NFL Fans Serbia

Vidite SKRAĆENU verziju foruma, da bi ste videli KOMPLETAN forum, molimo Vas registrujte se ili prijavite.

Niste konektovani. Konektujte se i registrujte se

NFL Fans Serbia » NFL zona » AFC » AFC East » New England Patriots

New England Patriots

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Sledeći

Ići dole  Poruka [Strana 19 od 22]

451New England Patriots - Page 19 Empty Re: New England Patriots taj Pon 29 Apr 2019, 16:02

SymphonyX

SymphonyX
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Oce li popunjavat trenerske pozicije?
Tu je jako cudna situacija.

Draft super, ali morao je trade up za puntera Laughing

452New England Patriots - Page 19 Empty Re: New England Patriots taj Pon 29 Apr 2019, 22:55

Steelers

Steelers
Design Team
Design Team
Patriots have agreed to a trade that sends third-year TE Jacob Hollister to the Seahawks, pending a physical, per @FieldYates and @MikeReiss. Patriots will receive a 2020 seventh-round pick in return.

Nepobedivost je stvar odbrane, ranjivost je stvar napada.

New England Patriots - Page 19 Roster

453New England Patriots - Page 19 Empty Re: New England Patriots taj Pon 29 Apr 2019, 22:59

Wild Raven

Wild Raven
VIP
VIP
Veverica već sad krenula da skuplja orahe za sledeću zimu.

"Nisu bitni uski puti što ispred mene stoje
Nit na njihovom kraju što čeka sudija strog
Ja sam gospodar sudbine svoje
Ja sam kapetan broda mog"

454New England Patriots - Page 19 Empty Re: New England Patriots taj Pon 29 Apr 2019, 23:16

Steelers

Steelers
Design Team
Design Team
@Wild Raven ::Veverica već sad krenula da skuplja orahe za sledeću zimu.
samo neka skupljaju. dok god ima timova spremnih da ih se odreknu za balvane
dali su im UDFA koji je jedne sezone imao 40, a druge svih 50 jardi hvatanjem, sto ce reci da je vecinom igrao u ST. sto dalje implicira bacen pik Sijetla

Nepobedivost je stvar odbrane, ranjivost je stvar napada.

New England Patriots - Page 19 Roster

455New England Patriots - Page 19 Empty Re: New England Patriots taj Uto 30 Apr 2019, 06:49

dr.dule

dr.dule
Admin
Admin
Holister je odlican TE hvatac. Zver sa Wyoming.a se i pročuo kad je ovaj TE sve živo hvatao. Inace Bili već sada ima 7 pikova u prve 4tri runde na draftu 2020 i ovaj pik mu nepotreban sem ako ne sprema ponudu za nekog veterana.

New England Patriots - Page 19 DresNew England Patriots - Page 19 Images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSTysx6CO25i9tXEm-qttXxyZ8zGwR3CyB73TihHklxKiOx9mlJ

fudbal se preselio u carstvo kocke, šljoke i rava. idealno mesto za život
Dulo sa mesta no.4 , bira sejftija sa univerziteta Plavi Egej , Ραλλία Χρηστίδου

456New England Patriots - Page 19 Empty Re: New England Patriots taj Uto 30 Apr 2019, 07:02

dr.dule

dr.dule
Admin
Admin
Sad videh . Ima pik 1, 2 runde, 3 pika u 3, 2 pika u 4, 3 pika u 6 i 3 pika u 7. Ukupno trenutno 13.

New England Patriots - Page 19 DresNew England Patriots - Page 19 Images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSTysx6CO25i9tXEm-qttXxyZ8zGwR3CyB73TihHklxKiOx9mlJ

Dulo sa mesta no.4 , bira sejftija sa univerziteta Plavi Egej , Ραλλία Χρηστίδου

457New England Patriots - Page 19 Empty Re: New England Patriots taj Uto 30 Apr 2019, 07:48

SymphonyX

SymphonyX
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Veca je sansa da Hollister doprinese nego taj pik 7. runde. Precesto je povrijedjen, to mu je bio problem ove dvije godine.

458New England Patriots - Page 19 Empty Re: New England Patriots taj Uto 30 Apr 2019, 08:15

dr.dule

dr.dule
Admin
Admin
taj sedmi pik ce sluziti za kusur.

459New England Patriots - Page 19 Empty Re: New England Patriots taj Uto 30 Apr 2019, 12:35

dr.dule

dr.dule
Admin
Admin

ovaj momak uopste nije los. pravi LSU rabijac.

Nick Brossette
HEIGHT: 6'0"
WEIGHT: 221lbs.

mozda ce uspeti da udje na finalni roster.

460New England Patriots - Page 19 Empty Re: New England Patriots taj Uto 30 Apr 2019, 15:06

dr.dule

dr.dule
Admin
Admin
I know, I know. This makes me sick, too. Let’s just get this out of the way, though: the New England Patriots had an annoyingly good draft. The defending champs addressed just about every need and, even though they skipped selecting Greedy Williams in the second round, I fully accept that they must know something we don’t.

Drafting N’Keal Harry at the end of the first is just not fair. He topped a lot of people’s boards at wide receiver which is saying something because this class was deep. Joejuan Williams, the corner out of Vanderbilt. fits the mold of the typical players you usually seeing roaming around the New England secondary. Former Alabama running back Damien Harris figures to be a nice compliment to Sonny Michel. Oh, they also drafted another quarterback who may eventually be Tom Brady’s replacement but, at this rate, they can just start scouting freshmen in high school because Brady - if he has it his way - will be around for a while longer. Jarrett Stidham, though, shows a lot of promise and is quite literally in the best position possible for a young quarterback looking to learn how to play quarterback in the NFL

ovo napisa SF lik. fino je kada te rival postuje.

461New England Patriots - Page 19 Empty Re: New England Patriots taj Uto 30 Apr 2019, 15:26

dr.dule

dr.dule
Admin
Admin
Patriots undrafted free agency signings
WR Jakobi Myers, N.C. State (6016, 203 lbs): A bigger slot receiver at 6’2, Myers has the quickness and ball skills to find success at the next level. Despite not being the most explosive wideout, Myers was productive during his final season at N.C. State: appearing in 12 games, he caught a team-high 92 passes for 1,047 yards and 4 touchdowns. (via YM APAA Sports)

WR Xavier Ubosi, UAB (6030, 215 lbs): Playing in a run-first offense, Ubosi finished his 2018 campaign with just 35 receptions for 837 yards and 8 touchdowns. But while he has solid production on his résumé considering the circumstances, and despite bringing good size and athleticism to the table, his age — Ubosi is already 25 — and minimal route tree make him a work in progress. (via Terez Paylor)

OT Calvin Anderson, Texas (6050, 300 lbs): Anderson is a raw prospect at this point in his career: he has the frame to find success as a run blocker and pass protector, but needs to work on his hand usage and improve his fluidity. All in all, the 23-year-old is a project for Patriots offensive line coach Dante Scarnecchia to work with — but should not necessarily be counted on to grow into anything more than a camp body. (via Calvin Anderson)

SS Malik Gant, Marshall (5116, 209 lbs): A physical defensive back, Gant was used in various ways at Marshall. Given his frame and tackling abilities, however, he appears best suited to serve as a safety/linebacker hybrid at the next level: aligning closer to the box allows him to play off strengths in the running game and should ideally give him more favorable coverage matchups against tight ends and running backs. (via Ben Standig)

LB Terez Hall, Missouri (6011, 230 lbs): What Hall may lack in size, he makes up with his physicality as a downhill defender and coverage player. While his decision making and general feel for the game need to improve, he could find a role on the Patriots’ roster as a depth linebacker and special teams option. Hall was given a guaranteed $70,000 base salary as well as a $10,000 signing bonus. (via Mike Reiss and Aaron Wilson)

OT Tyree St. Louis, Miami (6050, 305 lbs): St. Louis brings plenty of experience — he started 34 straight games to end his college career — and versatility to the table, as well as an intriguing frame. However, the Miami product needs to improve all facets of his technique to become more consistent in the running and the passing game. (via Tom Pelissero)

TE Andrew Beck, Texas (6040, 260 lbs): Serving primarily as a blocking tight end, Beck caught just 39 passes for 435 yards and 4 touchdown during his collegiate career. A team captain at Texas, he has adequate size to improve as a target in the aerial game but lacks the functional athleticism and route-running skills to make that step just yet. (via Derek Warehime)

OC Tyler Gauthier, Miami (6050, 300 lbs): Gauthier served as Miami’s starting center for the last two years and therefore brings lots of experience to the table. A solid pass protector than surrendered no sacks in 2018 and only 10 total pressures, he also possesses the versatility and size to successfully line up as a guard. (via EnterSports Management)

WR Ryan Davis, Auburn (5099, 189 lbs): Playing alongside Patriots fourth-round draft pick Jarrett Stidham, Davis led Auburn in receptions (69) and yards (546) in 2018. He lined up all over the formation for the Tigers, but projects primarily as a slot receiver at the next level due to his combination of quickness and size. Davis also has experience as a punt returner. (via himself)

RB Nick Brossette, LSU (5111, 209 lbs): 2018 was Brossette’s breakout season at LSU, as he lead the team with 240 carries, 1,039 yards and 14 touchdowns. Despite being a physical runner with solid vision and skills as a pass protector, Brossette does not stand out in any particular category. In New England, he will therefore serve as a depth option behind Sony Michel and third-round rookie Damien Harris. (via Jacques Doucet)

CB D’Angelo Ross, New Mexico (5080, 175 lbs): Despite his height, Ross earned a starting spot in New Mexico and turned into a productive player for the Lobos: the speester registered a pair of interceptions and six additional pass deflections. At the next level, he will likely have to make his mark through special teams or as a slot cornerback. (via Aaron Wilson)

462New England Patriots - Page 19 Empty Re: New England Patriots taj Uto 30 Apr 2019, 19:46

dr.dule

dr.dule
Admin
Admin

dokazao da zna igrati kada ima normalnu semu. decko koji je najvise hvatao na ovom mecu Davis je uzeti kao UDFA od strane naravno NE.

463New England Patriots - Page 19 Empty Re: New England Patriots taj Uto 30 Apr 2019, 19:47

dr.dule

dr.dule
Admin
Admin

464New England Patriots - Page 19 Empty Re: New England Patriots taj Sre 01 Maj 2019, 09:01

dr.dule

dr.dule
Admin
Admin
Quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo was traded from the New England Patriots to the San Francisco 49ers for only one draft pick: the 43rd selection in 2018. Somehow, however, the Patriots still have unused picks acquired from that trade. What Bill Belichick has done with that 43rd pick is simply astounding. Let’s take a look at it... try to keep up.

One quick note before we start: the picks acquired in deals directly resulting from the original Jimmy G trade are in bold.

Trade: Jimmy Garoppolo to San Francisco for 2018 2nd (2-43)

Trade: 2-43 to Detroit for 2-51 and 4-117

Trade: 2-51 to Chicago for 2019 2nd (2-56) and 4-105

Trade: 4-105 to Cleveland for 4-114 and 6-178

Trade: 4-114 to Detroit for 2019 3rd (3-73)

Draft: LB Christian Sam with 6-178

Draft: CB Duke Dawson Jr. (2-56) by trading 2-63 and 4-117

So, to recap, during the 2018 draft the Patriots acquired second and third round picks in the 2019 draft, drafted linebacker Christian Sam, and used another one of the picks acquired to package for a trade-up to get cornerback Duke Dawson.

Trade: 3-73 to Chicago for 3-87, 5-162, and 2020 4th

Draft: CB Joejuan Williams (2-45) by trading 2-56 and 3-101

Draft: RB Damien Harris with 3-87

Draft: OT Yodny Cajuste (3-101) and QB Jarrett Stidham (4-133) by trading 3-97 and 5-162

Most of the chips have been cashed in at this point. Damien Harris was a direct result of trading the 73rd pick to the Chicago Bears, while Joejuan Williams, Yodny Cajuste, and Jarrett Stidham were all acquired by trade using, in part, picks acquired from the original Jimmy Garoppolo deal.

But we’re not done yet: the Patriots still have the Bears’ fourth round pick in 2020.

465New England Patriots - Page 19 Empty Re: New England Patriots taj Sre 01 Maj 2019, 09:04

dr.dule

dr.dule
Admin
Admin
6 igraca trenutno plus pik 4te runde 2020 za Dzimi G. jos ispade dobar trejd.

466New England Patriots - Page 19 Empty Re: New England Patriots taj Sre 01 Maj 2019, 12:05

Wild Raven

Wild Raven
VIP
VIP
Pa definitivno bolji nego jedan drugi trejd jedne druge franšize, da ne spominjem konkretno trejd i franšizu...

"Nisu bitni uski puti što ispred mene stoje
Nit na njihovom kraju što čeka sudija strog
Ja sam gospodar sudbine svoje
Ja sam kapetan broda mog"

467New England Patriots - Page 19 Empty Re: New England Patriots taj Čet 02 Maj 2019, 23:29

penban

penban
Former Patriots tight end Martellus Bennett shed some light recently on the talk that there’s some kind of rift between Bill Belichick and Tom Brady.

Bennett said on FS1 that it’s true, as has been discussed, that Belichick can be hard on Brady in team meetings. But Bennett said that always seems to be calculated to get the most out of Brady.

“Bill always has bad plays of the day and he’s just calling out Tom,” Bennett said. “You know, like, ‘We have quarterbacks that can’t make throws.’ . . . I’ve never seen coaches really call the quarterbacks out in group meetings.”

But Bennett said hearing that only motivated Brady to have shred the Patriots’ defense on the practice field the next day.

“The next day we go 33-for-33 or something like that at practice and from then I was just like, ‘Oh, we’re gonna be great.’ Because I’ve never seen anyone that didn’t shut down. He was like, ‘All right, I’m gonna show you tomorrow.’ He just picked them apart,” Bennett recalled.

Bennett, who also played with Tony Romo, Eli Manning and Aaron Rodgers, among other star quarterbacks, said Belichick was unique in his willingness to criticize the franchise quarterback as much as anyone else — and Brady was unique in his ability to rise to his coach’s challenges.

“I find Bill to be hilarious, but he calls everybody out. That’s the first team I’ve been on where I felt everyone was equal,” Bennett said.

From Bennett’s perspective inside the locker room, that sounds less like a rift than like two great competitors who have learned to work together perfectly.

2014 SERBIA FANS KEEPERS LEAGUE CHAMPION

"Sine, nisi ti sam zato što si dobar... nego zato što oni tako hoće" Muta Nikolić

468New England Patriots - Page 19 Empty Re: New England Patriots taj Čet 02 Maj 2019, 23:34

penban

penban
Gledam danas neku priču o tome kako su svi iznenađeni što nismo draftovali TE. Navodno, još uvek postoji nada da će se Gronk vratiti. Sa druge strane, kroz draft smo popunili glavne nedostatke, usled odlaska talenta nakon SB.

Interesantna mi je sada priča da će napad, u slučaju da ne nađemo nekog TE na FA ili kroz trejd, ići sa dva RB. Imamo RB koji su opasni u pas igri i mogu biti noćna mora za protivničke igrače.

2014 SERBIA FANS KEEPERS LEAGUE CHAMPION

"Sine, nisi ti sam zato što si dobar... nego zato što oni tako hoće" Muta Nikolić

469New England Patriots - Page 19 Empty Re: New England Patriots taj Pet 03 Maj 2019, 08:24

dr.dule

dr.dule
Admin
Admin
mislim da nisu mogli zameniti Gronka i da ce ici sa setom od 4WR ili 3WR i 2Rb. naci ce nacin da to rese.

470New England Patriots - Page 19 Empty Re: New England Patriots taj Pet 03 Maj 2019, 08:35

dr.dule

dr.dule
Admin
Admin
Patriots signed LB Shilique Calhoun, formerly of the Raiders. ... sada kada mu Bil napravi HOF karijeru.

471New England Patriots - Page 19 Empty Re: New England Patriots taj Pet 03 Maj 2019, 08:52

dr.dule

dr.dule
Admin
Admin
Even though Tom Brady is widely regarded as the best quarterback in NFL history, his salary has never been commensurate with the top players at the most important position on the field.

When asked about his salary during an appearance on Thursday's Jimmy Kimmel Live, Brady explained why he doesn't care about being the highest-paid quarterback in the NFL.

"I think the thing I've always felt for me in my life, winning has been a priority," he said, via NFL.com's Jeremy Bergman. "And my wife [model Gisele Bundchen] makes a lot of money."

Per Over the Cap, Brady's $30 million in guaranteed money ranks 18th among quarterbacks. Players who will earn more include Sam Darnold of the New York Jets ($30.2 million), Nick Foles of the Jacksonville Jaguars ($50.1 million) and Joe Flacco of the Denver Broncos ($62 million).

As Brady mentioned, marrying well has allowed him to take pay cuts. Celebrity Net Worth estimates Bundchen's total value at $400 million with an annual salary of $40 million.

So if anyone reading this ever wishes he or she could find a way to live a lavish lifestyle without being the highest-paid person in your profession, just know that all you have to do is marry one of the world's most famous supermodels.

472New England Patriots - Page 19 Empty Re: New England Patriots taj Pet 03 Maj 2019, 08:54

dr.dule

dr.dule
Admin
Admin

473New England Patriots - Page 19 Empty Re: New England Patriots taj Pet 03 Maj 2019, 13:57

mardok

mardok
MVP
MVP
@dr.dule ::mislim da nisu mogli zameniti Gronka i da ce ici sa setom od 4WR ili 3WR i 2Rb. naci ce nacin da to rese.
Matori ce da iskopa neku formaciju koju niko u NFLu nije video 30 godina, i prvih 10 utakmica nece znati kako da ih zaustave, a kada budu provalili, BB ce ubaciti varijaciju na temu, i osvojiti jos jedan SB dok se ostatak lige ceska po glavi u cudu.

474New England Patriots - Page 19 Empty Re: New England Patriots taj Pet 03 Maj 2019, 15:39

SymphonyX

SymphonyX
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Power football baby.
Run, run, run Excited

475New England Patriots - Page 19 Empty Re: New England Patriots taj Sre 08 Maj 2019, 15:59

SymphonyX

SymphonyX
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Stigao i cetvrti tackle - Veldheer.

Sponsored content

Nazad na vrh  Poruka [Strana 19 od 22]

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Sledeći

Dozvole ovog foruma:
Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu