NFL Fans Serbia
Vidite SKRAĆENU verziju foruma, da bi ste videli KOMPLETAN forum, molimo Vas registrujte se ili prijavite.

NFL Fans Serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Niste konektovani. Konektujte se i registrujte se

Offseason 2014 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo

+17
kb8
Vlado997
Danijel Lg
dr.dule
Miki HOF
Mos Def
Чизхед
Sirko
Cenci D
Zver
igor96
TutaQB
SymphonyX
Raising Arizona
Peyton Manning
Freak
ex-damir
21 posters

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Sledeći

Ići dole  Poruka [Strana 28 od 40]

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Charles Tillman - DB - Bears

Free agent CB Charles Tillman reiterated that he's not open to playing safety.
"I don’t want to play safety anywhere," Tillman said. The soon-to-be 33-year-old said as much in November after he was placed on injured reserve with a triceps injury. Though he has the size (6-foot-2, 198) to play the position, Peanut is determined to show he can still be an above-average corner after a down 2013. He's been linked to the Bucs in recent weeks but is "open to whoever."

2023 Patriots: there’s no team they can’t lose

Offseason 2014 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 28 Patriots---eliot-wolf-jerod-mayo

“You either execute and win, or you don’t. That’s where we are at.”

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

jel ovo otpaci iz Cikaga jure kod cokoladnog u toplije krajeve?

Offseason 2014 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 28 Patriots---eliot-wolf-jerod-mayo

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

cudno danas niko nije video kapiju

Vlado997

Vlado997
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Zatišje pred buru...

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Alterraun Verner - DB - Titans

The St. Louis Post-Dispatch "would be surprised" if the Rams didn't make an effort to sign free agent CB Alterraun Verner.
It's easy to connect the dots here. Coach Jeff Fisher drafted Verner in Tennessee, and new DC Gregg Williams was on the Titans staff for Verner's career-year in 2013. Williams even mentioned Verner at his introductory press conference with the Rams. However, at some point, the Titans-to-Rams big-money-free-agent pipeline needs to stop. The Rams whiffed on CB Cortland Finnegan and last offseason's signing of Jared Cook left much to be desired. Verner would probably fare better than both, but the Rams need to start seeing some production from draft picks like CBs Janoris Jenkins and Trumaine Johnson. St. Louis also doesn't have much cap room.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Fred Davis - TE - Redskins

NFL suspended free agent TE Fred Davis indefinitely for violating the league's substance-abuse policy.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Brandon Graham - LB - Eagles

Eagles OLB Brandon Graham's roster spot may be in jeopardy.
Graham, the 13th pick in the 2010 draft, played just 27 percent of the defensive snaps as a backup last season and proved to be a poor fit for the 3-4 defense. He registered just 19 tackles and three sacks and has only one year left on his rookie deal. The Eagles would likely look to deal Graham before simply releasing him. Philadelphia needs an edge rusher to pair with Connor Barwin.

penban

penban

NFL's salary cap now projected to rise to about $130 million, up 5 percent from $123 million last year, per league sources. More $ for all.

2014 SERBIA FANS KEEPERS LEAGUE CHAMPION
2019 NFLFS VETERANI CHAMPION

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

evo noge u bulju

Sidney Rice - WR - Free Agent

Seahawks released WR Sidney Rice.
Rice, 27, signed a five-year, $41 million contract in July of 2011 and missed 15 of a possible 48 regular season games with various injuries. His 2013 campaign ended in late October due to a torn ACL. Prior to that, he dealt with concussions. It was a no-brainer move for the Seahawks to cut ties with Rice and save $7.3 million versus the cap, as they need money to re-sign far more important players. Rice is said to be "way ahead" of schedule in his rehab but will almost certainly have to settle for a one-year deal to prove he's healthy. Rice's body is breaking down. He caught just 97 passes in three seasons with Seattle.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Greg Schiano

The Boston Globe passes along "a lot of buzz" at the Combine that Greg Schiano could join the Patriots' coaching staff.
Per Patriots beat reporter Ben Volin, Schiano and Bill Belichick were seen "hanging out" Thursday night in Indy. Belichick is huge Schiano supporter, using numerous draft picks on Rutgers players and even recommending Schiano as a head-coaching candidate to Browns owner Jimmy Haslam, after Schiano was fired by the Bucs. Schiano has history as a defensive backs coach and was the Miami Hurricanes' defensive coordinator before going to Rutgers.

Miki HOF

Miki HOF

Lol

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

dalo se ocekivati da nam stigne rutgers guru.

Miki HOF

Miki HOF

da li je moglo biti očiglednije

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Al Messerschmidt

According to a tweet from Ben Volin of the Boston Globe, there is a “lot of buzz” that former Buccaneers and Rutgers head coach Greg Schiano could be joining the Patriots coaching staff.

Well, so much for the Patriots coaching staff being set. According to a tweet from Ben Volin of the Boston Globe, there is a “lot of buzz” that former Buccaneers and Rutgers head coach Greg Schiano could be joining the Patriots coaching staff:

Ben Volin  Tviter 

There’s a lot of buzz that Greg Schiano could join the #Patriots staff. I’m told he and Belichick were seen hanging out last night in Indy

It’s hard to say whether that means that the buzz exists because they were hanging out, or if they were legitimately discussing Schiano joining the coaching staff. Volin figures that if Schiano joined the staff, it could be as a linebackers coach:

Ben Volin Tviter

And FWIW, the #Patriots don’t have a LB coach -- didn’t fill the void left by Pepper Johnson. Could be a good 1-year job for Schiano

Obviously, this is a rumor at best for now. Once we hear something more concrete, we’ll be sure to let you know.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

nema taga jos? verujem da ce tako biti do nedelje. Hardy ce popiti tag. citam da Karolina smanjuje ugovore pojedincima kako bi zadrzala momka.

samo kada se setim drafta 2010.

dr.dule ::
Re: DRAFT 2010 taj 24.04.10 20:08

ode i Hardy u Karolinu. ako covek ostane citav duze od 5 kola bice strasno pojacanje. taj da nije sakat tj. nezan bio bi u prvoj rundi.

Vlado997

Vlado997
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Mislim da sa Džimijem pokušavaju da se dogovore oko ugovora. Ja bi mu ponudio ugovor između TE i WR taga.

penban

penban

on ce traziti ugovor na 4 godine
izmedju 32 i 36 miliona...

videcemo kada krene FA
mislim da ima timova koji ce mu dati te pare ako NO ne da

Vlado997

Vlado997
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Tag za TE je 6 miliona po sezoni, a za WR 11. DA sam ja na mjestu ljudi iz kluba ponudio bih mu 8.5 miliona po sezoni(34 miliona za 4 sezone).

Danijel Lg

Danijel Lg
Administrator
Administrator

8-10 miliona je realno

STANE VAS SVE PRATI

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

6-7 za TE je realno. za WR 8-9 . nema vise da se razbacuju novcem. onaj DE iz Karoline 16milona. Ware isto tako . pa ljudi jel su bili ludi do skora ali ovakvi ugovori se nece vise videti.

Vlado997

Vlado997
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

dr.dule ::6-7 za TE je realno. za WR 8-9 . nema vise da se razbacuju novcem. onaj DE iz Karoline 16milona. Ware isto tako . pa ljudi jel su bili ludi do skora ali ovakvi ugovori se nece vise videti.
Pitanje da li bi Džimi prihvatio 7 miliona.

Danijel Lg

Danijel Lg
Administrator
Administrator

nešto nisam ubjeđen

STANE VAS SVE PRATI

Danijel Lg

Danijel Lg
Administrator
Administrator

realno je da dobije lovu koju dobija gronk
kad vidim ko sve igra za 7 milion en bih ni ja prihvatio

STANE VAS SVE PRATI

penban

penban

a jbg sad
postoje igraci koji su dobili pare i u odnosu na koje se ovi ostali ravnaju
Dzimi hoce Gronk pare, ako ne i vise... sto je normalno kada se vidi kakve je sezone imao, mada u utakmici u kojoj je najvise trebao nije se video...

meni je najveci promasaj prose sezone bio ugovor koji je Majami dao Majkiju
ocekujem jos jedan tako glup ugovor ove godine... samo je pitanje ko ce to dobiti

penban

penban

Danijel Lg ::realno je da dobije lovu koju dobija gronk
kad vidim ko sve igra za 7 milion en bih ni ja prihvatio

Ti si ipak ponos AFC-a
Nasa duboka pretnja

I ne treba manje da prihvatis Smile

Sponsored content