NFL Fans Serbia
Vidite SKRAĆENU verziju foruma, da bi ste videli KOMPLETAN forum, molimo Vas registrujte se ili prijavite.

NFL Fans Serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Niste konektovani. Konektujte se i registrujte se

Sezona 2013 - 14...Otkazi prvo, tagovi drugo, fa pijaca trece, tracevi i spisak lepih zelja...

+13
markosto
kb8
Srbistuta
dr.dule
cooper
black & silver
zvaljo
Raising Arizona
penban
igor96
Miki HOF
Zver
Danijel Lg
17 posters

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Sledeći

Ići dole  Poruka [Strana 2 od 40]

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers GM Omar Khan will spend the next two months trying to restructure a slew of contracts to get his team under the cap.

Khan will have to approach players such as Ben Roethlisberger, Lawrence Timmons and LaMarr Woodley and seek extensions or some adjustments. Then, there's Jerome Harrison, who's scheduled to rake in roughly $10 million.

The soon-to-be 35-year-old linebacker has missed eight games over the last two seasons and registered his lowest sack total since 2006 this season.

His tenure in Pittsburgh just might come to an end.

Projected cap space: -$10.8 million

2023 Patriots: there’s no team they can’t lose

Sezona 2013 - 14...Otkazi prvo, tagovi drugo, fa pijaca trece, tracevi i spisak lepih zelja... - Page 2 Patriots---eliot-wolf-jerod-mayo

“You either execute and win, or you don’t. That’s where we are at.”

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

San Diego Chargers

New Chargers GM Tom Telesco arrives after a 15-year stay with the Indianapolis Colts. During his time in Indy, the Colts were rarely big players in free agency, and it'll be interesting to see if he brings a 'build through the draft' approach with him to San Diego.

Either way, Telesco will have ample cap room to reel in some free agents.

According to Bill Williamson of ESPN:

"San Diego is $8.7 million under the cap. It should be enough to get a couple of starters. The Chargers need the most help on the offensive line."

True, the Chargers need to bolster their offensive line, but they currently don't have enough money to sign a blue-chipper such as Jake Long or Sebastian Vollmer. Unless San Diego restructures some contracts or sheds a few inflated ones, it'll have to play modestly in free agency.

Projected cap space: $8.7 million

Sezona 2013 - 14...Otkazi prvo, tagovi drugo, fa pijaca trece, tracevi i spisak lepih zelja... - Page 2 Patriots---eliot-wolf-jerod-mayo

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

San Francisco 49ers

After his historic performance in Saturday's playoff win over the Green Bay Packers, Colin Kaepernick has cemented himself as the 49ers' quarterback of the future. Obviously, this means Alex Smith is the odd man out—literally and figuratively.

From Pro Football Weekly on December 8:

Even though 49ers offensive coordinator Greg Roman caught a fair amount of flak for QB Colin Kaepernick’s ill-fated option pitch to Ted Ginn that was recovered for a TD by the Rams in St. Louis’ overtime victory in Week 13, we keep hearing Roman's name mentioned as a possible head-coaching candidate.

Some close observers have been wondering out loud whether there might be a team or two interested in a package deal of Roman and QB Alex Smith, whose future with the Niners beyond this season is not looking real bright all of a sudden.

There’s no question he’s got a great offensive mind,” one team insider said of Roman. But I honestly have no idea if he knows how to handle a defense.

With Greg Roman being rumored as a leading candidate for the Jaguars head coaching gig, according to NFL.com's Ian Rapoport (h/t Kareem Copeland of NFL.com), there's a very real chance Smith could follow to Jacksonville. If this indeed happens, then the Niners can use some of the salvaged money to re-sign Dashon Goldson.

Projected cap space: $8.7 million

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Seattle Seahawks

Though Seahawks GM John Schneider has built his team almost entirely through the draft—with some exceptions, of course (i.e. Sidney Rice)—he'll have enough money at his disposal to shop around the free-agent market.

From Mike Sando of ESPN:

Seattle appears best positioned, at least initially, to operate freely from a cap standpoint in 2013. I use the word "initially" because cap situations can be fluid. Teams can often clear room quickly when necessary.

Clayton's latest mailbag notes that teams are managing a flatter cap by pushing unused space into the future. Seattle did this on a large scale in 2012, one reason the team has $18.6 million in space for 2013.

Projected cap space: $18.6 million

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

St. Louis Rams

The Rams won't have much money to spend this offseason, but that could quickly change if the team opts to part with overpaid players such as Wayne Hunter and/or Quintin Mikell.

However, unless St. Louis can also restructure Sam Bradford's gargantuan contract, it can only free up so much money.

What the Rams do clear will most likely go toward re-signing Danny Amendola and Bradley Fletcher.

Projected cap space: $1.8 million

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Tampa Bay Buccaneers
It takes some shrewd maneuvering to sign two blue-chip free agents one year and still have more than $30 million in cap space going into the next.

Yet, the Tampa Bay Bucs have managed to do just this. GM Mark Dominik and head coach Greg Schiano showed a willingness and desire to scour the free-agent market to improve their roster and boost the Bucs into contention ASAP.

From Alan Dell of the Bradenton Herald:

The Bucs' decision to restructure the contracts of receiver Vincent Jackson and guard Carl Nicks means they are going to be a big player in free agency. It's an emotional uplift for fans and players who will survive the expected Schiano purge.

The move creates nearly $18 million more in cap space for 2013. Tampa Bay has committed about $98 million toward a cap that is expected to be around $121 million.

The Bucs can create even more space if they dump troubled cornerback Eric Wright and redo the contract of injured Quincy Black.

Projected cap space: $31.3 million

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Tennessee Titans

The Titans could greatly increase their cap space by cutting Chris Johnson and his $10 million cap hit, but the team has no plans to do so.

From Jim Wyatt of The Tennessean:

Johnson, 27, is scheduled to make $10 million in 2013 — $9 million of which becomes guaranteed on the fifth day of the new NFL year (Feb. 9). The Titans, who are expected to have plenty of salary cap room for next season, have no plans to release Johnson before the guarantee kicks in, sources said.

Johnson signed a $53.5 million contract extension in September 2011, and the guaranteed money in the lucrative deal has fueled speculation about his future with the Titans ever since then.

Johnson's strong play in the second half of the season helped his cause, as did the Titans' overall offensive struggles. While Tennessee could certainly use the money that would be saved by cutting CJ2K, there's little guarantee they'd be able to replace his production and presence in free agency—especially given how few quality backs are slated to hit the open market.

Projected cap space: $19.4 million

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Washington Redskins
With Robert Griffin and Alfred Morris in the fold, the Redskins have a fresh nucleus of young talent that will anchor this team for years to come.

However, Washington still has quite a few overpaid veterans on its roster, which explains why it's over the cap heading into the offseason. In order to get financially comfortable, the Redskins will have to make some discomforting decisions.

Fan favorites such as DeAngelo Hall, London Fletcher and Santana Moss are all carrying inflated cap hits, which makes them candidates for release—though the Skins could try to restructure their contracts instead.

It won't take much for the Redskins to get under the cap, but some big names might be casualties in the process.

Projected cap space: -$4 million

kb8

kb8

Bucsi opet brdo para za potrošit al džaba im menščini Very Happy

If you want to run, run a mile.

If you want to experience a different life, run a marathon.

If you want to talk to God, run an ultra.

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

kada je to dolina gubavih. mada citam tu da bi oni mogli nekog dovesti.

kb8

kb8

Pa za te pare mogu 2-3 fina igrača dovest...

Još će oni vratit 2003u Very Happy

Danijel Lg

Danijel Lg
Administrator
Administrator

he
ja se okrenem vi se ismijavate

STANE VAS SVE PRATI

kb8

kb8

Busted lol!

Danijel Lg

Danijel Lg
Administrator
Administrator

ne znam ni koga bi doveli
svi korneri su teške čamuge

STANE VAS SVE PRATI

kb8

kb8

Kad već to spominješ, koji corneri su ove godine FA?

Danijel Lg

Danijel Lg
Administrator
Administrator

grimes, talib,DRC

STANE VAS SVE PRATI

kb8

kb8

Ajde, nije elita al nije tako ni strašno posebno što, koliko sam skužio, ova draft klasa ne obiluje neki turbo prospektima na toj poziciji...

Danijel Lg

Danijel Lg
Administrator
Administrator

ma sve je to goli krš

STANE VAS SVE PRATI

Srbistuta

Srbistuta
MVP
MVP

Grimes i Talib su vrh, ne znam zasto hejt...

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Talib je dobro odradio A.Dzonsona u nedelju.

Zver

Zver
VIP
VIP

Talib igra vrhunski otkad je došao u Novu Englesku sa Floride.

...Sa Vajominškog Univerziteta

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

ceo sekanderi je HOF od kada je stigao Talib.

Srbistuta

Srbistuta
MVP
MVP

Roddy je najvise problema imao sa Talibom...svaki mec je tuca kao Andre vs Finnegan...a jeste zgadija taj Talib.

Miki HOF

Miki HOF

nisam verovao da bitanga dennard može odmah da uskoći u prvi tim, mislm u prvoj sezoni

dr.d je još na svadbi u vrnjačkoj banji putem sms najavio hof domet ovog midžeta

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

prvi put posle duzeg vremena osim verovatnog potpisa Taliba, mi necemo u jurnjavu za kornerom. doduse Chung je slobodan ali nek putuje iguman, copavi. izneverio ocekivanja.

Sponsored content

Nazad na vrh  Poruka [Strana 2 od 40]

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Sledeći

Dozvole ovog foruma:
Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu