NFL Fans Serbia

Vidite SKRAĆENU verziju foruma, da bi ste videli KOMPLETAN forum, molimo Vas registrujte se ili prijavite.

Niste konektovani. Konektujte se i registrujte se

NFL Fans Serbia » NFL zona » AFC » AFC East » Miami Dolphins

Miami Dolphins

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 35  Sledeći

Pogledaj prethodnu temu Pogledaj sledeću temu Ići dole  Poruka [Strana 5 od 35]

101 Re: Miami Dolphins taj Sre 02 Jun 2010, 00:01

T-Wolf

VIP
VIP
Evo jedne interesantne price i situacije koja se retko dogadja:
Today's most unusual NFL media item comes from Miami, where Dolphins wide receiver Davone Bess was on the phone in his car giving a radio interview, and he had to cut it short when he witnessed an accident.

"I'm sorry, I have to call 911," a nervous-sounding Bess said on The Jorge Sedano Show on 790 The Ticket (audio here). "Can I call you guys in like five minutes? I apologize. I'll call you right back. I have to call 911 for this man. I'll call you right back."

Bess later explained that while he was on the road, he saw the truck in front of him swerving and then saw it flip over three times.

Bess stopped to make sure the driver was OK, and when he saw that others had come to the aid of the man (who was able to get out of the truck and walk away), he got back into his car and continued both his commute to the Dolphins' facility and his radio interview.

Svaka cast Bess-u

Minnesota I BLEED PURPLE Minnesota

UNITED WE RUN

102 Re: Miami Dolphins taj Sre 02 Jun 2010, 00:17

Pohovani feniks

Admin
Admin
Za ovo kapadole,stvarno lep gest!

http://www.nfl-fans-serbia.com

103 Re: Miami Dolphins taj Sre 02 Jun 2010, 08:21

kb8

A je'ote, svaka mu cast...

104 Re: Miami Dolphins taj Sre 02 Jun 2010, 09:27

Colts4Life

Veteran
Veteran
@kb8 ::A je'ote, svaka mu cast...

+1

105 Re: Miami Dolphins taj Uto 08 Jun 2010, 20:36

dr.dule

Admin
Admin
The Dolphins and O.J

Oshiomogho Atogwe | Rams | Interested: Texans?, Jaguars?, Rams?, Dolphins?, Lions?

Previous speculation was that the Miami Dolphins were one of the front-runners to land free safety Oshiomogho Atogwe, who finds himself available to the highest bidder currently.

However, a new report from the South Florida Sun-Sentinel indicates that the Fins' interest in O.J. is "lukewarm." "I'm very happy with the safeties we've got on our team right now. Very happy," Dolphins General Manager Jeff Ireland said this weekend, per the paper.

The tepidness may be due to Atogwe's expected price tag, and should that price drop, it's likely that Miami's interest could boil over. It's believed that Atogwe would be an upgrade over Chris Clemons and Reshad Jones, the two men slotted into the position now.

106 Re: Miami Dolphins taj Sre 09 Jun 2010, 21:06

dr.dule

Admin
Admin
Dolphins RB Ronnie Brown Not Participating in OTAs
Omar Kelly of the Sun-Sentinel reports Miami Dolphins restricted free agent running back Ronnie Brown is not participating in today's "Organized Team Activity" session.

"Dolphins RB Ronnie Brown is not participating in Tuesday's OTA session. Did he suffer a setback or is this contract related?", Kelly tweeted.

Brown, who is coming off a Lisfranc fracture, has signed an injury-protection waiver that has allowed him to participate in the voluntary workouts, but has yet to sign his one-year tender.

Kelly adds that wide receiver Brandon Marshall is participating in the OTAs, and is working with the first-team offense, with Greg Camarillo playing opposite him. 2009 leading receiver Davone Bess and 2009 fourth-round pick Brian Hartline are working with the second-team offense.

107 Re: Miami Dolphins taj Čet 10 Jun 2010, 10:59

Peyton Manning

Admin
Admin
Roonie i Ricky ..... najbolji par RB u ligi....

"Shvatio sam da je uživanje jedini pravi razlog življenja" - Adebayor
http://nfl.com/

108 Re: Miami Dolphins taj Čet 24 Jun 2010, 09:41

dr.dule

Admin
Admin
Update on Brown's 2011 cash quest

Ronnie Brown | Dolphins

Miami Dolphins running back/Wildcat trigger man Ronnie Brown is still unsigned, as he has rebuffed the team's one-year RFA tender. It's a risky move, or is it?

Omar Kelly of the South Florida Sun-Sentinel has the rub, and it's a similar situation to several other players across the league: the Dolphins have no leverage to force Brown to sign, because the current RFA tender offer is already just 110 percent of his 2009 salary, so they can't lower it any more by the terms of the CBA. Furthermore, given that he is not officially under contract, he can't be fined if he chooses to hold out of any mandatory team activities in the future. The 30-day rule -- he must report by Aug. 10 or lose a year towards unrestricted free agency -- is in effect, however.

Brown is obviously an important part of the Dolphins' offense -- especially given his role in the Wildcat -- but given the fact that he's coming off another injury this offseason, the Fins are playing it conservative regarding a lucrative extension. Trade talk has also been minimal this offseason because of the injuries as well as the fact that Brown will turn 29 during the course of the 2010 season, and we all know what will allegedly happen one year later.

For Brown's part, he's ready to play and show that he's healthy. He also doesn't want to be a distraction and has said that he will not hold out. It is, after all, in his best interests to show off what he's got this season in an effort to maximize his future deal in South Florida or elsewhere. ESPN's John Clayton addressed the situation with the Dolphins' RBs on Monday as a response to a mailbag question:

John Clayton

One of them will be back

"You figure one of the backs will return next year depending on how they play. [Ricky] Williams probably has the better chance to return as long as he doesn't look too old this season, because it won't cost much to keep him. Brown's an interesting case: If he has a good year, his asking price might be too high, particularly with the worries about injuries. If Brown doesn't do well, the Dolphins will be looking for a new back."

109 Re: Miami Dolphins taj Pon 28 Jun 2010, 09:34

dr.dule

Admin
Admin
More bluster from Marshall
Brandon Marshall | Dolphins

In a recent radio spot, Miami Dolphins wide receiver Brandon Marshall indicated that he isn't always catching footballs, but when he does, he prefers Chad Henne to Jay Cutler. In an interview with NFL.com, Marshall was asked to rank the league's cornerbacks, and he chose former Denver Broncos teammate Champ Bailey instead of the much-ballyhooed Darrelle Revis or the handsomely-paid Nnamdi Asomugha.

His latest remarks are also a bold statement, if taken a certain way. "I don't want to make a prediction, but this is going to be a great year for us, and for myself probably the best year I've had," Marshall said, per Brian Biggane of the Palm Beach Post. Given his past performance -- and the Dolphins' history at the position -- if Marshall has "his best year" in 2010, it'll be time to get the team record book out.

Marshall has had three straight 100-reception seasons; no Dolphin WR has ever had triple digits in catches, the current record holder is O.J. McDuffie who had 90 in 1998. Yardage-wise, Marshall's best mark so far is the 1,325 yards he put up in 2007. If he equals that mark, he'll hit the No. 2 spot on the Dolphins' single-season list, splitting Tecmo Super Bowl stars Mark Clayton (No. 1, with 1,389) and Mark Duper (currently No. 2, with 1,313). The Fins have not had a 1,000-yard receiver since Chris Chambers in 2005.

110 Re: Miami Dolphins taj Sub 24 Jul 2010, 07:54

dr.dule

Admin
Admin
Dolphins Agree to Terms With DE Marques Douglas
The Miami Dolphins have agreed to terms on a two-year deal with free agent defensive end Marques Douglas, Manish Mehta of the New York Daily News reports.

Douglas' deal is worth $2.5 million dollars.

Douglas (6-2, 292) started 12 of 16 games for the New York Jets in 2009, totaling 64 tackles and 1.5 quarterback sacks. Douglas added seven tackles, including one for a loss, during the 2009 NFL Playoffs.

Douglas has 435 tackles and 20.5 quarterback sacks during his NFL career, which began with the Baltimore Ravens, who signed him as an undrafted free agent out of Howard University in 1999.

In between three stints with the Ravens, Douglas has also played for the New Orleans Saints (2000) and San Francisco 49ers (2005-07), and signed a four-year contract with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in 2008 only to be traded back to Baltimore before the regular season.

Douglas, who played for Dolphins defensive coordinator Mike Nolan in Baltimore and San Francisco, will likely be asked to replace defensive end Phillip Merling, who in addition to facing felony domestic violence charges, suffered a season-ending Achilles' injury this week.

111 Re: Miami Dolphins taj Pon 26 Jul 2010, 15:08

collymore10

NFL Player
NFL Player
Miami DT Stanley reaches deal with Dolphins Miami

The agent for Montavious Stanley says the defensive tackle has agreed to terms with the Miami Dolphins.

Stanley played in 15 games as a reserve for Jacksonville last season. Drafted in the sixth round by Dallas in 2006, he has also played for New Orleans and Atlanta.

He’s expected to compete for a job as a reserve with the Dolphins, who begin training camp Friday.

The deal was confirmed Sunday by Stanley’s agent, Ralph Cindrich, but has not been announced by the Dolphins.

112 Re: Miami Dolphins taj Čet 29 Jul 2010, 14:29

Colts4Life

Veteran
Veteran
Published: July 28, 2010 at 09:53 p.m. Updated: July 28, 2010 at 10:14 p.m

Former New Orleans Saints defensive end Charles Grant agreed to a two-year contract with the Miami Dolphins on Wednesday, according to a source with knowledge of the situation. The deal could pay the eight-year NFL veteran up to $4.5 million.
Grant was released by the Saints following their Super Bowl run. New Orleans made its playoff push without the longtime starting left end because of a triceps injury he suffered in Week 17.
Grant, 31, had 5.5 sacks in 2009 before being injured. He will continue to play end in Miami, even though he will switch from a 4-3 front with the Saints to a 3-4 with the Dolphins.
Before joining the Dolphins, Grant explored joining the Omaha Nighthawks of the United Football League, but he opted against it when prospects of continuing his career in the NFL surfaced.

Grant is one of four players -- along with Saints defensive end Will Smith and Minnesota Vikings defensive tackles Pat and Kevin Williams -- whose NFL-issued four-game suspensions for testing positive for a banned diuretic have been indefinitely postponed because of legal proceedings.

113 Re: Miami Dolphins taj Sre 01 Sep 2010, 10:13

viking

VIP
VIP
izgubio 2,5 karata staklence iz uveta i ceo tim ga trazi po terenu... Laughing
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Buccaneers-cheerleaders-hold-the-line-against-Ja?urn=nfl-265858

http://www.vikings.com

114 Re: Miami Dolphins taj Sub 11 Sep 2010, 14:33

dr.dule

Admin
Admin
Bill Parcells reportedly "disappointed" in Chad Henne
Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on September 10, 2010 7:31 PM ET
A training camp that started sunny in Miami has given way to an increasing number of dark clouds over the Dolphins franchise. Add this comment from NFL.com's Vic Carucci to the mix:

"I will say, for whatever weight this carries, that Bill Parcells is very disappointed in [Chad Henne]," Carucci said on WEEI on Friday. "But that's not what made Bill resign his position or anything."

Unfortunately, the show's hosts cut Carucci off with jokes before the listeners could learn more, but the point was made. Carucci is tight with Parcells, and you can be sure those concerns extend throughout the upper brass of the organization.

There have been other red flags for Miami over the last month. Parcells abruptly left. Much-hyped rookie linebacker Koa Misi lost his starting job. Cornerback Sean Smith lost his job to Jason Allen. The offensive line is unsettled.

None of these issues are backbreakers; it's only the preseason. But they combine to make a team that should be on the rise enter the season with a lot of bad vibes.

Henne's development is the key. He slogged through an inconsistent preseason and training camp, dimming some of my optimism that the Dolphins were going to be a playoff team this year.

I still think Henne can be a very good NFL starter. But Carucci's statements make you wonder whether we're going to hear more columns touting Chad Pennington for the starting job if the Dolphins start slowly.

115 Re: Miami Dolphins taj Sre 15 Sep 2010, 15:10

dr.dule

Admin
Admin
Miami takes a look at Adalius Thomas
Posted by Mike Florio on September 15, 2010 6:47 AM ET
Veteran linebacker Adalius Thomas visited the Jets on Monday. The Jets, who reportedly planned to sign Thomas after Week One, have not yet done so.

If the Jets remain interested, they may have competition.

Per a league source, Thomas had a workout with the Dolphins on Tuesday. He was cut by the Patriots earlier this year, three seasons after signing a big-money free-agent deal.

The Dolphins play the Jets and Patriots on consecutive weeks, starting on September 26.

116 Re: Miami Dolphins taj Uto 21 Sep 2010, 01:12

T-Wolf

VIP
VIP
Koji je selja onaj trener Majamija, nosi naocare za sunce u dvorani!? Shocked

UNITED WE RUN

117 Re: Miami Dolphins taj Uto 21 Sep 2010, 08:05

Miki HOF

jebiga, Majami, mora tako , jako sunce...unutra

118 Re: Miami Dolphins taj Uto 21 Sep 2010, 10:25

Colts4Life

Veteran
Veteran
@T-Wolf ::Koji je selja onaj trener Majamija, nosi naocare za sunce u dvorani!? Shocked

Covjek je prepoznatljiv po tome.Ne znam dal' ih skida. Very Happy

119 Re: Miami Dolphins taj Uto 21 Sep 2010, 10:31

T-Wolf

VIP
VIP
Brett Favre ::jebiga, Majami, mora tako , jako sunce...unutra
Znam da je jako sunce, licno cu ga iskusiti u decembru, ali bas da dopire do Mineapolisa i kroz krov dvorane Very Happy

UNITED WE RUN

120 Re: Miami Dolphins taj Uto 21 Sep 2010, 10:32

Miki HOF

to ti ka`em

121 Re: Miami Dolphins taj Uto 21 Sep 2010, 10:49

viking

VIP
VIP
@Colts4Life ::
@T-Wolf ::Koji je selja onaj trener Majamija, nosi naocare za sunce u dvorani!? Shocked

Covjek je prepoznatljiv po tome.Ne znam dal' ih skida. Very Happy
sigurno i zenu overava sa njima... Razz

122 Re: Miami Dolphins taj Uto 21 Sep 2010, 10:50

Miki HOF

toliko je lepa da mora da nosi šajbnu...

123 Re: Miami Dolphins taj Uto 21 Sep 2010, 10:52

viking

VIP
VIP
ili to ili da rasiri playboy preko njene face dok je overava

124 Re: Miami Dolphins taj Uto 21 Sep 2010, 12:21

Darko

Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Ja sa Majamijem smatram veciti derbi,najveci u diviziji.Patriote su nam za sada veci rivali u ovoj deceniji.Mada vise volim derbije sa Dolphinsima.
Posto sam ubedjen u pobedu,jedini klub kojem ne zelim da gubi jeste Majami.Ali kad igraju sa nama moraju se pomiri sa tom sudbinom ako bude

125 Re: Miami Dolphins taj Uto 21 Sep 2010, 12:29

Peyton Manning

Admin
Admin
@viking ::ili to ili da rasiri playboy preko njene face dok je overava
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

"Shvatio sam da je uživanje jedini pravi razlog življenja" - Adebayor
http://nfl.com/

Sponsored content

Pogledaj prethodnu temu Pogledaj sledeću temu Nazad na vrh  Poruka [Strana 5 od 35]

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 35  Sledeći

Dozvole ovog foruma:
Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu