NFL Fans Serbia

Vidite SKRAĆENU verziju foruma, da bi ste videli KOMPLETAN forum, molimo Vas registrujte se ili prijavite.

Niste konektovani. Konektujte se i registrujte se

NFL Fans Serbia » NFL zona » AFC » AFC East » New England Patriots

New England Patriots

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 35  Sledeći

Ići dole  Poruka [Strana 21 od 35]

501 Re: New England Patriots taj Sub 24 Feb 2018, 18:38

Steelers

Design Team
Design Team
kakav Bel, za vas su ovi specijalci

Nepobedivost je stvar odbrane, ranjivost je stvar napada.

https://cdn.pbrd.co/images/2xQ3LBsG.jpg

502 Re: New England Patriots taj Uto 27 Feb 2018, 14:02

dr.dule

Admin
Admin
As far as the Patriots are concerned, I think there are some interesting second- and third-round potential quarterbacks this year,” NFL draft analyst Mike Mayock said in a conference call, via Mike Reiss of ESPN. “Mason Rudolph from Oklahoma State is a really logical player — prototypical drop-back type of guy. I don’t think he has great escapability, but I think he can do what the Patriots’ offense asks him to do. Along with him, I’d say Luke Falk [of Washington State] and Mike White [of Western Kentucky] are very interesting players, and then a notch below that I’d say Kyle Lauletta [of Richmond] and Logan Woodside [of Toledo].

503 Re: New England Patriots taj Uto 27 Feb 2018, 14:02

dr.dule

Admin
Admin

504 Re: New England Patriots taj Čet 01 Mar 2018, 06:25

dr.dule

Admin
Admin

505 Re: New England Patriots taj Čet 01 Mar 2018, 20:15

dr.dule

Admin
Admin
Patriots tackle Tony Garcia missed his entire rookie season due to blood clots in his lungs, according to a source. He was placed on blood thinners as part of the treatment and lost at least 40 pounds during the ordeal.

Garcia resumed working out a few months ago and is expected to make a full recovery.

However, he is still working to regain most of that weight and strength, so the Patriots aren’t rushing him or assuming anything in regard to his return to the field.

It’s believed he can play again, but no one wants to put a timetable on him.

The Patriots selected Garcia in the third round of last year’s draft, and he got off to a strong start in training camp before encountering the medical troubles.

He was placed on the non-football illness list, but the reason hadn’t been disclosed until now.

506 Re: New England Patriots taj Čet 01 Mar 2018, 21:12

dr.dule

Admin
Admin
Mike Giardi is fed up with Rob Gronkowski not making any decisions on his future, and thinks the Patriots should be shopping him to other teams before he becomes a detriment to the Patriots

507 Re: New England Patriots taj Uto 06 Mar 2018, 11:41

dr.dule

Admin
Admin
INDIANAPOLIS — Almost every quarterback at the NFL combine has followed Tom Brady’s career, but no one as intensely as Washington State quarterback Luke Falk.

Falk takes things to another level, as he models his entire game after the Patriots quarterback.

Despite being from Logan, Utah, his admiration for Brady began when he was in high school as he took Brady’s traits and implied them to himself in order to be the best quarterback he could be.

“Luke is driven and strives for perfection. Luke knows, and I think Tom Brady has been the greatest role model of that of anybody in the history of football,” Falk’s high school coach Mike Favero said recently. “Luke takes a very comprehensive approach to greatness, or trying to be excellent and perfect. He knows that it encompasses far more than just the game. He is trying to perfect the process, which includes comprehending things all the way from recovery to nutrition to mental toughness to strength-training to techniques, all of those things.”

Falk may be the best comparison to Brady in the entire draft class.

Standing 6-foot-4, the Washington State product completed 67 percent of his passes this past season for 3,593 yards with 30 touchdowns and 13 interceptions. Playing under Mike Leach, he was allowed to throw the ball a ton, which allowed him to become the Pac-12’s all-time passing leader. He isn’t that athletic, but neither is Brady.

All of his Washington State teammates were aware of his Brady obsession — although it wasn't hard to hide, as Falk constantly walked around campus wearing a TB12 hat.

“Oh my gosh, don’t get me started with that,” offensive lineman Cole Madison, who was also at the NFL combine, said. “Everything Tom Brady. ‘Tom Brady this, Tom Brady that. Tom Brady does this, so this is what we should do.’ He is ride or die Tom Brady, for sure.”

Added wide receiver Tavares Martin: “He loves Tom Brady. Everything single thing about him, every little detail about him.”

Falk was so obsessed, his teammates loved to poke at him when the Patriots and Brady had a bad game.

“Everyone looked forward to when the Patriots didn’t have a good game and everyone could look forward to going up to him and giving him crap about it,” Madison said. “It’s all in good fun, though.”

This past Super Bowl was the worst for Falk.

“After the Super Bowl, I was pretty heart-broken,” he said. “I got like 20 phone calls and they got under my skin a little bit.”

Falk has watched a ton of Brady tape over the course of his football career, but he also tries to emulate the Patriots quarterback off the field as well, which includes the amount of preparation it takes to perform well on game day.

“That kid with film, that is his middle name,” Madison said. “Some coaches have told him to tone it down with the film, that’s how much film he watches.

"Everything Tom Brady he models his game after.”

The Washington State product’s obsession with Brady even goes all the way to the TB12 Method.

“You know, I got the book,” he said. “I don’t know if I had quite the resources at the time, but I tried to dabble in it. I try to eat healthy and it’s pretty cool.”

New England is expected to select a quarterback in the draft with the hope he will one day be Brady’s successor. With that comes working and learning from Brady at least for a few years. Being in the same room with your childhood hero may be intimidating and possibly overwhelming for some, but not Falk.

“I just think wherever I land I will just try and get the most information that I can,” he said. “If I landed [in New England], I would just be a sponge with everything that he’s done. He is the greatest of all-time, there’s no doubt about it. It would be a really cool experience.”

Falk has been one of the few quarterbacks projected to go to New England, and if he does, he certainly would have a head start on most when it comes to learning from the greatest quarterback of all-time.

508 Re: New England Patriots taj Uto 06 Mar 2018, 11:43

dr.dule

Admin
Admin
kada smo Boki i ja jedno ujutro gledali WS USC , utvrdjeno je da lik igra igru koju igra Tom Brejdi. kratki , hirurski tacni pasovi za dugacki koliko za novi prvi daun. logicno je da ovaj momak bude izbor MekDenijeldsa.

509 Re: New England Patriots taj Uto 06 Mar 2018, 11:50

kb8

Tako je, čo'ek je predodređen da ovdje završi...

510 Re: New England Patriots taj Sre 07 Mar 2018, 16:22

Steelers

Design Team
Design Team
Patriots pick up second-year option on Kenny Britt for 2018 season.

Nepobedivost je stvar odbrane, ranjivost je stvar napada.

https://cdn.pbrd.co/images/2xQ3LBsG.jpg

511 Re: New England Patriots taj Sre 07 Mar 2018, 18:31

dr.dule

Admin
Admin
Jeftin je. Brenc popio nogu u dupe

512 Re: New England Patriots taj Sre 07 Mar 2018, 22:07

SymphonyX

Veteran
Veteran

513 Re: New England Patriots taj Sre 07 Mar 2018, 22:12

dr.dule

Admin
Admin
Marty sutnut. Stiže Serman

514 Re: New England Patriots taj Sre 07 Mar 2018, 22:29

dr.dule

Admin
Admin
Cooks u trejd bloku. Druga runda se trazi.

515 Re: New England Patriots taj Sre 07 Mar 2018, 22:45

SymphonyX

Veteran
Veteran
Odakle to za Cooksa?
Nisam vidio tu vijest.

516 Re: New England Patriots taj Sre 07 Mar 2018, 22:47

dr.dule

Admin
Admin
Valjda i on traži 16miliona. Ovo je samo rumors

517 Re: New England Patriots taj Sre 07 Mar 2018, 22:51

SymphonyX

Veteran
Veteran
Ako je trazio 16 miliona onda ga treba poslat u CFL.Ove godine ce igrat na fifth year opciji,sledece nek mu je sa srecom.

518 Re: New England Patriots taj Sre 07 Mar 2018, 23:05

dr.dule

Admin
Admin
U salary 23.500milona

519 Re: New England Patriots taj Sre 07 Mar 2018, 23:56

SymphonyX

Veteran
Veteran

520 Re: New England Patriots taj Čet 08 Mar 2018, 00:11

dr.dule

Admin
Admin
Taliban hoće nazad. Vidim da je Bili zakasnio za Beneta DE

521 Re: New England Patriots taj Sub 10 Mar 2018, 19:14

dr.dule

Admin
Admin

Patriots acquired DT Danny Shelton and a 2018 fifth-round pick from the Browns in exchange for the Patriots' third-round pick in 2019.
Shelton was the Browns 1st-round pick in 2015 out of Washington. He was a contributor to their elite run defense in 2017 and graded as a top-20 interior defender against the run according to Pro Football Focus. Despite his success, this seems to be a beneficial trade for both teams. The Browns will likely rely more on former third-round pick Larry Ogunjobi who excelled in his 2017 rookie campaign. It also fills a big hole for the Patriots after not exercising DT Alan Branch's 2018 team option. Shelton will likely be used as a role player against teams that frequently use heavy packages and especially in run-stuffing situations, something the Patriots struggled with in 2017.

522 Re: New England Patriots taj Sub 10 Mar 2018, 19:17

dr.dule

Admin
Admin
novi Big V u gradu. mislim da ce drug Zvaljo da napokon preboli ranu koju je dobio odlaskom legendarnog bucka.

523 Re: New England Patriots taj Sub 10 Mar 2018, 19:17

SymphonyX

Veteran
Veteran
Odlican posao.
Valjda ce i Valentine bit zdrav ove godine.

524 Re: New England Patriots taj Sub 10 Mar 2018, 21:22

Cenci

Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Bitno da je BB sebe zadovoljio sa petom rundom. Znamo da je tu najbolji.

525 Re: New England Patriots taj Sub 10 Mar 2018, 21:32

dr.dule

Admin
Admin

Sponsored content

Nazad na vrh  Poruka [Strana 21 od 35]

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 35  Sledeći

Dozvole ovog foruma:
Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu