NFL Fans Serbia
Vidite SKRAĆENU verziju foruma, da bi ste videli KOMPLETAN forum, molimo Vas registrujte se ili prijavite.

NFL Fans Serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Niste konektovani. Konektujte se i registrujte se

Miami Dolphins

+20
markosto
Cenci D
Sirko
niko32
Niger iz huda
millhouse
Pit Bull
Miki HOF
Vlado997
mardok
penban
Peyton Manning
Mos Def
The Bad Man
SymphonyX
Steelers
BasBetis
Zver
kb8
dr.dule
24 posters

Idi na stranu : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Sledeći

Ići dole  Poruka [Strana 1 od 18]

1Miami Dolphins Empty Miami Dolphins Čet 14 Mar 2019, 11:41

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

vec imaju jednog takvog. Tenehil jos nije dobio nogu a ne vidim razlog sto bi dobio ako ce da biraju rukija u prvoj . mogu ga zamoliti da reducira ugovor. mozda prihvati kako bi sacuvao bulju. nije on tako los kakvih ima.

2023 Patriots: there’s no team they can’t lose

Miami Dolphins Patriots---eliot-wolf-jerod-mayo

“You either execute and win, or you don’t. That’s where we are at.”

2Miami Dolphins Empty Re: Miami Dolphins Čet 14 Mar 2019, 11:59

kb8

kb8

Al nekako sumnjam da je on lik koji će uzet paycut i još onda dadiljat rukija...

Pa sjeti se priče kad je potpiso pravi ugovor kako je jebo sve tu decu oko sebe...

Brđanin klasični...

If you want to run, run a mile.

If you want to experience a different life, run a marathon.

If you want to talk to God, run an ultra.

3Miami Dolphins Empty Re: Miami Dolphins Čet 14 Mar 2019, 12:30

Zver

Zver
VIP
VIP

A bogami, i gospođa mi deluje kao jedna od onih koje ne pristaju da im muž pristane na paycut.

...Sa Vajominškog Univerziteta

4Miami Dolphins Empty Re: Miami Dolphins Čet 14 Mar 2019, 12:32

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

mislim da se to ne dovodi u pitanje

5Miami Dolphins Empty Re: Miami Dolphins Čet 14 Mar 2019, 14:43

BasBetis

BasBetis
NFL Star
NFL Star

Bice pune ruke posla za mene na draftu.

6Miami Dolphins Empty Re: Miami Dolphins Čet 14 Mar 2019, 15:04

Steelers

Steelers
Executive team
Executive team

BasBetis ::Bice pune ruke posla za mene na draftu.
biraces kvoterbeka 100%

Miami Dolphins Potpis

7Miami Dolphins Empty Re: Miami Dolphins Čet 14 Mar 2019, 15:09

SymphonyX

SymphonyX
VIP
VIP

On mozda oce, ali tim vjerovatno nece. Ciljace 2020. i 2021.
Sa 13. im je najbolji trade down ili cak zamjena za sledecu godinu, ali to ce vec teze ici.

“If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—for ever.”

George Orwell

8Miami Dolphins Empty Re: Miami Dolphins Čet 14 Mar 2019, 15:17

Steelers

Steelers
Executive team
Executive team

pa mozda je i pametno da se ceka sledeca klasa

ova mi je u nivou Trubiski, Kizer, pa i Vatson. nijedan od tih QB mi dugorocno nije dobro resenje. Ali jedan Mahomes sve popravlja Smile

Miami Dolphins Potpis

9Miami Dolphins Empty Re: Miami Dolphins Čet 14 Mar 2019, 22:15

BasBetis

BasBetis
NFL Star
NFL Star

Ne znam koliko im je pametno da sada spucaju prvu rundu na QB-a, naročito dok imaju Tanehila. Nije Tanehil baš tolika truba da pored očigledno većih potreba (end, guard, tackle) moraš ići grlom u jagode.

Možda će pokušati u petoj ili šestoj rundi, ako nešto ostane. Ili ako Kardinalsi prezupče i pošalju Rosena, to bi nekako bilo izvodljivo, zar ne?

10Miami Dolphins Empty Re: Miami Dolphins Čet 14 Mar 2019, 22:24

BasBetis

BasBetis
NFL Star
NFL Star

Steelers ::
BasBetis ::Bice pune ruke posla za mene na draftu.
biraces kvoterbeka 100%

Mislim da će me delfini držati na žeravici do samog izbora. Very Happy

11Miami Dolphins Empty Re: Miami Dolphins Pet 15 Mar 2019, 19:55

BasBetis

BasBetis
NFL Star
NFL Star

Teni trejdovan u Titane, Šefter kaže.

12Miami Dolphins Empty Re: Miami Dolphins Pet 15 Mar 2019, 20:06

The Bad Man

The Bad Man
MVP
MVP

Šta sad? Rosen, Bortles, draft...?

13Miami Dolphins Empty Re: Miami Dolphins Pet 15 Mar 2019, 20:14

BasBetis

BasBetis
NFL Star
NFL Star

Mislim da će ići na draft i to vrlo moguće u prvoj rundi (Kajler, Lok). I da sledi jedna tank sezona.

Mada, ne bih se kladio. Mogu oni tankovati i bez ruki QB-a. Rekonstruisati OL još u prvoj rundi i sledeće godine ići po Tuu.

14Miami Dolphins Empty Re: Miami Dolphins Sub 16 Mar 2019, 07:56

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Brajan F je rekao da je stvaranja tima proces tako da nece zuriti oko qb .

15Miami Dolphins Empty Re: Miami Dolphins Ned 17 Mar 2019, 20:07

Steelers

Steelers
Executive team
Executive team

Ficmagija u gradu

Miami Dolphins Potpis

16Miami Dolphins Empty Re: Miami Dolphins Ned 17 Mar 2019, 20:22

Zver

Zver
VIP
VIP

Nadam se da će i NE da mu daju neki ugovor pre kraja karijere pa da bude da je lik izređao kompletan AFC E.

...Sa Vajominškog Univerziteta

17Miami Dolphins Empty Re: Miami Dolphins Ned 17 Mar 2019, 20:27

BasBetis

BasBetis
NFL Star
NFL Star

Logičan odabir.

18Miami Dolphins Empty Re: Miami Dolphins Sre 27 Mar 2019, 21:36

BasBetis

BasBetis
NFL Star
NFL Star

The Miami Dolphins seem to like to look for blockbuster trades with the Detroit Lions. Years after Miami attempted to pull running back Barry Sanders from Detroit only to see nothing happen, it seems last year, the Dolphins again turned to Detroit to pull a player seemingly firmly entrenched in the organization’s plans. According to the Miami Herald’s Armando Salguero, the Dolphins attempted to acquire quarterback Matthew Stafford from the Lions.

Saying that now does not seem like a surprise, given the team traded quarterback Ryan Tannehill to the Tennessee Titans this offseason. Except, according to the report, the Dolphins were trying to execute this trade last year. Miami, with head coach Adam Gase leading the way by making phone calls directly to Lions head coach Matt Patricia, was looking to acquire Stafford for the 2018 season.

The talks never reached the level where serious compensation was being discussed, but Salguero states Gase was willing to start the negotiations with the Dolphins’ 2018 first-round pick. It likely would have taken multiple draft picks - and high draft picks at that - to acquire Stafford, and Patricia made it clear to Gase that the Lions were not looking to move on from their 2009 first-overall pick.

The Dolphins are looking for a franchise quarterback, likely selecting at least one prospect in the 2019 or 2020 Drafts. They signed free agent Ryan Fitzpatrick this offseason to serve as the team’s bridge quarterback until a drafted rookie is ready to take over the offense.

19Miami Dolphins Empty Re: Miami Dolphins Sub 30 Mar 2019, 12:02

BasBetis

BasBetis
NFL Star
NFL Star

Miami Dolphins might try to trade safety Reshad Jones | Miami Herald

The purge may not be over just yet. Reshad Jones could be the next veteran to be moved as the team is looking into trading the safety. But don’t expect that move anytime soon. The team would like to make a move later in the offseason or perhaps sometime next year. Jones is still a great player, but he doesn’t fit the model of younger or cheaper that the current staff is looking for.

20Miami Dolphins Empty Re: Miami Dolphins Sub 27 Apr 2019, 12:40

BasBetis

BasBetis
NFL Star
NFL Star

The Miami Dolphins have traded for quarterback Josh Rosen, acquiring the Arizona Cardinals’ 2018 tenth-overall draft choice. The move comes a day after Arizona selected quarterback Kyler Murray with the first-overall pick, ending the Rosen era in Arizona after almost exactly one year.

The Dolphins sent the 62nd overall pick at the end of the second round, a pick they added earlier in the night when they traded out of the 48th position with the New Orleans Saints, to the Arizona Cardinals. The Dolphins also sent a 5th round pick in 2020 to Arizona in the trade.

21Miami Dolphins Empty Re: Miami Dolphins Sub 27 Apr 2019, 13:22

Mos Def

Mos Def

Meni ovo odlican trejd za Majami, mislim da vise nisu mogli da izvuku jer se znalo to da nece ici dalje od druge runde bez obzira sto je Murray vec biran. A dobili su QB-a koji bi realno na ovom draftu sad da izadje bio drugi najbolji i bio bi biran u top 15 plus sto ima to malo iskustva iz prethodne sezone, video je valjda kako stvari funkcionisu iako je bio u losem okruzenju.

2017 NFLFS KEEPER FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE CHAMPION - NEW JERSEY SOPRANOS

"Fuck them West Coast niggas. 'Cuz in B-more, we aim to hit a nigga, ya heard"

22Miami Dolphins Empty Re: Miami Dolphins Sub 27 Apr 2019, 18:54

Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning
Administrator
Administrator

David Johnson rekao da ce Rosen biti jedan od najboljih na kraju.

http://nfl.com/

23Miami Dolphins Empty Re: Miami Dolphins Čet 09 Maj 2019, 19:34

Steelers

Steelers
Executive team
Executive team

Dolphins signed OT Jordan Mills, formerly of the Bills, to a one-year, $3 million contract.

Miami Dolphins Potpis

24Miami Dolphins Empty Re: Miami Dolphins Pet 10 Maj 2019, 10:15

Steelers

Steelers
Executive team
Executive team

Dolphins signed CB Xavien Howard to a five-year, $76.5 million contract extension.

It's the largest contract extension among corners in NFL history, and it also makes him the highest-paid corner in the league, something he was looking to achieve during negotiations. The five-year deal includes $46 million guaranteed, which is a fair deal given his Pro Bowl-level talent. Since entering the league as a second-round pick, Howard has been among the best corners in the NFL, and he'll be one of the foundational pieces in the Dolphins' rebuild.

Miami Dolphins Potpis

25Miami Dolphins Empty Re: Miami Dolphins Pet 24 Maj 2019, 22:06

Steelers

Steelers
Executive team
Executive team

Barry Jackson of the Miami Herald feels Ryan Fitzpatrick has outperformed Josh Rosen through the early portion of OTAs.

Fitzpatrick has been a tad sharper in the early going, though Jackson concedes that Rosen has "also played well." New coach Brian Flores insists the starting job is up for grabs, though it would ultimately be a shock if Rosen, the tenth overall pick in last year's draft, wasn't under center for Week 1.

Miami Dolphins Potpis

Sponsored content

Nazad na vrh  Poruka [Strana 1 od 18]

Idi na stranu : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Sledeći

Dozvole ovog foruma:
Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu