NFL Fans Serbia

Vidite SKRAĆENU verziju foruma, da bi ste videli KOMPLETAN forum, molimo Vas registrujte se ili prijavite.

Niste konektovani. Konektujte se i registrujte se

NFL Fans Serbia » NFL zona » AFC » AFC East » New England Patriots

New England Patriots

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 31  Sledeći

Ići dole  Poruka [Strana 22 od 31]

526 Re: New England Patriots taj Sub 10 Mar 2018, 21:51

SymphonyX

Veteran
Veteran
While Shelton was on the Browns' book with $3.72 million for the upcoming season, the 12th overall pick of the 2014 draft will cost New England only $2.03 million as the signing bonus proration is still Cleveland's burden to bear. As a result of the Patriots taking on the defensive tackle's salary, the team's available salary cap has now shrunk to $21.20 million, according to patscap.com's Miguel Benzan.

Dvije godine,9 miliona ako se iskoristi opcija.Ako ne - svakako ulazi u formulu za compensatory pik.

527 Re: New England Patriots taj Pon 12 Mar 2018, 17:19

SymphonyX

Veteran
Veteran
D

Povreda Tome pred Jax mec.

528 Re: New England Patriots taj Pon 12 Mar 2018, 17:27

Wild Raven

VIP
VIP
Onakva žena, a ovakav ožiljak na desnici. Eeee Tomo Tomo.

"Nisu bitni uski puti što ispred mene stoje
Nit na njihovom kraju što čeka sudija strog
Ja sam gospodar sudbine svoje
Ja sam kapetan broda mog"

529 Re: New England Patriots taj Uto 13 Mar 2018, 00:06

SymphonyX

Veteran
Veteran
Nate Solder's market “off the charts” but Patriots will aggressively try to keep him

Ovo ide na 13+.

530 Re: New England Patriots taj Uto 13 Mar 2018, 11:31

dr.dule

Admin
Admin
The final installment of Tom vs. Time was released Monday and the final two scenes carried with it a heavy sense of foreboding.

Given the editorial control Tom Brady had over the project, there’s no confusing the point. He’s just about had it.

The final words spoken by Brady’s wife, Gisele Bundchen, allude to a sense of disenchantment for Brady with the atmosphere in Foxboro.

“These last two years have been very challenging for him in so many ways,” she said. “And he tells me, ‘I love it so much and I just want to go to work and feel appreciated and have fun.’ ”

After Bundchen speaks, the final scene cuts to a philosophic Brady who is plainly asking if it’s all still worth it. “It’s a big commitment, laying here three days after the game and getting my Achilles worked on and my thumb,” Brady said. “You go, ‘What are we doing this for?’ You know? ‘What are we doing this for, who are we doing this for, why are we doing this?’ You gotta have answers to those questions. And they have to be with a lot of conviction. You know, when you lose your conviction then you probably should be doing something else.”

Even with the qualifier that all this introspection is coming with the wound from the Super Bowl loss still fresh, the tone is a 180-degree turn from what we’ve become accustomed to from Brady.

The question of why he did the things he did always seemed easy to answer. Quarterback wasn’t just what he did, it was who he was.

But the fact his children are quickly growing up – Brady notes that this Super Bowl loss was the first one that affected them – and the fleeting nature of parenting malleable little people who are fast becoming bigger people seems to be dawning on him.

Brady is openly wondering if his conviction to continue competing the way he always has remains. And if the answer is “no,” should he “be doing something else?”

How would this episode have been different if the Patriots beat Philadelphia? How much introspection would there be, how much would the desire to be “appreciated and have fun” be on his family’s mind if the payoff was more than a painful loss? We won’t know. Because that’s not the way that story ended.

Now that Brady’s given voice to the idea his conviction is waning, we have to wonder how close we are to this story ending, too.

Tom Curran

531 Re: New England Patriots taj Uto 13 Mar 2018, 11:53

kb8

Ma dok čo'ek može strusit pintu pive u sekundi, nema tu penzije...

532 Re: New England Patriots taj Uto 13 Mar 2018, 11:54

Peyton Manning

Admin
Admin
Al je istresao, podsetio me na Petra Bozovica u Lepa sela, lepo gore

"Shvatio sam da je uživanje jedini pravi razlog življenja" - Adebayor
http://nfl.com/

533 Re: New England Patriots taj Uto 13 Mar 2018, 11:55

kb8

Sukno ju majstor u treptaj oka...

534 Re: New England Patriots taj Uto 13 Mar 2018, 16:16

SymphonyX

Veteran
Veteran
Vidjelo se po onim slikama,izjavama,a i onim komentarisanjem Butlerovih slika da mu je ovaj poraz u SB jako tesko pao.
Ako ova godina podje naopako - ode on u penziju.

Taj scenario je nekako i realan jer SB-a u nizu su za danasnje vrijeme nevjerovatan podvig.

535 Re: New England Patriots taj Uto 13 Mar 2018, 19:42

penban

Ode Deni među sisare... šteta
Neka mu je srećno i da ga služi zdravlje.

2014 SERBIA FANS KEEPERS LEAGUE CHAMPION

"Sine, nisi ti sam zato što si dobar... nego zato što oni tako hoće" Muta Nikolić

536 Re: New England Patriots taj Uto 13 Mar 2018, 19:56

dr.dule

Admin
Admin
pustise Kamendolu za sicu.
ocekivano od NE. da puste prvi talas pretplacivanja. oni to urade jedared u 10godina.

537 Re: New England Patriots taj Uto 13 Mar 2018, 22:18

SymphonyX

Veteran
Veteran
Srecno Amendoli u Floridi.Sjajne partije u PO,imao je TD hvatanja u dva SB-a i preko 150 jardi u ovom trecem.Nazalost,ove pare nije mogao dobit u NE.

538 Re: New England Patriots taj Sre 14 Mar 2018, 10:19

dr.dule

Admin
Admin
Free agency officially starts on Wednesday and a passel of passable quarterbacks will make more money than they deserve to make.

The only thing rivaling the absurd cost-benefit equation NFL teams engage in when paying "he might be good" quarterbacks? Higher education in America.

Drew Brees taking a hometown discount that will pay him $50 million over two seasons ($27 million guaranteed) to stay with the Saints brings into greater relief the obscene bargain Tom Brady has cut for the Patriots over the years.

Brees' deal won't even make him the NFL's highest-paid quarterback based on annual compensation.

That's Jimmy Garoppolo -- he of the seven career starts -- who signed a five-year, $137.5 million deal with the Niners with $41.7 million guaranteed. Matthew Stafford and Derek Carr will also outpace Brees. Andrew Luck is in a virtual dead-heat with Brees at $24.594 million.

Garoppolo, Stafford and Carr have never won a playoff game. Luck is 3-3 in playoff games but hasn't seen the postseason since 2014 and has played in 22 of the Colts last 48 games.

Brees, who's never been shy about taking what's coming to him, has at least produced. He's going to complete 70 percent of his passes, have about a 3-to-1 TD/INT ratio, be around 8 YPA and be a leader on field and off. The Saints have never been able to look at Brees and say, "He's why we didn't win the Super Bowl."

And yet, despite coming into the NFL a year after Brady, Brees will have made $209 million for playing football by the end of 2018 while Brady will be at $212 million career earnings.

For the hell of it, throw in Brady's 37 career playoff games compared to Brees' 13. A season-and-a-half of playoff football MORE than Brees has played. All for $3 million more. The Patriots probably made that back in parking during the playoffs.

Brady is currently in the final two years of the contract he renegotiated after the 2015 season. By the time the contract ends in 2019, he will have made $60 million for four seasons.

And now Kirk Cousins is signing a fully-guaranteed three-year, $84 million with the Vikings. That will ratchet up Cousins' five-year earnings stretching back to 2016 to $130.633 million. Because he was franchised the past two seasons, those will have been fully guaranteed.

Cousins has never won a playoff game. He's 24-23-1 as a starter. And he was the prize free-agent quarterback. He's now the highest-paid player in football at $28 million, beating out Garoppolo by a nose.

There are more WTF? agreements to come. Case Keenum, who played nobly for the Vikings before coming undone in the NFC Championship Game, is signing with Denver. He'll make $36 million over two years, just a snuggle below Brady's $20 million per season. At least it's half the length of the four-year, $72 million deal Brock Osweiler got in 2016, a deal that will be the gold standard for taking a flamethrower to American currency.

None of this is breaking news. Even though there were occasions when Brady was the highest-paid player in the league by average salary or guarantees, his pay has never been commensurate with what his value would be if he were on the open market.

And any moron with opposing thumbs and working eyesight can read myriad stories about how out of whack quarterback salaries are, have been and always will be. The greater point -- as free agency looms and Patriots left tackle Nate Solder is being courted by multiple teams -- is what the Patriots will do with the money Brady saves them this year?

With more than $20 million in cap room, no obvious successor to Solder in house, Rob Gronkowski mulling retirement and last year's most productive back -- Dion Lewis -- on the open market as well, where will the Patriots' priorities lie when it comes to spreading around the money Brady's helped save them over the years?

Meanwhile, for those who thought the Patriots should have just pulled the ripcord on Brady and kept Garoppolo, the Niners will take a $37 million cap hit for Garoppolo this year. Brady's is $22 million -- the highest it's ever been.

Brady's not just the greatest quarterback in NFL history. He's also been the NFL's greatest bargain.

Tom Curran

539 Re: New England Patriots taj Sre 14 Mar 2018, 15:48

dr.dule

Admin
Admin
Solder u NYG. da vidimo kako ce Don Scar ovo resiti.

540 Re: New England Patriots taj Sre 14 Mar 2018, 15:59

Cenci

Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
4 startera otisla. Jebes mi sve,ako je tko normalan u NEP. Sto se barem Solder ili Amendola nisu mogli zadrzati?

541 Re: New England Patriots taj Sre 14 Mar 2018, 16:05

dr.dule

Admin
Admin
zato sto su NYG prolupali i dali LT 15,5 milona. zato sto su u Tenesiju prolupali i dali malcu od 29 godina 12,5milona. zato sto je Tenesi opet prso pa dao za traktoristu preko 5milona i zato sto je Majami prso pa slot risiveru dao 6miliona a ima 33 godine.

542 Re: New England Patriots taj Sre 14 Mar 2018, 16:56

SymphonyX

Veteran
Veteran
Jbg trziste je divlja,a Bill nece upadat u te zamke.
Ostalo je masu dobrih igraca,moze tu se fino popunit roster.Na LT je pustos,tu ce vjerovatno neki trade da radi.

543 Re: New England Patriots taj Sre 14 Mar 2018, 18:43

dr.dule

Admin
Admin
Some context on Malcolm Butler’s reported 5-year $61M deal with Titans: the Patriots’ final offer before last season was for 6-years, $66M, with $25.5M guaranteed (five years on top of his restricted free agent tender of $3.91M). Same neighborhood.

544 Re: New England Patriots taj Sre 14 Mar 2018, 18:57

KPGS

VIP
VIP
Kremenjace oce deverusu A.J. McCarrona???
Dali za kikiriki Jimmy G, a sad oce makarenu???
pukli skroz

545 Re: New England Patriots taj Sre 14 Mar 2018, 19:06

dr.dule

Admin
Admin
pusti pricu . imaju vec bekap igraca.

546 Re: New England Patriots taj Sre 14 Mar 2018, 19:17

Cenci

Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
@dr.dule ::zato sto su NYG prolupali i dali LT 15,5 milona. zato sto su u Tenesiju prolupali i dali malcu od 29 godina 12,5milona. zato sto je Tenesi opet prso pa dao za traktoristu preko 5milona i zato sto je Majami prso pa slot risiveru dao 6miliona a ima 33 godine.

Sve to stoji Dule. Al garantiram da bi Solder se dogovorio za 11,12. A Amendola za nekih 10. Uglavnom sta sam htio reci,to su nam kljucni igraci. Ali svojim igrama u kljucnim situacijama su zasluzili da ostanu Patriotsi,pogotovo Danny.

547 Re: New England Patriots taj Sre 14 Mar 2018, 19:22

SymphonyX

Veteran
Veteran
Solderu je vjerovatno ponudjeno 12,ali zasto ne bi isao na maksimalni moguci iznos.Zadnja sansa za veliki ugovor,a osvajao je SB dva puta.

548 Re: New England Patriots taj Sre 14 Mar 2018, 19:26

dr.dule

Admin
Admin
I should have said "WELL before other teams can swoop in and make him the highest-paid LT..." The Patriots made what was described as a "solid" offer to Solder a week ago. So it's incorrect to state no offer was made prior to free agency. Point remains team wasn't very proactive. Maybe slide an offer across the table to him before other teams can swoop in and make him the highest-paid LT.

Tom Curran

549 Re: New England Patriots taj Sre 14 Mar 2018, 19:29

dr.dule

Admin
Admin
Patriote su imale vise para od NYG da plate Solderu ovo sto je dobio u NYG ali oni ne zele da pretplacuju igrace. sta se dobija pretplacivanjem ? nista. zavezes sebi noge za narednih par godina.
racunam da ce ovim odlascima NE dobiti dva pika trece i dva niza pika kao kompezaciju.
po meni pametno rade. Don Scar je najbolji trener OL u ligi i napravice on sasvim dobru liniju.
sada treba da se fokusiraju na one igrace koji su zbog visokih ugovora otpusteni i dovesti ih za pristojnu cifru.

550 Re: New England Patriots taj Sre 14 Mar 2018, 19:41

Cenci

Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Ma nek se BB jebe. Da mu nije bilo TB,ne bi vidio SB kao head coach. Skrt bio i ostao. Samo mi mozemo 4 startera pustiti niz vodu. U sad ce se dovoditi neki matorci od 35 plus godina za mizerne pare i od njih nece biti nista. A svi ocekuju da se opet titula napada.

Sponsored content

Nazad na vrh  Poruka [Strana 22 od 31]

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 31  Sledeći

Dozvole ovog foruma:
Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu