NFL Fans Serbia
Vidite SKRAĆENU verziju foruma, da bi ste videli KOMPLETAN forum, molimo Vas registrujte se ili prijavite.

NFL Fans Serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Niste konektovani. Konektujte se i registrujte se

Draft 2019

+12
Vlado997
Zona do trona
BasBetis
mardok
dr.dule
Peyton Manning
SymphonyX
Zver
The Bad Man
Steelers
kb8
Mos Def
16 posters

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 25 ... 37  Sledeći

Ići dole  Poruka [Strana 13 od 37]

301Draft 2019 - Page 13 Empty Re: Draft 2019 Sre 13 Feb 2019, 12:01

millhouse

millhouse
NFL Player
NFL Player

Pa da...ali mi smo zato dovukli nas wifi koji nema veze sa njima...a i do juce mi je forum radio I sa ovim mreznim...mozda je nesto trenutno samo.

302Draft 2019 - Page 13 Empty Re: Draft 2019 Sre 13 Feb 2019, 13:35

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

sad ce to čelični da sredi.

2023 Patriots: there’s no team they can’t lose

Draft 2019 - Page 13 Patriots---eliot-wolf-jerod-mayo

“You either execute and win, or you don’t. That’s where we are at.”

303Draft 2019 - Page 13 Empty Re: Draft 2019 Sre 13 Feb 2019, 16:24

Steelers

Steelers
Executive team
Executive team

nije do nas

Draft 2019 - Page 13 Potpis

304Draft 2019 - Page 13 Empty Re: Draft 2019 Sre 13 Feb 2019, 16:48

millhouse

millhouse
NFL Player
NFL Player

Proradilo je.

305Draft 2019 - Page 13 Empty Re: Draft 2019 Čet 14 Feb 2019, 15:17

SymphonyX

SymphonyX
VIP
VIP

“If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—for ever.”

George Orwell

306Draft 2019 - Page 13 Empty Re: Draft 2019 Čet 14 Feb 2019, 16:42

Zver

Zver
VIP
VIP

Upravo htedoh to da postavim Very Happy.

...Sa Vajominškog Univerziteta

307Draft 2019 - Page 13 Empty Re: Draft 2019 Pet 15 Feb 2019, 12:39

Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning
Administrator
Administrator

Citam da Trace McSorley(za kog nikad nisam cuo) mozda biti veliki steal u kasnijim rundama

http://nfl.com/

308Draft 2019 - Page 13 Empty Re: Draft 2019 Pet 15 Feb 2019, 13:02

Zver

Zver
VIP
VIP

Ja sam prošle godine odgledao baš puno napad Pen Stejta kroz razne klipove i hajlajte u iščekivanju da draftujemo Barklija i apsolutno mi se nije dojmio. Doduše osim Barklija i jednog solidnog TE nije ni imao s kim da igra. Bar je to moj utisak.

309Draft 2019 - Page 13 Empty Re: Draft 2019 Pet 15 Feb 2019, 13:04

Zver

Zver
VIP
VIP

Da, sad sam se setio. Taj TE je bio Gesicki što ga je Majami draftovao.

310Draft 2019 - Page 13 Empty Re: Draft 2019 Pet 15 Feb 2019, 13:04

Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning
Administrator
Administrator

Koliko sam shvatio, nije HOF potencijal, al nije ni mnogo losiji od ovih sto ce ici u prvoj rundi

311Draft 2019 - Page 13 Empty Re: Draft 2019 Pet 15 Feb 2019, 13:31

mardok

mardok

Ovi "novinari" sa JAX foruma/bloga pominju dosta Drew Lock-a (Missouri) kao tip igraca sto je Staford.

Optimum Scouting team president Eric Galko in the XOS film room

Finished #SeniorBowl North QB film. Ranking solely based off practices:

1. #PennState’s Trace McSorley
2. #NCState’s Ryan Finley
3. Missouri’s Drew Lock
4. Duke’s Daniel Jones

McSorley with best feet and finish as a thrower

Watching live, Penn State’s Trace McSorley’s feet looked very similar to Baker Mayfield’s last year, and a positive about him is that he has taken the more high-reward options this week throwing the football instead of copping out on the check down. McSorley may not get drafted due to his size and arm strength, but his voracity, refinement and technical polish as a thrower is there.

Missouri’s Drew Lock had dead feet and there would be moments pausing the tape where his feet were within six inches of one another, affecting his platform. Lock’s arm talent atones for his inconsistency throwing from his lower body and his head isn’t always straight upon his release point, causing passes to occasionally sail. Whichever team from the Rocky Mountains drafts him is going to have a tough read in fixing his lower body mechanics.

Surprisingly, North Carolina State’s Ryan Finley was the most smooth and fluid from the hips down and a lot of his passes were textbook. Finley’s arm strength may not be on par with Lock (I legitimately thought he was a punter when he walked on stage for weigh ins on Tuesday), but he was a natural thrower of the football and that consistently allowed his passes to be placed in a position where his receiver could make a play.

From the South quarterbacks, Will Grier was up and down this week in practices, but I wouldn’t be surprised if he ends up having the best game on Saturday. Grier screams “gamer” and did some damage control about skipping his bowl game this year, explaining that he had torn ligaments in his ankle from late in the season. By all accounts, Grier was very impressive in meeting rooms and did extremely well on the white board. If the Jaguars couldn’t land Dwayne Haskins or Kyler Murray in the first round this year, Grier would probably be my pick of the litter in the second round, but that would certainly be a “break glass in case of emergency” approach.
Auburn’s Jarrett Stidham was Senior Bowl Executive Director Jim Nagy’s practice player of the week for the QBs and was largely fine, but didn’t have any “wow” throws and doesn’t seem like the franchise savior the Jaguars need.

Buffalo’s Tyree Jackson is probably the most intriguing guy in this class, making throws only a handful of humans on the planet can make. Jackson has been putting an emphasis on choking down his velocity on short and intermediate throws to showcase more touch, and his short ball accuracy was a big criticism about his game going into the week. There was one play in Tuesday’s practice where he rolled out to his left and threw across his body to hit Hunter Renfrow along the sidelines that was drool-worthy for scouts. Jackson is somewhere between Josh Allen and Cardale Jones as a prospect comparison, and with the right quarterback coach in a vertical offense, there’s a lot to work with there.

Similar to Stidham, Minshew was largely fine this week but probably doesn’t have the physical skill set to be an NFL starter. Minshew’s feet tend to die at the top of his drops and it will be interesting to see him throw with more anticipation after having the benefit of throwing to players schemed open with four-plus yards of separation at Washington State.

Duke’s Daniel Jones is not a smooth, natural thrower of the football and had a tendency of dropping the ball to his hip before dialing up his release (stop me if you’ve heard this one before, Jaguars fans). Most reps looked forced and he looks like he is guiding his passes rather than throwing them.

312Draft 2019 - Page 13 Empty Re: Draft 2019 Pet 15 Feb 2019, 14:10

SymphonyX

SymphonyX
VIP
VIP

Jebes draft ako Renfrow ne zavrsi u Patsima Cool

“If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—for ever.”

George Orwell

313Draft 2019 - Page 13 Empty Re: Draft 2019 Sub 16 Feb 2019, 08:11

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

sada kada krene masinerija zvana hajp novinara i menadzera. na kraju ce pet qb smestiti u prvoj rundi.

314Draft 2019 - Page 13 Empty Re: Draft 2019 Sub 16 Feb 2019, 08:12

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Peyton Manning ::Citam da Trace McSorley(za kog nikad nisam cuo) mozda biti veliki steal u kasnijim rundama

ne znam sta da mislim o Trace McSorley

315Draft 2019 - Page 13 Empty Re: Draft 2019 Pon 18 Feb 2019, 08:08

millhouse

millhouse
NFL Player
NFL Player

Evo izvestaja o dva prospekta na pozicijama DT. Ovo su misljenja, bez prepisivanja od amera, naseg coveka koji gleda koledz fudbal.

https://nflyu.blogspot.com/2019/02/khalen-saunders-pozicija-dt-univerzitet.html

316Draft 2019 - Page 13 Empty Re: Draft 2019 Pon 18 Feb 2019, 08:27

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

nikada dovoljno krmadi i kornera

317Draft 2019 - Page 13 Empty Re: Draft 2019 Pon 18 Feb 2019, 09:23

millhouse

millhouse
NFL Player
NFL Player

Odavno nije bilo ovako kada su u pitanju mokovi. Jedva da se analiticari slazu za prvih top 10, mada se I tu moze svasta videti. Nakon toga lagano neki top 15-20 igrac na jednom moku na drugom nije ni u prvoj rundi. To bi moglo da znaci da je samo nekih desetak talenata prve runde I da ce neki timovi gledati da trejduju u nazad I da vise puta biraju u nekom opsegu. Npr mozda je bolje imati dva pika oko 35 mesta nego jednog pika br 20 I jednog 55.

318Draft 2019 - Page 13 Empty Re: Draft 2019 Pon 18 Feb 2019, 09:27

kb8

kb8

Da, djeluje ko prilično mutan draft, ko nabije taj dobije...

Biće bustova a bome i ugodnih iznenađenja više nego inače menščini...

If you want to run, run a mile.

If you want to experience a different life, run a marathon.

If you want to talk to God, run an ultra.

319Draft 2019 - Page 13 Empty Re: Draft 2019 Pon 18 Feb 2019, 19:07

SymphonyX

SymphonyX
VIP
VIP

George Orwell

320Draft 2019 - Page 13 Empty Re: Draft 2019 Pon 18 Feb 2019, 19:09

Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning
Administrator
Administrator

To je midfoot injury, uopste nije dobro za WR

321Draft 2019 - Page 13 Empty Re: Draft 2019 Pon 18 Feb 2019, 19:30

mardok

mardok

Jeste zajebano jer mora da se dugo miruje, i pod uslovom da je samo kost pukla, posle se cesto to upali i ima komplikacija. Sva sreca pa ne mora mnogo da se oslanja na nogu i da trci.

322Draft 2019 - Page 13 Empty Re: Draft 2019 Pon 18 Feb 2019, 19:31

millhouse

millhouse
NFL Player
NFL Player

Nikako nije dobro...cak je I prica da nikad ne mozes da vratis brzinu koju si imao pre povrede.

323Draft 2019 - Page 13 Empty Re: Draft 2019 Pon 18 Feb 2019, 19:35

mardok

mardok

Video sam samo da pise da je vec bio povredjen i da je na Bowlu pogorsao povredu.
Nema puno detalja, koja kost je u pitanju, i da li je jos nesto osteceno, ligamenti i sl.
Puno zavisi od toga, videcemo koliko ce da padne na draftu.

324Draft 2019 - Page 13 Empty Re: Draft 2019 Pon 18 Feb 2019, 19:55

Zona do trona

Zona do trona
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Holivudu zelim sto brzi oporavak,a timove kojima treba WR na ovom draftu,ova vest,ipak,ne treba toliko da zabrine.

2019 draft klasa na WR je neverovatno duboka!

325Draft 2019 - Page 13 Empty Re: Draft 2019 Uto 19 Feb 2019, 06:49

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Zona do trona ::Holivudu zelim sto brzi oporavak,a timove kojima treba WR na ovom draftu,ova vest,ipak,ne treba toliko da zabrine.

2019 draft klasa na WR je neverovatno duboka!

vec te vidim kako ocekujes da ce Dorsi birati nekog dragulja treceg dana. nemas brige. ove godine Browns biraju samo bust.ove.

Sponsored content

Nazad na vrh  Poruka [Strana 13 od 37]

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 25 ... 37  Sledeći

Dozvole ovog foruma:
Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu