NFL Fans Serbia
Vidite SKRAĆENU verziju foruma, da bi ste videli KOMPLETAN forum, molimo Vas registrujte se ili prijavite.

NFL Fans Serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Niste konektovani. Konektujte se i registrujte se

Offseason 2014 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo

+17
kb8
Vlado997
Danijel Lg
dr.dule
Miki HOF
Mos Def
Чизхед
Sirko
Cenci D
Zver
igor96
TutaQB
SymphonyX
Raising Arizona
Peyton Manning
Freak
ex-damir
21 posters

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Sledeći

Ići dole  Poruka [Strana 9 od 40]

penban

penban

Kasnis, kasnis Razz

2014 SERBIA FANS KEEPERS LEAGUE CHAMPION
2019 NFLFS VETERANI CHAMPION

SymphonyX

SymphonyX
VIP
VIP

Vidim da spominjete 5 godina pa zato Very Happy

penban

penban

dane je pravnik, nije matematicar Very Happy

SymphonyX

SymphonyX
VIP
VIP

Dane je NEP scout Smile

penban

penban

With Cutler signed, QB trade/free agent market will be slim: McCown, Vick, Schaub, Cousins, Mallett, Sanchez, etc

Freak

Freak
VIP
VIP

Hjuston da je pametan pa da sa prvim pikom uzme ovu zver Clowney-a i upari ga sa JJ-om... instant contender. QB-a mogu i u drugoj rundi da nadju...

2016 NFLFS SUPERLEAGUE FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION
2015 NFLFS SUPERLEAGUE FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION
2015 NFLFS KEEPER FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE CHAMPION
2013 NFLFS SUPERLEAGUE FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION
2012 NFLFS YAHOO FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE CHAMPION
2011 NFLFS KEEPER FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE CHAMPION
2010 NFLFS KEEPER FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE CHAMPION
2009 NFLFS YAHOO FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE CHAMPION
2008 NFLFS YAHOO FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE CHAMPION

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Clowney je klasicni 43DE. cekam da vidim koga ce OBrajan uzeti za DC.

2023 Patriots: there’s no team they can’t lose

Offseason 2014 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 9 Patriots---eliot-wolf-jerod-mayo

“You either execute and win, or you don’t. That’s where we are at.”

Danijel Lg

Danijel Lg
Administrator
Administrator

Ostace sijeda glava

STANE VAS SVE PRATI

Zver

Zver
VIP
VIP

pa dobro, može uvek da igra OLB u 3-4

...Sa Vajominškog Univerziteta

Danijel Lg

Danijel Lg
Administrator
Administrator

Malo ga previse duvaju

STANE VAS SVE PRATI

Danijel Lg

Danijel Lg
Administrator
Administrator

Malo ga previse duvaju

STANE VAS SVE PRATI

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

znao sam da ce se to dogoditi

Cleveland Browns trade 1st round pick (no.4) for QB Ryan Mallett

sta sada sa njim? Sammy Watkins ili trade down?

Offseason 2014 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 9 Patriots---eliot-wolf-jerod-mayo

Danijel Lg

Danijel Lg
Administrator
Administrator

Da si bar rekao 3 runda

STANE VAS SVE PRATI

Miki HOF

Miki HOF

lele

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

ja jos ne verujem svojim ocima ali ajde kada hoce

Miki HOF

Miki HOF

znači zato je Bili `ranio Maleta ove godine

Miki HOF

Miki HOF

šteta za Tampu

Danijel Lg

Danijel Lg
Administrator
Administrator

Mi nudili 2 rundu + v jaksa

STANE VAS SVE PRATI

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

suska se da bi mogli da se nadjemo sa Tampom oko MekKoja koji se ne uklapa u defanzivnu semu cokoladnog. kazu da hoce uzeti Meltona jer mu odgovara vise. prica se o piku druge runde ove i uslovnom piku sledece u slucaju da Mek produzi visegodisnji ugovor sa Patsima

Zver

Zver
VIP
VIP

jel nas pali Dule

...Sa Vajominškog Univerziteta

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

jok . ja sam jos zatecen

Danijel Lg

Danijel Lg
Administrator
Administrator

Istina je
Plac majke bozije

STANE VAS SVE PRATI

Miki HOF

Miki HOF

pokušavam da se setim koji je zadnji QB Brownsa koji je uradio nešto smisleno tamo

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

ne znam ko je bio ali znam ko ce to uraditi

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

The Cleveland Browns unexpectedly fired first-year head coach Rob Chudzinski after just one season on Sunday creating a coaching vacancy. Reports suggest that the Browns are interested in several prospects but the first name to surface was that of New England Patriots offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels. It is no secret that the Browns general manager Michael Lombardi has an affinity for all things New England after working under head coach Bill Belichick.

That’s not a bad thing. The NFL is a copycat league and if you want to try to copy something, why not take things from the playbook of arguably the most consistently successful franchise in the league over the last decade. However, I don’t think McDaniels is the right hire for the Browns. There is a piece of the Patriots the Browns should try to acquire, QB Ryan Mallett.

The Browns need a quarterback and the Patriots have a young one on the roster that shows promise. Cleveland has firepower in this year’s draft, after acquiring multiple picks. The Patriots could use some additional picks.

Mallett, 6-foot-6-inches, 240 pounds has been coveted by Lombardi in the past. It was widely speculated this past offseason that the Browns might make a move to acquire him then. Mallett will become a free agent after this season and he’ll likely move on, leaving the Patriots nothing in return, so a trade might not be a bad thing for New England.

Cleveland needs a quarterback, plain and simple. Brandon Weeden is a failure and while Jason Campbell had a few solid games, he’s not the answer. Brian Hoyer showed some promise before going down with an injury, so there is only a limited amount of playing time to judge from. He’d be a solid backup for the Browns. Trick-shot artist Alex Tanney might make some incredible throws with a football into the back of a moving truck, but couldn’t make it on to the field with this rag tag bunch, so he’s not the answer either.

The problem facing the Browns is this- they need a quarterback and they have the juice to move up from the fourth pick, but all three of teams drafting ahead of Cleveland will likely be drafting a quarterback as well. Unless Sam Bradford re-structures his contract this offseason, I expect the St. Louis Rams to move in another direction. Bradford, coming off ACL surgery, is slated to earn $14 million in 2014.

Why wouldn’t the Browns offer up their number four pick in the first-round and a later-round pick to the Patriots in exchange for Mallett? He’s got three years in the league playing under one of the best head coaches and one of the best quarterbacks to play the game.

The Patriots could then shop that fourth overall pick in order to move back deeper into the top-10, accumulating another draft choice and then possibly have a shot at drafting WR Sammy Watkins.

If I were the Browns, I would rather have a quarterback that has been in the NFL, on a premiere franchise, than take a roll of the dice with an unproven college quarterback that might not pan out. If Mallett had not shown promise, or if the Patriots believed he couldn’t step in for Tom Brady, I doubt he would have remained on the roster for all these seasons.

Sponsored content

Nazad na vrh  Poruka [Strana 9 od 40]

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Sledeći

Dozvole ovog foruma:
Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu