NFL Fans Serbia
Vidite SKRAĆENU verziju foruma, da bi ste videli KOMPLETAN forum, molimo Vas registrujte se ili prijavite.

NFL Fans Serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Niste konektovani. Konektujte se i registrujte se

Offseason 2018 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo

+18
Fisi
Peyton Manning
kb8
penban
Sirko
Nik88
Danijel Lg
Mean_Machine
mardok
Niger iz huda
Zona do trona
Zver
KPGS
Bizon
Cenci D
Bugi
Steelers
Mos Def
22 posters

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 33 ... 41  Sledeći

Ići dole  Poruka [Strana 25 od 41]

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Seahawks signed TE Ed Dickson, formerly of the Panthers, to a three-year contract.
The deal is worth "up to" $14 million with the first year fully guaranteed. With Jimmy Graham gone to Green Bay and No. 2 TE Luke Willson still a free agent and visiting the Jaguars, Dickson is currently the Seahawks' starter. Dickson blocked on over 56% of his snaps last season in Carolina and composed a 31-440-1 receiving line. He'll help shore up the Seattle run game

2023 Patriots: there’s no team they can’t lose

Offseason 2018 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 25 Patriots---eliot-wolf-jerod-mayo

“You either execute and win, or you don’t. That’s where we are at.”

Zver

Zver
VIP
VIP

mali džanki sa LSU...ko bi to mogao biti nakon onih poslednjih snimaka koji su procureli u javnost

Offseason 2018 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 25 518d13efdd100f44091c97f3fb627fb4

...Sa Vajominškog Univerziteta

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Alex Okafor - LB - Saints

Saints re-signed DE Alex Okafor to a two-year contract.
Okafor visited the Bucs this week but is coming back to New Orleans on a deal worth "up to" $10 million. The 27-year-old tore his Achilles' in November and is likely to miss much of the offseason before returning sometime during training camp. Okafor was one of Pro Football Focus' top-graded 4-3 ends in the league before going down in Week 11. He recorded 4.5 sacks on 486 snaps.

Offseason 2018 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 25 Patriots---eliot-wolf-jerod-mayo

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Wild Raven ::mali džanki sa LSU...ko bi to mogao biti nakon onih poslednjih snimaka koji su procureli u javnost

Offseason 2018 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 25 518d13efdd100f44091c97f3fb627fb4

uh. na njega sam zaboravio

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

inace IPA posle poslednjeg potpisa. DE Martina NYG ima super - $24,850 u salary. ko ce dobiti nogu u dupe . za draft pikove vam treba $9,021,442

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Bills free agent LB Preston Brown is signing with the #Bengals, source said, on a 1-year deal. The former Northwest (Cincinnati) HS product is back home.

Zver

Zver
VIP
VIP

dr.dule ::inace IPA posle poslednjeg potpisa. DE Martina NYG ima super - $24,850 u salary. ko ce dobiti nogu u dupe . za draft pikove vam treba $9,021,442

Dvejn Heris i Maršal su ziceri, samo se čeka da prođu lekarske preglede jer ih ne smeju otpustiti dok su na IR, odnosno završili su sezonu na IR, šta li. Džon Džeri je sledeći kandidat...a nije isključen ni neki Osvajlerovski potez sa JPP u glavnoj ulozi, ali bi za to trebalo prvo da prodamo drugi pick i da malo nabacimo pikova.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

svu trojcu da eliminisete nece biti dovoljno za draft pikove

SymphonyX

SymphonyX
VIP
VIP

Nisam znao da je Eric Reid slobodan igrac,zanimljiv igrac.
Koliko para je dobio Preston Brown?

“If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—for ever.”

George Orwell

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Panthers TE Greg Olsen is auditioning for and ESPN broadcast job today, as @AndrewMarchand said… but sources say he has committed to play for Carolina for 2018 and beyond. This is about life after football, not next year.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

SymphonyX ::Nisam znao da je Eric Reid slobodan igrac,zanimljiv igrac.
Koliko para je dobio Preston Brown?

slobodan kada se pognuo na sviranje himne. brat mu je odlican sejfti i videcemo kako ce ovo uticati na njegov izbor na draftu

za Prestona jos nema info o ugovoru.

Zver

Zver
VIP
VIP

dr.dule ::svu trojcu da eliminisete nece biti dovoljno za draft pikove

Po mojoj računici njih trojica đuture donose desetak miliona i to pre June 1 designacija. Post June 1 donosi i više ( al udara na kep sledeće sezone )

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

https://overthecap.com/calculator/new-york-giants

ova tabla kaze da nece biti dovoljno

Zver

Zver
VIP
VIP

Nemam pojma onda. Ima ko je masno plaćen u front office-u da misli o tome. Siguran sam da imaju nešto planirano jer ne bi onda potpisivali na sve strane okolo da nemaju.

Možda je Ilija spreman da restruktuiše ugovor Very Happy

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

e to je je dobra varijanta u svetlu ovih masnih ugovora koje su dobili fa qb. zamoli te ga da igra recimo za veteranski minimum

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Jets CB Trumaine Johnson got a $20 million signing bonus and $34 million over the first 2 years of his five-year, $72.5 million deal. Year-to-year after '19.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

The Raiders did a good job of downgrading the receiving position today, signing Jordy Nelson and then cutting the slightly younger and much more functional Michael Crabtree. If Nelson was able to generate lots of interest, Crabtree will as well.

Here are some teams that could sign Crabtree:

New Orleans Saints: The Saints made an 11th-hour push to sign Jordy Nelson, but lost him to the Raiders. They want a second receiver to start across from Michael Thomas, and Crabtree is better than Nelson right now.

Baltimore Ravens: The Ravens need to find two receivers this offseason. Joe Flacco has always loved throwing to taller wideouts, and he has to love the fact that Crabtree has scored 25 touchdowns in the past three seasons.

Indianapolis Colts: I could imagine the Colts obtaining Crabtree to help Andrew Luck in his return. Crabtree seems like he'd complement T.Y. Hilton well.

Green Bay Packers: Could the Packers do the opposite of the Raiders, upgrading from Nelson to Crabtree rather than downgrading from Crabtree to Nelson? Sure, why not?

New England Patriots: "I might as well list the Patriots for every veteran." Yes, again. This is just what New England does.

Buffalo Bills: The Bills need receiving help beyond Kelvin Benjamin.

New York Giants: Brandon Marshall was a bust signing. Crabtree would be a much better option.

Zver

Zver
VIP
VIP

E da...setio sam se. Valjda je ideja da se restruktuiše Ogletree. Da umesto zagarantovane plate za ovu godinu dobije signing bonus u tom iznosu, što bi se onda rasporedilo na sve godine ostatka ugovora. To i njemu odgovara jer će pare dobiti odjednom a ne putem većeg broja čekova tokom godine.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Bengals’ LB Vontaze Burfict is facing a four-game suspension for violating the NFL’s Performance-Enhancing Drug policy, pending appeal, league sources tell ESPN. No appeal date yet.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

dr.dule ::Bengals’ LB Vontaze Burfict is facing a four-game suspension for violating the NFL’s Performance-Enhancing Drug policy, pending appeal, league sources tell ESPN. No appeal date yet.

If #Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict loses his appeal of a 4-game suspension, the guarantees in his 3-year, $33M contract will void. That’s nearly $11.3M. Which means Cincy can move on if they want to.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

The #Panthers announced that CB Bashaud Breeland failed his physical. He won’t be signing with Carolina… which had offered him a 3 year, $24M deal.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Cornerback Bashaud Breeland told me he cut the back of his left foot while in the Dominican Republic on March 4th. Said he will need to have skin grafted to repair the injury as he did when first injured in the fourth grade. He didn't believe the injury to be serious, that he could still walk on it. He said it never was an issue through high school, college or while with the Redskins.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Eagles are releasing DL Vinny Curry, source says. Unable to find an agreement on a pay cut.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

I guess the Breeland story is an opening to tell everyone that part of Sheldon Richardson's visit today to the Vikings facility is a physical.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Chiefs are signing QB Chad Henne to a two-year deal, source says. He'll back up and mentor Patrick Mahomes.

Sponsored content

Nazad na vrh  Poruka [Strana 25 od 41]

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 33 ... 41  Sledeći

Dozvole ovog foruma:
Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu