NFL Fans Serbia
Vidite SKRAĆENU verziju foruma, da bi ste videli KOMPLETAN forum, molimo Vas registrujte se ili prijavite.

NFL Fans Serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Niste konektovani. Konektujte se i registrujte se

Offseason 2015 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo

+24
Mos Def
Zona do trona
mardok
evatim89
Bugi
el maestro
STP
Jacob
Vlado997
Miki HOF
Steelers
Zver
Sirko
Nik88
Niger iz huda
kb8
dr.dule
Danijel Lg
Peyton Manning
SymphonyX
Lomljiv u struku
Pit Bull
Srbistuta
Raising Arizona
28 posters

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 26 ... 44  Sledeći

Ići dole  Poruka [Strana 9 od 44]

kb8

kb8

Opet ga čvarci sjebali...

If you want to run, run a mile.

If you want to experience a different life, run a marathon.

If you want to talk to God, run an ultra.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

zlatnozubi ranjen a sapatnik mu ubijen. lep nacin da odes do kraja iz nfl-a.

2023 Patriots: there’s no team they can’t lose

Offseason 2015 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 9 Patriots---eliot-wolf-jerod-mayo

“You either execute and win, or you don’t. That’s where we are at.”

kb8

kb8

Dobro zube sačuvo...

If you want to run, run a mile.

If you want to experience a different life, run a marathon.

If you want to talk to God, run an ultra.

Sirko

Sirko
VIP
VIP

kb8 ::Dobro zube sačuvo...

kako igra i zubi će biti na aukciji da plati advokata

Britva? Kakva bičarka? Nije skretničar nego ašov.
https://www.facebook.com/Zoka86

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

The moves and machinations involved with the imminent opening of the free agent market are dominating the headlines right now, but not every piece of news involving an NFL player is about their contract status.

There’s also the familiar offseason news of a player running afoul of law enforcement and Cardinals linebacker Alex Okafor did that early Monday morning in Austin, Texas.

The Austin American-Statesman reports that Okafor, who played his college ball at the University of Texas, was arrested at 3:22 a.m. for resisting arrest. According to Travis County jail records, he remained in custody several hours later although other details about the arrest are still pending because affidavits concerning the arrest haven’t been fully processed.

Okafor was a 2013 fourth-round pick by the Cardinals and led the team in sacks with eight last season.

Offseason 2015 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 9 Patriots---eliot-wolf-jerod-mayo

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

nas brat sljokara. nece se lago dati .

Johnny Manziel remains in rehab.
Manziel has been checked in for nearly five weeks. It's unclear when he'll leave. The Browns have added competition in the form of Josh McCown since Manziel began the process of getting his life together, but it's not insurmountable. McCown was among the league's worst quarterbacks last season. Manziel won't be the favorite to start Week 1, but could get himself in the 2015 picture.

Steelers

Steelers
Executive team
Executive team

ma kakav rehab. nisu rekli ni od cega.

samo momak provalio da je bolje raditi sve to u izolaciji gde ga nece stici ruka svemocnog Adama Scheftera Very Happy

Offseason 2015 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 9 Potpis

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

lik je alkos jos sa koledz dana. to je poznata stvar. voli vise cugu nego vazduh da dise. nas sljokara.

Zver

Zver
VIP
VIP

znao sam da mi se momak dopada zbog nečega, ali nikako nisam uspevao da provalim zbog čega

Very Happy

...Sa Vajominškog Univerziteta

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

uklopio bi se na kombajnu u green dayu

Steelers

Steelers
Executive team
Executive team

valjalo bi ga pozvati na kombajn u zavrsnoj fazi rehaba onda moze slobodno u kamp

Steelers

Steelers
Executive team
Executive team

Laughing dule tarot cita misli

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

jocolor

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Various sources tell CSN Chicago that the Bears plan to "take some things away" from Jay Cutler in 2015, and "shrink the game for him."

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Jacob ::Ne znam gde ovo da okacim:

If the NFL adopts an odd rule proposal from the Colts, a nine-point game will be a one-possession game.

The Colts will propose a new rule at next week’s league meeting that would allow teams to try for a “bonus point” after a successful two-point conversion. So if a team lines up for a two-point conversion attempt and succeeds, that team would then line up at the 32-yard line and try a 50-yard field goal. If the kick is good, the team would get one point, for a total of nine points on the possession: six on the touchdown, two on the conversion and one on the bonus kick.

The proposal is, for now, just to try the rule during the preseason. If it’s successful in the preseason, in the future it could be considered in the regular season. It’s not unusual for the league to try out new rules in the preseason; last year the league experimented with making extra points harder in preseason games.

It’s a strange rule, and according to Competition Committee co-chair Jeff Fisher, it’s the first time in many years that a significant change in scoring has been proposed. It seems awfully unlikely that the proposal will pass.

But if it does pass, we’ll have to stop saying teams are “going for two” and start saying teams are “going for three.”

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

A year ago, expanding the NFL playoffs felt almost inevitable. It was a question of when, not if.

NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell spoke optimistically about playoff expansion, as did NFL coaches.

We still don't seem much closer to playoff expansion happening. Goodell mentioned some of the negatives to the concept when he spoke about expanding the playoffs back in January. And the Competition Committee does not plan to vote on playoff expansion at the upcoming Annual League Meeting next week.

NFL Media's Albert Breer notes that playoff expansion will be discussed by ownership, but no vote is scheduled. As we get closer to the NFL schedule being released for 2015, it becomes less likely that playoff expansion could happen in 2015.

Vlado997

Vlado997
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

dr.dule ::

If the NFL adopts an odd rule proposal from the Colts, a nine-point game will be a one-possession game.

The Colts will propose a new rule at next week’s league meeting that would allow teams to try for a “bonus point” after a successful two-point conversion. So if a team lines up for a two-point conversion attempt and succeeds, that team would then line up at the 32-yard line and try a 50-yard field goal. If the kick is good, the team would get one point, for a total of nine points on the possession: six on the touchdown, two on the conversion and one on the bonus kick.

The proposal is, for now, just to try the rule during the preseason. If it’s successful in the preseason, in the future it could be considered in the regular season. It’s not unusual for the league to try out new rules in the preseason; last year the league experimented with making extra points harder in preseason games.

It’s a strange rule, and according to Competition Committee co-chair Jeff Fisher, it’s the first time in many years that a significant change in scoring has been proposed. It seems awfully unlikely that the proposal will pass.

But if it does pass, we’ll have to stop saying teams are “going for two” and start saying teams are “going for three.”
Glupost.

Danijel Lg

Danijel Lg
Administrator
Administrator

cirkus

STANE VAS SVE PRATI

Miki HOF

Miki HOF

Vlado997 ::

Glupost.

Tl;dr

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Yahoo!'s Charles Robinson reports Adrian Peterson's agent refused a dinner meeting with Vikings GM Rick Spielman at the NFL owners' meetings.
This is turning into a messy divorce. Peterson's camp has been at odds with Minnesota's front office since the Combine and it doesn't look like the two sides will ever see eye-to-eye again. The Vikings seem to be in denial about Peterson's future with the team. A trade to the Cardinals seems more likely by the day.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora mentions Drew Brees could be entering his final season with the Saints.
La Canfora has the Saints as one of five teams that could trade up for Marcus Mariota. Brees has two years left on his five-year, $100 million deal, and shedding his contract next spring to clear $20 million would be a way for GM Mickey Loomis to pull the Saints out of salary-cap hell. Brees began to show signs of decline last season. He turned 36 in January.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Giants owner John Mara said "there's nothing to report" regarding a possible Eli Manning contract extension.
His contract expires at the end of 2015. Ben Roethlisberger's recent five-year, $108 million signing with Pittsburgh could serve as a benchmark for Manning in contract discussions. Manning was quietly very effective last season, completing a career-high 63.1 percent of his passes. With Victor Cruz returning from injury and Odell Beckham Jr. on the cusp of superstardom, Manning will enter his 12th season with a wealth of quality receivers.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

When asked about Muhammad Wilkerson's contract status, Jets GM Mike Maccagnan said, "we definitely want to keep him in the organization."
The Jets opened talks with Wilkerson's agent at the Combine last month. Despite mutual interest, Maccagnan said there's no timetable for getting a deal done. According to NJ.com, Wilkerson's next deal could cost the Jets close to $40 million guaranteed. Wilkerson is entering the final year of his rookie deal.

Vlado997

Vlado997
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora mentions Drew Brees could be entering his final season with the Saints.
La Canfora has the Saints as one of five teams that could trade up for Marcus Mariota. Brees has two years left on his five-year, $100 million deal, and shedding his contract next spring to clear $20 million would be a way for GM Mickey Loomis to pull the Saints out of salary-cap hell. Brees began to show signs of decline last season. He turned 36 in January.
Po meni malo vjerovatno. A što se tiče igre, ko je gledao OL Saintsa u drugom dijelu sezone, ništa više nije dovoljno za reći.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Brees ce u NY za pika druge runde ove i pika prve dogodine.

Sponsored content

Nazad na vrh  Poruka [Strana 9 od 44]

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 26 ... 44  Sledeći

Dozvole ovog foruma:
Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu