NFL Fans Serbia
Vidite SKRAĆENU verziju foruma, da bi ste videli KOMPLETAN forum, molimo Vas registrujte se ili prijavite.

NFL Fans Serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Niste konektovani. Konektujte se i registrujte se

Cincinnati Bengals

+23
markosto
Walt Deezna
niko32
The Bad Man
mardok
Miki HOF
Niger iz huda
SymphonyX
KPGS
Mos Def
Zona do trona
Mean_Machine
Peyton Manning
Zver
BasBetis
Steelers
kb8
viking
Danijel Lg
Raising Arizona
penban
dr.dule
Vlado997
27 posters

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Sledeći

Ići dole  Poruka [Strana 2 od 25]

26Cincinnati Bengals - Page 2 Empty Re: Cincinnati Bengals Uto 15 Nov 2016, 09:57

Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning
Administrator
Administrator

nema ovde od PO nista

http://nfl.com/

27Cincinnati Bengals - Page 2 Empty Re: Cincinnati Bengals Uto 15 Nov 2016, 10:06

kb8

kb8

Barem će si ranije moći organizirat pecanje i ufatit bolja mjesta u Philadelphiji...

Cincinnati Bengals - Page 2 Lakers10

If you want to run, run a mile.

If you want to experience a different life, run a marathon.

If you want to talk to God, run an ultra.

28Cincinnati Bengals - Page 2 Empty Re: Cincinnati Bengals Pon 21 Nov 2016, 20:16

Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning
Administrator
Administrator

Bengals.com's Geoff Hobson reports the team fears A.J. Green's (hamstring) season may be over.

29Cincinnati Bengals - Page 2 Empty Re: Cincinnati Bengals Uto 22 Nov 2016, 08:56

kb8

kb8

A dobro, pa i cijeloj ekipi je season over pa će se moći čo'ek odmorit i rekuperat bez problema skupa zajedno...

30Cincinnati Bengals - Page 2 Empty Re: Cincinnati Bengals Uto 22 Nov 2016, 08:58

Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning
Administrator
Administrator

Bengals coach Marvin Lewis expects A.J. Green (hamstring) to return this season.
mada koji ce im
Bernard je zavrsio, ACL

31Cincinnati Bengals - Page 2 Empty Re: Cincinnati Bengals Uto 22 Nov 2016, 09:04

kb8

kb8

Ko što rekosmo, sezona im je svima gotova i nek krenu bukirat karte za odmor dok još ima dobrih mjesta:

Aruba, Jamaica, ooh I wanna take ya
Bermuda, Bahama, come on pretty mama
Key Largo, Montego,
baby why don't we go,
Jamaica...

32Cincinnati Bengals - Page 2 Empty Re: Cincinnati Bengals Pon 28 Nov 2016, 09:54

kb8

kb8

A smjehotresa ovdje iz kola u kolo...

S istog mjesta na terenu Ravensi pucaju FG i zabijaju a ovi jedva uspiju i punt opalit...

Jebenica...

33Cincinnati Bengals - Page 2 Empty Re: Cincinnati Bengals Sre 30 Nov 2016, 11:46

kb8

kb8

Cincinnati's season in microcosm: Mike Nugent has missed his last three extra-point attempts but remains the preferred kicking option.

34Cincinnati Bengals - Page 2 Empty Re: Cincinnati Bengals Uto 13 Dec 2016, 22:48

Steelers

Steelers
Executive team
Executive team

kb8 ::Cincinnati's season in microcosm: Mike Nugent has missed his last three extra-point attempts but remains the preferred kicking option.
evo ga i epilog
Bengals cut Mike Nugent, sign Randy Bullock

dobro, kiker ko kiker nego sto je ovaj Bulok sutirao prosli vikend za nas 3/3 a cim se Bosvel oporavio dobio nogu
tacno vidim neki winning FG kao kosmicku pravdu sledece nedelje protiv nas

Cincinnati Bengals - Page 2 Potpis

35Cincinnati Bengals - Page 2 Empty Re: Cincinnati Bengals Sre 14 Dec 2016, 10:17

kb8

kb8

To bi bilo i više nego epski rasplet priče...

36Cincinnati Bengals - Page 2 Empty Re: Cincinnati Bengals Pon 19 Dec 2016, 02:53

BasBetis

BasBetis
NFL Star
NFL Star

Klasični Indijanci.

37Cincinnati Bengals - Page 2 Empty Re: Cincinnati Bengals Sre 19 Jul 2017, 22:27

penban

penban

PFT preseason power rankings No. 21: Cincinnati Bengals

The Bengals went 52-27-1 from 2011-15 with five consecutive playoff appearances. Not that anybody noticed. An 0-5 postseason record tends to make people disregard you as a contender.

After sinking to 6-9-1 last season, the Bengals truly are forgotten heading into this season. Cincinnati, though, doesn’t mind the role of underdog. Although they are young, the Bengals believe they have enough talent to rebound rather than rebuild.

The Bengals hope for better luck in the health department this year. Receiver A.J. Green missed six games last season, and tight end Tyler Eifert was out for six. They started only four games together. Andy Dalton missed his favorite targets, especially in the red zone, as he threw a career-low 18 touchdowns.

The Bengals lost five games by five points or less and arguably have as much talent as any other team in the division, so they might be closer to returning to the playoffs than most think.

Biggest positive change: The Bengals drafted speed, speed and more speed. Receiver John Ross’ 4.22 broke the combine record. Jordan Willis was the fastest defensive lineman, and Jordan Evans the fastest linebacker. Running back Joe Mixon and safety Brandon Wilson were the fastest among prospects at their positions, too. Ross and Mixon, the team’s top-two picks, give Andy Dalton two more weapons to go with A.J. Green and Tyler Eifert.

Biggest negative change: The Bengals offensive line wasn’t good last season, and it lost its two best players – Andrew Whitworth and Kevin Zeitler – in free agency. That leaves former first-round pick Cedric Ogbuehi, who was benched at right tackle last season, to start at left tackle, and Jake Fisher, a second-round pick in 2015, to start at right tackle. Andre Smith returns after a year in Minnesota but will move to right guard. If the line can’t protect Andy Dalton or open holes for Joe Mixon, the Bengals are going nowhere in 2017.

Coaching thermometer: It’s 212 degrees. Boiling. Marvin Lewis, the Bengals head coach since 2003, enters the final year of his contract for the first time since 2010. He has received a series of one-year extensions in recent years but not this year. It might be now or never for Lewis to win a playoff game in Cincinnati.

We’d like to crack a beer with . . . Geno Atkins. Did you know the defensive tackle has made five Pro Bowls in seven seasons.? That he’s a two-time All-Pro? That he has 52 career sacks? That Atkins, 29, could end up being one of the best ever at his position? Let’s get to know him better.

How they can prove us wrong: The offensive line is better than expected, allowing Joe Mixon to run for 1,000 yards. A.J. Green and Tyler Eifert stay healthy, allowing Andy Dalton to pass for his career averages of 3,700 yards and 24 touchdowns. The defense plays like it did in the second half of last season when it allowed 15.3 points per game, but gets more sacks (33) and takeaways (20) than last season. And rookie kicker Jake Elliott, whom the Bengals drafted in the fifth round, doesn’t miss six extra points and seven field goals like the team’s kickers did last season. All of that likely needs to happen for the Bengals to make the playoffs, but winning a playoff game for the first time since 1990 might be the only way Lewis earns an extension.

2014 SERBIA FANS KEEPERS LEAGUE CHAMPION
2019 NFLFS VETERANI CHAMPION

38Cincinnati Bengals - Page 2 Empty Re: Cincinnati Bengals Sre 02 Avg 2017, 09:55

kb8

kb8

Ovi se uspjeli pobit međusobno dva puta u istom danu...

Nije loše, volim intenzitet u campu...

39Cincinnati Bengals - Page 2 Empty Re: Cincinnati Bengals Sre 02 Avg 2017, 10:00

Zver

Zver
VIP
VIP

Nisam ispratio, ali sam spreman opkladiti se da je Burfict učestvovao u priči.

...Sa Vajominškog Univerziteta

40Cincinnati Bengals - Page 2 Empty Re: Cincinnati Bengals Sre 02 Avg 2017, 10:17

kb8

kb8

Yep, uletio Bernardu u koljeno na kojem je imo ACL prije manje od godine dana...

U drugom slučaju je Eiffert otreso nekog jadnika o patos...

41Cincinnati Bengals - Page 2 Empty Re: Cincinnati Bengals Sre 02 Avg 2017, 10:49

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

cirkus ekipa. tako je kada skupljaju bitange u timu.

2023 Patriots: there’s no team they can’t lose

Cincinnati Bengals - Page 2 Patriots---eliot-wolf-jerod-mayo

“You either execute and win, or you don’t. That’s where we are at.”

42Cincinnati Bengals - Page 2 Empty Re: Cincinnati Bengals Pon 28 Avg 2017, 13:27

kb8

kb8

Jest Burfict munjoza al da dobije 5 tekmi suspenzije za onaj hit u fuckin' preseasonu...

E u pm i liga i svi skupa zajedno...

43Cincinnati Bengals - Page 2 Empty Re: Cincinnati Bengals Pon 28 Avg 2017, 14:15

Zver

Zver
VIP
VIP

Burfict je na toliko lošem glasu da bi dobijao suspenziju sve i kad bi batalio fudbal i posvetio se humanitarnom radu sa izgladnelom decom po bespućima Afrike.

44Cincinnati Bengals - Page 2 Empty Re: Cincinnati Bengals Pon 28 Avg 2017, 14:20

kb8

kb8

Izgladnio bi skupa s njima...

45Cincinnati Bengals - Page 2 Empty Re: Cincinnati Bengals Sre 06 Sep 2017, 10:00

kb8

kb8

Vidim Ross bi mogao propustit prva dva kola poradi koljena...

Nekako sam dojma da je on promašen slučaj i da će više bit kod doktora nego na terenu...

46Cincinnati Bengals - Page 2 Empty Re: Cincinnati Bengals Sre 06 Sep 2017, 10:42

Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning
Administrator
Administrator

Isto mislim. A i kad bude igrao, bice Ted Ginn tip igraca

47Cincinnati Bengals - Page 2 Empty Re: Cincinnati Bengals Pon 11 Sep 2017, 10:55

kb8

kb8

Dalton HOF majkemi...

48Cincinnati Bengals - Page 2 Empty Re: Cincinnati Bengals Pon 11 Sep 2017, 10:58

Steelers

Steelers
Executive team
Executive team

kb8 ::Dalton HOF majkemi...
vreme je da se pruzi sansa mccarronu

Cincinnati Bengals - Page 2 Potpis

49Cincinnati Bengals - Page 2 Empty Re: Cincinnati Bengals Pon 11 Sep 2017, 11:10

kb8

kb8

Definitivno...

Do sada je regularnu sezonu igrao pa još nekako al sad i to ošlo u qratz...

Očaj živi...

50Cincinnati Bengals - Page 2 Empty Re: Cincinnati Bengals Pon 11 Sep 2017, 11:35

Zver

Zver
VIP
VIP

-3 poena u fantaziju...ovo nikad nisam video od QB.

Sponsored content

Nazad na vrh  Poruka [Strana 2 od 25]

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Sledeći

Dozvole ovog foruma:
Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu