NFL Fans Serbia
Vidite SKRAĆENU verziju foruma, da bi ste videli KOMPLETAN forum, molimo Vas registrujte se ili prijavite.

NFL Fans Serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Niste konektovani. Konektujte se i registrujte se

Offseason 2015 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo

+24
Mos Def
Zona do trona
mardok
evatim89
Bugi
el maestro
STP
Jacob
Vlado997
Miki HOF
Steelers
Zver
Sirko
Nik88
Niger iz huda
kb8
dr.dule
Danijel Lg
Peyton Manning
SymphonyX
Lomljiv u struku
Pit Bull
Srbistuta
Raising Arizona
28 posters

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Sledeći

Ići dole  Poruka [Strana 40 od 44]

Miki HOF

Miki HOF

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000509050/article/hideous-tom-brady-rendering-connects-with-the-people

lol!

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Offseason 2015 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 40 DeMauriceSmith7

It may not be a victory but the head of the NFLPA feels good about Tom Brady‘s day in U.S. District court.

“It was a productive day,” said DeMaurice Smith, executive director of the NFLPA.

Smith’s comment to reporters came late Wednesday afternoon, after the NFL, headed by commissioner Roger Goodell and the NFLPA, representing the interests of the Patriots quarterback, adjourned with no apparent resolution or settlement to the seven-month-old Deflategate saga.

After a brief public appearance before judge Richard M. Berman, during which Berman questioned the NFL’s evidence and Brady’s reluctance to cooperate, the two sides and Berman adjourned separately to a private area to talk about the case more and possible options, including assigning a mediator to adjudicate a settlement to avoid the judge making a decision on his own on Brady’s four-game suspension.

The public portion of the hearing lasted for just over an hour, ending at 12:45 p.m. Berman then convened individually with each side to continue settlement discussions in private. Goodell and Brady left federal court within minutes of each other after the discussions wrapped up, with neither speaking to reporters.

Next up is another hearing on Aug. 19 in New York, where Brady and Goodell could wind up taking the stand if no settlement is reached. The Patriots are scheduled to be in West Virginia taking part in joint practices with the Saints prior to their preseason game next week in New Orleans.

If the NFL and the union fail to reach an agreement, they will file additional briefs on Friday and meet again to present oral arguments in front of Berman at that Aug. 19 court date. Both sides have asked Berman to issue a ruling by Sept. 4, six days before the Patriots open the season at Gillette Stadium against the Steelers.

The NFL sued in late July, asking Berman to rule that the punishment of Brady was properly carried out. The players union countersued, asking him to nullify the suspension. Because the NFL beat the NFLPA to filing, the case was heard in New York, as opposed to Minnesota, where judge David Doty is considered union-friendly.

Judge Berman, 71, repeatedly asked NFL lawyer Daniel Nash for “direct evidence that implicates Mr. Brady,” giving both sides a chance to state their case in the first hearing before him.

Nash responded there was “considerable evidence Mr. Brady clearly knew about this,” including records of text messages and phone calls between the quarterback and one of two Patriots employees implicated in the scandal.

2023 Patriots: there’s no team they can’t lose

Offseason 2015 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 40 Patriots---eliot-wolf-jerod-mayo

“You either execute and win, or you don’t. That’s where we are at.”

Miki HOF

Miki HOF

proces vodi deda od 71 g?

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Miki HOF ::http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000509050/article/hideous-tom-brady-rendering-connects-with-the-people

lol!

al se sprdaju sa ikonom lige.

Offseason 2015 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 40 Patriots---eliot-wolf-jerod-mayo

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Miki HOF ::proces vodi deda od 71 g?

izgleda je dekica vise na strani niggera nego na strani humanista. dosta dobra stvar za Brejdija.

penban

penban

Miki HOF ::http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000509050/article/hideous-tom-brady-rendering-connects-with-the-people

lol!

ima stvarno dobrih Laughing Laughing Laughing

Miki HOF

Miki HOF

Colts, T.Y. Hilton agree to five-year, $65M contract extension

nek su mu sa srecom suske

al ce se nabroji

Miki HOF

Miki HOF

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000509042/article/peyton-on-brady-email-boast-no-harm-no-foul

aiks

Miki HOF

Miki HOF

nekad sam imao rešpekt za Tomu

kb8

kb8

Yep...

If you want to run, run a mile.

If you want to experience a different life, run a marathon.

If you want to talk to God, run an ultra.

Vlado997

Vlado997
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

penban ::

lol!

ima stvarno dobrih Laughing Laughing Laughing
Laughing
Offseason 2015 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 40 CMOxbbYWsAAYqDz

Vlado997

Vlado997
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

dr.dule ::citam da je sudija dobro upoznat sa gradivom. u fazonu rece da kada je video kako je Brejdi igrao u drugom poluvremenu sa punim loptama rece da bi u buduce trebalo da sam pazi i da je greota sto su bile izduvane u prvom.

inace ne znam da li su lopte bile dobre ili nisu ali hocu da ovo govno komesarsko vise nema prava da bude i sudija i tuzitelj. naravno i da one glavonje od vlasnika malo pogledaju da li neki procenti idu komesaru i ekipi od tih masnih ugovora. Brejdi ne bi trebalo da stane do gradjanske parnice ako nije umesan ali ako jeste bolje da se pogne. vise sam sklon da nije ali da vidimo.
BOLJE RAT NEGO PAKT!

Miki HOF

Miki HOF

Green Bay has just 3 players on its roster that have ever played for another NFL team. Everyone else has at least 16. http://t.co/BWClK32EMt

Sirko

Sirko
VIP
VIP

pa mi smo kao Bilbao otprilike

Britva? Kakva bičarka? Nije skretničar nego ašov.
https://www.facebook.com/Zoka86

Vlado997

Vlado997
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Dule će se rastužiti. Very Happy

Defensive end Michael Sam decides to walk away from football

Zver

Zver
VIP
VIP

sad može da napiše knjigu "Gay in football" i zaradi milione

Very Happy

...Sa Vajominškog Univerziteta

Vlado997

Vlado997
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Giants sign veteran safety Brandon Meriweather

Zver

Zver
VIP
VIP

Verovatno za kamp samo. Sumnjam da će takvog lika da vuku u sezonu, ali sve je moguće sa našim sekonderijem.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

pa šta fali NYG sekanderi. samo treba front 7 da bude dobar onda je on najbolji brat sekanderiju.

Zver

Zver
VIP
VIP

ništa...osim što zdravstveni bilten  podseća na srpsku vojsku nakon proboja solunskog fronta,

Trenutno je sedam igrača sekonderija na listi povređenih...od nekoliko dana, preko nekoliko nedelja, do season ending.

Amukamara
Nat Berhe
Chykie Brown
Landon Collins
Jayron Hosley
Trumain McBride
Mykkelle Thompson

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

As #DeflateGate lingers for what eventually will be the human gestation period and beyond, folks are getting sick of it. Some of the folks getting sick of it own NFL teams.

Per a league source, a sense has emerged among some owners that it’s time to put the football-inflation imbroglio in the rear-view mirror. It already has marred a Super Bowl and hovered over an entire offseason; it now threatens to be one of the major story lines throughout the 2015 season.

The best way to keep that from happening (for an explanation on how it could continue to be a story line throughout the 2015 season, stay tuned) is to settle the Tom Brady case and end all litigation.

The problem continues to be that the NFL and NFL Players Association can’t agree on an acceptable resolution, with Brady resisting even a one-game suspension and the NFL insisting that Brady accept the findings of the Ted Wells report — and for the NFLPA to agree that the NFL has broad power to suspend players for conduct detrimental to the integrity of the game and for obstructing NFL investigations.

Fueling the league’s position is a group of hard-core, old-school owners who strongly desire to retain full power over the workforce. The 2011 lockout was about money. The current fight is about control, and the owners who are pushing the league office to hold firm want a victory not because it hurts Brady and the Patriots specifically but because it generally keeps the players from chipping away at management’s authority over the sport.

Ultimately, that’s why the NFL insisted on keeping final say over matters like this one. The NFL wants to run its business the way the NFL see fit, with no third parties having the ability to dictate to folks who are accustomed, based on their extreme wealth and influence, to doing the dictating. With that final say gradually eroding in areas like the substance-abuse and PED policies, game-integrity issues and the Personal Conduct Policies are the last significant areas in which the NFL tells the players how it’s going to be.

Vlado997

Vlado997
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

IPA ::Verovatno za kamp samo. Sumnjam da će takvog lika da vuku u sezonu, ali sve je moguće sa našim sekonderijem.
Pazi ti da on nekome ne pravi potres mozga po čemu je dobro poznat.

Danijel Lg

Danijel Lg
Administrator
Administrator

dakle pozadinac odstupio od aktivnog igranja

STANE VAS SVE PRATI

Vlado997

Vlado997
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Kaže neće da rizikuje svoje zdravlje i možda se vrati u budućnosti.

Zver

Zver
VIP
VIP

Vlado997 ::
IPA ::Verovatno za kamp samo. Sumnjam da će takvog lika da vuku u sezonu, ali sve je moguće sa našim sekonderijem.
Pazi ti da on nekome ne pravi potres mozga po čemu je dobro poznat.

Ako to napravi nekom od naših elitnih risivera završiće na dnu Hadsona sa betonskim cipelama na nogama.

Sponsored content

Nazad na vrh  Poruka [Strana 40 od 44]

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Sledeći

Dozvole ovog foruma:
Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu