NFL Fans Serbia

Vidite SKRAĆENU verziju foruma, da bi ste videli KOMPLETAN forum, molimo Vas registrujte se ili prijavite.

Niste konektovani. Konektujte se i registrujte se

NFL Fans Serbia » NFL zona » AFC » AFC East » New England Patriots

New England Patriots

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

Ići dole  Poruka [Strana 21 od 21]

501New England Patriots - Page 21 Empty Re: New England Patriots taj Sub Maj 18, 2019 5:43 pm

dr.dule

dr.dule
Admin
Admin
A od DT nista.

New England Patriots - Page 21 DresNew England Patriots - Page 21 Images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSTysx6CO25i9tXEm-qttXxyZ8zGwR3CyB73TihHklxKiOx9mlJ

fudbal se preselio u carstvo kocke, šljoke i rava. idealno mesto za život
Dulo sa mesta no.4 , bira sejftija sa univerziteta Plavi Egej , Ραλλία Χρηστίδου

502New England Patriots - Page 21 Empty Re: New England Patriots taj Sub Maj 18, 2019 10:10 pm

penban

penban
Suh je i dalje FA

2014 SERBIA FANS KEEPERS LEAGUE CHAMPION

"Sine, nisi ti sam zato što si dobar... nego zato što oni tako hoće" Muta Nikolić

503New England Patriots - Page 21 Empty Re: New England Patriots taj Ned Maj 19, 2019 6:33 am

dr.dule

dr.dule
Admin
Admin
Mo Vikerson ako moze da hoda bio bi bolje resenje.

New England Patriots - Page 21 DresNew England Patriots - Page 21 Images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSTysx6CO25i9tXEm-qttXxyZ8zGwR3CyB73TihHklxKiOx9mlJ

Dulo sa mesta no.4 , bira sejftija sa univerziteta Plavi Egej , Ραλλία Χρηστίδου

504New England Patriots - Page 21 Empty Re: New England Patriots taj Ned Maj 19, 2019 7:48 am

Miki HOF

Miki HOF
Dulo, sta je bitno...vi Raidersi tu organizaciju gasite u Januaru 2020 ionako

505New England Patriots - Page 21 Empty Re: New England Patriots taj Ned Maj 19, 2019 6:07 pm

dr.dule

dr.dule
Admin
Admin
Tako je gazda

506New England Patriots - Page 21 Empty Re: New England Patriots taj Pon Maj 20, 2019 10:46 pm

penban

penban
@dr.dule ::A od DT nista.

The Patriots left Danny Shelton in the market for months, but then brought him back.

According to Field Yates of ESPN, the Patriots have re-signed the veteran defensive tackle.

He visited with the Bengals early in free agency but left without a deal, before returning for a second season with the Patriots.

He spent his first three years with the Browns, and can be a solid rotational player against the run.

Tražio si Dule DT... evo stiže DT

"Sine, nisi ti sam zato što si dobar... nego zato što oni tako hoće" Muta Nikolić

507New England Patriots - Page 21 Empty Re: New England Patriots taj Uto Maj 21, 2019 7:25 am

dr.dule

dr.dule
Admin
Admin

Patriots signed DT Danny Shelton.

508New England Patriots - Page 21 Empty Re: New England Patriots taj Uto Maj 21, 2019 7:29 am

dr.dule

dr.dule
Admin
Admin
Patriots Reportedly in Trade Talks for Vikings TE Kyle Rudolph

509New England Patriots - Page 21 Empty Re: New England Patriots taj Uto Maj 21, 2019 2:40 pm

dr.dule

dr.dule
Admin
Admin
@dr.dule ::

Patriots signed DT Danny Shelton.

Danny Shelton's deal with the Patriots is for one-year with a signing bonus of $75,000, a base salary of $805,000 and bonuses/incentives worth up to $150,000. Cap charge: $1,001,875.

covek pristao za sendvic i bus plus

510New England Patriots - Page 21 Empty Re: New England Patriots taj Uto Maj 21, 2019 2:40 pm

dr.dule

dr.dule
Admin
Admin
The 2014 #Patriots defense had: Darrelle Revis, Chandler Jones, Jamie Collins, Dont’a Hightower, Patrick Chung, Rob Ninkovich, Devin McCourty, Malcom Butler, Logan Ryan, Brandon Browner, Vince Wilfork, Alan Branch, Kyle Arrington, Akeem Ayers and six games of Jerod Mayo. Stacked.

511New England Patriots - Page 21 Empty Re: New England Patriots taj Uto Maj 21, 2019 2:46 pm

dr.dule

dr.dule
Admin
Admin
New England Patriots fifth-round pick Byron Cowart has an interesting path to the NFL that could make him one of the success stories of the 2019 draft.
The New England Patriots have received high marks for their 2019 NFL draft class, mainly because of the players selected in the first four rounds, but it is the players selected towards the end of the draft that could make this one of Bill Belichick’s most memorable drafts.

Take for instance fifth-round pick Byron Cowart.

The defensive lineman out of the University of Maryland has the tools to be a first-round pick, but his college journey was one that certainly has him motivated to succeed at the pro level and that could be a good thing for the defending Super Bowl champs.

While Belichick has had a shaky draft record when selecting in higher rounds, it is usually the players he selects in the later rounds that make him a genius. Cowart has a shot to be one of those later round players who makes a name for himself with the Patriots.

At 6-foot-3, 298 pounds, Cowart has the size to be a force on the defensive line and definitely has the talent. A former five-star recruit who played the beginning part of his college career at Auburn, the Patriots rookie has the potential to be a rotational player along the defensive line with some pass rush ability. He just needs to put it all together and his experience while at Auburn should be a humbling and motivational factor.

After failing to score playing time at Auburn, along with his mother having health issues, Byron Cowart decided to leave Auburn to play at Hillsborough community college to be closer to home. Eventually he landed back in Division I football where he played at Maryland.

In 12 games with Terps, Cowart recorded 38 tackles, three sacks and forced a fumble. Finally, the talent and size all came together at just the right time. But it was the adversity in his first two years at Auburn that made it all click, which Cowart admitted in an interview on the Glenn Clark Radio Show.

“The whole situation humbled me”, Cowart told Clark when speaking about his high-profile status and lack of playing time with the Tigers.

Now, playing under Bill Belichick, Byron Cowart will get his daily dose of humble pie. As a fifth-round pick he will have to continue to work hard just to make the team. He will be reminded daily that if he doesn’t do his job, someone else will and talent alone won’t make it in the NFL which is something he is well aware off.

Here is what he said during his pro day at Maryland prior to the draft:

“I thought I was going to be Jadeveon Clowney, get three-and-out, drafted top of the first round. But my journey was different. I still had to go through some adversity and grow as a player. I still think I’m first-round talent, but at this point, I just want the opportunity to get drafted and then play in the league.”

512New England Patriots - Page 21 Empty Re: New England Patriots taj Uto Maj 21, 2019 4:54 pm

SymphonyX

SymphonyX
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
@dr.dule ::The 2014 #Patriots defense had: Darrelle Revis, Chandler Jones, Jamie Collins, Dont’a Hightower, Patrick Chung, Rob Ninkovich, Devin McCourty, Malcom Butler, Logan Ryan, Brandon Browner, Vince Wilfork, Alan Branch, Kyle Arrington, Akeem Ayers and six games of Jerod Mayo. Stacked.
Jebeni Kyle Arrington. Malo igraca sam hejtovao kao njega Laughing
Shelton je bio dobar pred kraj godine, odlican potpis posebno kad se uzmu pare u obzir.

513New England Patriots - Page 21 Empty Re: New England Patriots taj Uto Maj 21, 2019 6:57 pm

dr.dule

dr.dule
Admin
Admin
Veteran OT Jared Veldheer informed the Patriots he is retiring after nine seasons in the NFL.
Veldheer just signed a one-year deal with New England earlier this month, but he apparently decided he did not have another season in him. A third-round pick by the Raiders back in 2010, Veldheer parlayed a good start to his career into a big deal with the Cardinals in 2014. Injuries ultimately led to his decline in Arizona, but Veldheer was a quality tackle during his prime.

Patriots signed Julian Edelman to a two-year, $18 million extension through 2021.
The deal includes an $8 million signing bonus and $12 million guaranteed. Edelman was entering the final year of his deal, but this extension will keep him under contract through his age-35 season. Edelman showed no signs of slowing down last season, catching 74 passes for 850 yards and six touchdowns in just 12 games. With Rob Gronkowski gone, Edelman should be leaned on even more moving forward

514New England Patriots - Page 21 Empty Re: New England Patriots taj Ned Maj 26, 2019 1:20 pm

penban

penban
“I was very, very fortunate to be around one of the best quarterbacks to ever play the game, if not the best,” Hogan said. “One of the best coaches to ever coach. Great teammates. I miss Julian [Edelman] a little bit, going back and forth with him. I made a lot of friendships there, which I think will last the rest of my life.”

So why leave? Hogan didn’t want to say, although it didn’t sound like the Patriots tried very hard to keep him.

“I’d rather not go into too much detail on that, but it’s business, and I understand that,” he said. “I appreciate everything that was given to me in New England — the opportunity to go there and play — and I’ll always hold every single one of those people in that organization [in high regard]: Mr. [Robert] Kraft, Bill. It was time to move on, I guess. I take it for what it is. I enjoyed my time. And now I’m excited about the opportunity in front of me.”

515New England Patriots - Page 21 Empty Re: New England Patriots taj Ned Maj 26, 2019 10:43 pm

penban

penban
Tom Brady is the oldest player on the Patriots, but he has plenty of company if he wants someone to commiserate with about these young 20-somethings with their Fortnite addictions.

The Patriots have 15 players who are 30 or older, the most in the NFL, as noted by Jimmy Kempski of PhillyVoice.com.

After the 41-year-old Brady, the next-oldest player in New England is the newly arrived tight end Ben Watson, who is 38. Stephen Gostkowski is 35, and Matthew Slater, Brian Hoyer, Julian Edelman and Michael Bennett are all 33. Newly arrived Demaryius Thomas is 31, as are twin brotehrs Jason McCourty and Devin McCourty, Patrick Chung and Marcus Cannon. Three players are 30: Dontrelle Inman, James Develin and Nate Ebner.

Although Bill Belichick doesn’t hesitate to bring in older veterans, he has also always prioritized accumulating draft picks, and the Patriots’ influx of young players this year is among the best additions of talent of any team in the NFL. The Patriots have an enviable combination of a lot of experience and plenty of youth as well.

516New England Patriots - Page 21 Empty Re: New England Patriots taj Pon Maj 27, 2019 8:18 am

dr.dule

dr.dule
Admin
Admin
Ben Watson suspendovan. sada cekam da vidim hoce li Bili dati Vikingsima ponudu za Rudolfa koju ovi nece moci odbiti.

517New England Patriots - Page 21 Empty Re: New England Patriots taj Pon Maj 27, 2019 8:32 am

SymphonyX

SymphonyX
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Watson rece da je tim unaprijed znao za to.

518New England Patriots - Page 21 Empty Re: New England Patriots taj Pon Maj 27, 2019 8:46 am

dr.dule

dr.dule
Admin
Admin
Not a crazy scenario to see the Patriots add Ben Watson in Week 5 and Demaryius Thomas come off PUP around Week 8. Mid-season reinforcements

519New England Patriots - Page 21 Empty Re: New England Patriots taj Pon Maj 27, 2019 9:48 pm

Steelers

Steelers
Design Team
Design Team
Patriots designed Ben Watson's contract so that he could earn back some of his salary lost to suspension via incentives.

Basically, the Pats lowered the playing-time thresholds for Watson's incentives. Watson can return in Week 5 vs. the Redskins. Watson's explanation that he began taking PEDs after deciding to retire does not square, but the Pats were not scared away by his ban. At best, Watson will offer occasional streaming value in fantasy.

Nepobedivost je stvar odbrane, ranjivost je stvar napada.

New England Patriots - Page 21 Roster

520New England Patriots - Page 21 Empty Re: New England Patriots taj Uto Jun 04, 2019 9:49 pm

Steelers

Steelers
Design Team
Design Team
Patriots released TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins.

The #Patriots are cutting TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins, source said. He’s taking a step away for a month for personal issues and the team will release him as he does that. We’ll see if he comes back to New England or anywhere. On the football field, ASJ had made a successful comeback over the past two seasons, though he offered scant play-making ability in the process. Still only 26, ASJ could make another return in a league that is finally softening on these matters.

521New England Patriots - Page 21 Empty Re: New England Patriots taj Čet Jun 13, 2019 6:41 pm

Steelers

Steelers
Design Team
Design Team

522New England Patriots - Page 21 Empty Re: New England Patriots taj Čet Jun 13, 2019 8:42 pm

Ol' Dirty Bastard

Ol' Dirty Bastard
Veteran
Veteran
Mora da su prepoznali nesto u tom momku cim daju tako bitan pik za Patriote Very Happy

523New England Patriots - Page 21 Empty Re: New England Patriots Juče u 10:12 am

penban

penban
na kraju ništa od tog momka u NE

veoma bitan pik ostaje kod nas Very Happy

Sponsored content

Nazad na vrh  Poruka [Strana 21 od 21]

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

Dozvole ovog foruma:
Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu