NFL Fans Serbia
Vidite SKRAĆENU verziju foruma, da bi ste videli KOMPLETAN forum, molimo Vas registrujte se ili prijavite.

NFL Fans Serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Niste konektovani. Konektujte se i registrujte se

Offseason 2020 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo

+14
Niger iz huda
Nik88
Danijel Lg
Mos Def
The Bad Man
SymphonyX
millhouse
dr.dule
Miki HOF
kb8
Zver
Peyton Manning
mardok
Steelers
18 posters

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Sledeći

Ići dole  Poruka [Strana 2 od 16]

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

opasno se to kuva

2023 Patriots: there’s no team they can’t lose

Offseason 2020 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 2 Patriots---eliot-wolf-jerod-mayo

“You either execute and win, or you don’t. That’s where we are at.”

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Offseason 2020 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 2 13206107_web1_FBN-GRANEY-JAN07-20

Offseason 2020 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 2 Patriots---eliot-wolf-jerod-mayo

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

Miki HOF ::
dr.dule ::
Miki HOF ::bice fino Tomi u Raidersima

znas nesto sto ja ne znam?

ma zezam se, bio Toma na zadnjem UFC eventu u Vegasu. Pored njega sedeo M.Davis pa krenule glasine

“This person also kind of told me… ‘zero percent chance Brady comes back to New England’,” Stewart said.

SymphonyX

SymphonyX
VIP
VIP

Zanimljivo da vecinu ovih sranja plasiraju nacionalni znj reporteri, bilo ko sa kredibilitetom cuti jer realno niko nista ne zna u ovom momentu.
Jedino je sigurno da ce potpisat za contendera. Boljeg od NE nema, a da mu treba QB.

“If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—for ever.”

George Orwell

mardok

mardok

dr.dule ::bolji napad. recimo Arena fudbal napad

Videcemo , ja sam i od JDFa ocekivao dosta, nije imao srece jer mu se QB povredio, pa ostao bez WR i TE.

Vise me brine DC kog ne samo da nisu smenili vec je sad neki co-HC.

Miki HOF

Miki HOF

Offseason 2020 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 2 Captur11

kako bi ga Dano nazvao?

Miki HOF

Miki HOF

Offseason 2020 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 2 Png_im10

ode Toma, cak i sam on turio na IG

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

sta je hteo tim mracnim tunelom.

Miki HOF

Miki HOF

odlazi u nepoznato

ustvari crno-bela fotka=L.Vegas Raiders

Steelers

Steelers
Executive team
Executive team

Offseason tracevi

Cowboys VP Stephen Jones said free agent Dez Bryant has texted him about a potential return to Dallas.
Stephen Jones said "things are fixing to heat up" in contract talks with impending free agent Dak Prescott.

The most likely timetable for a Patrick Mahomes extension is "sometime after the draft."

Offseason 2020 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 2 Potpis

Steelers

Steelers
Executive team
Executive team

ESPN's John Keim reports the Redskins are likely to exercise Adrian Peterson's 2020 option.

The Philadelphia Inquirer's Jeff McLane reports free agent Nelson Agholor is "unlikely to return."

SNY's Ralph Vacchiano reports impending free agent DL Leonard Williams is seeking $15 million annually.

Zver

Zver
VIP
VIP

Može dobit 15 miliona godišnje, ali centimetara u bulju...

...Sa Vajominškog Univerziteta

Steelers

Steelers
Executive team
Executive team

Greg Olsen series of visits- continues Monday with a visit with the Redskins, and will then include a cross-country flight to Seattle to meet with the Seahawks. The former Panther also held a sit-down with the Bills last week. The veteran expects to make a decision on his next team by the end of the week.

Steelers

Steelers
Executive team
Executive team

Rivers i zvanicno slobodan igrac.
Jedini tim u kom bi mogao nesto da uradi je Tampa Bej ako ga Arians uzme pod svoje i napravi u stare dane karijere od njega igraca
Ostale ekipe koje se spominju: Indianapolis, Karolina, Las Vegas i Majami

Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning
Administrator
Administrator

Ne bi mu lose bilo ni u Coltsima sa onakvom OL, dobrom odbranom, solidnim RB, WR i TE.

http://nfl.com/

Steelers

Steelers
Executive team
Executive team

"The Bucs’ interest in (Rivers) is legitimate." The fact that Rivers and his family recently moved to Florida obviously is a plus, though reports indicate that relocation had nothing to do with Rivers' football career.
At this point in Rivers' career, it's fair to question whether he would be a legitimate upgrade over Winston; Rivers, like Winston, threw only three more touchdown passes (23) than interceptions (20) in 2019.
Rivers likely would be cheaper and could be signed to a shorter-term deal. That could be enough to get him to Tampa.

Steelers

Steelers
Executive team
Executive team

Otvorena je kategorija za novu sezonu, prebacene su i teme iz stare koje se odnose na sezonu 2020.
Kategorija za sezonu 2019 ce ostati jos malo u slucaju da neko zeli nesto pisati o SB, itd. pa ide u arhivu Smile

Steelers

Steelers
Executive team
Executive team

Steelers

Steelers
Executive team
Executive team

Panthers believe QB Cam Newton is likely to pass a physical and be cleared for football activities in March.

Teddy Bridgewater is expected to have a "strong market" in free agency and could land a multi-year deal, paying him around $30 million per year.

Adam Schefter reports the Lions have spoken to "multiple teams" about a potential trade for CB Darius Slay.

Mike Tomlin confirmed he expects Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) to be ready for Week 1.
Mike Tomlin: Antonio Brown is not in current plans, but 'once a Steeler, always a Steeler'

The odds of Le'Veon Bell being traded this offseason are "remote."

Steelers

Steelers
Executive team
Executive team

CB Chris Harris believes the Broncos are willing to let him test the open market.

"I think that’s the direction right now," Harris said in an interview. "I think everybody deserves to see what they’re worth, and I deserve it at this point. I think I worked my tail off for nine years, I gave the city every ounce of effort that I could give and, shoot, it’s time to see what everybody else thinks about me."

kb8

kb8

Proposed new NFL playoff structure

Seven teams from each conference would make the playoffs as opposed to the six teams that make the postseason under the current structure. Only the top seed from each conference would receive a first-round bye.

According to the report, both the team owners and players are on board with the proposal.

“That's been agreed to for a long time," a source told Schefter. "There wasn't a lot of disagreement to that issue.”

Change would take place immediately

The proposed change would take place immediately for the 2020 season, according to the report.

Owners are also continuing to push for regular-season expansion to a 17-game schedule while shortening the preseason from four games to three according to the report. It’s unclear where the NFLPA stands in negotiations on the proposed expanded regular season.

If agreed upon, the 17-game regular season wouldn’t apply until 2021, according to the report.

Offseason 2020 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 2 Lakers10

If you want to run, run a mile.

If you want to experience a different life, run a marathon.

If you want to talk to God, run an ultra.

Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning
Administrator
Administrator

Prosirenje PO mi se dopada, skroz je OK da samo prvi timovi imaju bye. A prosirenje sezone je nepotrebno.

kb8

kb8

Da, tak bi i ja to nekako remiziro...

Offseason 2020 - pijaca, dojave, suskanja , tracevi i ostalo - Page 2 Lakers10

If you want to run, run a mile.

If you want to experience a different life, run a marathon.

If you want to talk to God, run an ultra.

Steelers

Steelers
Executive team
Executive team

Peyton Manning ::Prosirenje PO mi se dopada, skroz je OK da samo prvi timovi imaju bye. A prosirenje sezone je nepotrebno.
prosirenje na 17 kola da, trebali su prosiriti na 18 Very Happy

ovako je neparan broj utakmica, moraju da prave resenje da tu jednu dodatnu izbalansiraju da ne bude ni domaca ni u gostima. trebali su 18 kola ionako NFL najkrace traje od svih sportova. i jos bi im ukinuo bye week Laughing

sto se tice prosirenja plej-ofa dobijamo to da prvi put u istoriji citava divizija moze teoretski da se plasira u doigravanje

Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning
Administrator
Administrator

Zato je i najgledaniji jer traje najkrace, a dovoljno. Meni bude vise nego dovoljno NFLa od septembra do februara,a da ne govorim o broju povreda. Preseason ionako niko zivi ne gleda, zato su i odlucili da ubace tu jos jednu, a smanje preseason na 3 meca.

Sponsored content

Nazad na vrh  Poruka [Strana 2 od 16]

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Sledeći

Dozvole ovog foruma:
Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu