NFL Fans Serbia

Vidite SKRAĆENU verziju foruma, da bi ste videli KOMPLETAN forum, molimo Vas registrujte se ili prijavite.

Niste konektovani. Konektujte se i registrujte se

NFL Fans Serbia » NFL zona » AFC » AFC East » New England Patriots

New England Patriots

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Sledeći

Pogledaj prethodnu temu Pogledaj sledeću temu Ići dole  Poruka [Strana 2 od 14]

26 Re: New England Patriots taj Uto 31 Okt 2017, 19:18

penban

Izostavio sam Crnu mambu... mada on je kratko bio kod nas.

Slažem se da je Džimi kvalitetniji od navedenih, ali opet reputacija Tominih bekap QB je takva kakva je

2014 SERBIA FANS KEEPERS LEAGUE CHAMPION

"Sine, nisi ti sam zato što si dobar... nego zato što oni tako hoće" Muta Nikolić

27 Re: New England Patriots taj Uto 31 Okt 2017, 19:22

dr.dule

Admin
Admin
takva da su sva 4 jos u ligi.

zanimljiva fotka. slikana pre manje od sat vremena

http://offthemonstersports.com/2017/10/is-this-larry-fitzgerald-at-logan-airport/

28 Re: New England Patriots taj Uto 31 Okt 2017, 19:26

penban

Stvarno bih voleo da vidim Fitza kod nas, ali koji će nam WR sada?!

"Sine, nisi ti sam zato što si dobar... nego zato što oni tako hoće" Muta Nikolić

29 Re: New England Patriots taj Uto 31 Okt 2017, 19:29

dr.dule

Admin
Admin
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- Coach Bill Belichick said Tuesday that the New England Patriots liked quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo but traded him to the San Francisco 49ers because a complex situation had to be resolved eventually.
"We probably had, in my opinion, the best quarterback situation in the league for the last 2½ years, [but] it's just not sustainable given the way things are set up," Belichick said.
Describing it as "some form of decision that has been looming for the last couple of years," Belichick made it clear that the team's preference was to keep Garoppolo.
"It's definitely not something we wanted to walk away from," he said. "I felt like we rode it out as long as we could. Over a period of time, we explored every option possible to try to sustain it. But at this point, felt like we had to make a decision.

"It's a very complex situation on multiple levels. This is really the last window that we had [the trade deadline is Tuesday at 4 p.m. ET], and we did what we felt was best for the team."
Garoppolo, who turns 26 on Thursday, was selected in the second round of the 2014 draft (No. 62 overall). He was scheduled for unrestricted free agency after the season, and the two sides apparently could not reach agreement on a new deal. The Patriots got a 2018 second-round pick for him.
The Patriots still have 40-year-old Tom Brady under contract through 2019. In early September, the Patriots traded No. 3 quarterback Jacoby Brissett to the Indianapolis Colts.
That leaves Brady as the lone quarterback on the roster, but Belichick said, "We'll address the quarterback position and try to put our team in the most competitive position possible."
He wouldn't address whom the team might add, but with former Patriots backup quarterback Brian Hoyer (2009-11) reportedly going to be released by the 49ers, the Patriots are expected to sign him to fill the No. 2 role.
As for Garoppolo, Belichick said: "I have a tremendous amount of respect for Jimmy. I couldn't ask for him to give us any more than he has given us. The 49ers are getting a good player, they are getting a good person, and they're getting a great teammate, and they are getting a good quarterback. And Jimmy is getting a good coach. His career is moving forward. He's a talented individual. He was a great person to coach. I met with him weekly. But as his career moves forward, we have to look at our team, both this year and beyond."
Niners general manager John Lynch has spoken about how the trade came together.
"We tried to do a deal this offseason. It didn't come to fruition," he said, according to the team's website. "It presented itself now. We felt like it was an opportunity we had to jump at."

30 Re: New England Patriots taj Uto 31 Okt 2017, 21:54

dr.dule

Admin
Admin
Kažu da je Kraft pritisnuo Bilija da proda Dzimija. Kraft veruje da Brejdi će trajati do 45te a Bili nije baš ubedjen.

31 Re: New England Patriots taj Uto 31 Okt 2017, 22:56

SymphonyX

MVP
MVP
@dr.dule ::Kažu da je Kraft pritisnuo Bilija da proda Dzimija. Kraft veruje da Brejdi će trajati do 45te a Bili nije baš ubedjen.
Pazi ti ovu izjavu,BB je jebeni car.

“I’d say when a player gets to a certain point in his career, and that varies from player to player and position to position, but I look at those as at some point it becomes year-to-year,” Belichick said about Brady’s age on Tuesday morning. “So the expectations aren’t over a long period of time or longer window like they are with a player coming into the league where you look at a player’s growth in three to five years or two to four years or that type of a window where a player is young and improving and physically developing and gaining experience and skill and so forth. “When you get players that have reached a certain point then it’s their ability to maintain, although they can work to improve on little things and techniques and little skills like that. I’m not saying there aren’t things players can do to improve but it’s more of a maintenance and maintaining that high level of play, their maximum level of play, wherever that level is that they’ve reached to sustain that. Trying to predict that is not something – I don’t think it’s easy. It’s not something I try to do a lot of. I look at it as year-to-year. I learned that a long time ago and I’d say that advice has served me well.” ::

32 Re: New England Patriots taj Uto 31 Okt 2017, 22:57

SymphonyX

MVP
MVP

Ne znam koliko ima istine u ovome,ali svakako je zanimljivo da uopste iskacu ovakvi detalji.

33 Re: New England Patriots taj Sre 01 Nov 2017, 07:59

dr.dule

Admin
Admin
Odluka o trejdu je bolna. Tag bi pokrio sve pare za fa pijacu. Opet dati Dzimija za pik druge je poklon kada se vidi šta su Bengalsi dobijali. Sada treba iskopati na draftu back up qb i školovati ga. Moj pik Folk jer je Rudolph je predaleko.

34 Re: New England Patriots taj Sre 01 Nov 2017, 15:45

Gronk

Rookie
Rookie
Source: free agent QB Brian Hoyer is visiting the Patriots this morning. The expectation is that he will be signing with the team.

35 Re: New England Patriots taj Sre 01 Nov 2017, 17:01

Danijel Lg

Admin
Admin
Zatvara se krug

STANE VAS SVE PRATI

36 Re: New England Patriots taj Čet 02 Nov 2017, 21:03

SymphonyX

MVP
MVP

37 Re: New England Patriots taj Pet 03 Nov 2017, 08:29

penban

Sad nešto komentarišem sa kolegom.

Mi imamo relativno povoljan raspored do kraja i slažemo se da možemo imati još maksimum dva poraza do kraja regularnog dela sezone ako se sve poklopi.

Ono što mora da klikne je front 7, gde mora da bude više pritiska.

Druga stvar je OL, koja će sigurno biti bolja, a u napadu konačno mora da zaigra Alen. Čovek je neprimetan, ako se izuzme blokiranje. Mora malo da se rastereti Gronk.

38 Re: New England Patriots taj Pet 03 Nov 2017, 09:19

dr.dule

Admin
Admin
ma bice ko bombona za januar. Bili tempira formu. samo onaj odlazak Dzimija G nikako da svarim. stvarno sam ubedjen da je fransiza qb i da ga Bili poklonio. opet nije ni imao izbora. taman posla da je otisao u martu u NYJ ili Bafalo pa da prska Bilija dva puta godisnje. s
sada je pitanje kada je vreme da se sprema zamena. verujem da ce jedan od prva tri pika ici na qb. Bili hoce prsten i posle Brejdija .

39 Re: New England Patriots taj Pet 03 Nov 2017, 11:36

penban

Da li će BB trenirati nakon što Toma avokado ode u penziju?

40 Re: New England Patriots taj Pet 03 Nov 2017, 12:31

dr.dule

Admin
Admin
hoce sigurno . jurice on prsten bez Brejdija da bi sebe dokazao i bez sistemskog.
matori ce zainat svima draftovati qb. izbor prepusta mladjanom Dzosu. verujem da ce to biti Folk

41 Re: New England Patriots taj Pet 03 Nov 2017, 15:30

Danijel Lg

Admin
Admin
Bili misli živjeti ko kornjacs

STANE VAS SVE PRATI

42 Re: New England Patriots taj Pet 03 Nov 2017, 18:55

penban

Slowly improving, but not quite satisfied.

That’s how New England Patriots offensive line coach Dante Scarnecchia feels about his unit at the midpoint of the season. With quarterback Tom Brady having been sacked 21 times, Scarnecchia knows his guys have to do a lot better.

“Clearly, for having the same five guys, we’re not pass blocking as well as we did last year,” he said. “I think I have to do a better job of coaching them and getting more out of them.”

Brady was sacked 16 times with 33 quarterback hits and acquired a sprained AC joint over the span of the first five games. But in recent weeks, the protection has gotten better, with the line limiting the competition to five sacks and 10 quarterback hits over the last three games.

“We’re trending in that direction over the last two weeks,” Scarnecchia noted. “We’ve seen some good rushers out there and guys have done a much better job. Tommy seems to be a little more upright than he was in the first six games. Hopefully we are tending in that direction where we can really throw up a wall in front of this guy and help him.”

“They’re trying to do it right,” he added. “We just have to get it done better than we’re doing. We’re eight games into this deal and no one is satisfied. They’re not. I’m not. And certainly the head coach isn’t.”

Although the Patriots are heading into the bye week with a 6-2 record, there’s still a lot of work left to do in the second half of this season.

43 Re: New England Patriots taj Pet 03 Nov 2017, 20:49

dr.dule

Admin
Admin
Srediće to Don Scar kad je najpotrebnije

44 Re: New England Patriots taj Pet 03 Nov 2017, 20:55

SymphonyX

MVP
MVP
Moguce da ce se QB birat pikom koji je stigao iz Kalifornije.

45 Re: New England Patriots taj Pet 03 Nov 2017, 22:15

dr.dule

Admin
Admin
Donta nije stavljen na IR? Ima šanse za PO?

46 Re: New England Patriots taj Sub 04 Nov 2017, 14:48

Danijel Lg

Admin
Admin
Jel došao Hojer kući

STANE VAS SVE PRATI

47 Re: New England Patriots taj Sub 04 Nov 2017, 15:00

penban

Vratio se Hojer
i doneo frišku ribu Very Happy

48 Re: New England Patriots taj Sub 04 Nov 2017, 19:15

dr.dule

Admin
Admin
Beše Hoyer ima neki fin komad?

49 Re: New England Patriots taj Sub 04 Nov 2017, 19:17

penban

Oženio devojku iz srednje škole... nije loša

50 Re: New England Patriots taj Sub 04 Nov 2017, 19:22

dr.dule

Admin
Admin
Ima odličan pogled

Sponsored content

Pogledaj prethodnu temu Pogledaj sledeću temu Nazad na vrh  Poruka [Strana 2 od 14]

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Sledeći

Dozvole ovog foruma:
Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu