015 and 2016 seasons offer tons of relief in terms of expiring contracts. This will allow the Seahawks to re-sign their franchise quarterback, middle linebacker Bobby Wagner, outside linebacker K.J. Wright, outside linebacker Bruce Irvin and left tackle Russell Okung.

With that being said, the Seahawks will have to continue to draft well because that’s one of the major reasons behind their success. When a team drafts well, it gives the organization wiggle room and allows it to move on from players who it can’t afford to pay without a drop-off in performance.

Without trying to predict the future too much, the Seahawks are sitting pretty for the next few years. Their roster is built the right way, they don’t overspend in free agency, and they aren’t scared to replace a big-name player with a cheaper, younger option.

Now is a good time to be a Seattle fan. Its roster is built for more than just a repeat; it's built to last. This is why the Seahawks could be the next dynasty in the making. All they have to do is make it through the 2014 offseason. Things get a whole lot easier after that.

2016 NFLFS SUPERLEAGUE FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION
2015 NFLFS SUPERLEAGUE FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION
2015 NFLFS KEEPER FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE CHAMPION
2013 NFLFS SUPERLEAGUE FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION
2012 NFLFS YAHOO FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE CHAMPION
2011 NFLFS KEEPER FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE CHAMPION
2010 NFLFS KEEPER FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE CHAMPION
2009 NFLFS YAHOO FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE CHAMPION
2008 NFLFS YAHOO FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE CHAMPION

915Super Bowl XLVIII - Page 37 Empty Re: Super Bowl XLVIII Sre 05 Feb 2014, 09:48

Miki HOF

Miki HOF

Peyton Manning's legacy: Will he ever win a second Super Bowl?

This begs the question: Will Peyton ever earn that elusive second Super Bowl ring?

Gregg Rosenthal NFL.com
Like Tom Brady, Peyton Manning's losing the battle against time
He won't get a second ring. That's not a statement about Peyton Manning's play, just a recognition of how difficult it is to get back to the big stage.

I remember leaving Super Bowl XLVI in Indianapolis, thinking that the odds were strongly against Tom Brady and Bill Belichick ever getting that close to another title. They haven't been back to the Super Bowl since, despite being part of the most consistently successful organization in the league.

The Broncos' defense is good, not great. The Broncos' coaching staff is also good, not great. Denver should remain a title contender for the next couple of years, but so many things have to come together for a team to win a championship. Manning, like Brady, is running out of time.

Adam Schein NFL.com
Peyton's championship window just closed
No, he won't. Peyton had, in my opinion, the greatest regular season ever by an NFL quarterback ... and got thumped in the big game. Manning, a top-five QB of all time in the regular season, is 11-12 in the playoffs and 1-2 in the Super Bowl. It's underwhelming. And he's not getting any younger.

Seattle, San Francisco, Green Bay, Arizona, Philadelphia, New Orleans and Carolina will enter next year with more well-rounded teams than Denver. Notice they are all in the NFC, the superior conference right now.

Judy Battista NFL.com
How many more opportunities will he realistically get, given the NFL's parity?
For the first time, I'm starting to have doubts that Peyton Manning can win another one. Not because I think he's declining -- he clearly wasn't declining this season, and a loss this excruciating could drive him even harder -- and despite Sunday's rout, I don't subscribe to the idea that Manning chokes in the biggest games. But parity being what it is, how many more times can we realistically expect the Broncos to get to the Super Bowl before Manning retires in another few years? I don't know if the Broncos could win one the way they did for John Elway -- without Manning carrying them there. This is a team built around Manning, so if he starts an inevitable decline in a few years, I don't think Denver can prevail.

Manning doesn't need to win another one for me to think he's one of the two or three greatest quarterbacks in football history, by the way. But if we never want to hear the word "legacy" again, he needs one more.

Charley Casserly NFL Network
Appears Peyton will finish with one title, which affects his standing among all-time QBs
It's hard to use the word "never," but I think this might have been Peyton's best chance to get a second ring. You have to remember how difficult it is to get to the Super Bowl in the first place. As great as Manning has played throughout his career, this was only his third Super Sunday. My feeling is he will not win another title.

In looking at his legacy, it's clear Peyton certainly should be in the discussion about the greats, but I could not put him ahead of quarterbacks like Joe Montana, Terry Bradshaw, Johnny Unitas or Otto Graham, just to name a few.

Jason Smith NFL.com
Manning definitely can add another ring, but his legacy's secure even if he doesn't
Of course Peyton can add rings -- he's still playing at a very high level. But the best news is that no matter what happens, his legacy can't be negatively affected.

Prior to Sunday, Manning was the fourth-greatest quarterback of all time (behind Joe Montana, Tom Brady and John Elway). Because of what he already has achieved in his career, Peyton's place in this elite class of QBs is secure. He can't drop below Dan Marino and the rest because he's losing Super Bowls, so he's playing with house money. If he wins another, his standing among the elite foursome could rise. But if he never makes it back, who's going to surpass him? There's no one even close right now.

Elliot Harrison NFL.com
Next season could be Peyton's last, so the odds are against him
Without judging Peyton Manning unfairly, or seeming like I'm piling on, I would lean toward "no."

I don't think this loss will deflate him from going full bore next season. He's a competitor and a workaholic who, once he gets in the groove, will put this defeat behind him by virtue of staying busy. All it would take for him to win another Super Bowl would be for Denver to get there and have good things happen early, to build confidence instead of, "Oh no, not again."

Unfortunately, time is running out. His mobility is mostly nil and his arm strength is certainly down, and you saw the trouble he had with defensive pressure from the Seahawks' front seven. (That's the thing that usually gets the older quarterbacks.) If Manning only plays one more year, it's difficult to say with any confidence that he will win a second ring. If he has five years left? Sure. But the thinking here is that 2014 might be it.

916Super Bowl XLVIII - Page 37 Empty Re: Super Bowl XLVIII Sre 05 Feb 2014, 10:38

Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning
Administrator
Administrator

realni komentari

917Super Bowl XLVIII - Page 37 Empty Re: Super Bowl XLVIII Sre 05 Feb 2014, 10:39

Miki HOF

Miki HOF

teško i toma i pejton

918Super Bowl XLVIII - Page 37 Empty Re: Super Bowl XLVIII Sre 05 Feb 2014, 10:53

Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning
Administrator
Administrator

Gazda Miki ::teško i toma i pejton
da,vrlo tesko...
bas sumnjam da ce Peyton uspeti i mislim da je i on svestan toga,videlo se posle meca...mada je on veliki radnik,mozda bude one last great run..
Tom...pa ne znam,zavisi koliko ce igrati...NE je uvek medju prvim kandidatima za titulu

inace koliko god da je Denver kidao,ja nisam bio misljenja da ce osvojiti,prosto takvi timovi retko osvajaju...to moje misljenje se promenilo posle pobede nad Patsima,al eto,ipak sam na pocetku bolje mislio

919Super Bowl XLVIII - Page 37 Empty Re: Super Bowl XLVIII Sre 05 Feb 2014, 10:55

Miki HOF

Miki HOF

bez ubitačne odbrane nema šanse da se uzme SB, ili bar odbrane koja odigra ubitačno PO a nije recimo top u regular season

920Super Bowl XLVIII - Page 37 Empty Re: Super Bowl XLVIII Sre 05 Feb 2014, 10:56

Miki HOF

Miki HOF

ko složi tu kocku u januaru može da se nada

921Super Bowl XLVIII - Page 37 Empty Re: Super Bowl XLVIII Sre 05 Feb 2014, 11:17

Zver

Zver
VIP
VIP

Ma brate, ovi je nisu složili u januaru, ovi su takvi celu sezonu.
A čak i takvi su bili na konjski nokat da ih SF ispiči u NFC finalu. Par sudijskih odluka i jedan svemirski potez Ričarda Šermana.

...Sa Vajominškog Univerziteta

922Super Bowl XLVIII - Page 37 Empty Re: Super Bowl XLVIII Sre 05 Feb 2014, 11:18

penban

penban

Zabluda je da jedan covek moze da osvoji SB. Elitni QB daje vise sanse, ali sto Miki napisa, treba odlicna odbrana

923Super Bowl XLVIII - Page 37 Empty Re: Super Bowl XLVIII Sre 05 Feb 2014, 11:19

Miki HOF

Miki HOF

FdS ::Ma brate, ovi je nisu složili u januaru, ovi su takvi celu sezonu.
A čak i takvi su bili na konjski nokat da ih SF ispiči u NFC finalu. Par sudijskih odluka i jedan svemirski potez Ričarda Šermana.

ne govorim o seahawks samo

ravens
giants
packers
saints

924Super Bowl XLVIII - Page 37 Empty Re: Super Bowl XLVIII Sre 05 Feb 2014, 11:19

Danijel Lg

Danijel Lg
Administrator
Administrator

ma ovo je sve šupljak
da niu uzeli ni jedan pa ok da ima priča nekog smisla

STANE VAS SVE PRATI

925Super Bowl XLVIII - Page 37 Empty Re: Super Bowl XLVIII Čet 06 Feb 2014, 11:38

Miki HOF

Miki HOF

Sijetl Sihoksi proslavili su prvu Superboul titulu u istoriji na paradi kojoj je prisustvovalo oko 700.000 ljudi u ovom gradu.

http://www.b92.net/sport/ekipni/football.php?yyyy=2014&mm=02&dd=06&nav_id=808864

Sponsored content

Nazad na vrh  Poruka [Strana 37 od 39]

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39  Sledeći

Dozvole ovog foruma:
Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu