NFL Fans Serbia

Vidite SKRAĆENU verziju foruma, da bi ste videli KOMPLETAN forum, molimo Vas registrujte se ili prijavite.

Niste konektovani. Konektujte se i registrujte se

NFL Fans Serbia » NFL zona » AFC » AFC East » Buffalo Bills

Buffalo Bills

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 33  Sledeći

Pogledaj prethodnu temu Pogledaj sledeću temu Ići dole  Poruka [Strana 4 od 33]

76 Re: Buffalo Bills taj Pon 11 Jan 2010, 14:53

Grof Vladislas Drakul

Drafted
Drafted
Ih pa svaki NFL tim ima po nekog idiota, doticni se uklapa u profil bez obzira na tacnost vesti.

77 Re: Buffalo Bills taj Pon 11 Jan 2010, 19:57

Raising Arizona

Kleptoman more!

photo AZcardsscript.gif

78 Re: Buffalo Bills taj Uto 19 Jan 2010, 17:56

Raising Arizona

Chan Gailey novi HC Bafala.

Nije mi poznato ovo ime. Covek ima 57 godina. Vidim da je vodio Krave (98. - 99.) i Dzordziju (02. - 07.). Ako neko zna nesto o njemu neka baci neki komentar.

photo AZcardsscript.gif

79 Re: Buffalo Bills taj Uto 19 Jan 2010, 18:06

dr.dule

Admin
Admin
Florida (Graduate Assistant)
Troy State (Defensive Backfield Coach)
Air Force (Defensive Backfield Coach)
Air Force (Defensive Coordinator)
Troy State (Head Coach)
Denver Broncos (Special Teams/Tight Ends)
Denver Broncos (Tight Ends/Receivers)
Denver Broncos (Quarterbacks Coach)
Denver Broncos (Offensive Coordinator) (Receivers Coach)
Birmingham Fire (Head Coach)
Samford (Head Coach)
Pittsburgh Steelers (Wide Receivers Coach)
Pittsburgh Steelers (Offensive Coordinator)
Dallas Cowboys (Head Coach)
Miami Dolphins (Offensive Coordinator)
Georgia Tech (Head Coach)
Kansas City Chiefs (Offensive Coordinator) ... ovo je odlicno odradio u sezoni 2008 ali se posvadjao sa onim Psihicem pre pocetka sezone 2009 i napustio KC.

Poslednji put izmenio dr.dule dana Uto 19 Jan 2010, 18:10, izmenio ukupno 2 puta

80 Re: Buffalo Bills taj Uto 19 Jan 2010, 18:08

Raising Arizona

Au, pa taj matori lisac je strucnjak za SVE! Very Happy

photo AZcardsscript.gif

81 Re: Buffalo Bills taj Ned 24 Jan 2010, 00:02

Raising Arizona

Arizonin RB's coach Modkins novi OC Bafala. Dobro je da Russ Grimm nije otisao.

photo AZcardsscript.gif

82 Re: Buffalo Bills taj Sub 24 Apr 2010, 12:01

Pohovani feniks

Admin
Admin
Prognoziram im fenjer sledece sezone,i dace biti medju tri najlose ekipe koferencije.

http://www.nfl-fans-serbia.com

83 Re: Buffalo Bills taj Uto 08 Jun 2010, 20:37

dr.dule

Admin
Admin
Brohm's potential to start

Brian Brohm | Bills

Way back during Super Bowl week, ESPN AFC East blogger Tim Graham ran into "Papa" John Schnatter, a big-time Louisville fan and booster, who opined that Buffalo Bills QB Brian Brohm (a Louisville alum) just needed "a little confidence" in order to find success at the NFL level. In other words, Brohm's got mostly "better ingredients," he just needs that little extra something in order to make a "better pizza," i.e. an NFL career. Perhaps some garlic butter dipping sauce will do the trick?

There's a great opportunity for Brohm (and Trent Edwards) to hit the reset button, since the new Chan Gailey regime is taking over in Buffalo. Edwards is who we thought he was, but although he's not the most exciting choice, it seems as though he'll wind up as the man under center this fall. That said, Brohm will have the chance to make his case this summer, and on Saturday, he was taking first-team reps in both 7-on-7 drills and full-bore 11-on-11's as well, per Mark Gaughan of the Buffalo News.

ESPN's John Clayton might not have the culinary cachet of Schnatter, but he does agree that confidence could be the issue with Brohm:

John Clayton

Destined for the UFL?

"It was pretty clear in Green Bay that Matt Flynn, a seventh-round choice, looked better than Brohm. That was noticeable from the first minicamp in Green Bay. It's hard to say what went wrong so far with Brohm. He seemed to lack confidence in the opportunities he has had. That's one of the problems in the NFL. If you don't grab those opportunities, they'll get away from you, and all of a sudden you find yourself on a UFL roster hoping to get back into the NFL."

84 Re: Buffalo Bills taj Uto 08 Jun 2010, 20:43

dr.dule

Admin
Admin
Lynch is a mystery

Marshawn Lynch | Bills

The twisted saga of Buffalo Bills running back Marshawn Lynch took another turn over the weekend. The team confirmed a report from Bills defensive back Donte Whitner that Lynch had been in town working out in the team weight room during the week, but asked if he knew what was going on with the elusive tailback, Bills coach Chan Gailey was as informed as the rest of us.

"I don't know," said Gailey, during an appearance on the Shredd and Ragan show on 103.3 the Edge, per Chris Brown of BuffaloBills.com. "I have not talked to Marshawn. You'll probably have to ask him. Somebody told me he was in town for a couple of days and then I heard he left town. So I don't know. You'd have to ask him about that."

Every day that Lynch is away means more of a chance that he might not be on this roster by the start of the regular season, which boosts the fantasy value of Fred Jackson, and increases the chance that Joique Bell can make the team, as noted here on Saturday.

85 Re: Buffalo Bills taj Sub 12 Jun 2010, 15:19

dr.dule

Admin
Admin
More options for T.O.

Terrell Owens | Bills

UPDATE: As we wrote Thursday, the San Diego Chargers might be looking for an insurance policy at wide receiver as a result of the ongoing Vincent Jackson contract saga. One option that was bandied about was Terrell Owens, although this was just mere speculation, and we've been unable to confirm any connection thus far.

Two seemingly less likely options for Owens have been considered as well, with one being the Pittsburgh Steelers (as we discussed here) and the other suggesting that -- gasp! -- the Indianapolis Colts could be a fit. We're thinking that the Colts are in the "not going to happen" category, unless Reggie Wayne's holdout becomes more serious than originally thought. Even then, the Colts are a team that usually develops from within, and signings of high-profile outsiders are rare.

---

Owens -- still in search of the right team for 2010 -- tweeted that he was in Nashville, Tenn., on Tuesday. Just as when he tweeted that he was Miami-bound several weeks ago, there was some wishful thinking on the part of Titans fans. One of these folks asked Tennessee Titans RB Chris Johnson what he thought of Owens, and Johnson replied that he hopes Owens joins the team.

Unfortunately for the pro-Owens cohorts of the Titans' fan base (and Johnson), T.O. was in town for the CMT Country Music Awards. This doesn't necessarily mean he didn't take a side trip to Baptist Sports Park while he was in town, but nothing of the sort has been confirmed by our internal reporters at this time. In fact, ESPN AFC South blogger Paul Kuharsky noted during his chat on Thursday that it's unlikely the team is taking CJ's personnel suggestions.

Adam Schefter

Owens signing might take a while

"Owens still views himself as a premier player, but teams have a different feeling. At some point this summer, some team is going to lose a wide receiver to injury. When it does, Owens could be a prime candidate to come in as a replacement."

86 Re: Buffalo Bills taj Čet 24 Jun 2010, 09:42

dr.dule

Admin
Admin
Edwards still ahead?

Trent Edwards | Bills

There's been a bit of chatter on Buffalo Bills quarterback Brian Brohm this offseason. In truth, he offers the most upside of any of the team's gunslingers while Ryan Fitzpatrick and Trent Edwards are who we thought they were, and Levi Brown is clearly not ready for primetime yet.

As we also know, Bills coach Chan Gailey is not going to officially name a starter, but has said that there will be a pecking order in training camp. Edwards still appears poised in the face of peril as the team finishes up its June practices this week before breaking until July 29 for training camp. Or maybe he's just hyper-focused on impressing Gailey every step of the way. "To be honest, I'm really not thinking that far ahead," Edwards said following Monday's OTA session, per the Buffalo News. "I feel like that's a long way in the distance for me. We still have an OTA [today] and a minicamp coming up at the end of this week. So however it plays out, that's [Gailey's] decision. I really don't think that far ahead so I'm worried about the OTA [today]."

87 Re: Buffalo Bills taj Pet 25 Jun 2010, 09:43

dr.dule

Admin
Admin
Mitchell's quest to start
Kawika Mitchell | Bills

Veteran linebacker Kawika Mitchell began the 2009 season as a starter for the Buffalo Bills before injuries sidelined him permanently. However, this offseason, a change up and down the coaching staff has brought a new defensive scheme -- and a new ILB, Andra Davis -- leaving him possibly thinking, "they took my job!"
Rodney McKissic of the Buffalo News updates the situation on Mitchell, who has been working with the second-team defense this offseason.
"I'm probably at 96.73 percent," said Mitchell regarding his recovery from surgery to repair a severely torn quadriceps muscle. "The last test will be putting the pads on and see how it holds up against the hitting but so far the knee feels good and I haven't been held back very much at all. It's been going well and so far I feel like I'm ahead of schedule." Ahead of schedule? You don't say!
The battle between Mitchell and Davis could be an interesting one for the Bills at training camp; but either way, they'll have a productive vet as a backup.

88 Re: Buffalo Bills taj Pet 25 Jun 2010, 09:47

dr.dule

Admin
Admin
Edwards, Fitz ahead of Brohm?
Trent Edwards | Bills

There's been a bit of chatter on Buffalo Bills quarterback Brian Brohm this offseason. In truth, he offers the most upside of any of the team's gunslingers while Ryan Fitzpatrick and Trent Edwards are who we thought they were, and Levi Brown is clearly not ready for primetime yet.
But Fitzpatrick and Edwards continue to split time with the first-team, according to Mark Gaughan of the Buffalo News, with Brohm in the No. 3 slot.
As we know, Bills coach Chan Gailey is not going to officially name a starter, but has said that there will be a pecking order in training camp. Edwards still appears poised in the face of peril as the team finishes up its June practices this week before breaking until July 29 for training camp. Or maybe he's just hyper-focused on impressing Gailey every step of the way. "To be honest, I'm really not thinking that far ahead," Edwards said following Monday's OTA session, per the Buffalo News. "I feel like that's a long way in the distance for me. We still have an OTA [today] and a minicamp coming up at the end of this week. So however it plays out, that's [Gailey's] decision. I really don't think that far ahead so I'm worried about the OTA [today]."

89 Re: Buffalo Bills taj Sub 26 Jun 2010, 10:34

dr.dule

Admin
Admin
Maybin's breakout busted?
Aaron Maybin | Bills

Buffalo Bills 2009 first-rounder Aaron Maybin was nearly invisible during his rookie campaign, averaging fewer than 20 snaps per game and finishing with 0.0 sacks. However, given the Bills' switch to a 3-4 scheme this offseason -- where Maybin might fit in better as a rush OLB -- and the loss of Aaron Schobel, he could have a breakout season, according to the June 10 musings of Allen Wilson of the Buffalo News.
Wilson admits that no one is expecting instant greatness, however Maybin needs to show something to prove that he deserves that big-money deal.
Then again, it's going to be hard to break out if he's not starting. According to Wilson's colleague Mark Gaughan, in Thursday's practices, Reggie Torbor "continued to get more snaps" with the first-team defense than Maybin. The fact he said "continued" means that this is a trend, a trend that spells trouble for Maybin's chances to justify his 2009 first-round draft status.

90 Re: Buffalo Bills taj Sub 26 Jun 2010, 10:55

dr.dule

Admin
Admin
The Bills' WR picture
Buffalo Bills

ESPN's AFC East blogger Tim Graham reports from Buffalo Bills' camp that James Hardy is hoping to break out as the team's No. 2 receiver behind Lee Evans this year, after a disappointing first two seasons in the league for the former second-round draft pick.
He could face some competition, however, from Chad Jackson, another second-rounder who didn't fare well with the team that drafted him, the New England Patriots. Mark Gaughan of the Buffalo News writes that Jackson was very impressive in practice Thursday, displaying quick hands and good run-after-catch ability. Jackson is currently behind Steve Johnson on the depth chart, but he has a chance to make a move and potentially even challenge Hardy if he continues to show improvement. Not to be left out, this year's fourth-round pick out of Connecticut, Marcus Easley, has shown flashes during offseason workouts.

91 Re: Buffalo Bills taj Sub 26 Jun 2010, 10:57

dr.dule

Admin
Admin
Brohm still in the mix
Brian Brohm | Bills

UPDATE: Sal Maiorana of the Democrat and Chronicle tweets that coach Chan Gailey says Brian Brohm has improved greatly over the past two weeks, but that Gailey isn't yet ready to reveal his pecking order. Meanwhile, we know from ESPN's AFC East blogger Tim Graham that Gailey already knows who the No. 1 guy will be, at least to start out training camp, but that he isn't yet ready to tell anybody.
---
The Buffalo Bills' starting QB pecking order continues to flip flop more than a well-funded politician. This week, it appeared that Brohm was fading into the landscape behind Trent Edwards and Ryan Fitzpatrick.
But on Thursday, Brohm actually got more first-team reps than anyone, according to Mark Gaughan of the Buffalo News. Here's Gaughan's rundown: "Brian Brohm took the snaps with the first-team offense. The breakdown went like this in the first portion of practice: Brohm 4 plays, Trent Edwards 4, Ryan Fitzpatrick 4. Then Brohm got 8, Edwards 5 and Fitzpatrick 7, followed by rookie Levi Brown for three plays."
As for the men tasked with protecting whoever wins this battle, ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter doesn't see the Bills going after anyone else in trade:
Adam Schefter
Hope for help in 2011
"Buffalo will need to go with the linemen it has, scan the waiver wire for a little more help and hope some of its young tackles develop -- until the 2011 draft."

92 Re: Buffalo Bills taj Sub 26 Jun 2010, 11:36

Darko

Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Zelim Billsima uspeh u teskoj borbi koja je ocekuje za to drugo mesto u grupi sa Bostandzijama.

93 Re: Buffalo Bills taj Sub 26 Jun 2010, 11:57

T-Wolf

VIP
VIP
Damir ::Zelim Billsima uspeh u teskoj borbi koja je ocekuje za to drugo mesto u grupi sa Bostandzijama.

Boga mi sa ovakvim QBovima veoma tesko da ce se boriti za drugo mesto...

Minnesota I BLEED PURPLE Minnesota

UNITED WE RUN

94 Re: Buffalo Bills taj Sub 26 Jun 2010, 14:35

dr.dule

Admin
Admin
Brian Brohm je bio izbor druge runde Sireva 2008 i na mnogim mock-ovima je bio odmah posle Ryana a pre Henne i Flaccoa
ako kojim slucajeva covek se izbori za mesto no.1 u Bafalu moze vrlo brzo postati fransiza QB.

evo recimo sta su pisali o njemu pre drafta 2008

Brian Brohm, Louisville
Height: 6-2. Weight: 230.
Projected 40 Time: 4.74.
Combine 40 Time: 4.75.
Pro Day 40 Time: 4.69.
Hand Size: 9 3/4.
Projected Round: 1.
Brian Brohm had an excellent Pro Day, throwing well in front of scouts and even running a 4.69 in the 40.
Brohm will be chosen at some point between Picks 20 and 48, in all likelihood.
Louisville hasn't lived up to expectations. After watching Brohm lose at Connecticut, it's safe to say he hasn't either. Brohm's pick at the end of the game was one of the worst passes I've seen out of a top-notch quarterback this season.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/video/nfl-draft/NFL-Draft-Brian-Brohm-Highlights-2189

95 Re: Buffalo Bills taj Ned 27 Jun 2010, 09:52

dr.dule

Admin
Admin
The latest on Lynch
Marshawn Lynch | Bills

With the Marshawn Lynch rumors failing to gain any more traction (although by no means are they over for good), the Buffalo Bills are adjusting to having their former first round pick back at practices. But according to coach Chan Gailey, he still has a ways to go:

"I don't think he's caught up," Gailey said, via ESPN AFC East blogger Tim Graham. "You can't miss that much and be caught up, but he seems to be a fairly quick study."

Lynch figures to be behind No. 9 overall pick C.J. Spiller and Fred Jackson on the team's tailback pecking order (hey, they're working on one of those for their quarterbacks, too!), and it's certainly not out of the question that he'll be dealt to another team before the season starts, particularly if one suffers a significant injury to the running back position during training camp.

96 Re: Buffalo Bills taj Pon 28 Jun 2010, 09:26

dr.dule

Admin
Admin
Hardy ahead as No. 2 WR?
James Hardy | Bills

The Buffalo Bills have a problem of sorting out their RB depth chart this offseason (and picking a QB, and figuring out what to do on the O-line, and trying to fit their current defensive personnel into the new 3-4 scheme, et cetera ad nauseum), and they're facing a similar situation with the WRs.

The No. 1 wideout is obviously Lee Evans, but after that, there's nothing set in stone yet. According to Chris Brown of BuffaloBills.com, James Hardy has been in the No. 2 spot during some of the offseason practices. Hardy has been a bit out of shape, ESPN.com's Tim Graham observed on June 25, but it's likely a result of recovery from sports hernia surgery.

Allen Wilson of the Buffalo News noted on May 29 that the team could sure use a breakout season by Hardy [Editor's note: amongst many other things], and Hardy thinks his time spent with Terrell Owens last season may yet yield some positive benefits. "I learned how to practice every day, how to go all out every rep," Hardy said. "I learned how to watch film. He came to my house; I went to his house often. He showed me how to break film down, what to look at as far as defenders, how to read defenses and how to have a certain communication with the quarterback on certain routes that you want to run."

With all this talk of No. 2, perhaps we're forgetting that the Bills drafted a very nice tertiary option for the passing game ninth overall in C.J. Spiller. The versatile back could provoke defenses to alter their game plans, even in spite of the Bills' weaknesses in other areas of the offense:

John Clayton

Spiller will have an impact

"I'm thinking it's reasonable for him to get about 40 or 50 catches. His run-after-the-catch ability should be exceptional. Defenses might have to put a cornerback on him because he should burn most linebackers. The problem facing the Bills is that they don't have enough weapons. Opposing teams will double-team Evans. Once defenses find ways of stopping Spiller, too, then the Bills' offense could grind to a halt."

97 Re: Buffalo Bills taj Pon 28 Jun 2010, 10:26

Darko

Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Ne zaboravite da dobra ekipa pre svega nastaje iz dobre odbrane,sto Billsi imaju.
Bice ovo zanimljiva sezona pre svega u AFC East-u koja nas ovde i najvise zanima.

98 Re: Buffalo Bills taj Pon 28 Jun 2010, 15:03

T-Wolf

VIP
VIP
Damir ::Ne zaboravite da dobra ekipa pre svega nastaje iz dobre odbrane,sto Billsi imaju.
Bice ovo zanimljiva sezona pre svega u AFC East-u koja nas ovde i najvise zanima.

Billsi su prosle sezone bili, blago receno, ocajni protiv igre trcanjem, a nesto mi ne deluje da su se bog zna kako porpavili u tom segmentu. Sto se tice odbrane protiv pasa, tu nema sta da im se zameri, mali Byrd je imao ogroman doprinos tome...

Minnesota I BLEED PURPLE Minnesota

UNITED WE RUN

99 Re: Buffalo Bills taj Pon 28 Jun 2010, 15:44

dr.dule

Admin
Admin
prelaze na sistem 3 -4 i pitanje je kako ce prve godine to izgledati.

100 Re: Buffalo Bills taj Uto 29 Jun 2010, 11:18

Darko

Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Ja mislim da im je taj sistem dovoljan makar za to drugo mesto u diviziji uz malo muke sa Bostandzijama Wink

Sponsored content

Pogledaj prethodnu temu Pogledaj sledeću temu Nazad na vrh  Poruka [Strana 4 od 33]

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 33  Sledeći

Dozvole ovog foruma:
Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu