NFL Fans Serbia
Vidite SKRAĆENU verziju foruma, da bi ste videli KOMPLETAN forum, molimo Vas registrujte se ili prijavite.

NFL Fans Serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Niste konektovani. Konektujte se i registrujte se

Washington Commanders

+21
Walt Deezna
niko32
Vlado997
Pohovani feniks
Niger iz huda
millhouse
Mos Def
Pit Bull
Miki HOF
BasBetis
mardok
Zona do trona
Steelers
The Bad Man
kb8
dr.dule
Peyton Manning
KPGS
Zver
SymphonyX
penban
25 posters

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Sledeći

Ići dole  Poruka [Strana 8 od 24]

176Washington Commanders - Page 8 Empty Re: Washington Commanders Čet 23 Maj 2019, 11:15

Steelers

Steelers
Executive team
Executive team

ovaj Bostic je igrao i kod vas, po meni moze biti kvalitetna rezerva ali nista vise od toga. za MLB je prespor, plus je njegov prime prosao. kad je igrao kod nas pretrcavali su ga svi. ali isto tako je imao najveci tackling grade od svih ILB po PFF. moze se reci da je dobar za run defense ali slabo brani pas tj coverage. takodje nema neki pass rush

Washington Commanders - Page 8 Potpis

177Washington Commanders - Page 8 Empty Re: Washington Commanders Pet 31 Maj 2019, 21:39

Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning
Administrator
Administrator

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports Reuben Foster (knee, I.R.) also suffered a torn LCL when he tore his ACL last week.

There was fear that Foster had additional damage in his knee, and this confirms it. The good news is it sounds like Foster didn't suffer any artery damage, which was also part of the fear surrounding his injury. RapSheet adds that Foster is "already raising his leg" and expects to be ready for 2020.

http://nfl.com/

178Washington Commanders - Page 8 Empty Re: Washington Commanders Uto 04 Jun 2019, 21:48

Steelers

Steelers
Executive team
Executive team

Jay Gruden said Alex Smith (knee) is "recovering nicely" and could return sooner than expected.

Gruden says Alex Smith is “recovering nicely”. Calls it a pretty lengthy process but thinks Smith will be back sooner than people think. Can he throw the football as seen in recent photo? Gruden smiles and cracks: “He can play catch.”

179Washington Commanders - Page 8 Empty Re: Washington Commanders Pet 21 Jun 2019, 19:05

Steelers

Steelers
Executive team
Executive team

Alex Smith said he plans to play football again.

Smith said his external fixator will "save my leg, save my bone, allow me to heal and walk again." It's great that he's healing and has aspirations to continue his career, but this quote confirms he has a long way to go. Smith is likely striving for a 2020 return. However, it's possible that his career is over. Dwayne Haskins is the favorite to start the most Redskins games in 2019.

180Washington Commanders - Page 8 Empty Re: Washington Commanders Ned 14 Jul 2019, 00:27

Steelers

Steelers
Executive team
Executive team

181Washington Commanders - Page 8 Empty Re: Washington Commanders Ned 14 Jul 2019, 12:04

penban

penban

Debil

2014 SERBIA FANS KEEPERS LEAGUE CHAMPION
2019 NFLFS VETERANI CHAMPION

182Washington Commanders - Page 8 Empty Re: Washington Commanders Ned 14 Jul 2019, 12:24

Steelers

Steelers
Executive team
Executive team

penban ::Debil
Laughing
a dobro, to se za njega odavno zna

nego.. trebao si gledati Ber Grilsa sa Brisom kad ovaj skace na aligatora. tad su svi vikali kako je hrabar Very Happy
a Normana prozivaju da je glup.. zbog ugovora, kraja karijere u sekundi zbog Pamplone i sl Very Happy
https://youtu.be/WC5S0ZXBUj0?t=82

Poslednji izmenio Steelers dana Ned 14 Jul 2019, 12:27, izmenjeno ukupno 1 puta

183Washington Commanders - Page 8 Empty Re: Washington Commanders Ned 14 Jul 2019, 12:27

penban

penban

To su mi debilne stvari

Likovi zaradjuju milione koje mogu da izgube zbog gluposti
Plus, to su igraci od kojih timovi zavise i gde timovi mogu mnogo da izgube ako se oni povrede... jbt, nije mi jasno da se ne strpe do 35-40 god, pa onda neka skacu iz aviona bez padobrana ako hoce Smile

184Washington Commanders - Page 8 Empty Re: Washington Commanders Pon 15 Jul 2019, 19:52

Steelers

Steelers
Executive team
Executive team

Alex Smith has stopped wearing the "external fixator" on his surgically-repaired right leg.

"Although it’s not over, today is a big milestone," Smith's wife said in a social media post. "We are shedding the weight Alex has been carrying (literally and figuratively). It’s one step closer to the goal." Smith has previously said the fixator would "save my leg, save my bone, allow me to heal and walk again."

185Washington Commanders - Page 8 Empty Re: Washington Commanders Pon 15 Jul 2019, 20:46

BasBetis

BasBetis
NFL Star
NFL Star

Steelers ::

But he's okaaay.

186Washington Commanders - Page 8 Empty Re: Washington Commanders Pon 22 Jul 2019, 22:05

penban

penban

Washington will have a new a couple of new quarterbacks under center when the team reports to training camp.

Neither of them will have his best chance at blind-side protection.

According to Mike Garafolo of NFL Network, Washington left tackle Trent Williams isn’t expected to report to camp on time, and there’s no indication of when he plans to return.

Williams seemed to have an issue with the team regarding the treatment of an offseason medical concern, though team president Bruce Allen denied it was a problem when Williams didn’t show up for minicamp in June.

Williams had a benign tumor or growth removed from his scalp this offseason. He also has two years left on his current contract, though none of the $27 million remaining (well below what a player of his caliber at his position is making now) is guaranteed.

This situation is obviously a major concern for the team, which traded for Case Keenum and drafted Dwayne Haskins in the first round, after losing Alex Smith to a broken leg last year.

187Washington Commanders - Page 8 Empty Re: Washington Commanders Uto 23 Jul 2019, 13:19

SymphonyX

SymphonyX
VIP
VIP

Bas cudna situacija, niko nema pojma hoce li se doticni vracati i kad.

“If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—for ever.”

George Orwell

188Washington Commanders - Page 8 Empty Re: Washington Commanders Uto 23 Jul 2019, 22:30

penban

penban

Washington running back Adrian Peterson has made about $100 million in salary, and millions more in endorsements, during his NFL career. But he’s deep in debt after his lawyer says he trusted people who ripped him off.

“The truth behind Adrian Peterson’s current financial situation is more than is being reported at this time,” attorney Chase Carlson said in a statement. “Because of ongoing legal matters, I am unable to go into detail, but I will say this is yet another situation of an athlete trusting the wrong people and being taken advantage of by those he trusted. Adrian and his family look forward to sharing further details when appropriate.”

The statement came hours after TheAthletic.com reported that Peterson is being sued in Pennsylvania for failing to pay back a $5.2 million loan. In two separate matters, judges have ordered Peterson to pay $2.4 million to one creditor and $600,000 to another creditor.

Despite the fortune Peterson has made, he appears to be nearly broke, with debts that he is struggling to pay, and debts that he’ll continue to struggle to pay even after getting a $1.5 million signing bonus to remain in Washington this year, with another $1 million in salary on the way for the season.

kako spiskati pare
šteta što uz vrhunske sposobnosti za bavljenje sportom većinu ne prati i inteligencija

189Washington Commanders - Page 8 Empty Re: Washington Commanders Uto 23 Jul 2019, 22:33

Zver

Zver
VIP
VIP

Ako si glup, možeš i milijardu zaradit tokom karijere, deset godina posle ćeš biti na ulici. Ako si pametan, nekoliko miliona je sasvim dovoljno da živiš više nego lepo do kraja života, i ti i porodica ti.

...Sa Vajominškog Univerziteta

190Washington Commanders - Page 8 Empty Re: Washington Commanders Uto 23 Jul 2019, 22:35

SymphonyX

SymphonyX
VIP
VIP

Kakav kreten jbt zivot.

“If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—for ever.”

George Orwell

191Washington Commanders - Page 8 Empty Re: Washington Commanders Uto 23 Jul 2019, 22:37

penban

penban

Obožavam tog igrača i mislim da je najbolji RB koga sam gledao... ali lik ima vakuum u glavi

192Washington Commanders - Page 8 Empty Re: Washington Commanders Uto 23 Jul 2019, 22:39

SymphonyX

SymphonyX
VIP
VIP

Ali 100 krvavih miliona.
Paucina umjesto mozga.

George Orwell

193Washington Commanders - Page 8 Empty Re: Washington Commanders Uto 23 Jul 2019, 22:45

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Jel hoda Derrius Guice?

2023 Patriots: there’s no team they can’t lose

Washington Commanders - Page 8 Patriots---eliot-wolf-jerod-mayo

“You either execute and win, or you don’t. That’s where we are at.”

194Washington Commanders - Page 8 Empty Re: Washington Commanders Uto 23 Jul 2019, 22:47

SymphonyX

SymphonyX
VIP
VIP

Guice i Love tandem iz snova.

George Orwell

195Washington Commanders - Page 8 Empty Re: Washington Commanders Sre 24 Jul 2019, 00:43

mardok

mardok

Oni (sportisti) uglavnom imaju "savetnike" za investicije i sl, zbog odbijanja poreza, olaksica i sl, da bi ustedeli koji dolar rizikuju da sve izgube , i onda se pojavi neka agencija, koja mu sve to lepo upakuje, njegovo je da trenira, a pare idu u neki fond, gde se to obrce i sl. Retko ko stavi pare direktno u banku.

Koliko je samo primera u NBA i NFL. Pola milionera je bankrot sad.
Plus sto ima tu i malo izvrdavanja, tipa kuce i stanovi su na rodjaka zenu, on proglasi bankrot i sl.
Ali veci je broj da ih neko izmuze do zadnje pare.

Ne racunajuci likove koji imaju po par miliona u nakitu/zlatu , za koje cujes kada ih neka kurava opljacka.

196Washington Commanders - Page 8 Empty Re: Washington Commanders Sre 31 Jul 2019, 13:03

SymphonyX

SymphonyX
VIP
VIP

Donald Penn stize na godinu dana.
Ko zna kad Williams nazad.

George Orwell

197Washington Commanders - Page 8 Empty Re: Washington Commanders Čet 01 Avg 2019, 08:52

SymphonyX

SymphonyX
VIP
VIP

Bas zanimljiva situacija. Ko zna sta i koliko su zajebali doktori. Skinsi svake godine izgube pola startera zbog povreda. Trebali bi da provjere situaciju i bez njegovog holdouta.

George Orwell

198Washington Commanders - Page 8 Empty Re: Washington Commanders Uto 06 Avg 2019, 09:41

kb8

kb8

Pa kaxu sjebali Alexu, nije ni čudo da se ovo sad događa...

If you want to run, run a mile.

If you want to experience a different life, run a marathon.

If you want to talk to God, run an ultra.

199Washington Commanders - Page 8 Empty Re: Washington Commanders Pet 09 Avg 2019, 11:13

SymphonyX

SymphonyX
VIP
VIP

Vidim da je Haskins brljao sinoc.

George Orwell

200Washington Commanders - Page 8 Empty Re: Washington Commanders Čet 15 Avg 2019, 13:30

SymphonyX

SymphonyX
VIP
VIP

Koji je cirkus tamo jbt. Nije ni cudo sto Williams oce da pobjegne glavom bez obzora.

George Orwell

Sponsored content

Nazad na vrh  Poruka [Strana 8 od 24]

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Sledeći

Dozvole ovog foruma:
Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu