NFL Fans Serbia

Vidite SKRAĆENU verziju foruma, da bi ste videli KOMPLETAN forum, molimo Vas registrujte se ili prijavite.

Niste konektovani. Konektujte se i registrujte se

NFL Fans Serbia » NFL zona » AFC » AFC East » New England Patriots

New England Patriots

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 42  Sledeći

Ići dole  Poruka [Strana 31 od 42]

751 Re: New England Patriots taj Ned 10 Jun 2018, 08:49

Peyton Manning

Admin
Admin
Mislim da bukvalno svi uzimaju..nevezano za godine ili bilo sta..pa samo kako izgledaju koledz igraci, sigurno ne od belog mesa i wheya

"Shvatio sam da je uživanje jedini pravi razlog življenja" - Adebayor
http://nfl.com/

752 Re: New England Patriots taj Pon 11 Jun 2018, 12:24

mardok

NFL Star
NFL Star
@Peyton Manning ::Mislim da bukvalno svi uzimaju..nevezano za godine ili bilo sta..pa samo kako izgledaju koledz igraci, sigurno ne od belog mesa i wheya

Vidi sa razlogom postoje sva ona rangiranja, "prirodna selekcija" najboljih, i najtalentovanijih, 3,4,5 stars u srednjoj, pa na dalje...

Hemija moze da ti pomogne da napravis dodatni iskorak, ali da bi dosao do tog koraka, moras da propisas krv radeci u teretani i trenirajuci.

U Kragujevcu je jedne godine bio rezervni QB sa Virginia Tech-a Ike Whitaker, koji je bio u pricama oko NFL kao veliki talenat. I dan danas se prepricavaju njegovi treninzi u teretani, nikada nismo videli pre/posle toga da neko toliko i tako radi u teretani, apsolutno ludilo, i fizicka dominacija. Samo da stavis prst na celo i zamislis se kako to izgleda sa onima koji stignu do PRO nivoa.

753 Re: New England Patriots taj Pon 11 Jun 2018, 12:32

Peyton Manning

Admin
Admin
@mardok ::
@Peyton Manning ::Mislim da bukvalno svi uzimaju..nevezano za godine ili bilo sta..pa samo kako izgledaju koledz igraci, sigurno ne od belog mesa i wheya

Vidi sa razlogom postoje sva ona rangiranja, "prirodna selekcija" najboljih, i najtalentovanijih, 3,4,5 stars u srednjoj, pa na dalje...

Hemija moze da ti pomogne da napravis dodatni iskorak, ali da bi dosao do tog koraka, moras da propisas krv radeci u teretani i trenirajuci.

U Kragujevcu je jedne godine bio rezervni QB sa Virginia Tech-a   Ike Whitaker, koji je bio u pricama oko NFL kao veliki talenat. I dan danas se prepricavaju njegovi treninzi u teretani, nikada nismo videli pre/posle toga da neko toliko i tako radi u teretani, apsolutno ludilo, i fizicka dominacija. Samo da stavis prst na celo i zamislis se kako to izgleda sa onima koji stignu do PRO nivoa.
Naravno, tako je. Hemija sama od sebe nije dovoljna. Rad + hemija i talenat naravno, koji odredjuje neciji ceiling.

754 Re: New England Patriots taj Pon 11 Jun 2018, 13:18

dr.dule

Admin
Admin
Edelman kaznjen. Ništa strasno. Sledeći momak sa spiska ulazi.

755 Re: New England Patriots taj Ned 17 Jun 2018, 09:59

penban

AP
Patriots quarterback Tom Brady obviously is far closer to the end of his career than the beginning. It’s still not clear how close he may be. But he knows it’s coming.

“I think about it more now than I used to,” Brady tells Oprah Winfrey in an interview that debuts this weekend, via the Boston Herald. “I think I’m seeing there’s definitely an end coming sooner, rather than later.”

He continues to avoid specifics about when he’ll walk away, keeping his commitment to play open ended.

“As long as I’m still loving it,” Brady said. “As long as I’m loving the training and the preparation and willing to make the commitment. But it’s also, I think what I alluded to a lot in the [Tom vs. Time] docu-series, there’s other things happening in my life, too. I do have kids that I love, and I don’t want to be a dad that’s not there, driving my kids to their games . . . my kids have brought a great perspective in my life. Kids just want the attention. You better be there. And be available to them.”

Despite plenty of speculation regarding the reasons for Brady’s absence from voluntary offseason workouts in 2018, the simplest explanation could be that his family has demanded more of his attention, prompting him to choose spending time with them over non-mandatory work days. And that could be part of the complex compromise that will come to characterize the latter days of Brady’s Hall of Fame career.

As long as he can maintain that balance — and as long as he can perform at a high level — he’ll keep going.

Even then, no one should ever expect Brady to provide an expiration date to his career. He’s not wired to have a Jeter-style farewell tour, which would put himself above the team. Brady likely will insist he intends to keep playing until the moment he decides to stop, and it will come as a surprise, no matter how inevitable everyone realizes it now is.

2014 SERBIA FANS KEEPERS LEAGUE CHAMPION

"Sine, nisi ti sam zato što si dobar... nego zato što oni tako hoće" Muta Nikolić

756 Re: New England Patriots taj Sub 14 Jul 2018, 21:24

penban

With tackle Nate Solder leaving the Patriots via free agency, guard Shaq Mason becomes the best offensive lineman on the roster. And it sounds like he’d like to stay on the roster.

“Yes, I would,” Mason told Kevin Duffy of the Boston Herald. “But as far as all that goes, I don’t look ahead, honestly. I’m just worried about reporting to training camp July 25 and taking it from there.”

Mason said all the right things about all the topics that came up during his Friday discussion with Duffy, proving that Mason has been well schooled in the Patriot Way. The question becomes whether he’ll ultimately take what the Patriots will offer, or whether he’ll leave when he becomes a free agent in March.

One thing is certain: The Patriots won’t be using the franchise tag on Mason. Because the tender encompasses all offensive linemen, it rarely if ever makes sense to use it on a guard or a center. So if he wants to go to the highest bidder, he’ll be able to do it.

"Sine, nisi ti sam zato što si dobar... nego zato što oni tako hoće" Muta Nikolić

757 Re: New England Patriots taj Ned 15 Jul 2018, 09:25

penban

Former Pats cornerback Brandon Browner has certainly led an interesting post-football life. In just over the past year, he's been arrested four times, including for offenses like cocaine possession and battery. His most recent arrest just occurred Monday, after he allegedly broke into his ex-girlfriend's home outside Los Angeles, trapped her inside, and robbed a $20,000 Rolex.

The Washington Post is reporting that bail for Browner has been set at $10 million, and that he's currently posted in LA's Men's Central Jail. While Browner spent the majority of his career in Seattle (he was the original corner opposite Richard Sherman in the famed Legion of Boom), he still won a Super Bowl ring with the Patriots in Super Bowl XLIX. Looks like now he'll have to see how much of the bail the ring could potentially cover.

758 Re: New England Patriots taj Sre 18 Jul 2018, 19:39

penban

Given the rate at which NFL owners are making money, it’s little surprise they’re looking to expand their portfolios.

Via soccerex.com, citing reports in the Spanish media, Patriots owner Robert Kraft is close to agreeing to a deal to buy Sevilla.

The Spanish reports say that Kraft is leading a group which is buying a 40 percent stake in the club, which finished seventh in La Liga last season.

He wouldn’t be the only NFL owner getting into the international soccer business (beyond many with MLS ties).

In the English league alone, the Glazer family (Buccaneers) also owns Manchester United, along with Rams owner Stan Kroenke (Arsenal) and Jaguars owner Shad Khan (Fulham).

Kraft also owns the New England Revolution, the MLS team that shares his football stadium.

Kakvi Real i Barsa... Sevilja je najjači tim u La Ligi Very Happy

759 Re: New England Patriots taj Sre 01 Avg 2018, 21:29

penban

Sakati wr, pa Deker mora doci u posetu... plus Metjuz zbog ozbiljnije povrede tetive otpusten... bas mi je zao momka

760 Re: New England Patriots taj Sre 01 Avg 2018, 22:03

SymphonyX

Veteran
Veteran
Ja sam mislio da ce on zavrsit na finalnom rosteru, ali bas sam se zajebao.

761 Re: New England Patriots taj Čet 02 Avg 2018, 12:37

dr.dule

Admin
Admin
bice sve to tip top kada dodje decembar i januar

762 Re: New England Patriots taj Pet 03 Avg 2018, 00:30

SymphonyX

Veteran
Veteran
Matthews ipak na IR umjesto na ulici.

763 Re: New England Patriots taj Pet 03 Avg 2018, 11:07

Cenci

Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Potpisan Decker.

764 Re: New England Patriots taj Pet 03 Avg 2018, 16:51

Peyton Manning

Admin
Admin
@SymphonyX ::Matthews ipak na IR umjesto na ulici.
Ili je ipak cutovan? Nisam na kraju siguran

765 Re: New England Patriots taj Pet 03 Avg 2018, 17:01

Wild Raven

VIP
VIP
@Peyton Manning ::
@SymphonyX ::Matthews ipak na IR umjesto na ulici.
Ili je ipak cutovan? Nisam na kraju siguran

Mislim da ne može biti katovan ako je povređen. Kako sam ja razumeo neke te stavke iz CBA, može da sporazumno dobije neku lovu da bi bio katovan i postao FA, ili da dobije designaciju Waiwed/Injured...što otprilike znači da ide na WW, ako ga neko pokupi sve je regularno, ako ga niko ne pokupi završava na IR. Prima platu regularno po ugovoru i može biti katovan samo kad bude zvanično lekarski označen kao zdrav.

"Nisu bitni uski puti što ispred mene stoje
Nit na njihovom kraju što čeka sudija strog
Ja sam gospodar sudbine svoje
Ja sam kapetan broda mog"

766 Re: New England Patriots taj Pet 10 Avg 2018, 19:54

SymphonyX

Veteran
Veteran
Jedino sto se moze pouzdanije zakljucit nakon sinocnjeg meca jeste da je Hill sad ispred Gillislee-a na depth chartu, njegov stil trcanja mnogo vise odgovara onome sto NE trazi. MG ce tesko prezivjet cutove.

767 Re: New England Patriots taj Sub 11 Avg 2018, 20:23

dr.dule

Admin
Admin
los avgust kao po obicaju.

768 Re: New England Patriots taj Sub 11 Avg 2018, 21:27

SymphonyX

Veteran
Veteran
Super ce bit avgust ako ne bude vise povreda. Ostalo je nebitno.

769 Re: New England Patriots taj Pet 17 Avg 2018, 16:46

SymphonyX

Veteran
Veteran
Mnogo dublja rotacija u front7. Sinoc se cak ukazao i pass rush.

770 Re: New England Patriots taj Pet 17 Avg 2018, 19:01

Peyton Manning

Admin
Admin
@SymphonyX ::Super ce bit avgust ako ne bude vise povreda. Ostalo je nebitno.
Patriots first-round OL Isaiah Wynn (torn Achilles) was ruled out for the 2018 season.

771 Re: New England Patriots taj Sub 18 Avg 2018, 01:55

SymphonyX

Veteran
Veteran
Druga godina u nizu da ce najvisi pik sa drafta propustit godinu. Steta za momka, nije izgledao lose sinoc. Super sub uloga mu bila namijenjena (LT,RT i LG), ali onda onda onakva freak povreda. Bas budalastina.

772 Re: New England Patriots taj Ned 19 Avg 2018, 09:22

penban

Nakon ove dve utakmice vidim sledeće
1. Teklovanje mora mnogo bolje da bude... ladno nam uzimaju po 3-4y posle kontakta, a o promašenim teklovima neću ni da pričam
2. Pass rush se vidi, Klejburn deluje odlično (naročito protiv File)
3. LB u pokrivanju su rupa
4. Ko god bude CB No2 moraće mnogo bolje da igra
5. Napad bi trebalo da bude bez problema

Ono što bih voleo je CP84 preživi makaze... Dečko može biti više nego koristan u screen igri

773 Re: New England Patriots taj Ned 19 Avg 2018, 22:11

SymphonyX

Veteran
Veteran
Pattersonu je mjesto na rosteru sigurno.

774 Re: New England Patriots taj Pon 20 Avg 2018, 20:05

SymphonyX

Veteran
Veteran
Jbt koliko je Trent Brown bio los protiv Eaglesa. Probijali ga samo tako, a pass protection mu kao jaca strana. Nece valjat nista ako Cannon nastavi seriju povreda. Waddle je isto bio losu prva dva meca.

775 Re: New England Patriots taj Pon 20 Avg 2018, 21:26

penban

The preseason has hit the midway point so it seems like the perfect time to look at the roster and reassess our earlier projections. There have been some changes to our initial 53-man group based on some solid play in the first two exhibition games. Still plenty of time for things to change, but here is our second crack at the roster of the summer.

Quarterback (2) Tom Brady, Brian Hoyer
In the mix: Danny Etling
Changes: None
Analysis: Could Pats bring a veteran in to compete with Hoyer?

Running back (4) Rex Burkhead, James White, Sony Michel, Jeremy Hill
In the mix: Mike Gillislee, Brandon Bolden, Ralph Webb
Analysis: Injuries to Michel and Burkhead could force Bill Belichick to keep additional RBs.

Fullback (1) James Develin
In the mix: None
Analysis: Pro Bowler is still a valuable part of the offense.

Wide receiver (5) Julian Edelman*, Chris Hogan, Phillip Dorsett, Cordarrelle Patterson, Kenny Britt, Eric Decker
In the mix: Riley McCarron, Braxton Berrios
Analysis: Decker has struggled but he might survive based on injuries elsewhere.

Tight end (3) Rob Gronkowski, Dwayne Allen, Jacob Hollister
Analysis: Rookie Ryan Izzo is a practice squad candidate.

Offensive line (8 ) Trent Brown, Joe Thuney, David Andrews, Shaq Mason, Marcus Cannon, LaAdrian Waddle, Ted Karras, Ulrick John
In the mix: Cole Croston, Matt Tobin
Changes: John takes Wynn’s spot.
Analysis: Isaiah Wynn’s injury is a blow to the depth up front.

Defensive line (8 ) Trey Flowers, Lawrence Guy, Danny Shelton, Adrian Clayborn, Deatrich Wise, Malcom Brown, Derek Rivers, Adam Butler
In the mix: Keionta Davis, Vincent Valentine, Eric Lee, Geneo Grissom
Changes: Valentine to the bubble.
Analysis: Davis is getting plenty of opportunities to make a roster push.

Linebackers (5) Dont’a Hightower, Kyle Van Noy, Elandon Roberts, Ja’Whaun Bentley, Marquis Flowers
In the mix: Christian Sam, Harvey Langi
Changes: Bentley’s strong play put him ahead of fellow rookie Sam.
Analysis: Special teams focus will factor into these decisions.

Cornerback (6) Stephon Gilmore, Eric Rowe, Jonathan Jones, Duke Dawson, Jason McCourty, Cyrus Jones
In the mix: J.C. Jackson, Keion Crossen, Ryan Lewis
Changes: The Jones boys come off PUP to replace Jackson and Crossen.
Analysis: Young corners pushing for roster spots but have struggled in game action.

Safety (4) Devin McCourty, Patrick Chung, Duron Harmon, Jordan Richards
In the mix: Eddie Pleasant, Damarius Travis
Changes: Richards for Travis.
Analysis: Pleasant’s special teams ability could give him a role but Richards looks safe.

Kicker (1) Stephen Gostkowski
Analysis: Solid as ever during camp.

Punter (1) Ryan Allen
In the mix: Corey Bojorquez
Analysis: Rookie has a big leg but lacks consistency and hasn’t had any opportunities in games.

Long snapper (1) Joe Cardona
In the mix: NoneChanges: None
Analysis: Running unopposed.

Special teams (4) Matthew Slater, Brandon King, Nicholas Grigsby, Nate Ebner
Changes: Ebner off PUP.
Analysis: Bolden will be a factor here as well.

Sponsored content

Nazad na vrh  Poruka [Strana 31 od 42]

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 42  Sledeći

Dozvole ovog foruma:
Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu